Subliminal Talk
DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-journey-now-at-3-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - RTBoss - 02-17-2022

You could try 7, and if still nothing, take a break for a few days (perhaps even a week?) and then go back to 5. Couldn't hurt to try.

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Theron - 02-18-2022

(02-17-2022, 10:08 AM)RTBoss Wrote: You could try 7, and if still nothing, take a break for a few days (perhaps even a week?) and then go back to 5. Couldn't hurt to try.

Good idea...... although hours of DMIS means i can only do it during sleep time :-(.
lets see

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Theron - 03-09-2022

Following suggestion, took a break for a week and then did 7 loops.... did not find anything happening so took another week's break and back at 4. will probably test it at 4 loops for the rest of the month, unless i feel an urge to do something else.

Lets hope the 4 loops work their magic!

Just heard that Shannon has taken 3.5 off because it is not showing any of the expected results. TBH I was also surprised at the lack of journals. I had not seen as much results as the older version , so am glad Shannon is looking into what to do next. Really hoping to get a workable version.

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - 4Kingdoms - 03-09-2022

(03-09-2022, 07:52 AM)Theron Wrote: Just heard that Shannon has taken 3.5 off because it is not showing any of the expected results. TBH I was also surprised at the lack of journals. I had not seen as much results as the older version , so am glad Shannon is looking into what to do next. Really hoping to get a workable version.

This Post Sums Up What The Reasons Are:
ChrissyC #26 RE: DMSI - v3.5
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-DMSI-v3-5?pid=253074#pid253074

Edit to add:
3.5 worked for me.
However, it seems only Shannon and I are reporting positive results.
I don't want to come across as bragging so I stopped journaling.

lano1106 also had results with 3.5
lano1106 #19 RE: lano DMSI v3.5 5.8G
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-lano-DMSI-v3-5-5-8G?pid=252789#pid252789

(03-09-2022, 09:05 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 07:52 AM)Theron Wrote: Just heard that Shannon has taken 3.5 off because it is not showing any of the expected results. TBH I was also surprised at the lack of journals. I had not seen  as much results as the older version , so am glad Shannon is looking into what to do next. Really hoping to get a workable version.

ChrissyC  #26 RE: DMSI - v3.5

Not sure if you posted the wrong link? It doesn't say much.
I have had some results with 4 loops.  But not like what I had on earlier version. The only reason why I have not gone back to the older version s that they plateaued after a some time.

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - 4Kingdoms - 03-09-2022

(03-09-2022, 09:27 AM)Theron Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 09:05 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 07:52 AM)Theron Wrote: Just heard that Shannon has taken 3.5 off because it is not showing any of the expected results. TBH I was also surprised at the lack of journals. I had not seen  as much results as the older version , so am glad Shannon is looking into what to do next. Really hoping to get a workable version.

ChrissyC  #26 RE: DMSI - v3.5

Not sure if you posted the wrong link? It doesn't say much.
I have had some results with 4 loops.  But not like what I had on earlier version. The only reason why I have not gone back to the older version s that they plateaued after a some time.

Yes, that's the right link. My apologies that you didn't get any value from it.

This one explains why it was taken down...makes sense.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-DMSI-3-5-question?pid=252995#pid252995

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Theron - 12-12-2022

Back here after a while. Reading the forum I understand DMSI 3.5 will be the final version. The last run I had did not show any significant results. But i see now they have given detailed instructions on ASRB so I might try it in a while. I guess the declining number of journals indicates the waning interest in this sub and thus Shannon also pulled the plug. I so wish I can run one of the older versions (which worked so well!) and keep it going :-(.

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - FluffyBunny - 12-13-2022

(12-12-2022, 11:19 PM)Theron Wrote: Back here after a while. Reading the forum I understand DMSI  3.5 will be the final version. The last run I had did not show any significant results. But i see now they have given detailed instructions on ASRB so I might try it in a while. I guess the declining number of journals indicates the waning interest in this sub and thus Shannon also pulled the plug. I so wish I can run one of the older versions (which worked so well!) and keep it going :-(.

Hey Theron,

Just curious why couldn't you just keep running the older versions if it worked well for you?

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Shannon - 12-13-2022

(12-12-2022, 11:19 PM)Theron Wrote: Back here after a while. Reading the forum I understand DMSI  3.5 will be the final version. The last run I had did not show any significant results. But i see now they have given detailed instructions on ASRB so I might try it in a while. I guess the declining number of journals indicates the waning interest in this sub and thus Shannon also pulled the plug. I so wish I can run one of the older versions (which worked so well!) and keep it going :-(.

Version 3.5 is the last free upgrade.  The last DMSI will either be DMSI v4, or DMSI v5 (if I upgrade v4 to 6G).  V4.0 is likely to be released sometime in January 2023.  

V4.0 is the result of no less than three months of work on adjusting, improving, optimizing and upgrading v3.5.  It will be a premium program, likely costing $1,500 per copy.  It is strongly suggested that if you want to run it, you do so for a few months through a subscription before you decide to buy.  There is also something else of interest in this general direction that will be coming out soon-ish (it's turned into a rather complex project, with more goals and therefore taking longer than originally envisioned), which will be worth considering also.  So don't assume that it's DMSI v4 or nothing; consider both of them. 

DMSI isn't stopping here because of lack of interest.  It's because it is so long and complex a script that it now takes months to effect an upgrade, I don't have the time to work on it at that point, the price is considerable as a result, and it has become something very different than it was originally intended to be in an effort to make it work for everyone. 

