Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 02:29 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: From what I heard sometimes spray is better, sometimes oil but that's opinion though. But from a technical point of view oil last longer, and diffuse slower. Oil is usually better when the temps are high and spray are better when temps are low, humidity play a role as well. But spray are also easier to use, they cost less usually and contain less product.
You can almost compare it to perfume concentration vs after shave or cologne. Oil is a step higher then perfume concentration usually but diffusion is not a great.

Due to the difference between oil and spray, the product even if it has the same name behave differently. Sometimes people say the spray version works better sometimes it's the oil. It depends on the product, and review, environment, reviewer skin chemistry, bias, batch number, etc

Oh okay thanks. I'm gonna lean towards spray, cause the oil version of xist isn't in stock at the moment. Evolve has both oil and spray, but I wanna match evolve and xist.

RE: Pheromones - thor2014 - 08-14-2017

I can concur with your experiences I also started getting phases where I would feel tired this was when wearing bad wolf. The ones that gave me a proper headache were the ones from alpha dreams. Unfortunately I didnt seem to get much from BW maybe it was me being not congruent with the pheromone.

(08-07-2017, 11:18 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 05:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hmm. Sounds like you just weren't ready for it.

When I first used Wolf (years ago, like, 2014 or earlier) it didn't work for me at all. I got nothing from it. It actually made me believe mones were placebo.

I'm using the same bottle right now and it's "working". There's definite truth to needing to be congruent with it.

I think it comes down to using mones that are right for your goals.

And let's not forget that you get headaches with subs too. So maybe it's resistance. Tongue
It's not about being ready, I'm not alone reporting that about Bad wolf and Bad wolf worked for me by the way (just read my mone journal). I'm not saying it isn't working here. I'm saying it's not as great as it seems to be, there are a lot of side effects.
I think the be " ready" thing is just commercial BS, some guys are really clueless so they say it doesn't work, that is obvious but some of the "getting" ready in the product page is BS to me. I'm not saying it doesn't work I'm saying it's not as great as they say or advertise it.
I can't say I have improve anything while using BW for 6 month for example, but that would be the least problematic thing here.

Edit: I just found a good example to illustrate, first and second week I used bad wolf in a club I had amazing hits all over, even girls directly touching my torso, girls that were accompanied by their boyfriends, even one girl directly asking me to dance with her which I couldn't lead to anything due to the fuc*** tiredness from BW at that moment (very fuc*** angry bad mood of tiredness)
After that the more I used it the more it died down to mostly nothing compared to the beginning. According to the product description the opposite is supposed to happen. I had very great hits with Bad wolf but then well, it sucks.
So that's what I'm trying explain here. I think a similar thing happened with NPA too by the way, I never was able to replicate the first hit when I first wear it. I read a lot of guys had similar thing happening to them with AV even more with AV actually but that's probably due to the amount of guys who have used AV.
I even bought a second bottle of BW, but no the hits wasn't as good even with the 2nd bottle.

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-14-2017

BW doesn't seem to work with everyone for some reason. I don't think that reason is congruence though. I think it's more related to the self effect which seems to disappear over time. So this make me think that it could be due to health, maybe with some people BW doesn't work because it doesn't activate some of their endocrine glands.

All that make me think that pheromones could create minor health problems if overused, probably like caffeine or a bit stronger than caffeine.
Instant Shine, a pheromones sold by androtics gave me minor headache every time I would use it, it was the happiness pheromone, making me happy, it was a good pheromone for that but it gave me a minor headache every time and with some tiredness.

I would bet some people with a very strong health don't feel any tiredness or the secondary effects as much as I do.

A lot of Alpha Dream product seems to rely on a heavy dose of A1, especially LK V1. The bad self effect from LK is notoriously known to be bad (it appears the next day), though it seems to have some very good results too. Anyway I never used it so it's just what I read from it. A1 has the worst reputation in the pheromone world regarding bad selfie so it's not just Alpha Dream here. But some vendor use more A1 than others. Some vendors don't use A1 at all like Androtics or LAL.

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-14-2017

Alpha, what are you talking about, dude!? Oil is considered superior to sprays in just about every way.

(08-14-2017, 02:48 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 02:29 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: From what I heard sometimes spray is better, sometimes oil but that's opinion though. But from a technical point of view oil last longer, and diffuse slower. Oil is usually better when the temps are high and spray are better when temps are low, humidity play a role as well. But spray are also easier to use, they cost less usually and contain less product.
You can almost compare it to perfume concentration vs after shave or cologne. Oil is a step higher then perfume concentration usually but diffusion is not a great.

Due to the difference between oil and spray, the product even if it has the same name behave differently. Sometimes people say the spray version works better sometimes it's the oil. It depends on the product, and review, environment, reviewer skin chemistry, bias, batch number, etc

Oh okay thanks. I'm gonna lean towards spray, cause the oil version of xist isn't in stock at the moment. Evolve has both oil and spray, but I wanna match evolve and xist.

Wolverine, PXS has a European distribution center, so being "far away" should no longer be a concern for you - if you order from the EU site.

(08-14-2017, 02:22 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Are there any differences between the spray and the oil? The oil of xist isn't avaliable on the site.

There's nothing wrong with the spray, but I find the oil to be night & day superior.

The oil contains a crap ton more pheromones, if you compare 1 drop to 1 spray. Also, oil diffuses in a different fashion to spray - usually slower, providing for a more "natural" phero signature.

Why does everyone think I'm from Europe? I never told anyone where I'm from lol.

I ordered Evolve oil and Xist spray last night. Xist oil was out of stock unfortunately.

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 11:54 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Why does everyone think I'm from Europe? I never told anyone where I'm from lol.

I seem to recal you saying you were in London at some point doing daygame.

Anyhow good luck with the mones.

After my brief stint I'm back to not using them. Just don't see a reason to at this point in time.

(08-14-2017, 10:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Alpha, what are you talking about, dude!? Oil is considered superior to sprays in just about every way.

Even price? Aren't you exaggerating a bit here? If it was better in every way spray wouldn't exist anymore.

@wolverine_i_am
I thought you were in Europe because I saw you met a lot of girls talking European language.

(08-14-2017, 12:07 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 10:49 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Alpha, what are you talking about, dude!? Oil is considered superior to sprays in just about every way.

Even price? Aren't you exaggerating a bit here? If it was better in every way spray wouldn't exist anymore.

Yes, price. Absolute price? No, oil will be higher. But oil lasts longer than spray, per application - including duration, and the value will always be better with oil. I'd had some oil for YEARS now, whereas sprays run out fast.

And no, sprays won't ever be gone, because they're very useful in the winter. They have a different diffusion rate, and some people like the fast diffusion.

(08-14-2017, 12:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: @wolverine_i_am
I thought you were in Europe because I saw you met a lot of girls talking European language.

Exactly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out "I talked to this chick whos speaks *German/Swedish/Bla, blah, blah*" to understand you aren't in South America, the US, Africa, an island nation, or Asia. What's the leave? Clearly somewhere in Europe.

(08-14-2017, 12:26 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-14-2017, 12:10 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: @wolverine_i_am

Exactly. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out "I talked to this chick whos speaks *German/Swedish/Bla, blah, blah*" to understand you aren't in South America, the US, Africa, an island nation, or Asia. What's the leave? Clearly somewhere in Europe.

Maybe I just approached more Europeans cause I'm better with them. There are more Asians around me, since I live in a multicultural city, but I don't bother with approaching them.