Subliminal Talk
Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 (/Thread-Healing-Optimizing-and-Supercharging-My-Brain-MLS-3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-13-2017

Starting MLS tonight. Going to bed soon. Just started my loops. I'm beyond excited!!

Subjects to learn at maximum speed:

Business
- Product design, to design new products for my business
- Marketing and social media

Physical
- Dance
- Tennis
- Martial Arts (I can start only next month)

Social
- Seduction and sex
- Voice and speech
- Socialization

I'm looking forward to optimizing my brain. I feel like I was smarter and sharper when I was around 16-18 years old.

Nothing else to say except: LET'S GO!!!

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-18-2017

Day 6

First week of MLS has been relatively uneventful. Brain fog is gone (thankfully) but there hasn't been any notable moments of genius yet. Motivation to do work has increased a little. No bodily changes except it's making me very sleepy. I can't wake up before 10 am these days. Also, everyday since I started I have been getting very horny. I think of sex and sexual situations so much!

On the goals front, I am working on a new product and the development is going ok. No more procrastination which is good. The biggest area of noticeable improvement however has been my game. This week I tried a new way of asking girls out on Tinder and it's been working very well. I was able to set up a total of 5 dates this week. Pretty cool. I will have to come up with new ways to filter them out.

DMSI is also still kicking. One of my FWB is totally like my slave now. This week I texted her to come over. She took Grab and came over within the hour, canceling her appointment. I got her to help me with my laundry, and then f*cked her silly. Gave her a facial and all. I am totally taking advantage of her, I need to watch myself. Also got a 19 year old to come to my house for a first date. She's kind of a mini Instagram star. She's totally DTF but I made the mistake of making her a drink. She said she can drink a lot but after a shot of whiskey she turned crazy. Like super high, just stoned and singing random shit. Just useless. Didn't f*ck her, just got up to fingering. Oh well.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-27-2017

Day 14

So 2 weeks since I started MLS and 3 weeks since I last played DMSI. I can feel DMSI dying down. Interest in girls is way down. I have been off tinder this week, and I plan to take at least another week off. It just doesn't make much sense for me to spend time on these apps these days. I did think about what kind of girl I want at this moment and I realized I want better looking long term FWBs right now with minimal drama. I went over the FWBs that I've had and I think I have a better sense of which audience to target now. I will be back in the tinder game for sure, just not now. I did have two dates where I went for the sex on the first date and failed both times (including the drunk 19 year old). It's uncharacteristic of me to go for the same day lay but I felt the desire to push myself and learn. I also didn't feel too badly for having failed, I took the lesson I learned as a positive. These days I feel the draw to game more for the learning experience more than for the sexual gratification.

Business wise things are going quite ok. My existing products are doing quite well and I just came back from a business trip to China. There was a drop in sales for two days but I quickly deduced the cause being the amount of unqualified traffic I was sending to my listing due to my new social media outreach, which lowered my conversion. I felt the pressure initially from the sharp drop in sales but I was able to think rationally still. I am also feeling the joys of working on the business again, something I lost a few months ago. I am now getting myself busy again, working on two new products with freelancers and enjoying the process.

So no brilliant moment of genius yet, but the day to day results are promising. Still feeling more sleepy than usual but it's better now. With DMSI fully out of the way now, let's see what happens.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Ampersnd - 08-27-2017

Hey man, I'll be watching this journal closely.

What are you doing for a business? I'm looking to create an irresistible offer (mini-product in exchange for an email) and use Facebook ads and Kindle book traffic to get email leads.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 08-27-2017

(08-27-2017, 10:32 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: Hey man, I'll be watching this journal closely.

What are you doing for a business? I'm looking to create an irresistible offer (mini-product in exchange for an email) and use Facebook ads and Kindle book traffic to get email leads.

