Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 09:19 AM)eternity Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 05:34 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 04:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 01:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Is there a good mone for feeling "one" with everyone and everything? Possibly a mone close to MDMA effect?

You're looking for "Hippie Revolution."

It hasn't been created, yet. Lol. Tongue

Well, Odyssey gives you a super-spaced-out feeling. It's a shit ton of Anol and clary sage (which many people complain about). Clary sage is a scent that isn't for everyone, but has an effect on the mind that has synergy with the -anol.

XSP130 will chill you out. 3 sprays, and you're off on muscle relaxants. I wonder what combining the two would do...Hmm...

Many people love Bliss, because of it's mood-lifting properties. I know that Shannon has used Bliss and commented on the mood lift on the DiscoverXS forum. It makes me feel good, but not quite MDMA good. I only tried that once, and I actually enjoyed psilocybin mushrooms considerably more. But, that was a loooong time ago. No drugs for me, not anymore - "natural" or not.

Hmm, ok thanks RT.

Basically I'm looking to "lock in" the feeling/state I get when I'm on my A game. Based on how much I know about MDMA (not a lot) I assumed it was close to that.

It'sz a very "assumed rapport" for all sides with a steering effect similar to mind control. I've come to realize it's simply a perfectly seamless co-operation without BS. Trust must play a huge part. I thought Wolf would help in that area but not when I'm wearing it.

Anyhow, I'll look into Odyssey, but I was honestly considering Cohesion for that.

Have you used Cohesion?

Your goal seems pretty damn specific Tongue

You may want to look into specific pheromone molecules with what you are looking for. .... BUT. If I were you I would master the pre made blends before that.

Well, I think we can agree it could take a lifetime to master the pre-made blends. Personally, I'd rather go for what I'm trying to achieve.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 05:20 AM)eternity Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 10:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Alpha, what are you talking about, dude!? Oil is considered superior to sprays in just about every way.

Oil is indeed superior. I'll dish out the extra dough for oil any day. The whole climate thing is erroneous in my opinion. In hot climates you're likely to be indoors in the AC, and so are your targets. In cold climates, the heater is likely to be on.

Pheromone diffusion does work outdoors in my experience but realistically speaking, Outdoors is not peoples primary area of using them

Unless I'm doing plenty of daygame in the outdoors during summer lol.

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 05:01 AM)eternity Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:11 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:04 PM)Travis Wrote: Hey all, I received Glace in the mail three days ago and have been testing it out.

It works! Perhaps the quality has gone down, as RTBoss says, I have only used this version. But I did get some nice self effects. It put me in a good mood consistently, to the point of giggling. It made my conversations with people flow easily. Never had to search for words. I even made my dad laugh (which never happens). My friend, who can be very insecure, was much more comfortable than usual when we hung out.

I recommend it to socially awkward people - it greases the social gears Smile

Real quick - Glace wouldn't be likely affected, as it doesn't contain the re-sourced -enone as a driver of the product. Glace is a pure social mone. You should be good.

Glace does have enone.

So it does, so it does...Maybe it's like a box of cereal, though. Listed as the last ingredient, therefore the molecule in the smallest quantity. That's what I get for talking about a product I don't own. Wink

RE: Pheromones - eternity - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 09:45 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 04:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 01:08 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Is there a good mone for feeling "one" with everyone and everything? Possibly a mone close to MDMA effect?

You're looking for "Hippie Revolution."

Well, Odyssey gives you a super-spaced-out feeling. It's a shit ton of Anol and clary sage (which many people complain about). Clary sage is a scent that isn't for everyone, but has an effect on the mind that has synergy with the -anol.

XSP130 will chill you out. 3 sprays, and you're off on muscle relaxants. I wonder what combining the two would do...Hmm...

Many people love Bliss, because of it's mood-lifting properties. I know that Shannon has used Bliss and commented on the mood lift on the DiscoverXS forum. It makes me feel good, but not quite MDMA good. I only tried that once, and I actually enjoyed psilocybin mushrooms considerably more. But, that was a loooong time ago. No drugs for me, not anymore - "natural" or not.

Hmm, ok thanks RT.

Basically I'm looking to "lock in" the feeling/state I get when I'm on my A game. Based on how much I know about MDMA (not a lot) I assumed it was close to that.

