Subliminal Talk
Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal (/Thread-Strumming-my-Brain-with-MLS-3-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-10-2017

Hey ya'll. I'm in a bind.

I did a 2-hour orientation with my new job's supervising manager. I'm a little worried, since I'll be working independently most of the time. She tells me that it's gonna be a wild ride for about 2-3 months.

This is where I'm in a bind. I could simply wait about 3.5 months for BASE to be over, but then I'll be operating outside of the boundaries of my conscious goals (i.e. succeed at this new job) versus my subconscious (being distracted in starting a business), or, I could stop running BASE and start MLS for the next 3 months, and shift my 100 Day Challenge goals accordingly. I don't exactly need to run BASE at this point. But, I want to make sure that I'm not changing pace out of fear; I dropped DMSI to run BASE, but that was more out of a reaction than anything else..

However, there is a lot to learn in the new job, and I want to make it as painless as possible.

EDIT: Something that might tip the scales for me is that I'm in a rut with my singing, my guitar playing, and my language skills. Might be nice to shake it up. I might as well get more results from my hobbies and learning activities. Right now, it feels like I'm simply maintaining them.

Please give me your advice!

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - Ampersnd - 08-10-2017

btw, if I choose to remain on BASE, I'll delete this post. If I choose to go for it, I'll repurpose this thread as my journal.

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - heavysm - 08-10-2017

Well, hopefully this helps you since I've been there with BASE and i am on MLS now, so i have a relevant view on this.

Don't think that switching to MLS will give you gains right away. From what i can tell the first month is all healing/ clearing and detox, which is all foundational work. You're not likely to have super learning abilities until later on. Likely starting around the second month.

I would say to stick to BASE because you have a version of MLS already in there. It's not super powerful, but its in there and it has been helping you all this time.

The bottom line is that you should never jump ship if you can ever help it. You should stick with what you're doing because the incomplete programming from BASE is almost like wasted time. You need to stick it through to reap the full rewards, and there are many aside from physically running a business. It has a lot programming - like MLS - to help with success in all areas of your life.

It isn't ideal to be the type that jumps onto whatever new sub comes out. Stick to your guns, because I've been there and done that, and forcing yourself to stick with it will also help strengthen your will in general. It might feel hard, but it is worth it.

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - Zane - 08-11-2017

No Stay on BASE

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - Ampersnd - 08-11-2017

(08-10-2017, 07:34 PM)heavysm Wrote: Well, hopefully this helps you since I've been there with BASE and i am on MLS now, so i have a relevant view on this.

Don't think that switching to MLS will give you gains right away. From what i can tell the first month is all healing/ clearing and detox, which is all foundational work. You're not likely to have super learning abilities until later on. Likely starting around the second month.

I would say to stick to BASE because you have a version of MLS already in there. It's not super powerful, but its in there and it has been helping you all this time.

The bottom line is that you should never jump ship if you can ever help it. You should stick with what you're doing because the incomplete programming from BASE is almost like wasted time. You need to stick it through to reap the full rewards, and there are many aside from physically running a business. It has a lot programming - like MLS - to help with success in all areas of your life.

It isn't ideal to be the type that jumps onto whatever new sub comes out. Stick to your guns, because I've been there and done that, and forcing yourself to stick with it will also help strengthen your will in general. It might feel hard, but it is worth it.

Hey heavy,

The reason that I'd switch to MLS is because I want to succeed in this new, complex, learning-intensive job. I worry that BASE will not allow me to succeed in the same way.

There is MLS in BASE in 5G in stages 1, 2, and 3. It doesn't apply as of next stage.

In my opinion, jumping ship isn't wasting time. In your defense, Shannon states that it is. But a very sudden shift in my life has invited a shift in what my subconscious mind should focus upon.

If BASE succeeds at this point, it distracts from this job, which is my bread-winner. I want to succeed in this new job and move the needle on the skills that I can apply to my YouTube channel and business.

