Subliminal Talk
Which sub? Lover - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Which sub? Lover (/Thread-Which-sub-Lover)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Which sub? Lover - xena - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 10:14 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: The perfect lover is supposed to give you the best sex ever, it can't get any better (supposedly). From the testimonial it seems to give that perfect match sexually. Which means romantic relationship may not be possible or restricted or not as compatible as you would like it to be or may not last due to incompatibility romantically.
But the sex will be the best you can get as it's the perfect match sexually, read some testimonial from those products.
There are cons and pros to both subs.
What restrains most people from running the "attract your perfect ***" product line is that you have wait from 1 month to 4, sometimes more, sometimes you don't get anything. A lot of people don't have the patience. Another cons is that you don't improve as much if you would be running another sub like DMSI.

On the good side what ever you chose you should get some steamy sex, should, nothing is sure but it's highly probable with enough time.

edited for typo

Alpha360 you mentioned "The perfect lover is supposed to give you the best sex ever" do you mean the perfect sexual lover or the perfect romantic lover?

I have used subs to attract men in the past but not Shannon's this is what I found. I found they would eye me up but not approach me and when I tried I found they were married or had a girlfriend. I realised those subs were doing just that; 'attracting' which didn't mean it would lead to anything. Sometimes I did not find them attractive so there wasn't mutual attraction.
I find the same without the subs too I get male attention but it's not people I would desire to sleep with (creepy type of stalkerish guys) and the ones I do desire I find are taken (married/girlfriend) or not interested Undecided
I just want to bump into a guy I desire equally and have fun with him. A mysterious dark smouldering type of guy that just wows me in bed. If it lasts then I would like to see him again and again until I feel I want something serious, if he decides to stick around then good, if not then moving onto the next stage of subs.

RE: Which sub? Lover - JackOfHearts - 07-24-2017

Best sex is with the sexual one. The romantic one is perfect regarding the romantic side.
You can't have both perfect, unless Shannon create a sub with those specifics.
But the more specific you get the less probable that person exist.
The attracting sub will find a person that fit the description, which means in the case of the sexual lover that the person will be perfect sexually for you. The other part is up to chance, he could be compatible romantically or maybe he won't be, it depends on how lucky you are at this point.

Shannon subs are not like the other subs out there, use them and see for yourself or read some testimonial (that's why it cost a lot more)
DMSI is specifically programmed to overcome the approaching problems, from both side (you and the attracted)
Females should see a lot of results than males in this area, DMSI should work better on women (a woman listening to it), unfortunately there aren't many women who have run the sub. From some short testimonial some women have gotten results just from a few exposure to the sub.

(07-24-2017, 10:28 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 10:14 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: What restrains most people from running the "attract your perfect ***" product line is that you have wait from 1 month to 4, sometimes more

For 4G it is even up to 9 months.

I think first you should make your mind if one perfect lover is better for you than more "probably-less-than-perfect" lovers. And then decision should fall between DMSI and AYP/MYP. And it is possible to make the sexual lover more long term (I remember at least one ex-forum member with her submissive sexual lover), but despite some romantic feelings, in this case sex will be what keeps you both together.

I would rather have one perfect sexual lover than lots of lovers that are going to be disappointing. If it ends with the perfect one then I will keep listening and I am sure another one will show up? I am willing to wait a while to get the guy I am comfortable with and knows how to please me sexually. I have tried random guys before without subs and it frustrated me.

(07-24-2017, 10:40 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Best sex is with the sexual one. The romantic one is perfect regarding the romantic side.
You can't have both perfect, unless Shannon create a sub with those specifics.
But the more specific you get the less probable that person exist.
The attracting sub will find a person that fit the description, which means in the case of the sexual lover that the person will be perfect sexually for you. The other part is up to chance, he could be compatible romantically or maybe he won't be, it depends on how lucky you are at this point.

Shannon subs are not like the other subs out there, use them and see for yourself or read some testimonial.
DMSI is specifically programmed to overcome the approaching problems, from both side (you and the attracted)

Alpha360 have you tried the sexual one?