V4 makes massive changes to the 3.5 script and turns off all the safeties except those that are critical, like preventing your nervous system from overloading from the amount of data input.  All the safeties that were put in place to hold your hand or act as training wheels are turned off.  But the original concept was a program to project an aura and then modulate it to affect how others experienced your presence.  DMSI has gone a long way from that and now attempts to dig deeply into you the listener to make deep changes that will allow you to achieve the program's goals.  The design was basically intended to make it work for everyone. 

I believe now that trying to make it work for everyone has made it into something much more profound than it was originally envisioned to be.  Now, it drives personal growth that results in a very sexy person who is attractive sexually for many reasons, and some of those changes do not require you to keep using it.  Some - the auric projection - do require constant use.  But while it is an amazing program, it is no longer the simple, fun aura projection/modulation program it started out as.  I'm creating something that will fix that.  It won't be DMSI and it won't be descended from DMSI - it's a complete ground up re-write of the script of AOSI, using the latest scripting, skeleton script and the results of the latest R&D on how to achieve sex consensually.  This program is in the works now, and it's going to cause the user to project an aura and then modulate it in various ways, just like AOSI/DMSI, but it uses some new approaches to various things AOSI/DMSI struggled with, which should make it much easier to run and prevent resistance and self sabotage to a large degree if not completely.

The goal is for it to be much more natural for the user and those they wish to affect, and be more versatile.  If you want to hunt, go hunt.  If you want to be passive, go for it.  It is designed to do it's thing regardless, and have an influence on those you want to have sex with that is much more natural and comfortable for them as well. 

Is it going to have all the features of DMSI?  No.  DMSI is almost a decade (thousands of hours) of work on one script.  But what it will have is simplicity, ease of use, a much more natural and comfortable approach for those who struggle getting to sex, and a much more natural and comfortable effect on those you want to have sex with.  So there are still reasons you might want to use DMSI, but this will offer you a good alternative that will be the standard 5.9G price ($300 to purchase or $45/month subscription) and should make for a good option for getting to sex without having to try - or enhancing your hunting, if that is what you wish.  It also should not require personal growth to achieve that goal.

So you will have both options to choose from.  The new program does not have an official name yet, but it's project code name is X4A-1000, and that may very well be what we end up naming it for publication.

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - London1 - 12-13-2022

I don't think thats true I believe shannon is working on DMSI 4

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - LionMonkey - 12-13-2022

It seems like DMSI isn't available in the shop?

(12-13-2022, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Version 3.5 is the last free upgrade.  The last DMSI will either be DMSI v4, or DMSI v5 (if I upgrade v4 to 6G).  V4.0 is likely to be released sometime in January 2023.  

V4.0 is the result of no less than three months of work on adjusting, improving, optimizing and upgrading v3.5.  It will be a premium program, likely costing $1,500 per copy.  It is strongly suggested that if you want to run it, you do so for a few months through a subscription before you decide to buy.  There is also something else of interest in this general direction that will be coming out soon-ish (it's turned into a rather complex project, with more goals and therefore taking longer than originally envisioned), which will be worth considering also.  So don't assume that it's DMSI v4 or nothing; consider both of them. 

DMSI isn't stopping here because of lack of interest.  It's because it is so long and complex a script that it now takes months to effect an upgrade, I don't have the time to work on it at that point, the price is considerable as a result, and it has become something very different than it was originally intended to be in an effort to make it work for everyone. 

V4 makes massive changes to the 3.5 script and turns off all the safeties except those that are critical, like preventing your nervous system from overloading from the amount of data input.  All the safeties that were put in place to hold your hand or act as training wheels are turned off.  But the original concept was a program to project an aura and then modulate it to affect how others experienced your presence.  DMSI has gone a long way from that and now attempts to dig deeply into you the listener to make deep changes that will allow you to achieve the program's goals.  The design was basically intended to make it work for everyone. 

I believe now that trying to make it work for everyone has made it into something much more profound than it was originally envisioned to be.  Now, it drives personal growth that results in a very sexy person who is attractive sexually for many reasons, and some of those changes do not require you to keep using it.  Some - the auric projection - do require constant use.  But while it is an amazing program, it is no longer the simple, fun aura projection/modulation program it started out as.  I'm creating something that will fix that.  It won't be DMSI and it won't be descended from DMSI - it's a complete ground up re-write of the script of AOSI, using the latest scripting, skeleton script and the results of the latest R&D on how to achieve sex consensually.  This program is in the works now, and it's going to cause the user to project an aura and then modulate it in various ways, just like AOSI/DMSI, but it uses some new approaches to various things AOSI/DMSI struggled with, which should make it much easier to run and prevent resistance and self sabotage to a large degree if not completely.

The goal is for it to be much more natural for the user and those they wish to affect, and be more versatile.  If you want to hunt, go hunt.  If you want to be passive, go for it.  It is designed to do it's thing regardless, and have an influence on those you want to have sex with that is much more natural and comfortable for them as well. 

Is it going to have all the features of DMSI?  No.  DMSI is almost a decade (thousands of hours) of work on one script.  But what it will have is simplicity, ease of use, a much more natural and comfortable approach for those who struggle getting to sex, and a much more natural and comfortable effect on those you want to have sex with.  So there are still reasons you might want to use DMSI, but this will offer you a good alternative that will be the standard 5.9G price ($300 to purchase or $45/month subscription) and should make for a good option for getting to sex without having to try - or enhancing your hunting, if that is what you wish.  It also should not require personal growth to achieve that goal.

So you will have both options to choose from.  The new program does not have an official name yet, but it's project code name is X4A-1000, and that may very well be what we end up naming it for publication.

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Shannon - 12-13-2022

(12-13-2022, 07:36 PM)LionMonkey Wrote: It seems like DMSI isn't available in the shop?

That's because it's not.  V4 is going to be released in a month or less and v3.5 is not available to prevent people from being rug-pulled by the new release.