Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-19-2017

What have you guys' experiences of cohesion been like? I've been researching it too.

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 10:07 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: What have you guys' experiences of cohesion been like? I've been researching it too.

Not an expert on Cohesion, by any means. I've always gone for the hardcore 'mones, 'cuz I like to watch women squirm - hahaha!

I've seen reports of Cohesion taking friendships with women from a goodbye hug to a goodbye hug + package squeeze. I haven't experienced that, however. My best experience with Cohesion was combing in with Bliss and Evolve. I had a hot female friend rubbing up on me all night at a basketball, where we sat next to each other. She grazed my hand multiple times. She even joked about us "being together." That was all with her boyfriend sitting on the other side of her.

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 09:52 AM)eternity Wrote: I DEFINITELY feel something after 4 or 5 drops of XiSt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The oils are far more fragrant than the sprays though

How many drops is one spray?

(08-19-2017, 10:19 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 10:07 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: What have you guys' experiences of cohesion been like? I've been researching it too.

Not an expert on Cohesion, by any means. I've always gone for the hardcore 'mones, 'cuz I like to watch women squirm - hahaha!

I've seen reports of Cohesion taking friendships with women from a goodbye hug to a goodbye hug + package squeeze. I haven't experienced that, however. My best experience with Cohesion was combing in with Bliss and Evolve. I had a hot female friend rubbing up on me all night at a basketball, where we sat next to each other. She grazed my hand multiple times. She even joked about us "being together." That was all with her boyfriend sitting on the other side of her.

Holy f*ck!

I like that. Smile

I'd rather have women touching me than squirming but that's my preference.

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 11:11 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 09:52 AM)eternity Wrote: I DEFINITELY feel something after 4 or 5 drops of XiSt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Holy f*ck!

I like that. Smile

1 spray is like 0.3 drops. And I'm probably overestimating. There's a shit ton more pheromones in a drop of oil compared to a spray.

Go look at the product pages - click the specification tab. There's 9.7 mg of pheromones in a 121 mL bottle of spray. Btw, mg and mL are equal units of measurement by weight. 1 mg = 1 mL.

There's 58.23 mg in a 10 mL bottle of Xist oil.

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 11:52 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-19-2017, 11:11 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Holy f*ck!

I like that. Smile

1 spray is like 0.3 drops. And I'm probably overestimating. There's a shit ton more pheromones in a drop of oil compared to a spray.

Go look at the product pages - click the specification tab. There's 9.7 mg of pheromones in a 121 mL bottle of spray. Btw, mg and mL are equal units of measurement by weight. 1 mg = 1 mL.

There's 58.23 mg in a 10 mL bottle of Xist oil.

Ok, I'm confused. I've never been good at math. :/

Anyhow, with Wolf I've been "dabbing" it. Seems to work better for me. Smile

RE: Pheromones - eternity - 08-20-2017

(08-19-2017, 09:56 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Jeez, mang! Most I've used is 3 drops!

5 drops was an accident! I promise. I was expecting to OD, to be honest. But I didn't!

It seems XiSt is an incredibly refined blend. It does some serious pheromagick at 4 drops. I personally didn't think I could use 4 drops of ANYTHING and have it be successful, but after reading catlord17's journal ( Shy ) and his superman mix having 4ascend and 4evolve, I figured I could push the envelope and start trying some heavy doses of pheros. I have done 4x xist + 4x taboo successfully. Although the reverse fallout effect is REAL from that combo, so that should be kept in mind when experimenting.

as far as the spray vs oil thing, i'm of the understanding that 1 spray is equivalent to 1 drop.

I don't know about exact pheromone concentrations, as your observation of pheromone content of oil vs spray seems to indicate otherwise. However, the effects are supposed to be the same for 1 spray vs 1 drop..... isn't it?

If there was that big of a discrepancy between spray and oil pheromne content, then the variation must be seen in the duration of effects / diffusion rate / silage / other variables.

But steveo has pretty consistent products across the board, so I don't understand why the pheromone content would vary so much in oil vs spray.

1 spray should be equivalent to 1 drop in efficacy, despite the variation in actual pheromone content. this is speculation though, lol. I use oils almost exclusively.

