Subliminal Talk
Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Pheromones (/Thread-Pheromones)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 08-31-2017

Travis have you tried evolve before?

RE: Pheromones - Rocket13 - 08-31-2017

I've been on and off pheros for a better part of 5 years.

Pheromone treasures I've gotten great results. The Hookup is a banger, Zto69 is raw sex in a bottle, great for right before the sex, Swoon i like but nothing really interesting. Aura of amity is a decent social, I also have auranael, and ETFZ. Don't remember the effects from either. Grain of Affection is probably their best foe gerring girls to be nice and friendly to you. it can steer to sex. Captain is the respect, get things done phero, Alpha tresuares is captain with a suave smooth sexy vibe.

right now i've been using Titan from Apex. Its been going pretty well for me. Respect is up. Mood is up. girls are biting.

(08-31-2017, 06:10 PM)Rocket13 Wrote: I've been on and off pheros for a better part of 5 years.

Pheromone treasures I've gotten great results. The Hookup is a banger, Zto69 is raw sex in a bottle, great for right before the sex, Swoon i like but nothing really interesting. Aura of amity is a decent social, I also have auranael, and ETFZ. Don't remember the effects from either. Grain of Affection is probably their best foe gerring girls to be nice and friendly to you. it can steer to sex. Captain is the respect, get things done phero, Alpha tresuares is captain with a suave smooth sexy vibe.

right now i've been using Titan from Apex. Its been going pretty well for me. Respect is up. Mood is up. girls are biting.

What kinda reactions did you get from Swoon and the Hook Up? And do you think the hook up can be used for daygame? Thanks.

RE: Pheromones - Blacksheep - 08-31-2017

(...)

My taboo oil should be arriving on Fri or Mon next week.

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 08:05 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: My taboo oil should be arriving on Fri or Mon next week.

Interested to see how it works for you.

I was gonna try it for sales but I think it's best to leave well enough alone while I'm back in my groove. Tongue

EDIT: HOLY SHIT!!!

NEW EMOJIIS! Yeye

Superman Pirate Confusedmoke:

I just got home. Taboo has arrived haha. I'm gonna go out to daygame now, still with Evolve on though.

Taboo and Evolve will be interesting.

I did Xist and Evolve on a date one time. Definitely affected the girl, but I played it wrong the days after.

I won't be mixing Taboo and Evolve. They are similar no? Just Evolve more sexual. I have Xist in my bag. I'll mix Xist with Evolve lol.

(08-31-2017, 09:47 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I won't be mixing Taboo and Evolve. They are similar no? Just Evolve more sexual. I have Xist in my bag. I'll mix Xist with Evolve lol.

I have no idea lol.

Xist and evolve is good, but go 2:1 ratio of Xist:Evolve. At least, that's what I did.

Also, used this combo in pick up once now that I remember. Hot white-trash girl (she wasn't really trash, I'm just speaking to her "look") got many iois after a few minutes chatting with her.

She's the one the BF came over and stayed out of things.

RE: Pheromones - thor2014 - 09-01-2017

What is everyone's experience with dominant ascend ?

RE: Pheromones - SargeMaximus - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 01:49 AM)thor2014 Wrote: What is everyone's experience with dominant ascend ?

Chaos says he's been using it with Xist with his one FWB.

I'd like to try it but money is tight ATM.

RE: Pheromones - eternity - 09-01-2017

(08-30-2017, 09:52 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I gotta avoid using xist at work now. Crushing hard on this girl who I was never into before. Seeing her in a whole different light. So xist is working in reverse too. LOL. Anyone else experience the same?

This is a very real phenomenon that isn't included on xist warning label!!!!!! Reverse imprinting is REAL!!!! XD

RE: Pheromones - wolverine_i_am - 09-01-2017

My xist, taboo, and cohesion arrived. Also have SOB, Loveboat, connections, and PSE (what's that?) samples.

Any recommendations outta these that worked well for you guys?