Subliminal Talk
Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 (/Thread-Of-Spartans-generals-and-kings-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 07-13-2017

So the decision to do AM6 might have been made with haste. The choice to stop DMSI was made over a period of months wother the lingering desire to stop being prevalent throughout. But the choice to run AM6 was decided over a shorter period. I have had a desire to learn to play cello for many years, and it's getting a bit more passionate right now. I feel the desire to learn it again, and strong. And if I do choose to run MLS, I may run MHS first. I've had some damage to my forearms from sports and computers over the years and I want them to be healed up to withstand long hours of learning to play the cello.

I have also wanted to learn the memory program I've had for like 5 years but never used. It's one of the best that the memory contest people use, but every time I try to learn it I stop halfway feeling like I don't understand.

If I choose to stop running AM6, even though it's not advised, I'll sit on it for a while to make sure it's what I really want. Even if I started AM6 in haste, I surely don't want to quit equally in haste.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - kalmah0804 - 07-13-2017

I have started and stopped AM6 runs several times. Not worth it, trust me. AM6 can be a great program if you stay committed to it and let it run it's entire course. I am finding new ways that I am being unearthed, challenged and changed and I'm only on Stage 1 of my third run. Yes, 5.5G is way more powerful tech, and will probably bring quicker and more powerful results, but AM6 is a very all-inclusive program, and to stop it mid-way through not only feels like a waste, but feels like it could potentially set you back for many, many months (as it did with me).

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 07-13-2017

(07-13-2017, 11:05 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: I have started and stopped AM6 runs several times. Not worth it, trust me. AM6 can be a great program if you stay committed to it and let it run it's entire course. I am finding new ways that I am being unearthed, challenged and changed and I'm only on Stage 1 of my third run. Yes, 5.5G is way more powerful tech, and will probably bring quicker and more powerful results, but AM6 is a very all-inclusive program, and to stop it mid-way through not only feels like a waste, but feels like it could potentially set you back for many, many months (as it did with me).

I understand what you are saying. I have read many AM6 journals and have always liked what I see, but this desire is burning pretty strong. When I think about it I feel a burning in my heart, literally.

If it continues to be so I dont know what I'll do. I have desired to run am6 for a while, but now that I'm in the thick of it I'm feeling a little flat. Changing subs quick because of how I feel is not a good strategy so I'll wait and see what happens. But man do I want to learn some of the things I have had on my list for a while. Can I learn them on AM6, yes, and that's why I'm waiting to see if AM6 ramps up. It's been so quiet of stage 1 and my insecurities and lack of confidence are starting to show up again, but also the reminder that I have the freedom of choice to be self realized. Even if just don't choose consciously I am still self realizing.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - ichigo - 07-13-2017

If you finish AM6, you will have made huge growth and will be better prepared for everything life throws at you.

MLS 5.5G will be there when you finish, and likely won't be updated to 6G for years. Once you finish AM6, you could theoretically use MLS 5.5G / 6G for the rest of your life after that. If learning the cello is a true, long term goal of yours, waiting a few more months to do it won't hurt.

You paid $500 for AM6, that's a lot of money to pay for something you're not going to use.

You're already 14 days into Stage 1, MLS 5.5G probably won't be out until you're in the middle of Stage 2. If you keep going with AM6, you will only have to wait 4 for months until you can jump on MLS 5.5G.

If you jump off of AM6 without completing it, you will worry in the future that doing so has permanently unbalanced you. If the previous points aren't enough to sway you but you're worried about this, as I think Stage 1 is mostly a clearing stage, ask Shannon if he thinks you will be okay if you finish 32 days of Stage 1 and then stop the program without it unbalancing you in someway.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 07-14-2017

(07-13-2017, 11:59 PM)ichigo Wrote: If you finish AM6, you will have made huge growth and will be better prepared for everything life throws at you.

MLS 5.5G will be there when you finish, and likely won't be updated to 6G for years. Once you finish AM6, you could theoretically use MLS 5.5G / 6G for the rest of your life after that. If learning the cello is a true, long term goal of yours, waiting a few more months to do it won't hurt.

