Subliminal Talk
A Journey To Wholeness (DMSI 3.1) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A Journey To Wholeness (DMSI 3.1) (/Thread-A-Journey-To-Wholeness-DMSI-3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Shannon - 06-26-2017

That B @ 5 loops is definitely hitting a nerve. Sounds like you're making significant progress.

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Shannon - 06-26-2017

It results from the parts of the subconscious who are really unhappy with doing what the script is specifying, trying to withdraw and hide. It can result in physical or mental or emotional de-motivation until it is dealt with subconsciously.

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 06-26-2017

Quote:That B @ 5 loops is definitely hitting a nerve. Sounds like you're making significant progress.

Glad you think so, because it doesn't feel like much progress to me. Since switching to B i've felt worse socially, my confidence, and kind of feel more disconnected around people.

Like at the gym there was a few sexy girls but I just didn't feel like focusing on them, more just did my workout. But it wasn't in a positive way where I was properly focused, it was more like some barrier there that I wasn't feeling before.

I had started to naturally talk to them more again on A but since B I struggle to do so, it's not like a massive fear but it's like despite even times i've felt good internally it's like I haven't had the energy to reach out.

I hope you're right and it clears soon and I see what is happening, but at the moment it feels like a step back.

Here's a really weird thing, I mentioned really wanting coffee yesterday.. I eventually had a coffee because I usually do on monday before the gym as i'm a little more tired after weekends. Before it I felt horrible, cloudy headed and such. I had the coffee and all of a sudden it all cleared up and I felt much better.

Quote:I've had the gym weakness too. Just came back from there and was thinking "Wtf happened to me?" Must be a ver B thing.

It seems more mental than actual physical because i've noticed when I get to the gym i've been okay and lifted the same, even while 'feeling' weak while doing it.

Quote:It results from the parts of the subconscious who are really unhappy with doing what the script is specifying, trying to withdraw and hide.

That makes sense, the gym part and also feeling like I am more withdrawn and disconnected socially. Also the feeling of not really wanting to go places I was going before, feeling like there's no point.

It's different compared to say on AM6 there was alot of intensity, frustration and such at these times. On DMSI i'm just feeling weak, fatigued, low energy.

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 06-29-2017

Something seemed to clear up yesterday, I had more energy, felt better. But still a little weird in interactions. I talked to a girl at the gym I usually talk to who I had little interest in, for some reason yesterday I had more sexual interest in some girls I usually don't care about.

I was talking to her and had the idea to start imagining sexual things while talking to her and held eye contact. She usually talks to me for ages, but after that she seemed to leave pretty quick. I walked out with her as we had both finished and she seemed to quickly get in her car and not say much. That is different.

A bit of a flirty talk with another one who i'd fuck but wouldn't really want to be involved with. I usually don't care much but yesterday I was thinking "damn she has nice tits".

Also there was some weird reactions from people. First a woman in the car next to me when I parked, I looked over and this old fat woman just put her arms up in a 'what the hell' kind of motion. I also had a few other weird things like that, the other one I remember walking past some girl who wasn't even attractive but I briefly looked at her and i'm pretty sure she just goes "What" kind of forcefully. And I think one or two similar things, I remember thinking it was weird.

Today I felt shit again, usually i'd feel like crap for a while and it would clear then i'm good for a while. Well it lasted 1 day and feeling crap again. Low energy.

I had a few dreams around guilt and something that kind of disturbs me. Woke up thinking about a few situations that definately have some guilt that would block me from success with DMSI. Seen a mate, talked to 2 asian girls at the beach who were taking photos but it just felt awkward and weird. One especially went really weird when we got close and seemed like she pretty much run off. After walking around for not that long the fatigue i've been feeling come back.

I still just feel weird and 'wrong' even yesterday when I felt a little better and it was kind of something was projecting. The comfort I started to notice with most girls isn't here at the moment, and the interactions if I have them I just feel really awkward.