Hey man, thanks. I'm selling my private label physical products through Amazon FBA. I also have to get traffic from social media and email leads eventually. Currently doing Instagram. It's tricky in my case because social media traffic converts less than Amazon's internal traffic so sending in lots of social media traffic lowers my conversion and therefore my rank within Amazon's search engine. I have another sales website but somehow people still search for it on Amazon! >.< Maybe to compare price.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 09-12-2017

Day 31

Alright folks time for an update. Desire to journal has been at an all time low for me as you can tell. I missed out on all the drama in the forum, for better or worse.

I am really liking this sub so far. I have stopped expecting for a genius moment to occur. Rather, the value of the sub for me so far has been in the motivation part. Just a marked increase in motivation to do what I want to do, and also greater clarity in what it is I want to do in the first place. I have decided to shelf martial arts till November or next year. It's not procrastination, I really want to do it, but these days my mind has been captivated by contemporary dance again. I dance at least 4 days a week now. Plus gym 3 days a week and tennis once a week. Physically I'm kind of maxed out now, which I am happy about. After October my dance load will lessen a lot, so maybe I can slot in some martial arts classes there.

Interest in girls is at an all time low. I haven't been on tinder at all for the past two weeks. No desire to return. Though I do get horny when I listen to the sub, to the point I am having a masturbation issue now. Masturbation frequency rose from maybe once a week in DMSI to 4-5 times a week.

I am also more irritable that on DMSI. I observe that I snap easily at things that waste my time and don't gain me anything. On the other hand, when there's a chance to learn, I get hooked easily. For example, last week I went on a five day dance trip to Malaysia. I learned a card game called resistance from the others. I felt such a strong tunnel vision and I was hell bent on mastering it quickly and crush them (which I did :p). Maybe I should get into card games. Also, in the dance piece I am rehearsing now I am tasked to choreograph a 15 minute part. I found myself hooked. It's a fascinating task but very challenging. I got stuck many many times but instead of getting frustrated and giving up, I somehow believe that I will be able to do it.

On the business side, the motivation boost from MLS has been highly appreciated. Everyday I wake up looking forward to working on my business. Since starting MLS, I have done things that boosted my profits by 60%. I am now more than halfway to a 6 figure monthly income.

I am definitely staying with MLS for the planned 3 months. There's no arguing with the results!

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Zane - 09-12-2017

Strange that your masturbation frequency increased on MLS-5.5G. Mine is in control a little bit

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 09-13-2017

(09-12-2017, 11:19 PM)Zane Wrote: Strange that your masturbation frequency increased on MLS-5.5G. Mine is in control a little bit

Good for you! I just did it again last night..... Every time just before bed. Maybe it's a resistance. I am going to put a lid on it and just sleep from now on.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Zane - 09-13-2017

(09-13-2017, 08:18 PM)Raikahoken Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 11:19 PM)Zane Wrote: Strange that your masturbation frequency increased on MLS-5.5G. Mine is in control a little bit

Good for you! I just did it again last night..... Every time just before bed. Maybe it's a resistance. I am going to put a lid on it and just sleep from now on.

I did went 6 days on NoFap while I was on MLS-5.5G. But the relapse was bad and binged for two days like 7 times... Seriously man Ibam tired of touching my dick. I really don't wanna touch it. I want some gurl to touch it. It gives me brainfog and makes me lazy as fuck and i can't focus on anything.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 09-19-2017

Day 37

A few interesting observations today. I went for a talk about creating online marketplaces, like uber, airbnb and such. It was interesting and I was intrigued. After the talk walking to the bus stop home, I was deep in thought with ideas. I noticed pretty girls as usual but I became aware how my attraction to them distracted me from my thoughts. I became aware that I was wasting brain power on them. It's crazy, I realized I was fussing over what a girl I don't know thinks of me, how I look to her from this angle, how I can appear more cool etc etc. It's all so subconscious and habitual. I was astounded by how stupid this is. I just stopped those thoughts and focused on what I wanted to think about, which is ideas for marketplaces.