It'sz a very "assumed rapport" for all sides with a steering effect similar to mind control. I've come to realize it's simply a perfectly seamless co-operation without BS. Trust must play a huge part. I thought Wolf would help in that area but not when I'm wearing it.

Anyhow, I'll look into Odyssey, but I was honestly considering Cohesion for that.

Have you used Cohesion?

You may want to look into specific pheromone molecules with what you are looking for. .... BUT. If I were you I would master the pre made blends before that.

Well, I think we can agree it could take a lifetime to master the pre-made blends. Personally, I'd rather go for what I'm trying to achieve.

I don't agree with that. Once you're able to perceive shifts in people's behaviors knowing you're wearing a certain blend, you've gotten it pretty much mastered.

I encourage you to look into Androsterone Sulfate and beta androstenol. Androsterone sulfate is responsible for inducing feelings of euphoria and happiness. beta androstenol is responsible for inducing feelings of oneness and interconnectedness.

But unless you seriously know what you're doing with pheromones, it'd be unwise to hop into solo molecules. It's pandora's box.

RE: Pheromones - eternity - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 08:18 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 05:01 AM)eternity Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:11 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:04 PM)Travis Wrote: Hey all, I received Glace in the mail three days ago and have been testing it out.

It works! Perhaps the quality has gone down, as RTBoss says, I have only used this version. But I did get some nice self effects. It put me in a good mood consistently, to the point of giggling. It made my conversations with people flow easily. Never had to search for words. I even made my dad laugh (which never happens). My friend, who can be very insecure, was much more comfortable than usual when we hung out.

I recommend it to socially awkward people - it greases the social gears Smile

Real quick - Glace wouldn't be likely affected, as it doesn't contain the re-sourced -enone as a driver of the product. Glace is a pure social mone. You should be good.

Glace does have enone.

So it does, so it does...Maybe it's like a box of cereal, though. Listed as the last ingredient, therefore the molecule in the smallest quantity. That's what I get for talking about a product I don't own. Wink

It has Androstenone but it also has EST Sad I have refrained from using glace because of that....

I just gave it to my room mate and now she sprays 2x of glace every day. It's been much easier living with her ever since ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-16-2017

(08-16-2017, 09:04 PM)eternity Wrote:
(08-16-2017, 09:45 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-15-2017, 04:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote: You're looking for "Hippie Revolution."

Hmm, ok thanks RT.

Have you used Cohesion?

I don't agree with that. Once you're able to perceive shifts in people's behaviors knowing you're wearing a certain blend, you've gotten it pretty much mastered.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but to master a blend you have to also know how to drive it, right?

Like with Wolf, I had little to no idea of how to drive it but it definitely did something.

For me, the hard part is knowing what to do/how to steer properly.

(08-16-2017, 09:04 PM)eternity Wrote: I encourage you to look into Androsterone Sulfate and beta androstenol. Androsterone sulfate is responsible for inducing feelings of euphoria and happiness. beta androstenol is responsible for inducing feelings of oneness and interconnectedness.

But unless you seriously know what you're doing with pheromones, it'd be unwise to hop into solo molecules. It's pandora's box.

Yeah it definitely seems like it.

It's just so odd because when I'm "on" I can do no wrong. Have social intelligence like you wouldn't believe, influence everyone like crazy. But when I'm not, I'm the worst social retard.

I think wanting a mone to fix that is kind of wishful thinking. So I'll probably do what you suggest and keep trying to master a pre-made. Like Wolf.

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-17-2017

@Arsenic I read your phero journal and I wanted to ask you if you have ever asked your gay friend about Wolf. I found the description he made spot on for some product I tested. I was so impressed that I even want to send you some sample to blind test them with him.

RE: Pheromones - Ars0n1sT - 08-17-2017

(08-17-2017, 08:47 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: @Arsenic I read your phero journal and I wanted to ask you if you have ever asked your gay friend about Wolf. I found the description he made spot on for some product I tested. I was so impressed that I even want to send you some sample to blind test them with him.

Alpha, Unfortunately I have since moved across the country so I wont be able to do it in person, although i'm sure he wouldn't mind receiving samples and then meeting on skype to tell me what he thinks Smile

For everyone else:
I copied 2 pages from my Phero Journal for your convenience Smile

Quote:Time for more Gypsy Pheromone Testing!
On Today's show, we sit down with the gay gypsy and see what his nose tells us about C36, AlphaQ, Bad Wolf, TUSC, Ascend, Glace, Voodoo, Alpha Maschio, Aqua Vitae, PherX, and Nude Alpha!