About 10 days on B and it's all been this feeling weird, on A alot of the time I was feeling pretty good, not awkward like I am now. Last time on B briefly it was awesome until something short circuited it.

This time on B.. not so much.

I also deleted tinder and hid my POF profile, just like "there's no fucking point, I get no matches on tinder here and there's barely anyone new on POF."

Which is true.. but getting rid of it totally eliminates any possibility of it instead of a bit of a chance of new ones coming on. I wonder if it's somehow my mind trying to hide from the possibility, or instead trying to get me to move away from online a bit again and meet girls other places.

On A alot of the time I can see what's going on, on B I have no idea and just feel like 'shit' and am finding it hard to explain. I had the thought last night of doing the writing asking what i'm resisting, somehow it slipped my mind for a while. So i'll do that tonight.

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 06-29-2017

I attempted a dialogue with the 'part' of myself resisting. Shannon wrote about communicating with that part and reassuring it. Last time I did that it 'seemed' to make things worse and derail things but then it got better after a bit.

This isn't to tell you guys "You should do this" because it could still be seen as using other methods. But I took this idea...

Quote:Shannon - Sometimes, the person is not trying to resit consciously. Sometimes, they are. In either case, they are resisting and that means some part of them needs to take personal responsibility for that resistance. Resistance is a choice, conscious or not, and if you have no accountability for your choices, there is no incentive to change what you don't want.

In cases where you are resisting subconsciously, you will need to comunicate with your subconscious and find out why it is trying to resist. Then communicate back to your subconscious that this is what you want to do, experience, achieve, and that it is safe to do so.

Me - Hmm seems i've done half of this with my writing "What am I resisting/what am I fearing?" and such.. and it's lead me to some conclusions and sometimes after it my mind has 'quietened' a bit.

But i'm not quite sure how I should do the second part after that.

Shannon - I find that I am communicating with a much younger version of myself most of the time when I am doing this. I try to imagine myself talking to that version of me as if we are sitting down together or standing together. When he expresses a fear, I feel it, and I reassure him that I have experience in how to handle it and I've got this, he is safe and I'll take care of everything.

But this is why I am going to automate the process in DMSI 3.2.

And I combined it with an exercise from an Inner Bonding book where they get you to have a dialogue with your inner child by asking questions, and going back and forth in writing between the parts of yourself. Listening to it, then reassuring it. When you're doing it you're basically feeling into that part then going back to the part of you the 'adult' part that can reassure it while also showing understanding, genuine understanding because I can see how that part of me feels like that with some of the things i've had happen.

I tried that with the 'resisting part/insecure part' and then wrote back as if I was talking to that part of me and giving understanding with how it feels and reassuring it.

I did that for a bit, and I felt something physically relax just subtly in my body. And in the end that part that was resisting was like "Ok, i'm a little scared but i'm prepared to open up a little with this.."

I'm not sure what the results will be, but this idea come to me when I woke up in the middle of the night last night like "try this idea from Inner Bonding."

One thing that I don't like about the Inner Bonding stuff is how alot of it seems very on the feminine side of gentleness, love, 'connecting with your feminine side' and such as it was created by a woman and not wanting to do it in their way and become weak. So i'm attempting to take the idea and apply it in another way.

With things like that I never see them talking about connecting with your more masculine side.. it's always shit like "Oh men connect with your feminine side."

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 06-30-2017

Still feel like i'm repelling most girls i'm attracted to at the moment like a creeper or something, before switching off A I was talking to girls and almost every one reacted well. Now the comfort in talking to them isn't there the same and they are reacting weirdly. And I also feel weird and awkward aroudn them.

I talk to several girls at the gym regularly, though most of those are ones i'm not interested in or care about sexually because of some reason but I like talking to them. Today several people talking to me, but a girl i'd talked to a few times who is sexy pissed me off by ignoring me totally, like just blanking me. Usually even with headphones she hears me, but today I even waved when I was pretty much sitting next to her and said "how's it going" and nothing.