But ultimately after thinking more about it, it's not for me. If I build a successful marketplace, I would probably need to build a local company with local staff, which would cost me my freedom. That's not what I want for now. I remember Duke saying how important his freedom is to him, and I feel the same way. Also, the idea of creating a marketplace sound boring to me. I would rather be the creative and create and sell the sexy product, rather than creating the platform for other people to do so.

That little bit of thinking was important to me because it further solidified the identity I am currently aiming for, which is this free, rather rich, rather eccentric, creative business person with niche hobbies (e.g. contemporary dance, tennis). I thought about what kind of girl is suitable for me. Two archetypes came to mind. Somebody like me; high achieving, non committal, YOLO type. Again I am reminded of Duke and his friend K. Or maybe a slight airhead, somebody who's easily contented and super non ambitious. My current FWB is the second type. Maybe that's why we gel well together.

Going deeper with MLS.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - terry44 - 09-19-2017

(09-12-2017, 07:16 PM)Raikahoken Wrote: Day 31

I am now more than halfway to a 6 figure monthly income.

You make over 50,000 dollars a month, or another currency? That would be insanely impressive in dollars.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 09-20-2017

(09-19-2017, 08:46 AM)terry44 Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 07:16 PM)Raikahoken Wrote: Day 31

I am now more than halfway to a 6 figure monthly income.

You make over 50,000 dollars a month, or another currency? That would be insanely impressive in dollars.

USD. Thanks man.

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 10-11-2017

Day 57

So in the spirit of returning to what this place should be about, which is posting and sharing and learning from each other's journeys, I will post today!

I've been running MLS religiously still. This week it feels like MLS is starting to manifest some clearer effects.

1. I was able to recall my credit card number and put it in when buying something, rather than having to fish the card out and read from it. This might sound like a small thing, but I could never do it before.
2. During dance class, I was able to remember new sets better than before. I am a good dancer, but my weakness has always been my slow memory. I have always been among the slower bunch, but now I am among the faster bunch. This is awesome.
3. When choreographing for my upcoming performance, I am now able to choreograph new movements much quicker than before. When I just started 4/5 weeks ago, I took a whole hour to choreograph 2 minutes of content. It's very fast movements so it's a lot of content, but still. This week I took 20 minutes to extend it by 1 minute. So it's a big improvement. New ideas just flow much more freely.

So I am very excited about running MLS long term. To be able to grasp things that took you longer last time, even just a little bit, is a priceless thing!

I have also become much more introverted, I am turning back into my old self where I was very content daydreaming and enjoying my thoughts by myself. I am so much in my head nowadays that yesterday when drawing money from the ATM, I forgot to take the cash before I left! Blush

On the life front, things have been on hibernation. It seems like most people on this forum is affected by this bad cycle. In terms of results with women, I am also affected. I feel no desire to get new women. I only have one FWB now, and I don't enjoy sex with her. My thoughts are now on defining and creating my sexuality. These thoughts started earlier in this MLS run and were reinforced by Duke's posts. I want to gain clarity on who am I as a sexual person and what kind of sexuality I enjoy. I want to find ways to express my sexuality such that it oozes out of me. Nowadays when I interact with girls (in dance for e.g), I don't think of how to impress them or look cool to them, I focus solely on how to express my sexuality and amuse myself. I crack sexual jokes freely and laugh out loud. I actually get better reactions from them, some girls actually went near us because I was having so much fun and they literally said "we feel excluded and we have FOMO", but I find that I don't gain enjoyment from their reactions anymore, but more from my own state.

Also, I increasingly find that I enjoy it a lot when a girl is proactive during sex. I get bored to death these days with my FWB. She's a dead fish during sex. I have felt an increasingly stronger urge to go back to the hos. In my country, a hot, young and very skillful ho can be had for as low as $50. Despite our clean and professional image, Singapore has a world class prostitution scene. Even the least skillful ho is much better at sex than most of the girls I found through tinder. Currently I don't need a deep emotional connection, or any connection at all. I just need good sex, and hos is looking more and more like a time-efficient solution to that. We'll see.