But first, a little background for those of you who are new.
My best friend is a gypsy type. Tarot cards, one with the earth, creates dream catchers from scratch, has lots of crystals, that kind of thing. Gay, married (to his husband, 24). This is his second round sniffing. In journals past, he has sniffed and commented on DP and a few others.

I asked him to imagine each pheromone as if it were a person.
"How would you describe this person, what vibe do you get from them, what kind of person are they. How does this mix make you feel. What does it remind you of. What kind of imagery are you getting in your head."

When you read, imagine that you are meeting each pheromone as a person. When he says something like "You feel fearful but excited when you see them at the bar..." Its in the perspective that YOU are on the other end of the pheromone. YOU are MEETING the person who wears that pheromone. Hope this helps.

Chamber 36
Smells like forrest, walking through a forest of pine trees. I feel light but....i'm really happy but amost floating when I walk. I look at the sun and I dont have to look down to know where my feet are stepping. I feel happy and like I have everything I need. Tarot card: "The fool" where you're confident and have everything you need but at the same time you're about to walk over a cliff. The cliff signifies that you are so high up that they do not pay attention to where they are.

Vibe: They are adventurous, caring, they have a force about them to push people to help them succeed. Lighthearted, anything goes. They feel rich in personality.

Alpha Q
I feel like I'm looking for something. I'm in a jungle but I feel like I'm chasing something. I also feel hungry. I'm chasing an animal, thats what I'm looking for, an animail cause I'm about to eat it. This one, it makes me feel like I want to get up and do stuff. It makes me want to take care of my pack. Makes me want to be the one who takes the bullet to protect my people.

Bad Wolf
It smells like courage. Like i'm going to end you, you dont have a choice. It smells like people with anger that have so much anger and hatred for someone else that theyre willing to kill and destroy them. But at the same time, it smells like fighting for reason... also smells like chasing after your crush and you fight so hard to win her love only to lose it.

TUSC
This one smells like love. You're outside and so nervous of someone else seeing you, but you do it anyways. And while youre making love you let go. It also smells a lot like fear. Its like fear and confidence combined but also, yeah cause it feels like loving someone even though you don't think you should.

Ascend (with cops)
It feels like water. Like you're canoing. And your best friend, he falls off so you jump and get him and you rescue him and you both get back to land. But is also feels like fear. Fear of losing eachother. Its an emotional connection between two people. They're having a loyalty bond, an understanding emotionally and spiritually, and almost physically how they want to help eachother to achieve everything they want. They have the desire to hold eachother but also to push eachother.

Glace
This smells like raw passion. Just like that first date or that first person you love and it smells like making spontanious love. It smells like smelling the other person and it is comforting. Its like that smell when you don't wear deoderant but you dont stink. Its like being excited right when you first see your crush and then you get all panicky. It smells like holding someone who is so much bigger and stronger than you. Giving yourself up and trusting that the person will protect you.

Voodoo
This one, it awakens the spirit. This one. It opens up your eyes. (LOL he doesn't know it has a voodoo blessing) It relaxes your lower back and lets you know what to do. Its like running through a field full of red flowers and then and then seeing an enemy for the first time. And then it feels like when you find out your enemy, you fight but you lose, but then you realize that you really didnt lose everything, you still have everything you need. Forgiving and letting go. Flowers that look like fire.

(After showing him the voodoo symbol)
aw you son of a bitch..... thats 4 snakes and 2 symbols of mars, and a sun inside a triangle. Do you know what that means?? The sun represents happiness and knowing and seeing. It represents that nothing lives forever because there will always be a sun and moon. [He became very deep talking about the sun and moon, basically talking about the voodoo logo like its a secret curse (or blessing) of some sort. General analysis of the symbol. Snake shadding its skin, 2 symbols of mars which is usually used for gay people "but to me it looks like a friendship" because theyre looking for the sight within themselves.

Alfa Maschio
This is like standing there on your very first bar date, your blind date, and standing there talking after they walk in. It feels like getting nervous and you're overthinking yourself because you want to impress this one. It smells like overthinking. It smells like the flowers they put in a restaurant that have been there for 3 days. It smells like a very hard struggle when you were younger that you tried to hide and not tell anyone but yet they find out.