I did the dialoguing again today in writing and I plan to do it regularly, a bit each day. I can't remember alot of what come up but it was interesting.

Some of it was that i've been ignoring the part of me that has been 'resisting' by when something comes up telling it to 'fuck off' which is actually what I do in my mind alot of the time when emotions come up trying to derail the subliminal. And that it just wants to be heard and acknowledged.

Also an interesting thing that come up that i've had thoughts about a bit is "If you are sexually irresistible and get all the sex you want then you won't be bothered to achieve other things and deal with things around money and other areas that you really need to deal with in your life".

That is partly true from my past experience, but I reassured it that if we let DMSI work that the US/UM and such will kick in and help with other things and that I will still make time for work and dealing with other things and set aside seperate time for girls.

And that all i've done is try to 'slam' it more with subliminals and try to force the change instead of listening, understanding and acknowledging that part of me and how it feels.

That is very true too. I haven't wanted to listen to that part of myself, those feelings.. i've just wanted to brute force the change, listening more and more hours. I've had things come up trying to release the programming in the moment and i've just ignored it, told it to fuck off and tried to refocus on the subliminals..

But it's not gone away, it's got a little better with DMSI but it still keeps coming up.. almost every time I identify a positive change even if it's been happening for a while and I become aware of it, a part of myself comes up in that moment trying to get rid of it.

I've got pissed off, angry at it, raged at this happening, tried to ignore and resist it coming up.. and it's helped about not much at all. Undecided

So it's time to dialogue with it, find out why.. reassure that part of myself, and come up with ways we can allow DMSI and it's programming to be okay to execute.

I don't totally know what i'm doing, just winging it at the moment.. but doing it twice has brought up some interesting things I hadn't considered.

EDIT: I also did the 'sway test' on 'will this dialoguing help me execute DMSI better?' and I kept getting yes. Honestly I feel a little 'weaker' from doing it, but i'm hoping it might adjust and to trust that, like i'm trusting that somehow Version B is more effective right now for dealing with my main issues.

I'm not sure how long i'll run it. Initially I got an answer of 3 weeks. A few nights ago the answer was '2 weeks'. Which would mean only a few more days.

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 07-01-2017

I'm fucking sick of these issues sexually with 3.1 that I didn't have before. Especially when I was doing Male Sexual Qigong regularly, which I started again about 5 weeks ago and helped a bit but now back on B it's gone downhill again. The last girl seeing her for like 6+ months, never had any issue performing. Only ONCE I had a problem getting hard, and that was on 3.1.

Today the first time just cum pretty much as soon as she touched my dick the first time, and the second time pretty much straight away when I put it in her. Sometimes the first time it's quick, but then the second time and after it's fine. And after that I had problems staying hard.. eventually after waiting way longer than usual I kind of did but I had to think of other things just to keep it up. And most other positions other than me on top I barely stay hard, which doesn't usually happen until 3.1B.

That never happened with the last girl even on 3.1A. All the issues started when I first changed to B, got a little better again going back to A and now back on B with more loops today was alot worse.

'Some' of this has happened to me in the past at times, but not this much. I'm starting to wonder if continuing 3.1 will just make this worse. But the healing, aura and such i'm liking. Honestly not noticing much with other girls really, but they way this one i'm seeing responds.

It's like this girl is totally up for sex, shes trying for sex several times when she's laying next to me then some of the time I just can't get hard because of whatever shit is happening. Someone so up for it and finding it hard to perform. I'm not surprised, I kind of 'knew' when I switched to B just by the feeling I was getting.

Unfortunately this doesn't sound isolated with several other guys reporting having problems performing on DMSI.

