Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 and MLS exploration - Ascension to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)hood (/Thread-DMSI-3-1-and-MLS-exploration-Ascension-to-%CD%A1%C2%B0-%CD%9C%CA%96-%CD%A1%C2%B0-hood--8944)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - NoLimit - 07-21-2017

(07-21-2017, 08:39 AM)Shannon Wrote: Can you describe it?

For me it's huge headache and the sensation of overload in my brain, also had trouble to sleep last night. It's like my brain was processing at 100% everything was so fucking clear lol.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-21-2017

Maybe setting your brain to run at 100% capacity while running another sub in your head isn't a good idea. Wink

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-21-2017

It's peculiar. Day 1 was spectacular, but day 2 I was anxious and felt a rebound ADD symptoms. I rebounded back to pre-mls mindstate. If my prediction is right, then tomorrow will be just as awkward (if not more), and day 4 will be when MLS programming kicks in full swing.

We will see.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-22-2017

Working through something?

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-22-2017

(07-22-2017, 07:57 AM)Shannon Wrote: Working through something?

This is also possible. Being naturally gifted with intelligence has caused me to adopt G/S/F complexes because I am perceived as smart. I've also had insecurities all my life that despite my intelligence, I couldn't find any interest in doing schoolwork so I ended up failing all the time, even getting held back from 7th grade.

I've adopted a false personality trait -- that I am not as smart as I am perceived. I act this way so I can be more like my peers, and not feel so apart from my peers.

I don't sat the above to brag. If anything, it's the opposite. I have handicapped myself because of certain natural gifts. So it is indeed possible -- dare I say likely -- that there is a lot of clearing to be done. That being the case, I have work to do, and so does MLS.

I noticed yesterday and today the photographic memory effect is not there the way it was on day 1.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - NoLimit - 07-23-2017

(07-22-2017, 01:11 PM)eternity Wrote: This is also possible. Being naturally gifted with intelligence has caused me to adopt G/S/F complexes because I am perceived as smart.

What is G/S/F complexes ?

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Raz - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 04:17 AM)NoLimit Wrote: What is G/S/F complexes ?

Guilt
Shame
Fear

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-23-2017

Interestingly enough, I think dimsee is still executing. The harem I was building on DMSI is continuing to be built. I have the model chick who's vying for my time, but now I have that polish girl (who I thought was my LDS) starting to come around trying to obtain some of my time. I also have the hot roommate I've been messing around with, and she's giving me lessons on what to do to build this harem (MLS manifestation? ). I'm taking her advice and it's actually freaking working. It helps that she personally knows the model chick and the Polish chick.

I'm having an overwhelming desire to eat plants, and I've been doing so. It feels really good. If this is what I'm experiencing executing 2 subs at once, imagine when p5 from dimsee wears off. Cool

I really do think MLS is like renaissance man junior. I'm so excited to learn and master skills to lead a great life! !!

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-24-2017

I find myself constantly thinking of more things i want to learn. It's discouraging to be hit by the reality that there's not enough hours in the day to do all I want to do. I think the discouragement is actually a fear of not having enough time. The reality is I have a whole lifetime to do what i want to do. I just need to organize my time diligently in order to be able to do what I want

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-24-2017

The reality is that when the program is fully running, you have plenty of time, because the processing is offloaded from your brain (limited, physical) to your mind (unlimited, nonphysical) and then the information is passed back to your brain as changes in the neurons to allow the information expression into the physical. The end result is that your brain is being required [EDIT: re-wired] all the time at maximum speed to accommodate knowledge and skills you have but are waiting to have expressible into the physical.

The limit is how fast we can affect the changes to your brain.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - eternity - 07-24-2017

Shannon, you only wrote three sentences but there's a whole essay of information in those 3 sentences. The implications of what you wrote seems profound, but I'm still attempting to wrap my mind around what you said.

If I'm understanding correctly, as the program is running and executing at the level of the brain, it starts sending packets of data to the mind until the program has been fully installed in the mind. At which point the resources of the brain is freed up to do what it needs to do.

My understanding of it is still fragmented, but if my assumption is right, MLS bypasses the brain by storing it directly in the mind.

Using knowledge of the principle of correspondence, data gets transferred to the highest level of conscious, and is accessed by the brain when needed.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shawn - 07-24-2017

I wonder how much MLS could help with other subs due to the restructuring of the brain.

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - ReeZoX - 07-24-2017

That post alone makes it hard for me to come up with reasons not to switch right now... Damn you, Shannon, stop making such amazing programs (jk)

RE: I Used to Hustle 24/7. Now I Grind 25/8. Renaissance Man - MLS 5.5G - Shannon - 07-24-2017

(07-24-2017, 09:13 AM)eternity Wrote: Shannon, you only wrote three sentences but there's a whole essay of information in those 3 sentences. The implications of what you wrote seems profound, but I'm still attempting to wrap my mind around what you said.

If I'm understanding correctly, as the program is running and executing at the level of the brain, it starts sending packets of data to the mind until the program has been fully installed in the mind. At which point the resources of the brain is freed up to do what it needs to do.

My understanding of it is still fragmented, but if my assumption is right, MLS bypasses the brain by storing it directly in the mind.

Using knowledge of the principle of correspondence, data gets transferred to the highest level of conscious, and is accessed by the brain when needed.

Please note my edit of a typo, above in the post we are referring to.

MLS works using the brain to its limits, but offloads the rest to the mind, and thus bypasses the limits of the brain insofar as learning speed is concerned. It is designed to allow you to do two important things when it has worked through the detox, self imposed limits and brain optimization:

1. See a thing done, and then teach yourself to actually/physically do it without actually physically doing it (given sufficient need/desire to learn it). (Per Chaos' request.)
2. Create things in your mind, determine all faults, optimize them, and then express them as a finished product. (See Nikola Tesla.)

This all happens (theoretically outside of time/space) within the realm of the nonphysical mind, in such a way that your future self can assist in strengthening/building the neural pathways such that actually learning the thing (creating the physical neural pathways) should be partially done by the time the information is passed back for the brain to codify as physical, chemical, electrical and quantum imprinting and outward expression is made possible.

So... where there is sufficient need or desire to learn, you're teaching yourself or creating the thing without your physical brain even being fully aware of that fact, and when the end result is achieved, it is "imprinted" on the physical brain, which should allow for "suddenly getting it" and "having it just click", resulting in going from "cannot yet" to "can" very quickly.

This is of course only a small portion of all this program is trying to accomplish. But it is a very important part. Of course this also presumes you do not prevent it from being able to accomplish its goals through resistance or self sabotage. Given enough time, it should be able to overcome those.

Hope this makes sense.