Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 09-04-2017

--------

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 09-04-2017

It stayed on strong for 5 hrs. It was weaker after that, but still there on 9 hrs, till I went home and showered. I don't know how much longer it would have lasted for. What about you? And also, did you also feel that it raised your libido?

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 09-04-2017

---------

RE: Pheromones - thor2014 - 09-05-2017

Travis,

On the subject of Glace. Would you say that the responses were remarkable ?. Was there a huge difference in peoples reactions with and without Glace. My reluctance to purchase Glace is because of the negative side effects I experienced with L2K.

(09-04-2017, 11:36 AM)Travis Wrote:
(09-04-2017, 12:44 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: It stayed on strong for 5 hrs. It was weaker after that, but still there on 9 hrs, till I went home and showered. I don't know how much longer it would have lasted for. What about you? And also, did you also feel that it raised your libido?

At least 5-6 hours, maybe more. My testing has been limited though. It raised my libido a little bit

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 09-05-2017

-----------------

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 09-05-2017

-------------

RE: Pheromones - thor2014 - 09-05-2017

Anyone had experiences of using products from Androtics Direct ?

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 09-07-2017

----------------------

RE: Pheromones - Dr. Strangelove - 09-07-2017

(...)

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 09-08-2017

(09-07-2017, 06:11 PM)Travis Wrote: Hey guys, I need some help.

I used too many socials, whatever that chemical is called that makes you act timid. I feel like giant biatch right now and its been turning off girls. Was having amazing phero results until two days ago.

I've been using Glace everyday, so I think that's the culprit, but I also have used flirt XS, M512, and X22

Trying to prevent this from happening in the future

Probably all that a-nol, it can really undercut any alpha signature.

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 09-09-2017

Lately I'm thinking cops may be all you need.

I'm reading Mystery Method and he says there are 3 stages to sex: Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction.

He also says that Seduction will be taken care of at times by the woman herself if the first 2 have already been established.

Attraction can be accomplished many different ways, but a powerful way is pre-selection (Cops would be included here I imagine).

That just leaves Comfort. Good convo, and not f*cking things up.

It's a theory. Testing it on my hairdresser and may test it on approaches in the coming days.

RE: Pheromones - Determined - 09-11-2017

(09-09-2017, 08:16 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lately I'm thinking cops may be all you need.

I'm reading Mystery Method and he says there are 3 stages to sex: Attraction, Comfort, and Seduction.

He also says that Seduction will be taken care of at times by the woman herself if the first 2 have already been established.

Attraction can be accomplished many different ways, but a powerful way is pre-selection (Cops would be included here I imagine).

That just leaves Comfort. Good convo, and not f*cking things up.

It's a theory. Testing it on my hairdresser and may test it on approaches in the coming days.

The thing with cops is that it gives what is known as the "seducers aura". I've experienced it before after a night of hot sex with a really hot woman. The next day all the women I came in contact with were giving me respect, even the waitresses I regularly see were reasssessing their opinions of me. At the time I didn't even know that it was the copulins, I chalked it up something new in my aura. Of course the effect faded the following day but while it was there I felt like King.

It's powerful stuff.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 09-15-2017

Anybody here have experience with Aqua Vitae and/or Alfa Maschio?

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 09-17-2017

(09-15-2017, 02:12 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Anybody here have experience with Aqua Vitae and/or Alfa Maschio?

No, although AM is on my list. read good things about it.

From my notes:

Alpha Maschio - Intuitive, helps you figure out how to "tune" into a girl to behave and talk the way she likes. Helps you be more charismatic, witty, smart.

WARNING: CAN make you very angry because of the androstenone. If this happens, immediately scrub the application points with hydrogen peroxide and try a lower dose.

Btw Wolverine, you tried Cohesion yet?