You paid $500 for AM6, that's a lot of money to pay for something you're not going to use.

You're already 14 days into Stage 1, MLS 5.5G probably won't be out until you're in the middle of Stage 2. If you keep going with AM6, you will only have to wait 4 for months until you can jump on MLS 5.5G.

If you jump off of AM6 without completing it, you will worry in the future that doing so has permanently unbalanced you. If the previous points aren't enough to sway you but you're worried about this, as I think Stage 1 is mostly a clearing stage, ask Shannon if he thinks you will be okay if you finish 32 days of Stage 1 and then stop the program without it unbalancing you in someway.

That is some solid advice right there.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 07-14-2017

So a somewhat unrelated post which is why it's showing up on my thread and not chaosvrgn's.
They're all talking seiously about MMA stuff and I'm over here thinking about one of the most painful videos I've ever seen. Notice the sound and how it's so loud it echo's in the place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RD740IESnY

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 07-17-2017

Been having dreams that I can remember more recently.

For a week or so I was listening to AM6 on an old iphone I don't use anymore using itunes. Then on Shannon's journal he was talking about format changes being bad so I checked the format and itunes changed it to mp4................stupid apple product. So back to listening on my laptop. I'm sure you can download and use a player that wont do that, I just don't care that much.

Was feeling a bit down yesterday because I realised I don't have much to live for at this moment. The island of Okinawa has a term called Ikegai, which basically means the reason you get out of bed in the morning. I don't really have one at this point. I just float along with no clear purpose in life and have done so for most of my adult life. Anyways I felt kinda sad about it, not suicidal or anything, just a bit sad. Started playing AM6 and felt a bit of relief from it. E2 and DMSI both gave this relief as well during difficult times.

Good to see that something is happening on this quiet stage .

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 07-20-2017

Dreams have stopped mow that im listening to mp3 instead of on iTunes forced mp4 format. Stage 1 May be focused largely on healing with E1 and that might be why it's so quiet. DMSI certainly healed a lot for me. I don't know if E1 is like E2 where it cut your ambition for the sake of healing but I feel pretty listless.

Man, the product page for MLS looks insane!!! I can't wait to run it. Have fun all you guys who are on it. It will be a good time watching your progress

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 06-06-2018

I restarted AM6 about 3 weeks ago but struggled to want to journal. This is a very personal journey for me and I didn't really want to share it, but I've been learning so much that I should share what I'm learning in hopes that it may help others. My growth and learning will both be in this journal.

First off is that I stopped running MLS due to high stress. Now that stress may have been from my job, which I have since quit, but I'm already 3 weeks in and this time I'm finishing AM6. I still plan on trading futures for a living by the end of 2018.

My self-worth has skyrocketed. So much so that others treat me differently, it's subtle, but it's there. It seems that part of my deeper levels of introversion was due to low self-esteem. I still mainly get my energy from being alone, but socially I'm more open and engaging as well as humorous.

Been jogging recently and watching what I eat and how much. Something I did before AM but more so now.

It also seems that my low levels of self-esteem had produced a lot of bad feelings internally. This caused much derailment of my life due to making decisions more often based on feelings rather than thought. Those feelings are disappearing and it's allowing me to get more in touch with my feelings because whenever I used to feel I would mainly not feel good at all. Now I allow myself to experience my feelings because I feel good more often than I feel bad, and if I feel bad I either investigate why to prevent future reoccurrences or make the choice not to allow myself to repeat a negative feeling cycle that I did in the past. I'm starting to refuse to feel bad about myself and choosing to feel valued. I'm starting to feel that growth and change start from a place of feeling valuable enough to be worth changing the things in your life that need to change.

