Subliminal Talk
Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 (/Thread-Of-Spartans-generals-and-kings-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 07-10-2018

Stage 2 has been progressing nicely.

In the 3 weeks I have run it I have made many slight and almost imperceivable changes that were met with little or no resistance. stage 2 was also host to many long and complicated dreams which upon waking have escaped me, but not remembering my dreams is normal so it doesn't bother me.

It also feels like stage 2 has given me more permission to be me. Poorly worded, but that is how I feel now. A few days ago I felt this huge internal weight lift off of me that I didn't even know I had on me in the first place. When I felt it lift it was surprising and refreshing all at the same time.

During stage 2 a seemingly unrelated, but probably not, phenomenon also happened. I have much more control of the part of myself where my beliefs come from. For the longest time that part of me seemed out of reach and out of control, making long term change and breaking of any habits long and difficult or seem just flat out impossible. Now I feel like I have control of that part of me. It also seems like my emotional and subconscious part of me is now more cooperative. Before this it seemed like my subconscious and emotions were rebelling against a "parent", which was logic and seeing the best path by said logic. Now there is more dialogue between the parts of myself. I also have more understanding for the illogical parts of myself and have embraced the mystery of the duality of logic/illogic operating at the same time and how that plays out internally. Funny, it seems like the part of me that was rebelling was probably due to the feeling of not being in control of myself, a feeling that has dissipated during stage 2.

Confidence is up and a few days ago my posture, style of walking, and body language had a dramatic, but seemingly natural shift. I walk with my shoulders up but not tense now.

Last but not least, I feel like I was born to become an alpha male. AM6 just released my self imposed limitations.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 07-25-2018

STARES!!!!!!!!!

So many people stare at me now! It picked up on stage 1 and 2, but on stage 3 the stares have become more frequent. Men, women, kids, all of em stare at me more. It takes a little getting use to being an introvert.

Stage 3 was a little rocky to begin with but now it's running smoother. Not sure if I'm fully executing. Noticing the big guns coming out. I've changed a bit since starting stage 3.

This has been on the table for a while but I finally decided to pull the trigger late last week, 3 days into stage 3 I might add. I'm going to resell stuff on ebay. My sister did it and did well but had to stop due to having a baby. I've started buying some stuff at stores and I'm now waiting for the shipping bags to come. I'm researching like mad and still have a lot of passion and drive which is pushing me through the hard parts of starting up this business. I would never have gone through with this and didn't go through with it off of AM6. So I give a lot of credit to AM6 for enabling me to remove the barriers in my own way and commit.

I'm excited.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 09-22-2018

Okay, it's been ages since I updated my status of AM so here goes.

Stage 3 produced much resistance and with it a light and often short amount of sleep, as well as partial execution. It was very frustrating, but also set me up for a long-term search of how to execute better.

Stage 4 was less resistance as well as reintroducing the dreaming of stage 1&2. I saw a lot of change in 3 and 4 but 4 really brought this out.

I just started stage 5 today and I'm getting random laughter when I listen. It's good. I'm not fully sure about what's in stage 5 but I know I'm already really enjoying it.

ALSO!!!!! Jordan Peterson's maps of meaning is a game changer in the understanding of human psychology and myself. On his YouTube page, he has his 1996 lectures at Harvard where he taught this course. Why does it help me? I see that the ideal mode of life is to have one foot in order and the other chaos. This prevents life from being boring, but also give me a base to stand on while I explore the unexplored terrain of self-experience. Meaning, that as I produce change via subliminal, I do it with a respect for my needs for both order and change. This prevents unnecessary fear due to too much change, too quickly and enough change to make life thrilling.

It will be interesting to see where this understanding takes me in the long run.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Yous - 07-18-2020

Whats up dude. Anything else to aggregate? Did you finish it?