I'm not necessarily considering switching because it's the sub d'jour, but because my life situation is calling for me to learn an entire job very quickly and independently, and it's available, and offering these results in abundance. Even if it takes a month to lay the groundwork, so be it.

And I don't think that it has to do with will, especially if you're 'willing' in the wrong direction.

Those are my thoughts.

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - JackOfHearts - 08-11-2017

You are asking for advice but it seems you are already set on switching to MLS.
I would stay with BASE, you already did 3 month.

I agree with heavysm. The more you keep what you intended to do the better you will be. 3 month isn't that hard to wait and BASE will certainly help you with your job too, it's not like you are running SM3.

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - heavysm - 08-11-2017

(08-11-2017, 09:51 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: Hey heavy,

The reason that I'd switch to MLS is because I want to succeed in this new, complex, learning-intensive job. I worry that BASE will not allow me to succeed in the same way.

There is MLS in BASE in 5G in stages 1, 2, and 3. It doesn't apply as of next stage.

In my opinion, jumping ship isn't wasting time. In your defense, Shannon states that it is. But a very sudden shift in my life has invited a shift in what my subconscious mind should focus upon.

If BASE succeeds at this point, it distracts from this job, which is my bread-winner. I want to succeed in this new job and move the needle on the skills that I can apply to my YouTube channel and business.

I'm not necessarily considering switching because it's the sub d'jour, but because my life situation is calling for me to learn an entire job very quickly and independently, and it's available, and offering these results in abundance. Even if it takes a month to lay the groundwork, so be it.

And I don't think that it has to do with will, especially if you're 'willing' in the wrong direction.

Those are my thoughts.

It won't impede with your job. I believe at least one other member here did BASE along side my run back in 2015 and he was working a job. The success programming and assertiveness helped him out to get into the projects he wanted, rather than what they were just going to throw his way.

I know your situation well because i jumped off my second run of BASE to use E2. Even though E2 helped me a lot, i felt the programming from BASE slip a lot and by the end of the year i was just in a different gear (MLS and E2 overwhelm the BASE programming, btw. So it is basically wasted usage time on an incomplete run).

BASE will help you regardless, but it honestly really feels like you've made up your mind already.

I'm curious though...why did you buy BASE? What was your goal with that program?

$500 is not a trivial amount. So I'm just curious.

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - Ampersnd - 08-11-2017

Yeah, my urge for MLS is chilling out. But, I still acknowledge the benefits; I'll be spending plenty of time on the road, given the varying commutes for every work site. I really like the 'learn subconsiously 24/7' and 'visually experience something and re-create it', meaning that it will

I put in 500$ and bought BASE because I was a little desperate; it wasn't because I was running out of money, but because I was college-educated and stuck in a dead-end dishwashing job on minimum wage (11$ where I'm from).

Within 2 months of starting BASE, I got a job earning twice that amount. It was amazing because I paid off my student debt, bought a new laptop, bought a car, and wrote a book. After about 7-8 months, that job slowed down, and I dreaded working there because I kept expecting to be let go due to lack of word. I reran BASE in late May. By late July, I got hired for this new job, earning twice my current job.

It's an interesting coincidence that my hourly rate has quadrupled in just over 14 months (i.e. start of first job to now), each happening around Stage 2 of BASE.

What is difficult with BASE is that most of my time is accounted for, meaning that I have limited time to literally work towards becoming a successful entrepreneur. On the other hand, learning speed is something I can work on during or outside of work hours, even while I'm driving by listening to podcasts, etc. It's basically an insurance plan for making sure that my job training goes smoothly.

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - heavysm - 08-11-2017

The financial programming is likely boosting your situation, so i would continue on with that so you can reap those $$ rewards. I noticed them as well when i was on BASE.

I would actually say BASE is the insurance plan to your job. It gives you the mindset to think and act for yourself IF that becomes an option later. But it won't hamper your job performance at all, and i think you're now seeing that.

