Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8944)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-26-2017

There is a big difference between "steak" and "ribeye steak", SIR! I do ribeyes. Not just any steak. And prime rib. MMmmmmm. Gotta go get some prime rib now. lol

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - CatMan - 07-27-2017

(07-26-2017, 04:42 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Especially on DMSI release dates! !!

HAHAHA my ass just feel off from laughing!

Yes on the night before i'm like "Ok I better sleep in extra tomorrow because I want more memes and funny videos to be posted".

And then when it's time to get up i'm like "Hmm.. I think I might just lay in bed a few hours longer.. and eat steak." And to continue the steak meme then Shannon thinks "Well i'm gonna go eat steak too while they are waiting".

Tongue

[Image: DMSI_steak_meme.jpg]

LOL!

Reminds me of the meme I made when Shannon dropped that line about eating while we were going nuts... Tongue

[Image: dmsi3.1memeimadelol.jpg]

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-27-2017

Some men want to.... keep from becoming hypoglycemic. lol

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-27-2017

MLS has taken its hold for sure. I miss the aura of DMSI. You don't really know what you had until you don't have it anymore.

This is what I miss from DMSI
The sense of power
Extreme Self Confidence
Neediness Destruction
Sex Drive

Dear Dimsee Vee 3.1, I must bid you adieu, until we meet again. It's time for me to focus my attention on my other head. But just for now.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Duke.Togo - 07-27-2017

(07-27-2017, 02:54 PM)eternity Wrote: MLS has taken its hold for sure. I miss the aura of DMSI. You don't really know what you had until you don't have it anymore.

This is what I miss from DMSI
The sense of power
Extreme Self Confidence
Neediness Destruction
Sex Drive

Dear Dimsee Vee 3.1, I must bid you adieu, until we meet again. It's time for me to focus my attention on my other head. But just for now.

This post came in well timed for me, because as I was walking home today, I thought of all of the things that I missed from DMSI. And it was all of the things you listed.

I miss feeling like I'm a supernatural creature that haunts women's minds, and makes their bodies tremble with sexual longing for me penetrating their inner most core...

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-28-2017

be careful what you ask to learn while on MLS because you just might manifest an opportunity to do so Rolleyes

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-31-2017

So.... I cleaned a screen last week, and did a horrible job at it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I got reprimanded for it today.

At least I had the opportunity to learn what NOT to do!

The production manager is an ISTJ, and is a damn good one at that. He's a great teacher, too! But I'm an ENFP, and have trouble paying attention to details. So the one thing I forgot to do basically rendered the 1 hour I spent cleaning that screen useless, and now it has to be re-cleaned. #thestrugglesofanenfp

I still want to learn more though, and I'm pretty sure that MLS manifested that opportunity to learn. but I have GOT to get my shit together when it comes to paying attention to details. I know it's not my strong suit and all, but it's a handicap. I need to at least be able to cover my handicap and make it from conscious incompetence to conscious competence. Even if it doesn't become unconscious competence, I should at least still have my weaknesses covered.

As the great Ice Cube once said "You only get paid off what you know" -- the more I learn, the more I know. The more I know, the more money I make. That's why I want to learn in the first place -- to steadily increase my net worth Cool

It takes grinding to be a king, after all.

Bonus nugget of information for y'all, ENFP is the exact opposite of ISTJ. ISTJ's are super detail oriented, doing things by the book, the tried and true way. ENFP's are super big picture thinkers, idea generators, living in the world of possibilities. With that said, I would love to develop my inferior and tertiary function (Si) and (Te) respectively.

ENFP cognitive function stack: Ne Fi Te Si
ISTJ cognitive function stack: Si Te Fi Ne

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-31-2017

I miss DMSI SOOOOOOO bad Sad

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-31-2017

Now they appreciatin'. lol

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Have at ye - 08-01-2017

(07-31-2017, 09:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Now they appreciatin'. lol

This made me lol in earnest. Big Grin

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - SargeMaximus - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 06:20 AM)Have at ye Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 09:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: Now they appreciatin'. lol

This made me lol in earnest. Big Grin

Me too. Big Grin

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - D.Ace - 08-01-2017

(07-31-2017, 11:37 AM)eternity Wrote: So.... I cleaned a screen last week, and did a horrible job at it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I got reprimanded for it today.

At least I had the opportunity to learn what NOT to do!

The production manager is an ISTJ, and is a damn good one at that. He's a great teacher, too! But I'm an ENFP, and have trouble paying attention to details. So the one thing I forgot to do basically rendered the 1 hour I spent cleaning that screen useless, and now it has to be re-cleaned. #thestrugglesofanenfp

I still want to learn more though, and I'm pretty sure that MLS manifested that opportunity to learn. but I have GOT to get my shit together when it comes to paying attention to details. I know it's not my strong suit and all, but it's a handicap. I need to at least be able to cover my handicap and make it from conscious incompetence to conscious competence. Even if it doesn't become unconscious competence, I should at least still have my weaknesses covered.

As the great Ice Cube once said "You only get paid off what you know" -- the more I learn, the more I know. The more I know, the more money I make. That's why I want to learn in the first place -- to steadily increase my net worth Cool

It takes grinding to be a king, after all.

Bonus nugget of information for y'all, ENFP is the exact opposite of ISTJ. ISTJ's are super detail oriented, doing things by the book, the tried and true way. ENFP's are super big picture thinkers, idea generators, living in the world of possibilities. With that said, I would love to develop my inferior and tertiary function (Si) and (Te) respectively.

ENFP cognitive function stack: Ne Fi Te Si
ISTJ cognitive function stack: Si Te Fi Ne

Gosh, I hear you, mate, I hear you.

Anyway it's been a while since the last time I lost track of time when I'm on something.
You might want to play around background music -whenever possible- while doing your thing.
I personally prime my MLS-boosted thirst of learning with metal like this one Gojira - Vacuity (I love the lyrics) and listening to slower paced music like this Song from A Secret Garden while on stuff.

It's quite creepy though, to see myself pointing out details like never before, I realized it when I drag myself to bed since dawn was getting closer.
Damn you, MLS..

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 08-02-2017

Nice D.Ace! Thanks for the music. I don't get much of a chance to listen to music while working because I'm mostly doing sales over the phone but I will make sure to place these tracks today.

I lose track of time on a daily basis though Tongue I'm so busy all day every day that the days just fly by. I get out of my house at 8 AM and usually don't get home til about 9. Each day is PACKED full of activity. Lately, it's just been getting more packed.

It's not only due to MLS though. It's been this way since about may XD

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 08-06-2017

MLS has literally begun shifting my reality and pushing things out of the way in order for success to be mine.

That ISTJ manager put in his 2 weeks resignation notice a few days ago... Then didn't even show up the next day for work. His negativity is no longer any match for the positivity of the 3 people in the sales team. So.... We lost one guy in the production facility, but that's ok because I've been there to fill in his place. I've been getting mad kudos from the boss, for being so quick to jump into new positions and fill in where there's a need. Y'all keep in mind I just started here at this job in the middle of May!!!!

Not only have I been able to fill in where I'm needed, I think MLS is rubbing off on my coworkers too. Not to mention I talked to both of the other 2 people in the sales team about the fact that I listen to subs, and I asked them if it's cool if I listen to the sub on speakers in their presence. So they've been exposed to the sub twice (but not for the full 4 loops).

My pheromone game has been launched to new heights too. I've been learning a lot about the technical side of pheromones -- individual molecules and how they work in tandem with each other.

and MLS is definitely working on bedroom mastery too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)