On the business front, things are chugging along just fine. I recently expanded into Europe, and I will be launching a new product in around 2 weeks. Sales are moving up slowly and steadily. October is here and sometimes I get the holiday spikes sprinkled in here and there. For e.g yesterday was an unusually good day (that's becoming less unusual), I made almost $3K. Can't wait for Nov and Dec!!

So MLS has been a smooth operator in my world. In this period I am quietly building my wealth and discovering my sexuality. Riding out the cycle. Setting the stage for an explosion when I eventually switch to DMSI 3.2. The sun will rise again.

P.S. So sorry to see RTB and Duke go. Their words have changed my life in no small ways. Wishing you all the best, brothers!

RE: Healing, Optimizing and Supercharging My Brain - MLS 3.0 - Raikahoken - 11-26-2017

Day 104

So I'm still on MLS, things have been going smooth so far and I have a made a new observation that warrants an update.

TLDR: Under MLS, I take pleasure in my failures as long as I learn from it.

This is an uncanny but very welcome effect. These days I have observed an interesting phenomenon where I actually enjoy my problems and failures as long as I see a lesson in it. This sounds so natural it sounds like I shouldn't take it as a big deal, but it actually is because I used to only keep my eyes on the prize and view every failure and problem as a setback.

In business area, this month my business was hit with a significant challenge. A competitor decided to use a black-hat tactic and got my product listing removed. I went back and forth with Amazon for more than a week and my product was down for a total of five days. It certainly was stressful because it didn't seem clear whether I would be able to continue selling this product and it sucked it happened at that time when the holiday season was just starting. I definitely feared for my future there. Fortunately I toughed it out and gave him his own medicine, until he reached out to me and asked for peace. I made him sign a legal contract to not do this shit again and now we are back in business. I was able to sell on Black Friday and goddamn it was my craziest day as a seller. In just one day I earned more than 3X my monthly salary in my previous job before I quit to do this full time. Insane.

I was extremely grateful that this whole issue happened and I feel more secure in my business than ever because I will be able to handle shit like this in future.

This effect was more easily seen in dating, however. In the three months I used MLS I went on a bunch of dates and failed spectacularly in most of them. Escalation issues, logistics issues, comfort issues, all sorts of issues in my game came up. I really do feel a great satisfaction in those failures when they reveal a deficiency in my game. I even met girls who I knew would give me problems because I had a feeling that I would learn something. There was this one time, a girl I was texting on Tinder just asked me to come to her house. My gut feeling told me that it was a prank, but I felt so compelled to go because I felt that there is something I could learn there. And indeed it was a prank. The address she gave me was an empty house and she blocked me when I reached. Wow. Thanks for the lesson bitch. I mean it.

It's not all failures though. I did manage to make one new FWB and she's now a solid member of my rotation. Even with her, during escalation she showed LMR and I had to bust through it by being firm. Great learning there. It's going really well now, so well that I start to get bored because there is no more learning to be had.

This week I just bought RSD Jeffy's Execute The Program 2.0, his digital product for online game. Despite it being the only form of game I practice now, my online game success rate really needs to be improved. So far I really like the program. It really treats online game as a funnel and just mercilessly pushed girls through the funnel real quick. I have a solid idea of what I need to do to improve my funnel. A core principle is to imbue the funnel with your personality so that the leads you get are highly qualified. That takes a lot of self awareness. I'm up for the challenge. Fun fact: I just used Jeffy's opener today and blasted it to a few chicks, and one chick actually asked me to meet her right away. Followed it up with her and banged her a few hours ago. Damn that never happened before. Pretty cool start to the program.

So yeah MLS is still improving for me. I am learning a lot from my failures and having fun doing it. I don't mind running MLS for the long term, it really is one magnificent sub.