I'll try to end on a positive note of something observed today. She hadn't mentioned this before. Others mentioned girls have said they smell like maple syrup or something. Well when she got here today she was telling me "You smell good, what did you put on?" and I put nothing on and was confused. Then I remembered and asked her what I smelt like and she's like "You smell like Ben" which makes me think i've smelt like it before but she's not mentioned it until today. And then she said "You smell kind of sweet" and I realized it may be something to do with the pheromone part of DMSI since others have reported it.

I wonder since she hasn't mentioned it before today that maybe the dialoguing i've been doing has allowed something to kick in a little more.

But it's hardly that useful if things kick in alot more and I have more girls wanting sex if I can't perform.

If it wasn't for that issue that's been going on for several months now, improved a little when I started doing Male Sexual Qigong again but back on B has got worse again i'd be able to put up with the other weirdness and awkwardness going on at the moment with DMSI.. but the sexual issue is nearly enough to make me throw it away.

And I fear that it's being programmed in there so even if I stop then this issue is there already and just gonna get worse with further listening.

Well.. this is interesting and a strange mindfuck.

Sway test stays consistent with "Is version B the most effective for achieving the goal of DMSI?". YES.

"Is version B the most effective for healing my issues?". YES.

Ok.. "Will Version B help these issues with sexual performance?". NO.

"Will Version A?". YES.

"Would version A be gentler to deal with my issues?". YES.

"..safer?" YES.

So it's back to A for me. Ive already put B on for tonight but tomorrow ill work out loops for A.

So according to the sway test which every time has given the same answers about B that its more effective for me to achieve the goal of getting sex.. but apparently wont deal with the sexual performance issues its causing which A will.

Sounds weird.. I have no idea why. But seeing the answers its given me about B have stayed the same over a few weeks ill go with it.

It makes some sense in that most of the time on A I wasnt having those issues.. only switching to B the first time.. then back on A it got better again and now worse again on B.

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - CatMan - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 07:38 AM)ReeZoX Wrote: I think it kinda makes sense that B wouldn't fix your sexual performance issues. If you relate to the picture Shannon was giving with the wooden table, you're trying to use a "broken table" currently first you need to "heal" that table and after that, B would be more appropriate.

Here's a post referring to the "table" Shannon spoke about to explain clearing and healing for those curious: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8313-post-153037.html#pid153037

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Shawn - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 07:27 AM)Benjamin Wrote: So according to the sway test which every time has given the same answers about B that its more effective for me to achieve the goal of getting sex.. but apparently wont deal with the sexual performance issues its causing which A will.

Sounds weird.. I have no idea why. But seeing the answers its given me about B have stayed the same over a few weeks ill go with it.

It makes sense if you keep in mind that the wording for enhancing the sexual performance itself can cause the issues for some people. The healing in A would help to fix the problem that the wording causes too much pressure on the user where B itself would find a faster way to achieve the sub goal than A due to the delay caused because of healing.

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Shannon - 07-01-2017

The sexual performance stuff is just some part of you responding to the programming for optimal sexual performance with "I don't think I can, I'm afraid to try." Those of you having this issue, it's coming from a subconscious fear of not being good enough in terms of sexual performance. I'll be adjusting the optimal performance module to correct for this reaction, but in a nutshell... that's what's causing it. The program is saying, "When you have sex, do a great job!" and your subconscious is saying... "But... I'm not good enough at this!"

When I adjust the program to clear/heal/adjust for this, you're very likely going to see a stark difference in your responses and how you perform sexually. We are going to aim to clear out the root of the issue, which is: some part of you is still stuck in your pre-pubescent and pubescent angst about being good enough and performing well enough sexually to be good enough.

Quote:I think it kinda makes sense that B wouldn't fix your sexual performance issues. If you relate to the picture Shannon was giving with the wooden table, you're trying to use a "broken table" currently, first you need to "heal" that table and after that, B would be more appropriate.

It made sense with my initial thoughts about the difference. Then recently I was wondering because it seems B may work on things too but in a different way. But my current thought is that B is a little 'harsh' for me.

