Subliminal Talk
Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations (/Thread-Question-For-Shannon-on-The-Law-Of-Free-Will-Affirmations)

Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations - rayrocanaldo - 08-12-2017

Is it okay to do affirmations that all women love me, all women desire me, wherever I go, they want me, bring me to the bathroom to fuck and have sex, etc...Can I state that women do that and it won't violate the law of free will ?

Also must I state that I am a sexually desirable man before stating that women sexually desire me or can I affirm that women sexually desire me first ? I think it is okay to state that women love me & women sexually desire me. I'll naturally become a man that is deserving of this.

Can I do an affirmation like '' I am the best in my company 100x more than anybody else. ''

What are some guidelines on the affirmations I will use ? Like do not use negatives, do not state in the future, etc..What else ?

RE: Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will - Griffin - 08-13-2017

well then you will manifest women who from their own free will want to do that right?

RE: Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations - rayrocanaldo - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 12:52 AM)Griffin Wrote: well then you will manifest women who from their own free will want to do that right?

Exactly, it should be okay to say that because Cory Skyy did say that we can say '' Women want to f*ck me everywhere I go & Women love me everywhere I go ''. Besides, I have beliefs like '' Women reject me, I am rejected, Women hate me, I am hated, Women detest me, I am detested'' it keeps on happening you know. But now I want love and I want to say that women love me everywhere I go. I believe it's okay because we all have beliefs about other people & women anyways.

I think if you say '' Women love me everywhere I go '' you will develop the belief '' I am loved by women everywhere I go ''. So it should be okay. We have beliefs of other things in life like money, life, people, wealth, health, beauty, etc...

It also should be okay to say '' Women love me '' because how are you supposed to know what you need to be in order to attract the love of women ? You don't know if saying '' I am loveable '' will attract their love. You don't know if '' I am loved by women '' is the right belief. Your mind only knows that. So knowing that, the creator of all must have thought that when creating the laws that governs us. Plus most people are not looking to change themselves but the outside world around them. More money, friends, social life, women, health, wealth, etc...Those are external changes. The creator must have thought that people would want to change their external circumstances. So it's fine to say that '' Beautiful women love me ''

RE: Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations - Shannon - 08-19-2017

(08-12-2017, 10:19 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Is it okay to do affirmations that all women love me, all women desire me, wherever I go, they want me, bring me to the bathroom to **** and have sex, etc...Can I state that women do that and it won't violate the law of free will ?

If you use affirmations like that and you succeed, are you having an influence on women who don't want to have sex with you and causing them to as a result? Since you specified "all women", the answer, mathematically speaking, is 100% yes. This therefore violates free will if you can make it work.

The way to work around it is to specify the ideal women for you. As I do in my MYP subs.

Quote:Also must I state that I am a sexually desirable man before stating that women sexually desire me or can I affirm that women sexually desire me first ? I think it is okay to state that women love me & women sexually desire me. I'll naturally become a man that is deserving of this.

No, but if you magnify the effect that naturally leads to the goal, you will enhance achievement of that goal.

Quote:Can I do an affirmation like '' I am the best in my company 100x more than anybody else. ''

Can you? Obviously. Will it make any difference? I'm not sure saying "100x more than anyone else" is really going to help. Aiming to be the best is much more likely to be achieved.

Quote:What are some guidelines on the affirmations I will use ? Like do not use negatives, do not state in the future, etc..What else ?

Read the right books on creative visualization, LOA and manifestation. This stuff has already been written for you.

RE: Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations - Adrien Silva - 08-21-2017

(08-19-2017, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: [quote='rayrocanaldo' pid='176774' dateline='1502605196']

Read the right books on creative visualization, LOA and manifestation. This stuff has already been written for you.

What books have you read that helped shannon?

RE: Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations - rayrocanaldo - 09-12-2017

(08-19-2017, 12:36 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 10:19 PM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Is it okay to do affirmations that all women love me, all women desire me, wherever I go, they want me, bring me to the bathroom to **** and have sex, etc...Can I state that women do that and it won't violate the law of free will ?

If you use affirmations like that and you succeed, are you having an influence on women who don't want to have sex with you and causing them to as a result? Since you specified "all women", the answer, mathematically speaking, is 100% yes. This therefore violates free will if you can make it work.

The way to work around it is to specify the ideal women for you. As I do in my MYP subs.

Quote:Also must I state that I am a sexually desirable man before stating that women sexually desire me or can I affirm that women sexually desire me first ? I think it is okay to state that women love me & women sexually desire me. I'll naturally become a man that is deserving of this.

No, but if you magnify the effect that naturally leads to the goal, you will enhance achievement of that goal.

Quote:Can I do an affirmation like '' I am the best in my company 100x more than anybody else. ''

Can you? Obviously. Will it make any difference? I'm not sure saying "100x more than anyone else" is really going to help. Aiming to be the best is much more likely to be achieved.

Quote:What are some guidelines on the affirmations I will use ? Like do not use negatives, do not state in the future, etc..What else ?

Here's why I don't believe saying all women want me or all women love me or I am popular with all women. Because let's say I am a young kid and all the women liked me, I would naturally conclude that all women love me and it would become a belief. So you are saying that the kid that created that belief through experience is manipulating wills. Of course not ! Whatever is stated in the present is never manipulation. Plus, there are people that use vision boards to get what they want. Some people have manifested specific people and it was their will to manifest that person like a star for example. Did they manipulate wills ? Nope, they were fine when they manifested so if it were a metaphysical crime to do this, they would have been punished by universal laws correct.

To conclude my thought, I can say all women love me and if all of them love me then I am fine, it is not manipulation of will. Now saying, all the women are going to love me and they are going to do this or do that and when I do this they are going to do that. That borders on manipulation but it can also be expectations.

The point I want to make is whatever is stated in the present is never manipulation even if all women love me.
I'll study the books on LOA, visualization and the like.

RE: Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations - Daredevil - 09-12-2017

Your not violating free will by doing affirmations. If it's a victimless crime and your not forcing anyone to do anything your not violating free will. Persuasion is not a violation of free will. Having a gun to the head and telling them to do something is. Also murder is a violation of a persons free will.

Its not Manipulation because you are just sending out the Frequency of women loving you in which you get that back.

Manipulation in terms of free will violation would be Some kim Jong IL shit. Beating yourself up with a whip to show your love, or die.

RE: Question For Shannon on The Law Of Free Will & Affirmations - rayrocanaldo - 09-12-2017

(09-12-2017, 09:46 AM)Daredevil Wrote: Your not violating free will by doing affirmations. If it's a victimless crime and your not forcing anyone to do anything your not violating free will. Persuasion is not a violation of free will. Having a gun to the head and telling them to do something is. Also murder is a violation of a persons free will.

Its not Manipulation because you are just sending out the Frequency of women loving you in which you get that back.

Manipulation in terms of free will violation would be Some kim Jong IL shit. Beating yourself up with a whip to show your love, or die.
Agreed !