Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-07-2017

(08-07-2017, 11:54 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Xist is amazing. Love it. Oil is better than the spray, but if you ordered the spray, it will give you an idea of what you're in for.

+1

I love xist but haven't used it much. I need to learn a bit more before I go imprinting girls with the wrong things.

I used Xist + Evolve with a girl on a first date. I kissed her and was stroking her leg as we drove. Then she kissed me again when I dropped her off.

THEN she texted me weeks later telling me she was thinking about me.

I played it wrong (i.e. I didn't used Blackdragon's methods) and lost her but it sure showed me how much mones can help things.

It's true though: you gotta know what you're doing.

Mones are tools. Like any tool, they need to be used for the right things to get the right results.

(08-07-2017, 11:18 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(08-07-2017, 05:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hmm. Sounds like you just weren't ready for it.

When I first used Wolf (years ago, like, 2014 or earlier) it didn't work for me at all. I got nothing from it. It actually made me believe mones were placebo.

I'm using the same bottle right now and it's "working". There's definite truth to needing to be congruent with it.

I think it comes down to using mones that are right for your goals.

And let's not forget that you get headaches with subs too. So maybe it's resistance. Tongue
It's not about being ready, I'm not alone reporting that about Bad wolf and Bad wolf worked for me by the way (just read my mone journal). I'm not saying it isn't working here. I'm saying it's not as great as it seems to be, there are a lot of side effects.
I think the be " ready" thing is just commercial BS, some guys are really clueless so they say it doesn't work, that is obvious but some of the "getting" ready in the product page is BS to me. I'm not saying it doesn't work I'm saying it's not as great as they say or advertise it.
I can't say I have improve anything while using BW for 6 month for example, but that would be the least problematic thing here.

Ok, I hear you.

I'm only speaking from MY experience here.

When I first tried Wolf, it was a complete dud. In fact, it actually HARMED my sales ability, killed my edge and I got nothing in sales while using it.

That was years ago.

Now I'm using it and it's not hindering my sales ability at all, even making things easier (I didn't think thingsd could get any easier since I'm so efficient at it, but it has).

So again, from MY experience, seems like one needs to adjust in some way.

If it worked that way for Wolf, why not for BW?

That's all I'm saying.

Maybe you need to use a mone that's more "right"
for you?

I dunno.

(08-07-2017, 11:18 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Edit: I just found a good example to illustrate, first and second week I used bad wolf in a club I had amazing hits all over, even girls directly touching my torso, girls that were accompanied by their boyfriends, even one girl directly asking me to dance with her which I couldn't lead to anything due to the fuc*** tiredness from BW at that moment (very fuc*** angry bad mood of tiredness)
After that the more I used it the more it died down to mostly nothing compared to the beginning. According to the product description the opposite is supposed to happen. I had very great hits with Bad wolf but then well, it sucks.
So that's what I'm trying explain here. I think a similar thing happened with NPA too by the way, I never was able to replicate the first hit when I first wear it. I read a lot of guys had similar thing happening to them with AV even more with AV actually but that's probably due to the amount of guys who have used AV.
I even bought a second bottle of BW, but no the hits wasn't as good even with the 2nd bottle.

Well that's obviously your experience. I'm not negating that. It could be that some mones get a tolerance in your system (I've read something about this) and they lose effectiveness.

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-08-2017

(...)

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 01:50 PM)Travis Wrote: Just bought some Glace... gonna try mixing it with Alpha Maschio and do some day game.

Hopefully the AM doesn't scare the girls off!

Keep us informed.

I've been curious about AM myself. Never wanted to try Glace tho. What does it do?

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-08-2017

-------------------------------

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-08-2017

(08-08-2017, 03:55 PM)Travis Wrote: From what I can tell, it's a social lubricant for both the user and the affected. Makes people open up to you and be very talkative. The only downside (from user reports) seems to be that random people come up and talk to you about things you might not be interested in. Like random people will literally come up and talk to you about their lives... lol

Oh my lol. I get enough of that on my own lol. Not so much anymore but during alpha male 6 days. Yes lol.

So what are you hoping to achieve with it? Easy convo with quick attraction and hook to grab a number or segue into ibstadate?

