Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-13-2017

Alpha Maschio is oine I want to try. Read good things about it on HouseofPheromones.

Swoon is one I wanted to try too. Looking forward to reading your reports.

Just remember: while it IS possible to get "hits" from just walking around (I've gotten a few), it's much easier to tell what the mone is doing by talking to people. And especially people you know, so you can see what has changed and how the interactions are different.

My last interaction with my hairdresser while wearing Wolf, for example, gave me much info.

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 09:15 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:37 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Did you ever tried A314 RTBoss?

No, during the A314's reign as "king of all pheromones" years ago, I took a break from wearing - or even thinking about - pheromones.

Nice timing, eh?

Oh, well. Anyway, I hear the latest version isn't any good. I do like that they've (Androtics Direct) has stopped charging for unscented products, by releasing "stealth" scent technology. I'm just not sure if they're products are even trustworthy at all anymore.
I'm reading conflicting reports about it so sometimes I wonder. I had A314 rev 32 spray and I got laid on it so yeah, I'm even reconsidering androtics.
And they also refunded me fully, no problems with them on that.

Even with all the bashing of androctics, there is still faith somewhere Rolleyes

At some point I wanted to retest everything, forget all the reviews I read and make my own opinion unaffected by outside reviews.
So many stuff can go bad about a review.

For example at the beginning of the BW era, there were a lot of bashing on it, almost everyone on pherotruth complaining that it didn't work except a few. Now it's almost like this didn't exist, a lot of guys are now treating BW like a normal product that often works. I wonder how we got there.

Wolf is the opposite, when pherotruth was just born, everyone adored wolf like it was the "thing", the closest thing to A314 and cheaper, that's what the vets on pherotruth were swearing upon if you look at the old post from 2009 to 2011. But now a new era is born, and in that era almost everyone bash wolf as a weak pheromone.

With all that happened I have a hard time trusting reviews, there is too many conflicting reports.

It makes me think about screen size, back in the days 4.2" was a very large screen size, and now 5" is too small Big Grin

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2017

Another thing to think about. A314 is the most look upon pheromone, the holy grail for the one who used it when androtics was at his best.

But still in that "perfect" age looked upon as glorious for some there were still problems. There has all been 32 revision of 314, according to Shannon even during that golden era A314 revisions differed and wasn't consistent, sometimes it was messy and the version wasn't as great.

Yet in that golden age Androtics supposedly produced the most consistent working pheromones product. I read that from Shannon own testing on pheromonetalk.

So now with product like wolf or BW or xist or swoon or what ever. How many revision there is; how consistent they are really. They hasn't been many test on that.
And you know why ? obviously they are too many pheromones to test.

So in my opinion A314 is bit like Microsoft right now. It has been tested over and over, probably the most tested pheromone out there with countless reviews, countless revision. So we know all the possible flaws from every angle.

Other products doesn't have that much history, I don't even know if there was a revision of wolf for example, never heard of it. Though wolf was the most tested pheromone on pherotruth, with AV.
But no revesion, no batch number, no nothing. At best I heard there is a revision of voodoo about the scent.

One could ask why they even bother writing a revision number on their product when a lot of others manufacturer don't. Obviously I can see why some don't.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 11:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Swoon is one I wanted to try too. Looking forward to reading your reports.

Just remember: while it IS possible to get "hits" from just walking around (I've gotten a few), it's much easier to tell what the mone is doing by talking to people. And especially people you know, so you can see what has changed and how the interactions are different.

My last interaction with my hairdresser while wearing Wolf, for example, gave me much info.

Oh yeah, I plan to wear 'Swoon' around my colleagues too. I shall see how it affects them.

Yeah that makes sense. A lotta people say most of these pheros are more for night outings, and that you can't really hit people in the mall cause of not long enough exposure. Regardless or not whether it is strong enough to affect people that quickly, they haven't factored in the option of actually talking to people during the day time for a few mins or longer, which most people aren't able to do. Obviously this won't be a problem for me. I am hoping that pheros will give me an extra 10-20% edge when I'm on dates and such.