Humans are primarily experienced driven and prior experiences will drive your behavior until new ones or beliefs for new ones cause a shift in your experience of your reality. A belief in the truest sense of the word initiates a cascade of internal events that ultimately leads to an experience of said belief. Or, an event occurs externally that causes you to change your internal structure to justify or make sense of what happened. This generally happens as a child and can set a course for the rest of your life if you don't realize that you have the capability to change said belief. This also leads to the paradox of illogical logic to justify a belief that is based on an illusion rather than how the world really works. You will build a case for a belief that at its core is illogical but will seem logical because you believe it and not because it is how the universe actually works. This is the paradox of illogical logic.

The capabilities of humans give rise to illusionary "realities" created by beliefs and not actual reality. These "realities" feel real to the person believing them due to the nature and power of human capability and not actually because they are real. I have a friend that constantly hurts herself and believes that she is accident prone. She gets hurt more often than anyone I know. It's highly likely that she believed or "sold" herself a bill of goods that says "I'm accident prone", thereby creating the reality. In short self-fulfilling prophecy.

Now that is only part of the equation. The other part is that humans have a great degree of freedom in choosing which direction they wish to go in life. The creative ability of any human plus the freedom (whether realized or not) to choose the direction of one's life gives rise to an immense amount of flexibility in the direction one goes.

Understanding the rules by which the universe operates gives good groundwork for the creative freedom of choice and to choose where you want to go.

Long story short, all humans have equal value due to the abilities that have been given to them.

This may not be your experience or your belief, but that is the fundamental reality that is actually underpinning your experience or belief. You are in control of your experience of reality and regardless of what others say do or try to force upon you, you still are the one in control of the choices you make and the life you experience and how you experience it.

And that is the most freeing reality I have ever encountered.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 06-11-2018

I don't really have much to update about other than I'm consciously acting on the feelings of high value and self-esteem. I actually don't run into many situations where people treat me poorly in the first place so it's more about making decisions that are the best for me and owning my thoughts more often. Knowing that thoughts and beliefs are created in me and can be changed by me and are not "reality" but my own human ability to create the life I want to live gives me some fuel to change how I think. It isn't always easy because beliefs and feelings FEEL so real, but that's the way they are supposed to be experienced. HOWEVER, I'm worth changing myself into what I want to see, both "passively" through subs and "actively" through choosing consciously as well.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 06-15-2018

Last night was my last night on stage 1.

Some of the guys on the forum were talking about the book blue truth so I bought it on kindle. To me, the book is a mixed bag. While the concept of openness is literally what I needed in my life right now and will probably change my life forever, some of his other ideas are, to me, terrible. Overall the book will definitely change me, but unless you can filter out the good and bad I suggest you don't read the book. I'm starting to realize that for me subliminals may require a little bit of conscious cooperation. The self image boost from stage 1 can require remembering for me. If I don't choose consciously to change I'll just revert back to my old self after a little while. Permanent change seems to require a slowing down and choosing for me.

Been kind of a rough week for me as well. I don't fully understand how to talk to my subconscious yet and as Shannon has stated it doesn't listen to logic and for me it doesn't always listen to positive self talk or attempts to inject positive feelings. Right now i'm in a little bit of a stand off with it. But, I know it's possible to get it to cooperate so I keep trying.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 06-16-2018

Fist day of stage 2

I can tell I tolerate BS less now than yesterday, the first example of this is from myself. I'm tolerating the usual emotional BS from myself less and to a point ignoring it and choosing to do what I want regardless, and it's working. If I decide to do something I do it. It's only been a few waking hours since starting stage 2. As an INFP I feel that this personality type is very prone to the internal world/reality. I also feel that taking internal action is actually, initially, more important than taking external action. I've been taking steps to be more internally proactive. The concept of openness and moment to moment from blue truth is also helping. I feel like subs change who you are in the now, and I've made a choice to not tolerate emotional BS based on past fears and memories. The past is dead and gone why should I allow any lingering effects from something that quite literally doesn't exist. Somehow, I now have control over this internal reality now, quite interesting.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - StridingStrider - 06-16-2018

(07-13-2017, 11:05 AM)kalmah0804 Wrote: I have started and stopped AM6 runs several times. Not worth it, trust me. AM6 can be a great program if you stay committed to it and let it run it's entire course. I am finding new ways that I am being unearthed, challenged and changed and I'm only on Stage 1 of my third run. Yes, 5.5G is way more powerful tech, and will probably bring quicker and more powerful results, but AM6 is a very all-inclusive program, and to stop it mid-way through not only feels like a waste, but feels like it could potentially set you back for many, many months (as it did with me).