Aqua Vitae
Smells like excitement and saying fuck it lets do it lets go. Just go. Its like, yeah finaly letting go of everything and then not caring about anything that happens in the future. It smells like kissing a random stranger just for the sake of kissing them. Fuck it to everything.

PherX
Citrusy. Cleaning yourself to get ready so you can meet your crush. Standing there asking your crush to dance. Building up your courage, actually getting what you wanted.

Nude Alpha
It feels like standing there and looking at something and digging your heart out of your chest and putting it in the river, than walking away empty hearted. It also feels like meeting someone who accepts your heart and your heart starts to grow. It feels like standing by a tree and Ive got the gun in my hand, but then a pretty guy [girl] walks by and I dont have to use the gun. [Talking about back and forth between heartbreak and meeting someone.] You are excited for your freedom but sad for losing someone walk away, and knowing you have to say goodbye. Its a back and forth tugging thing going on. It feels like a sadness but also a hopefulness. It feels like a new flower blooming but you know the flower is going to die. Fall and bloom again.

Quote:I stopped by my gay gypsy buddy's place afterwards. Yes, the kind that makes dream catchers, reads tarot cards, astrology, that sort of guy to pain the picture for you. I had him smell the mones I had in my backpack to see what he said about each one. I paraphrased his responses below.

Evolve

Smells like calmness. Happiness, spring time. Its like you're standing in a field of lavender, but you smell maple and pine trees. So yeah, its like being in a meadow and not caring about anything. A temporary freedom, a freedom of heart and emotions. That smell when you're outside alone with the earth.
-I asked him about anything sexual with this mix but he said he couldnt pick up on any. He seemed surprised when I told him it was a comfort sexual blend.

Dirty Primitive
Fear, sex, the smell after having the best sex of your life. Fear but excitement. You're fearful but you want it. You want to give into the aggression and be dominated.
-He said some of the guys hes had sex with smelled similar to that. Im assuming he meant the Androstenone and not the cops lol.

Nude Alpha
Running away from something to achieve freedom. Its got that questioning of self, but then you say "do it do it, just do it, give in." Its hesitating at first but then you say fuck it and do it. Reminds me of how you don;t trust someone at first but then you gain comfort in someone and then give yourself to them, like in a relationship and in sex when you give yourself to someone... you know, being vulnerable. Giving up all control.

Keep in mind he's gay but some of his responses fit the bill with what each mone is known for. I had TUSC in my car so I'll let him sniff that another time.

RE: Pheromones - SexyMofo - 08-18-2017

I tested the Xist that I ordered. The bottle somewhat smelled like body fluidy thing. But when I sprayed it on my wrists and chest, it didnt smell anything, it was just like water. I was thinking to myself was i getting duped or what. Haven't noticed any effects as of the moment. Can somebody shed some light to this?

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-18-2017

You ordered unscented which is the default option, pheremone doesn't smell much to some, to some it smell like body odors, piss or anything close to that

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-18-2017

(08-18-2017, 04:10 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: I tested the Xist that I ordered. The bottle somewhat smelled like body fluidy thing. But when I sprayed it on my wrists and chest, it didnt smell anything, it was just like water. I was thinking to myself was i getting duped or what. Haven't noticed any effects as of the moment. Can somebody shed some light to this?

I'm not sure what you were expecting, but you'd likely only smell the alcohol in the spray - which dissipates fast. If you initially wanted to "smell" something, you should have ordered SOB.

You probably won't "feel" anything from Xist, either. I don't. It's formulated to affect women. You may have days where you don't see anything from the product. Where it truly shines is long-duration repeat exposure to females who have been platonic toward you.

Keep testing. Since you're a phero-noob, you have some experiments and learning to do.

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-18-2017

It's supposed to make you happy as a side effect but I didn't notice it personally. Please don't get angry If I add something RTBoss Wink

RE: Pheromones - eternity - 08-19-2017

I DEFINITELY feel something after 4 or 5 drops of XiSt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The oils are far more fragrant than the sprays though

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-19-2017

(08-19-2017, 09:52 AM)eternity Wrote: I DEFINITELY feel something after 4 or 5 drops of XiSt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The oils are far more fragrant than the sprays though

Jeez, mang! Most I've used is 3 drops!