MLS will always be there, so that's not an issue. It takes a while to used it and really see the benefits since the clearing is so deep (the clearing alone takes 1 - 3 months).

But in some ways i see the BASE programming to be invaluable, specially if you're coming from a place where getting extra $$ could be nice. I say boost your situation to yield the most cash flow as possible on BASE, then switch over to MLS, going from stage 6 of BASE directly over to the learning sub.

But we'll see how you are once you're done with BASE, as I'm pretty sure you're gonna stick to it. Who knows, the money gains from it might be so nice that you want to do another run of it. Tongue Only half joking, of course.

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - Ampersnd - 08-12-2017

Thanks for your council, guys. Especially heavy.

For better or for worse, I elected to go for MLS. Please don't take it personally; I appreciate your perspectives. There were several factors related to my specific circumstances (that I didn't fully articulate), which played a role in my decision. Plus, this gnawing feeling that has lasted almost one week, but had intensified these past 4 days.

I also made sure that this wasn't just a bandwagon jump; it was largely related to my particular circumstance.

At least, now that I've made a firm decision for what I will do for the next 3 months, I can create goals relating to that.

I'll probably be radio silent for the next week, and start reporting from that point.

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - heavysm - 08-13-2017

(08-12-2017, 06:44 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Thanks for your council, guys. Especially heavy.

For better or for worse, I elected to go for MLS. Please don't take it personally; I appreciate your perspectives. There were several factors related to my specific circumstances (that I didn't fully articulate), which played a role in my decision. Plus, this gnawing feeling that has lasted almost one week, but had intensified these past 4 days.

I also made sure that this wasn't just a bandwagon jump; it was largely related to my particular circumstance.

At least, now that I've made a firm decision for what I will do for the next 3 months, I can create goals relating to that.

I'll probably be radio silent for the next week, and start reporting from that point.

The funny thing is that MLS has discipline programming built into it. So it might not be too difficult to stick with it for a while lol

Anyway, I guess ill be seeing a new journal for you then? Tongue

RE: Should I stop BASE and run MLS? - Ampersnd - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 12:07 AM)heavysm Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 06:44 PM)Ampersnd Wrote: Thanks for your council, guys. Especially heavy.

The funny thing is that MLS has discipline programming built into it. So it might not be too difficult to stick with it for a while lol

Anyway, I guess ill be seeing a new journal for you then? Tongue

That's right. I'll be posting in the next few daya

RE: Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-15-2017

Day 4,

Just adding some quick notes 'before I forget' Wink
It's crazy just how fast I'm learning and retaining information, as well as applying it to my new job.

I've been at work for two days. Each day was at a different site, with different setups for the same software. I spent this afternoon operating as though I've been there for a week. I'm trusting myself, and I know that I can find the answer if I don't know.

I'm doing the right things and pacing my learning material so that I'm not drowning in the material. But, most names and numbers that I'm introduced to are sticking, and I can
I also have a slow burn of awareness, instead of having ups and downs in energy. It's only that my brain goes to shit with 1 hour left in the work day. I sense that this is from everything being brand new and relevant. It was once I learned what was relevant and what was not that I could start working productively.

I did a guitar and singing livestream after work.

RE: Strumming my Brain with MLS 3.0 Journal - Ampersnd - 08-16-2017

Day 5,

Spend 5.5 hours in the car, and 7.5 hours on the job. I felt fine. I'm surprised that I managed to get through the day with enough energy. My ability to focus seems to go out around 4:50 pm. It happened yesterday and today, even when work ended at different times.

I found a way to schedule my work week in order to diminish my daily commute. I do this by sleeping over at the work site 3 hours away. It's very cheap and looks comfortable (I'm starting next week).

My abilities on this electronic charting platform has gone through the roof. My stutter has also been getting better; this is one of the reasons I chose MLS. I won't need to buy any nootropics, since the effects will be the same.

Planned my livestream for tomorrow, and did some additional learning for my job. It's all so easy. Plus, I will have a 3 day weekend, so that I'll have the time to work on my other goals.