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-10-2017

(...)

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-10-2017

(08-10-2017, 12:38 PM)Travis Wrote: Can someone recommend a good product/mix for the office?

If you can tolerate A-1, Captain by Pheromone Treasures is a beloved choice of many for the office. Another good alpha blend by them is Alpha Treasures.

Other would possibly recommend Wolf, by LAL, or Ascend by Pheromone XS. Some are turned off by the copulins in Ascend, in which case you can order without copulins. Ascend also has A-1.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-11-2017

I've never tried mones before. Thinking of trying it out. Any tips? I've been looking at L2K or Evolve.

EDIT: Also should I go for the unscented ones or ones with a scent?

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-13-2017

I have been doing tons of research this weekend about the products. These are the ones that I'm more interested in at the moment.

Swoon, Grail of Affection, the hook up, the evolve / xist / cohesion combo, and Nude.

The ones I wanna try out later on are:
Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Alfa Maschio, L2K v1, Nude Alpha.

Thoughts regarding your experiences with them if you have tried?

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-13-2017

(08-11-2017, 06:13 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I've never tried mones before. Thinking of trying it out. Any tips? I've been looking at L2K or Evolve.

EDIT: Also should I go for the unscented ones or ones with a scent?

In my opinion, Alpha Dreams products (L2K, Alfa Maschio, etc.) are not what they used to be. Apparently their sourcing of -enone is different. They claim they've adjusted the products so there's no difference, but I personally won't touch 'em until I see veteran users of AD products say that the magic is back.

I always choose unscented, because it's just easier to use your own cologne. That way if you want to experiment combining different products (like Xist and Evolve for instance), you just put your own cover on - rather than getting everything in a scent you find you eventually don't like, or conflicting scents you cannot use together as a combo.

(08-13-2017, 02:58 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I have been doing tons of research this weekend about the products. These are the ones that I'm more interested in at the moment.

Swoon, Grail of Affection, the hook up, the evolve / xist / cohesion combo, and Nude.

The ones I wanna try out later on are:
Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Alfa Maschio, L2K v1, Nude Alpha.

Thoughts regarding your experiences with them if you have tried?

I haven't used Swoon or The Hookup. People love both. I can attest for Evolve, Xist, and Cohesion - though I use Xist the most out of those products. My wife's has had some very juicy orgasms thanks to Evolve, however. Wink She also like Grail of Affection. Some people swear by it, but it's never been an "amazing" product for me. It's alright, perhaps I just need to use it more.

Nude is supposed to be a "fun" product. I've never used it, just Nude Alpha - which I love. AV is a tough product to sort out. DP sits on my shelf, unused. Never used Alfa Maschio. L2k v1 is on my shelf, but post-problems for AD - so I don't use it anymore.

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 08-13-2017

Did you ever tried A314 RTBoss?

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 08-13-2017

(08-13-2017, 08:37 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Did you ever tried A314 RTBoss?

No, during the A314's reign as "king of all pheromones" years ago, I took a break from wearing - or even thinking about - pheromones.

Nice timing, eh?

Oh, well. Anyway, I hear the latest version isn't any good. I do like that they've (Androtics Direct) has stopped charging for unscented products, by releasing "stealth" scent technology. I'm just not sure if they're products are even trustworthy at all anymore.

I ended up ordering Swoon, the hook up, and GOA last night just before I went to bed. I went for the vanilla scent. Yeah I should have gone for the unscented one. I can cover it up with spicebomb though, since it has vanilla in it.

I'll let you guys know how they go when I start using it.

I haven't read many forum reviews from AD products. Thankfully I didnt jump the gun yet. What do you mean by the magic is gone? Have there been reports that it is no longer the same?

How's AV tough? I'm intrigued to try it out later on.

I was actually thinking of ordering Nude last night, but it seemed Swoon had very similar features, just a little more sexual undertones. And the reviews on pherotruth convinced me to try Swoon first.

I'm definitely ordering Evolve, Cohesion and Xist soon. Heard amazing things about them. You can combine all three right?

RTBoss, what do you suggest is the best for day time use? Streets, malls, etc.