So it may be true that B could get me to the goal faster and more effectively, but less gently and in a more harsh way. And the gentle way is better for me even if it takes a little longer. Honestly if I look at things in the past the harsh treatment never helped me from people, it just shut me down.. but then more gentle understanding like being coached in FasterEFT by a woman who was more like that.. helped more.

Quote:It makes sense if you keep in mind that the wording for enhancing the sexual performance itself can cause the issues for some people. The healing in A would help to fix the problem that the wording causes too much pressure on the user where B itself would find a faster way to achieve the sub goal than A due to the delay caused because of healing.

Hmm yeah, it's very strange how it seems "B might achieve the goal of sex.. but oh yeah there's these girls wanting to fuck but it's hard to perform". But that's how it's seeming to me.

Quote:The sexual performance stuff is just some part of you responding to the programming for optimal sexual performance with "I don't think I can, I'm afraid to try." Those of you having this issue, it's coming from a subconscious fear of not being good enough in terms of sexual performance. I'll be adjusting the optimal performance module to correct for this reaction, but in a nutshell... that's what's causing it. The program is saying, "When you have sex, do a great job!" and your subconscious is saying... "But... I'm not good enough at this!"

When I adjust the program to clear/heal/adjust for this, you're very likely going to see a stark difference in your responses and how you perform sexually. We are going to aim to clear out the root of the issue, which is: some part of you is still stuck in your pre-pubescent and pubescent angst about being good enough and performing well enough sexually to be good enough.

That definately applies, even with how many girls i've slept with I still have those insecurities though in recent years i've been better with it especially with Male Sexual Qigong helping. I definately do have that thought of not being good enough sexually, especially with more attractive girls.

I look forward to when it's adjusted, it would be awesome to have the positive response to it and performance being good.

By the way something I forgot to mention that I thought of this morning, along with this.. the times when it's happening the worst there is also a kind of 'I can't be bothered feeling' like one of the times last night when I couldn't get hard I was going though the motions of touching her and not really into it which was weird. Then later on when I laid there a bit and relaxed then I got into the moment and enjoyed it more and that time it went ok.

So it's combined with an apathy type feeling of "I'm not really into this or interested in it" even though I actually am. Strange. Guess it could be similar like "I don't think I can so i'll just feel like i'm not into it as that feels safer".

I don't know what i'm going to do with this, this response is causing frustration with us though she seems to be okay and I still have manged to have sex a few times.. but I know it's not what I CAN do and have in the past so it frustrates me. And the weird thing of finding it more difficult to stay hard in other positions could lead to things getting a little stale.. I haven't had that issue in the past that I can remember until now.

For now i'll go back to A and see what happens, as it seems B is too harsh for me and won't deal with that issue and as I said the more gentle approach is better for me.

Past that i'm not sure. It's hard to know if the dialoguing i'm doing is helping but i'll continue it for a while to see.

Todays dialoguing was interesting and confirms what I realized last night.

That B is putting too much pressure on. That it may be more 'effective' for achieving the goal of DMSI but it's too harsh and 'I don't like it' (that's what the part i'm communicating with is saying).

That the gentle approach is better. And that B with more loops is kind of like in the past when I was beating myself up about everything or for not doing something and B feels just like that.

It's kind of like B is potentially harmful for me at this stage and that it might more effectively drag me to the goal but at the expense of being too harsh for me which isn't something that really seems to help me.

So back to A tonight. Also the dialogue suggested to lessen loops, maybe 3 or 4 and to retest for that tonight for A. And to test for 'safety' 'gentleness' and such with it.

This writing is definately showing me things that I wouldn't have even thought of or considered before.

It's seeming better to do this than just assume stuff like "Wanting to go back to A or do less loops is running away" or "Doing B is more effective for the goal in all ways" and such. I'll see where it leads.

RE: She Wants The D MSI 3.1 - Benjamin - 07-02-2017

Sunday 2/7/17 - Back to Version A.

Sway testing - 3 loops at 6 volume.