Subliminal Talk
The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) (/Thread-The-great-journey-begins-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-04-2017

Does version A still have attraction effects?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - RTBoss - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 05:00 AM)omi95 Wrote: okay, so about the ASRB technology. What happens if I have to use the bathroom? I have no way of controlling that. I use earphones BTW. Because I heard I am not supposed to interrupt the subliminal. I pause it before I use the bathroom. Is that okay?

No, it's not okay. ASRB is important. Take your player and headphones to the bathroom with you, or figure something else out.

(07-04-2017, 07:23 PM)omi95 Wrote: Does version A still have attraction effects?

Yes, as you switch from healing/clearing cycles you'll go through attraction cycles. When the IOIs, etc, disappear...be sure there's healing work going on.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - omi95 - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 05:59 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 05:00 AM)omi95 Wrote: okay, so about the ASRB technology. What happens if I have to use the bathroom? I have no way of controlling that. I use earphones BTW. Because I heard I am not supposed to interrupt the subliminal. I pause it before I use the bathroom. Is that okay?

No, it's not okay. ASRB is important. Take your player and headphones to the bathroom with you, or figure something else out.

(07-04-2017, 07:23 PM)omi95 Wrote: Does version A still have attraction effects?

Yes, as you switch from healing/clearing cycles you'll go through attraction cycles. When the IOIs, etc, disappear...be sure there's healing work going on.

So you are saying I wasted my time listening to it, and that it had no effects?

Okay thanks for clarifying that, I know that the healing is important.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - eternity - 07-05-2017

messing up ASRB doesn't mean you have no effects.... but it causes significantly reduced effects.

(07-05-2017, 07:22 AM)eternity Wrote: messing up ASRB doesn't mean you have no effects.... but it causes significantly reduced effects.
It's still nice to know I would get results somewhat. But thanks for your answer.....Now i know what to do from this point on

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Shannon - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 03:43 AM)Raikahoken Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 04:44 PM)Benjamin Wrote: My ipod doesn't play flac for example, because it's a damn apple. Undecided

Well you can convert FLAC to Apple lossless format, ALAC. Your iPod will play it then.

All the best OP! Keep us posted!

NEVER EVER TAMPER WITH, CHANGE, ALTER OR CONVERT ANY SUBLIMINAL AUDIO!

Even converting it from one lossless format to another, you are introducing the chance for screwing something up because you set something wrong, or because there's an unknown bug in the program, or because the programmer did something you don't know about.

And with subliminal audio... you would potentially never know.

My advice is, if your files don't match on an MD5 sum check, don't use them. You have no idea and no way of knowing what has changed.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Shannon - 07-05-2017

Play it on your cell phone. If you chose Apple products, you will have to either use mp3, get a player that can handle FLAC on Apple or buy something that can play the most common open format for lossless audio.

As amazing as everyone says it is (and it is), DMSI A side does take time to get going because of how it works. Don't worry about IOIs and such at first. Watch for emotional changes and changes in how you are thinking and responding.

(07-05-2017, 11:44 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Play it on your cell phone. If you chose Apple products, you will have to either use mp3, get a player that can handle FLAC on Apple or buy something that can play the most common open format for lossless audio.

As amazing as everyone says it is (and it is), DMSI A side does take time to get going because of how it works. Don't worry about IOIs and such at first. Watch for emotional changes and changes in how you are thinking and responding.

So there is a very small difference between flac and mp3? Mp3 would still be good regardless?

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Shawn - 07-05-2017

(07-05-2017, 02:39 PM)omi95 Wrote:

So there is a very small difference between flac and mp3? Mp3 would still be good regardless?

MP3 is 3-5% less effective.

(07-05-2017, 03:07 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 02:39 PM)omi95 Wrote:

So there is a very small difference between flac and mp3? Mp3 would still be good regardless?,

MP3 is 3-5% less effective.

So it seems like I have to use the PC then, because I don't know how to download it on the iPhone. It says "live broadcast" and then when I close it its gone for good.

Also how do I transfer a file from my computer to my phone? I really don't know, and I'm confused. Thanks

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Choice - 07-06-2017

(07-05-2017, 05:16 PM)omi95 Wrote: Also how do I transfer a file from my computer to my phone? I really don't know, and I'm confused. Thanks

You need to connect your iPhone to your computer via USB cable, then use a program called iTunes to transfer files between them. With Android phones it's more straight forward.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - RTBoss - 07-06-2017

The only other way I know of with an Apple phone is to get Dropbox and Jukebox.

RE: The great journey begins (DMSI 3.1) - Shannon - 07-06-2017

Be careful that iTunes doesn't alter your subliminal file while handling it. Apple assumes you are a complete moron and tries to think for you a lot. In this case, it will likely destroy the file if they attempt to re-encode/transcode it.