Subliminal Talk
MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. (/Thread-MLS-Learning-is-like-rowing-upstream-not-to-advance-is-to-drop-back)

Pages: 1 2

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 09-07-2017

have been on MLS from the beginning and have been resisting pretty hard in the form of procrastinating.
I have now just had a realization about this.
I just made a schedule and am planning to get through it.

i am going to train 3 times a week.
i am going to spend more time reading.
i am going to learn more about a course I'm doing
i am going to learn a language

in terms of learning, i noticed i got better at table tennis, and with my battlefield 1, which i am going to do less of now haha
table tennis I'm am planning to keep doing, i just play with friends tho, not training
noticing better eating habits,
i am working out more.
i notice that i am pretty happy all the time.

i don't notice a lot of memory recall tho, can't remember names well, i forget things often. and misplace them.

that is what i want most of the sub, my working memory scored low on my IQ test,
I did an official one and it got 80 and 89 on working memory and Processing Speed and
118 and 120 on Verbal Comprehension and Perceptual Reasoning,
so i hope that with MLS, i might do better in those areas.

lets do this,

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 11-09-2017

I am on day 100 or something with MLS and the results have been.... slow...
In terms of focus, i notice sometimes extreme focus and sometimes extreme unfocused.
My procrastionation has improved but by 10% or something, hard to measure. still procastinating tho

But i do notice subtle signs that it is working. but nothing mind-blowing...
my Table tennis performance went up but slowly, so it could also be just that i just got better at table tennis by playing a few hours each week.
i learn things fast when i see people perform something. but only when its not complicated.
still forget names alot, and forget things often

I find it very hard to see results but i am determined to use this at least till 3.2 comes out.

RE: MLS, Learning is like rowing upstream: not to advance is to drop back. - Griffin - 12-14-2017

Back for another update,
I am on day 145, 4 months and 22 days
My procrastination is still high.....
in terms of learning, I am doing a course in which you have to practice a lot, after seeing the teacher do it, it's easy for me to copy and do it also.
my DMSI effects are gone, and I miss it haha.
and I might do 3.2 but I want to do at least 180 days(6 months) on MLS.
But this might be perfect timing as that will be in 35 days, then a break, and then 3.2. we will see how it goes.
but if there is a 5.5g single fire sub on procrastination or Motivation going to be made, I might be tempted to run that instead.
as I need to get rid of this procrastination problem
I got a job in my field finally so that is great! I might learn loads here
I am also doing a lot of spirituality stuff.
Overall, I love life and I am happy most of the time

cheers

Griffin