Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 05:52 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: My xist, taboo, and cohesion arrived. Also have SOB, Loveboat, connections, and PSE (what's that?) samples.

Any recommendations outta these that worked well for you guys?

1-2 sample sprays of SOB just above the belt for older women. Wink

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 09-01-2017

Lol I'm not into milfs though. :p

(09-01-2017, 04:38 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Lol I'm not into milfs though. :p

Fair enough.

Small doses of Wolf work on young girls.

But you don't have that.

I don't know if pheromonexs has any for young women. Barely legal I guess.

What made you get SOB? Did you do your research?

I didn't.

SOB was a sample.

(09-01-2017, 05:01 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I didn't.

SOB was a sample.

Ah, now I get it. Tongue

Well yeah, maybe try Barely Legal then. Gotta admit, I'm curious about that one.

Lol most of the girls I approach are in the 18-25 range. Thing is do i need 'barely legal '? All these other pheros should do the trick.

Yeah I just thought align your pheros with your goals but it's all good. Tongue

Hrmm i may try it later on. We shall see. I'll ask for a sample in my next purchase.

Has anyone tried desire me?

I had xist and evolve on. Plus spice bomb extreme. My friend told me he could smell a mix of scents emitting from me. This was outdoors too. Hrmmm. I'll ask around for more feedback next time from other friends.

Oh and I was outdoors and this heavy chick was hovering around me, ending up standing at my 8 oclock position. It wasnt a busy area either, but she somehow just chose that spot lol. She looked like she really wanted me to initiate too, but I didn't want to.

Aww that's so sad about that girl. Sad

I would have maybe said something. Made sure not to give her the wrong idea but being friendly is good I thin

RE: Pheromones - JackOfHearts - 09-02-2017

Taboo should be fine for the younger crowd.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 09-03-2017

Will test Taboo in the office today.

RE: Pheromones - RTBoss - 09-03-2017

(09-01-2017, 09:41 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hrmm i may try it later on. We shall see. I'll ask for a sample in my next purchase.

Has anyone tried desire me?

I had xist and evolve on. Plus spice bomb extreme. My friend told me he could smell a mix of scents emitting from me. This was outdoors too. Hrmmm. I'll ask around for more feedback next time from other friends.

Oh and I was outdoors and this heavy chick was hovering around me, ending up standing at my 8 oclock position. It wasnt a busy area either, but she somehow just chose that spot lol. She looked like she really wanted me to initiate too, but I didn't want to.

Love Desire Me...It's my go-to source of copulins. Some people think it stinks, but I looove the smell. I'm always disappointed when it drys down. If you like the smell of the cops in SOB when you wear it, you'll like Desire Me. One bottle of the oil will last you literally forever. It's a shit-ton of copulins.

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 09-03-2017

Using Taboo solo in the office. Mind you I'm day 26 into no fap. Holy crap. It pretty much intensified the sensations to a whole new level. I just couldn't concentrate at work. I felt so jittery and wanted to have sex right then and there.

Anyone have simular experiences? I read that Taboo is designed as the amplifier for other pheros. Or your current sensations for that matter. I'm gonna experiment more with Taboo and Evolve solo, then later on Taboo + Evolve combo. It'll be lethal when talking to girls.

RE: Pheromones - thor2014 - 09-03-2017

I am going to order some dominant ascend and give it bash !