Subliminal Talk
EHPRA V2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: EHPRA V2 (/Thread-EHPRA-V2--8864)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 06-25-2017

This is my first experience with Shannon's subliminals. Perfect timing that I found his subliminals because I recently decided to overhaul my life from the inside out. I felt it was only appropriate to begin with an emotional cleansing. In just a couple of days I've done about 19 hours of listening and I'm already feeling more confident and energetic. I also disregarded a rude comment made due to deciding the person's ignorant opinion was not worth my time or energy, and I felt no need to explain or defend myself. I'm also feeling more self sufficient. As I go into day three I'm looking forward to seeing how I subconsciously build upon these initial effects.

RE: EHPRA V2 - Jake2015 - 06-26-2017

Welcome and glad to see you are having results, keep going and keep us posted Smile

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 06-27-2017

(06-26-2017, 04:22 AM)Jake2015 Wrote: Welcome and glad to see you are having results, keep going and keep us posted Smile

I sure will and thank you for the welcome.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 06-29-2017

Day 6:

I'm averaging 7-8 hours of listening per day. I'm beginning to adjust to the very calm bliss and I feel neutrality mixed with a composed mood. I'm becoming more motivated to do things but still retain a laid back attitude. Yesterday I had a great 3 hour conversation with my best friend, something we haven't done in at least 5 years. Made him laugh and I feel more compelled to be a friend to him even more than usual while helping him through his recent break up.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 07-02-2017

Day 7-8:

Feeling more emotionally balanced. I'm even comfortable with being around another person and it being completely quiet. At this point, the mild bliss I felt the very first time I used the sub has become an inner tranquility. I can tell that I appear emotionless on the outside though but that's fine so long as it doesn't stem from any depression which it doesn't. I get the feeling I may not need this sub beyond one month as I've had to get good at emotionally healing fast in order to function before I even found IML.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 07-09-2017

Day 16:

Halfway through, haven't felt much of a difference from the first week except for a slight increase in confidence. Another 15 days and I'll measure my progress once more.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 07-10-2017

Day 17:

Woke up this morning with a great sense of personal power, haven't felt that in a while and the feeling is actually a bit superior to when I began therapy years ago to help with my PTSD that I got from being in Afghanistan. One thing is for sure, this sub Works wonders.

RE: EHPRA V2 - Shannon - 07-10-2017

One thing I would suggest to you is...

don't underestimate EHPRA 2.0. It may not always seem to be doing something... but...

it is. Smile

A month, especially if you've been to a war zone and have anything close to PTSD, will probably not be enough. I would be amazed if it was.

So don't let the pleasant feelings or apparent lack of obvious conscious results fool you.

It sounds like you're a veteran. Hopefully you took advantage of the fact that this program is free for verified veterans.

Have a good journey!

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 07-11-2017

(07-10-2017, 10:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: One thing I would suggest to you is...

don't underestimate EHPRA 2.0. It may not always seem to be doing something... but...

it is. Smile

A month, especially if you've been to a war zone and have anything close to PTSD, will probably not be enough. I would be amazed if it was.

So don't let the pleasant feelings or apparent lack of obvious conscious results fool you.

It sounds like you're a veteran. Hopefully you took advantage of the fact that this program is free for verified veterans.

Have a good journey!

Thank you, and yes I did notice that you offer it to vets for free so thank you for that. My PTSD has gotten better over the past seven years due to therapy but I always seemed to have hit a ceiling. I'm doing a trial period of a month and then I'll assess where I'm at due to there being other Subs I'd like to try but of course my emotional healing is the most important thing to me right now. I thank you and your team for all you guys do.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 07-13-2017

Day 20:

I feel a sense of liberation. I'm opening up more to people and having effortless and enjoyable conversations with complete strangers. I'm also enjoying playing around with my daughter more. My sense of relaxation is also growing and I'm thinking more positive in general. I notice that I'm also paying much less attention to negative people and events. Negativity in general is losing its ability to effect me and lastly I'm more appreciative of life in general. Not bad progress for just under 3 weeks.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 07-13-2017

Day 21:

So it seems as if my marriage has come to an end. Unfortunately there's been something missing in our connection for a while and it can no longer be ignored. I'm beginning to think to that this must happen in order for me to heal the way I need to as my marriage has been a source of misery and frustration for me for a while now. I do acknowledge mistakes that I have made and I have learned better from them. Right now though, I know that my self improvement and finances are my main priorities and I have nothing left to give to my marriage emotionally right now.

I feel the sub is helping play a part in this process by attracting this opportunity to help me heal properly by removing a source of negativity in my life. It isn't all bad between us it just seems we've outgrown each other and are two very different people now. I know also some of my issues from the past played a part and I'm working on those. She has her ways too lol, I wish her the best of luck. I know the sub is helping with seeing the positive in this and helping me maintain emotional maturity through this process.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 07-15-2017

Day 22:

I've begun to notice that although my appetite has become non-existent, my actually hunger has increased greatly. I've been studying IML Subs and it seems that 5G uses many scripts and technologies to help the mind implement the instructions faster. I'm pretty sure this maximizes the brain's input and demands a huge amount of processing power. My increased hunger is probably from this new need for higher quality brain fuel so to speak.

RE: EHPRA V2 - DavisMind91 - 07-16-2017

Day 23:

Amazing strides have been made. Things that would have irritated me just a few weeks ago now matter less. I'm becoming more capable of seeing the bigger picture. I'm able to express myself more maturely and assertively as opposed to being aggressive. I'm also gradually losing an interest in PMO. It's been a stress reliever for years or just something to do when I was bored, but I'm feeling a subtle disinterest in it all of a sudden. At day 32 I'll be assessing where I'm at currently and decide if I'll be going for a 3-month run with E2.

RE: EHPRA V2 - Shannon - 07-17-2017

3 month run! 3 month run! Actually, I should be rooting for a 6 or 9 month run, but... Wink

Sorry to hear about your marriage. Hopefully things get better for all of you and yours.