RE: Pheromones - Ars0n1sT - 08-20-2017

One thing to keep in mind when using pheromones is to make sure you dont fall into a passive mindset and rely on the pheromones instead of yourself. I see lots of folks who start to lather themselves up and then sit back expecting the mones to just work for them. Personality and inner game first (subliminals) and then mones. Do not fall into the passive mone trap. Cheers

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017, 12:37 PM)Arsenic Wrote: One thing to keep in mind when using pheromones is to make sure you dont fall into a passive mindset and rely on the pheromones instead of yourself. I see lots of folks who start to lather themselves up and then sit back expecting the mones to just work for them. Personality and inner game first (subliminals) and then mones. Do not fall into the passive mone trap. Cheers

Yes I think this is my problem and why mones don't always worjk for me, I'm "stepping back" to let the mones do their thing, which isn't much./

I suppose mones support your actions.

The problem is, on mones like Wolf, I feel too good to want to act. Big Grin

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-20-2017

I'm glad that I developed my own game before I am getting into pheros. I'm really exciting to see how much extra advantage it'll give me.

I'm actually think of ordering Taboo and Cohesion tonight.

RE: Pheromones - Ars0n1sT - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017, 07:35 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 12:37 PM)Arsenic Wrote: One thing to keep in mind when using pheromones is to make sure you dont fall into a passive mindset and rely on the pheromones instead of yourself. I see lots of folks who start to lather themselves up and then sit back expecting the mones to just work for them. Personality and inner game first (subliminals) and then mones. Do not fall into the passive mone trap. Cheers

Yes I think this is my problem and why mones don't always worjk for me, I'm "stepping back" to let the mones do their thing, which isn't much./

I suppose mones support your actions.

The problem is, on mones like Wolf, I feel too good to want to act. Big Grin

This is one of the reasons that I typically use small doses. Mones create an aura about you by altering your human pheromone smell so that others will perceive you differently. If you wear too much, you create a very unrealistic aura and perception to others that is very difficult to be congruent with. Use small doses, completely forget that you are wearing it (like you would with cologne), and NEVER ask "well, the product description said X, so why isnt this working..? Eliminate your expectations.

I used to be the awkward guy that did the opposite of the advice that I am currently giving. Hope this helps.

RE: Pheromones - eternity - 08-21-2017

I don't agree with the notion that mones aren't passive when it comes to people who use subs. I think once you've unlocked the true authentic self using 5g and above IML subs, you can lather yourself up and let the pheromones do their Magick. The reason being that your positive characteristics shine much brighter once you've done a lot of inner work.

I've used mones on both sides of my sub use. Pheromones magically became more effective once I finished AM6. I don't believe in coincidences -- I know for fact that running AM6 allowed status pheromone signatures to be more believable, and therefore I naturally became more congruent with ascend. I no longer has to "be congruent" with the pheromones.

Pheromones are working magnitudes better now that I have a year of dimsee under my belt. No coincidence there -- I've unlocked parts of who I really am which allows the pheromones to shine brighter in those areas. Best of all, I don't have to try to be congruent with the signature I'm wearing. I just slap it on my skin and go about my day. The eternity after a year of dmsi is much more naturally attractive than last year.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-21-2017

It's also not a coincidence that I discovered pheros now. After doing months of healing on 3.1A. Had I tried pheros before, I probably would have failed.

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-21-2017

Pheros are definitely magic. They seem to give you access to the universal mind and help you align with the natural way to get the results you want.

Since using Wolf, my brother has treated me with an insane amount of respect. He was never disrespectful (unless you count those "hooding" incidents a while back) but just last night he wrote me a note apologizing for doing something that really is not a big deal. But the fact that he wrote me a note and also repaired the situation was very telling.

Having said that, today my supervisor told me that an appointment I made while on Wolf was bad. He also told me of another appointment that went very well, but I know it was made while not on mones, so, this makes me wonder at times since sales is very telling.

I have been off Wolf for 2 days and will be going back on it tomorrow.

Oh, btw Wolverine, let us know how cohesion goes. I'm thinking of getting it.

Also, chaos told me about Dominant Ascend and I definitely want that one too.

RE: Pheromones - thor2014 - 08-22-2017

According to what I read wolf is just as good as dominant ascend if not better.