I found in my run that I had difficulty exposing myself for 8 hours every day. Hopefully in AM7 the listening time is reduced.

RE: Of Spartans, generals, and kings, AM6 - Chris P. Bacon - 06-18-2018

(06-17-2018, 04:06 AM)Frosted Wrote: Honestly I like the long time listening. It's not a hassle for me I'd have to set up a play list for loops and everything it would be annoying.

Good progress wharrgarbl it seems to be working. Prepare to be crushed by stage 3 (:<.

Thank you, as for being crushed I'm taking some pre-emptive measures to prevent any kind of deep crushing.

The few days I've been on stage 2 I have come to a realization that I have the ability to allow my subconscious to sustain my current belief system, or to change it.

I'm not sure if it's convincing my subC to work with my conscious or if the conscious has the ability to steer the subC. In any case I'm starting to pull myself out of some of the ruts I've been in for the last 7 years. The best example is I'm changing how much tension I'm allowing to store in my body. Since reading blue truth I have realized that I'm not as open to the present moment and have been stuck in some belief and thought loops. This lack of openness combined with some toxic beliefs has caused me to retain a lot of stress in my body as well as locking myself out from the possibility to change. This also explains why I would see change from subs for a few weeks and then mostly revert back to my old patterns. I think embracing the now moment and all the feelings that come with it, which are more than just emotions, is actually the way to change. Especially when you are on subs.

This is just my opinion, but I believe that in order to change your reality, one must FEEL the change before it fully manifests. And by feel, I don't mean just emotionally although that is part of it. There are so many more feelings than just emotions, intuition, for example, is probably more akin to a feeling rather than a thought. In my opinion, we are all feeling all the time and words are just a convenient way to form our experience of life and convey it. If true, words are also a way to "back-track" and stimulate or arouse an experience in us if we have the suitable internal references to the words we are using to draw on and create an experience internally. If no such reference exists than it's quite likely that one must "explain around" and evoke proper parable like references to be able to reach an understanding with yourself or another individual. Since we are all having such a unique life experience sometimes the only way to explain it well is to either convey it in a way that is similar to another in order to come to an understanding or use the minds natural ability to create mental images and thereby evoke a feeling internally. Which leads me back to my point that it's quite possible that any attempt to change your reality must come from a place of experiencing a now moment and all the feelings, emotions and otherwise, in the present before any lasting change can occur. Thinks of words someone said, good or bad, that still drive you today. Those words actually carried a deeper feeling that someone was conveying to you and it caused you to shape yourself around that feeling because you were open enough to let it mold you. Now this feeling someone had about you was quite possibly their interpretation of you or they were intentional about seeing a trait in you either good or bad and that evoked a response from your heart, which is the deepest part of your being according to the ancient Greek language, which, is likely the seat of your creative ability as a human. Those feelings caused you to internalize a belief and accept it as true about yourself.

What does that have to do with anything?

It means that in order to change beliefs about yourself you must be open enough to accept new input and change the creative energetic flow to create a new internal structure to evoke a change in your reality. This requires a ceasing of living in the past and following its belief structures and being open to embracing new ones.

This is where I am currently. I have become self-aware enough to begin to recognize my beliefs are driving me and to recognize how they do so, and through free will and conscious choice I am redirecting my creative energies and being open to and embracing a new way of life in the present rather than just blindly following the past belief patterns without question.

To think that stage 2 assisted and gave me the confidence to believe that I have a choice in the matter and my subC is not locked off as it use to feel but I can choose what to keep and what to change is life changing. I think in the near future I will be the very defenintion of a "self made" man internally.

Thanks Shannon for making AM.