Subliminal Talk
The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) (/Thread-The-great-journey-begins-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-24-2017

Just out of curiosity, is the sub effective only if you are communicating with girls, and/or just walking by them?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-28-2017

When I start using B, can I alternate between A and B? For example: Do one week of A, then one week of B, then back to A, then back to B etc etc etc? Or just use B all the way?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - RTBoss - 07-28-2017

(07-28-2017, 06:19 PM)omi95 Wrote: When I start using B, can I alternate between A and B? For example: Do one week of A, then one week of B, then back to A, then back to B etc etc etc? Or just use B all the way?

Yes, though the official recommendation from Shannon is 2 weeks of each. Others, like Dr. Strangelove, have found 3 weeks or more of each to be more beneficial.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-30-2017

(07-28-2017, 08:07 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-28-2017, 06:19 PM)omi95 Wrote: When I start using B, can I alternate between A and B? For example: Do one week of A, then one week of B, then back to A, then back to B etc etc etc? Or just use B all the way?

Yes, though the official recommendation from Shannon is 2 weeks of each. Others, like Dr. Strangelove, have found 3 weeks or more of each to be more beneficial.

Thanks RTBoss I would try to do B straight for 1 month, and see what happens. If it doesn't go great then Ill do the intervals that you mentioned.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-30-2017

One thing I have noticed about myself, is that my neediness has dramatically decreased. Like I don't feel the need to text girls often. Another thing that I have noticed is that i feel SUPER happy almost every day, its like I'm on drugs lol.

I have gotten asked if I'm taking drugs, and people don't believe when I say "no" to them. Its literally like I have this natural high. Another aspect Ive noticed about me, is that I care less about the bad stuff that people say to me, especially what they think of me.

Thats not to say that I get bothered a lot (because I don't), but its just when I get negative attention from other people, I could care less.

BTW can I listen to this sub while reading safely? Also when I start using B what would indicate that I'm not ready for it? Ill just feel bad?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - RTBoss - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 08:32 AM)omi95 Wrote: One thing I have noticed about myself, is that my neediness has dramatically decreased. Like I don't feel the need to text girls often. Another thing that I have noticed is that i feel SUPER happy almost every day, its like I'm on drugs lol.

I have gotten asked if I'm taking drugs, and people don't believe when I say "no" to them. Its literally like I have this natural high. Another aspect Ive noticed about me, is that I care less about the bad stuff that people say to me, especially what they think of me.

Thats not to say that I get bothered a lot (because I don't), but its just when I get negative attention from other people, I could care less.

BTW can I listen to this sub while reading safely? Also when I start using B what would indicate that I'm not ready for it? Ill just feel bad?

Yes, you can read and DMSI safely.

Not being ready for B, you'll just lose it, mentally. Perhaps sleep disturbances, high anxiety, outbursts of anger or depression, even suicidal thoughts (very unlikely and very rare, but some people have reported this on other versions).

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 08-01-2017

So tommorow is going to be the last day I am going to use A, since it marks exactly 1 month of using it. I didn't have much external results, however when it comes to internal results, I feel a lot less needy and more euphoric. I also feel very good about myself, like my sense of self worth has gone very high.

I feel super optimistic about life right now, like I feel I should go after what I want now. I'm going back to school, so that's a good thing. I feel that life is just going to get better and better for me, even though I'll make mistakes a long the way.

I feel so excited to start using B. But I am a bit curious on what is going to happen in B once I start using it. Because I heard it is straight executing the script without healing and clearing.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - RTBoss - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 08:10 AM)omi95 Wrote: So tommorow is going to be the last day I am going to use A, since it marks exactly 1 month of using it. I didn't have much external results, however when it comes to internal results, I feel a lot less needy and more euphoric. I also feel very good about myself, like my sense of self worth has gone very high.

I feel super optimistic about life right now, like I feel I should go after what I want now. I'm going back to school, so that's a good thing. I feel that life is just going to get better and better for me, even though I'll make mistakes a long the way.

I feel so excited to start using B. But I am a bit curious on what is going to happen in B once I start using it. Because I heard it is straight executing the script without healing and clearing.

If you can. Otherwise, if you're not healed and cleared enough, it'll smack you around. Consider it healing and clearing via brute force.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 02:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 08:10 AM)omi95 Wrote: So tommorow is going to be the last day I am going to use A, since it marks exactly 1 month of using it. I didn't have much external results, however when it comes to internal results, I feel a lot less needy and more euphoric. I also feel very good about myself, like my sense of self worth has gone very high.

If you can. Otherwise, if you're not healed and cleared enough, it'll smack you around. Consider it healing and clearing via brute force.

Well I can't wait till I try it, hopefully I'm ready for it. I think that version B is where the bulk of the results are going to be from. Like when the results REALLY start to kick in. Is that true?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - RTBoss - 08-01-2017

(08-01-2017, 03:56 PM)omi95 Wrote:
(08-01-2017, 02:27 PM)RTBoss Wrote:

Well I can't wait till I try it, hopefully I'm ready for it. I think that version B is where the bulk of the results are going to be from. Like when the results REALLY start to kick in. Is that true?

Person dependant. I've had results on both, been ghosted on both, and differing levels and intensities of emotional turmoil on both.

Definitely try it and journal your experience!

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 08-03-2017

Okay so today marks the first day of using B. While I was was using A, I had small amounts of resistance here and there towards the beginning, then after that I wasn't really at all. In fact I was becoming really happy (and still am). There wasn't much in terms of external results however.

I am looking forward to using B today and for as long as I can to see what happens. Hopefully I am ready for it, and where the fun begins.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 08-03-2017

Playing B now

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 08-05-2017

Not noticing anything yet. B takes sometime to work right?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 08-09-2017

I hate to say this but I don't think I'm getting any results. Is there a reason why? Or maybe I'm just not aware of them.