Subliminal Talk
Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 (/Thread-Healing-Optimizing-and-Supercharging-My-Brain-MLS-3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 07-05-2019

MLS 4th Run Day 90

Just wanted to check in and update on how things are going on my end. I am now back on MLS. I've been back on it for around 3 months and have been doing 4 loops ultrasonic 1 day off 1 day on. Nothing new really in terms of effect, the standard MLS effects were in play. Slightly better learning speed, good focus on what I want to accomplish.

Over the past three months my focus was on travel and women. As a location independent guy I have the freedom to live wherever I want so I have been traveling to find a place I like. I usually take a 3-month trip every year. Last year was to West and Central Europe, this year to North and South America, next year probably to Eastern Europe and/or Africa. After that then I would choose a place and move. I have just completed my America trip, having just landed back home from Brazil yesterday.

Why do I want to move in the first place? Three reasons really: cost, weather and women, but the women is the main reason. Singapore is too hot and expensive, and the women are conservative and not fulfilling to me sexually. So I've been searching for greener pastures.

For my America trip this year, I checked out USA, Colombia and Brazil. I spent 5 weeks in the states (SF, Vegas, New Orleans, NYC, Chicago), 3 weeks in Colombia (Bogota, Medellin, Barranquilla) and 2 weeks in Brazil (Sao Paulo, Manaus). I know the states isn't a great destination for women, American men travel out of the states to find girls, not the other way round. I just had to check out the states, I've consumed American culture all my life but I've never been there. I also make my money from the states and it will be nice to finally step on the land that feeds me. But Colombia and Brazil were important destinations. I'm an avid reader of Roosh V forum where guys post their experiences traveling to find women, and Colombia and Brazil always get good reviews so I had to check them out. I even started learning Spanish 3 months out before starting the trip and Portuguese 1 month out.

So just a quick recap on my findings. The women in the states were all they were cracked up to be. Generally feminists, with a not so great attitude and over-inflated sense of ego. I did get action but they weren't good quality. I enjoyed my time in the states, but that's more because I liked the culture and the places I were in, not because of the women.

Colombia and Brazil on the other hand, were great successes. Colombian women were all they were cracked up to be as well. I'm sure I'm a little biased from what I read beforehand but I did find them very feminine and passionate. My Spanish came in handy, I'm not sure whether it's MLS helping me but by the time I got to Colombia my Spanish was good enough to get through a date 100% in Spanish. My first night in Bogota I got laid with a Colombian chick using nothing but Spanish. It was hugely satisfying to see my hard work paying off.

So Colombia was a great success but Brazil was even more successful. The women in Brazil are less feminine than the ones in Colombia (not as bad as USA) but they were more sexual as well. Unlike Spanish I actually had a lot of trouble picking up Portuguese, despite being on MLS. I love Brazil but honestly I just hated the sound of the language. If there are any Brazilians here I'm really sorry. I was nowhere near fluency during my stay there and I'm sure that if I was fluent, I would have done even better. Manaus is a hidden gem in terms of women.

Lays
USA (5 weeks): 6
Colombia (3 weeks): 6
Brazil (2 weeks): 7

All from online game. I realize it sounds lame to travel halfway across the world and try to get girls from my phone, but remember I'm not on an aimless fun vacation, I'm auditioning the cities to see whether I'd like to live there. Online is how I game long term. If a city offers better quality women from other forms of game, it would be nice but I have to be able to feed myself from online. For example, if I live in NYC I'd definitely do night game sometimes, and in Medellin day game is where it's at, but unfortunately I can't live in these 2 cities because online sucks there. Day/night game viability is nice but optional, online game viability is mandatory for me. If I want to get laid, I have to be able to do it without having to spend the time to stay up super late or roam the malls for hours just to get leads. So from this trip, I can see myself living in these cities: New Orleans, Bogota, Sao Paulo and Manaus.

One other thing I wanted to mention, I'm sure MLS helped me with cultural adjustments when gaming. USA presented the greatest challenge in cultural difference, I initially had abysmal results in the dates and I had to massively adjust my game to be more alpha and aggressive. Colombia and Brazil also needed their own adjustments and I was able to make the necessary tweaks, both in person and in texting.

So not a bad result out of this run so far. I had a lot of fun in my trip and got the results I wanted. In terms of women this year has been great, I added 30 new notches so far. It's already more than my total last year (27). It's going to be hard dating Asian chicks again, I think the Latinas have spoiled me for life. It's time to turn my attention back to my business and finances. They've been lagging this year. I'm excited about UMS getting released soon but I'm not an early adopter so I'll closely read the reviews.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Shannon - 07-05-2019

What adjustments did you find that you needed for Brazil and Colombia?