Subliminal Talk
DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-journey-now-at-3-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-08-2018

I am still running on Side A. After almost a month's use, I saw no changes in thoughts beliefs or external and internal behaviour. So I changed to 2 loops a day. After 2 weeks, still, zero progress and then I changed to hybrid from the ultrasonic that I was using earlier.

Starting from the first day on Hybrid, I started getting vivid dreams, some about people I had completely forgotten. In most cases, it is hard to remember the dreams, but it usually involved some unusual events/situations.
So finally some change in status quo. I will continue this for the rest of the week and then switch to B as Shannon suggested, for next 2 weeks.
let's see if that brings any more changes/improvements.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-08-2018

Every day I am getting super weird dreams which seem to have a theme like, take something from the past, mix it with something from the present, add a bit of improbable and make it believable. At one point in time, I felt like I was in a super fast action movie.
The most consistent thing about these dreams is that I cannot recall almost anything in the morning.
I get a feeling the subconscious is moving stuff around in my brain and resolving issues.
But the hybrid tracks seem to have the power needed to make things move inside.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 06-02-2018

I switched to 3 loops of masked tricking water since last 2 weeks. The crazy dreams are on and are getting crazier. many of them involve me walking around naked in front of other people, sometimes running and sometimes not, but weirdly I am naked a lot of times and from what I can recall, not too ashamed of it :-) Sometimes, I have clothes in my hands, but still seem to be running naked in front of others. Invariably most dreams involve me in other people's wedding

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Leo1990 - 06-02-2018

(06-02-2018, 10:17 AM)Theron Wrote: I switched to 3 loops of masked tricking water since last 2 weeks. The crazy dreams are on and are getting crazier. many of them involve me walking around naked in front of other people, sometimes running and sometimes not, but weirdly I am naked a lot of times and from what I can recall, not too ashamed of it :-) Sometimes, I have clothes in my hands, but still seem to be running naked in front of others. Invariably most dreams involve me in other people's wedding

Do you run the sub when you sleep??

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 06-02-2018

(06-02-2018, 12:35 PM)Leo1990 Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 10:17 AM)Theron Wrote: I switched to 3 loops of masked tricking water since last 2 weeks. The crazy dreams are on and are getting crazier. many of them involve me walking around naked in front of other people, sometimes running and sometimes not, but weirdly I am naked a lot of times and from what I can recall, not too ashamed of it :-) Sometimes, I have clothes in my hands, but still seem to be running naked in front of others. Invariably most dreams involve me in other people's wedding

Do you run the sub when you sleep??

Yes, typically its easy. But yesterday It was super hard to sleep with the sub on

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 06-11-2018

Running three loops on Ultrasonics on version B from last few days.
Sleeping is easy when using the ultrasonic rather than the masked trickling stream. Getting more than the usual number of matches on dating apps and conversation is easier and a lot more relaxed. Funnily enough, my Horoscope for Pieces says I will get a lot of first dates until June 28, So I'm conflicted on what is causing the surge in numbers :-)

A few days ago I came across one of my old dates' messages, looking through the texts I could not believe the conversations I had, it was smooth flowing, super relaxed and fun-filled. This was during the 2.3-2.4 days.
Looking at my present conversation, I can say, I'm not at that level yet, but I have seen a drastic improvement over the last 15 days.

RE: DMSI goal achieved! - Theron - 06-16-2018

And... it started to work!!!
What I did.
3.2B 4 loops of ultrasonics by the end of the day + 10 minutes of sunshine every day.
I read from Determined's blog about the power of sunlight on DMSI, plus I have a low D3, so I started sunbathing for 7-10 for last 3 days.
While I read a bit of text game and art of asking questions, I don't consciously follow specifics.
I have had more first dates this month than the last 5 months combined.
As the number of matches grows, my chances of the first date also increased. The first girl was a dud, the second one a bit better. I was supposed to meet the third one yesterday at a bar.
I choose a bar since its an easier pull when the girl is a bit drunk ( old thinking). About 2 hours before the date, I noticed my head was a feeling a bit warmer than normal. and my whole body was tingling, so I assume DMSI aura was active.

It started raining heavily so she asked me to come to her place and have coffee and then go for dinner once it stops raining. In my mind, I know her defences are down if she is going to invite a stranger home. Once I reach we had a bit of wine, very little for it to have an impact. Instead of going out we ordered food and had a nice dinner. I have a habit of touching women intentionally and holding my touch, something I picked up from some material. I kept my hand on her thighs and there no resistance and when I felt the moment was right I went for the kiss and things escalated very quickly.