I will buy it today from this site. So question is while listening should I keep my sexual desires in my mind from time to time? I kind of want a guy who is well endowed and good with his tongue and loves to use it too Tongue Big Grin Will it happen automatically based on my desires within my subconscious or conscious being? I find myself fantasizing a lot about a sexual lover so I hope the sub will help attract what I dream and think about.

I haven't tried any "attract your perfect " type sub yet, the reason is that I prefer to work on a better version of myself before running that kind of sub. At the same time subs like DMSI also offers some manifestation even though it's not the "perfect" type.
Basically all the reasons I mentionned above.

You don't need to do anything while running manifestation type subs (any subs actually), it's better if you forget about it while using it.

Details about the relationship; like dick size or ability to use his tongue can't be specified. But the perfect should be perfect, what ever it means to you subconsciously which usually is better than what we want consciously, it can surprise you for the best.
For example Shannon once attracted a black woman and he had no idea he could like those type of women.

(07-24-2017, 11:00 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I haven't tried any "attract your perfect " type sub yet, the reason is that I prefer to work on a better version of myself before running that kind of sub. At the same time subs like DMSI also offers some manifestation even though it's not the "perfect" type.
Basically all the reasons I mentionned above.

You don't need to do anything while running manifestation type subs (any subs actually), it's better if you forget about it while using it.

Details about the relationship; like dick size or ability to use his tongue can't be specified. But the perfect should be perfect, what ever it means to you subconsciously which usually is better than what we want consciously, it can surprise you for the best.
For example Shannon once attracted a black woman and he had no idea he could like those type of women.

lol Big Grin Ok I will start it today and report back on the forum of results.

The other question I have is can I use the luck magnifier + ultimate success with the attract a sexual partner? I kind of need some luck in the career department right now too.

Luck in career is with DMSI Undecided (reported side effect)

You can't use anything else with manifestation type sub or 5G sub. So no luck magnifier.

Here is a good testimonial from the sexual one:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html

Take you time choosing, one day waiting may help you make the best choice.

RE: Which sub? Lover - Shawn - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 10:43 AM)xena Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 10:28 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-24-2017, 10:14 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: What restrains most people from running the "attract your perfect ***" product line is that you have wait from 1 month to 4, sometimes more

For 4G it is even up to 9 months.

I think first you should make your mind if one perfect lover is better for you than more "probably-less-than-perfect" lovers. And then decision should fall between DMSI and AYP/MYP. And it is possible to make the sexual lover more long term (I remember at least one ex-forum member with her submissive sexual lover), but despite some romantic feelings, in this case sex will be what keeps you both together.

I would rather have one perfect sexual lover than lots of lovers that are going to be disappointing. If it ends with the perfect one then I will keep listening and I am sure another one will show up? I am willing to wait a while to get the guy I am comfortable with and knows how to please me sexually. I have tried random guys before without subs and it frustrated me.

Well, like Alpha360 said you can't have all at once. Choose what is most important to you and stick with. I am sure the DMSI lovers wouldn't be disappointing at all as only "good" ones are going to be attracted but it probably wouldn't be as perfect as with the perfect lover.

To your question, you cannot be absolutely sure he shows up, that's what's most people repel from using these subs as this is a long term commitment without guarantee. There can always be things which are in the way, like fear, guilt, shame.

Like I said, make your mind and maybe Shannon will also find some wise words for you.

(07-24-2017, 11:09 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: Luck in career is with DMSI Undecided (reported side effect)

You can't use anything else with manifestation type sub or 5G sub. So no luck magnifier.

Here is a good testimonial from the sexual one:
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6140.html

Take you time choosing, one day waiting may help you make the best choice.

Interesting experience sounds similar to my situation. I will be going with the sexual lover subliminal.

Do I have to wait to use the luck magnifier and ultimate success until I achieve results with the sexual lover so I can start them when I am finished? I will be using the 4G version of sexual lover.

RE: Which sub? Lover - Benjamin - 07-24-2017

It's best to use an attract your perfect program by itself due to the manifestation elements. So best to focus on that for atleast 6+ months until you have achieved the goal.