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 12:24 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 11:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Swoon is one I wanted to try too. Looking forward to reading your reports.

Oh yeah, I plan to wear 'Swoon' around my colleagues too. I shall see how it affects them.

Yeah that makes sense. A lotta people say most of these pheros are more for night outings, and that you can't really hit people in the mall cause of not long enough exposure. Regardless or not whether it is strong enough to affect people that quickly, they haven't factored in the option of actually talking to people during the day time for a few mins or longer, which most people aren't able to do. Obviously this won't be a problem for me. I am hoping that pheros will give me an extra 10-20% edge when I'm on dates and such.

Oh they no doubt will. I've noticed people "snap" in response to my mones within seconds. But "steering" is definitely a thing. You'll see, but you gotta be congruent with it.

I wouldn't even say it's that, I'd say more like the pheros set the stage of how things "ought" to go down, and if you can pick up on that, you'll be able to play within that "scenario". Hard to describe but I'm definitely seeing how Wolf does this.

If you play your role things will go fine.

It may take multiple tests to discover what your role is, but usually you can tell by how people treat and react to you.

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-13-2017

I'm going to bed, so can't get to all the questions tonight...but...

Alpha360, Androtics is WAY past rev32. You can't even get rev32 anymore. It's something else now, and reports say it sucks hard.

Wolverine, Swoon might be great for daygame or whatever. You should definitely test it. Quick interactions are tough, though...Mones work best for long repeat exposures, in my experience. Definitely would stay away from overt sexual mones, however. At least buffer them with something social. Studies show that A1 is comforting and extremely attractive to women, as well able to cause deference in men. The only issue with A1, which is in Cohesion and Grail of Affection, is it can cause depression in men who are sensitive to it.

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-13-2017

(...)

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 08:04 PM)Travis Wrote: Hey all, I received Glace in the mail three days ago and have been testing it out.

It works! Perhaps the quality has gone down, as RTBoss says, I have only used this version. But I did get some nice self effects. It put me in a good mood consistently, to the point of giggling. It made my conversations with people flow easily. Never had to search for words. I even made my dad laugh (which never happens). My friend, who can be very insecure, was much more comfortable than usual when we hung out.

I recommend it to socially awkward people - it greases the social gears Smile

Real quick - Glace wouldn't be likely affected, as it doesn't contain the re-sourced -enone as a driver of the product. Glace is a pure social mone. You should be good.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-13-2017

Is cohesion necessary by the way? I'll probably just order evolve and xist tonight.

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-14-2017

None of them are Shy The less you order the less disappointed you will be if buy something you will never use. The only reason you would need to buy more at a time would be because you live far away. If you live close buy only one at a time. Don't waste your money.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-14-2017

Oh I do live far lol. This is why I wanna save on the shipping costs, rather than to order twice. I think I'll just stick with Evolve and Xist for now, unmasked. And I'll cover it with a stronger fragrance.

I won't order Nude for now. I'll experiment with Swoon, since they are both almost similar.

You are in Europe if I remember correctly, it's not that far I can assure you.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-14-2017

Are there any differences between the spray and the oil? The oil of xist isn't avaliable on the site.

From what I heard sometimes spray is better, sometimes oil but that's opinion though. But from a technical point of view oil last longer, and diffuse slower. Oil is usually better when the temps are high and spray are better when temps are low, humidity play a role as well. But spray are also easier to use, they cost less usually and contain less product.
You can almost compare it to perfume concentration vs after shave or cologne. Oil is a step higher then perfume concentration usually but diffusion is not a great.

Due to the difference between oil and spray, the product even if it has the same name behave differently. Sometimes people say the spray version works better sometimes it's the oil. It depends on the product, and review, environment, reviewer skin chemistry, bias, batch number, etc