Gentlemen I have not had sex in over a year. But I saw my conversation become a lot smoother, funnier and even naughtier since I upped my number to 3 loops a day. I no longer agree with women to please them. I say exactly what I believe in, even if its exact opposite to the woman's beliefs.
I am constantly told 'you are so judgemental' or ' you are so mean'.
In the past, I would try to justify or prove her wrong. Now I just say ' yup, I am ' or sometimes 'are you judging me?' That seems to disarm them better than anything else. Bottomline. appeasing women is a turn-off. So even if they say they like a man who has similar views, they are more attracted to the man who disagrees and still smiles.
I have had my moments of doubt on DMSI but the progress has been incredible. Its really like Shannon says, just have to find a way around the resistance.
I will continue running 4 for now and see how it works for the rest of the month.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 06-28-2018

6 loops of DMSI B doesn't give me the buzz and activity I got on 4 loops..... I was more often in the zone than not.... looking at the texts with a few matches I can see a huge drop in energy in the week i am was running 6 loops. so I will go back to 4 loops after this Sunday where I am forced to take a day off.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 01-10-2019

I have been on DMSI 3.3 D since the time it came.

Two days before this version came out, I went home with a girl. She didn't want to have sex then. but we ended up naked and she sucked me dry. Then a week ago, she invited me home and we have really long romping session. And its been going on since then. This is an open casual relationship. meanwhile, I got a friend with benefits on the side. So no complaints about lack of pussy right now.

Due to some silly issue with my laptop, I was getting only 4 loops per day instead of 5. Finally, I figured out the mistake and corrected it 3-4 days ago.

One of the first things that I noticed since the correction is how my life is doing well. And I got this giant urge to quit DMSI since I have enough pussy around. If I stop DMSI, I can get back to building my skills using some Theta sessions and it will ultimately help me earn more.

And then after a few minutes, it occurred to me this could be my subconscious trying to sabotage success since it is so close to getting the real goal. I remember Shannon saying something like your brain will give you great reasons to quit DMSI, but stick around anyway and let FRM do its work.

I am so glad I read the forum often and so glad I realized when my mind was slyly providing an escape route...

Another interesting thing is the quality of the girls is also improving, slowly. Right now I have a super skinny and a healthy girl. My ideal body type is hovering around and I am trying to find the optimal state to pull that one.

@Shannon 3.3 is definitely a biiig step up from 3.2. Thanks for all your hard work.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 01-16-2019

Week 2 of proper loops and breaks for DMSI 3.3 D.

Let's talk about the rage.
I have seen a theme in the last few days, especially in dreams. I have a massive rage against women in my dreams. I can't figure out what exactly is causing this rage. I try to relook at the dreams, but I tend to forget them soon.
Irrespective of the content of my dream, all I know is that I end up with a lot of rage against women. For example. I saw the Gillette ad yesterday and made a snarky comment and that was the end of it. But in the dream, that snarky comment had magnified by a 100 times and I was unreasonably angry at all women. It feels so odd to have that kind of anger at something which has personally nothing to do with me.

I am gonna write it off as my unconscious processing some resentment inside... anyone got any other ideas?

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Shannon - 01-16-2019

Memories you do not consciously have access to anymore.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-14-2019

Still running on 3.3 D as per the 7:3 on:off and 8 loops a day. It looks like I have hit a plateau. I no longer have a rage and to be honest, feel like I have matured a bit in terms of decisions, which is great.

But on the girls side, nothing new has happened in the last two months. I am seeing one as a  friend with benefit and there is another girl hanging around.

Apart from these two, there is no other external manifestations. Internally I no longer feel any uphill battles as such.
I do get a urge now and then to shift to my Hypnosis work, which is long over due.  But i am not sure if it is escaping or if I should really take a break and get back to my hypnosis practices which are required for my skill development.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 12-21-2019

I jumped back to  DMSI 3.3.2 after spending more than three months on UMS. UMS has been giving me fantastic results which grew with time.
But my dating life went on holiday.
So after a bit of thinking, I jumped off into DMSI. I did not take the 35-day break. Instead, I took a 7-day break and started my 4x8x4.
On the first round,  I had some sexy dreams and also noticed girls who I found attractive paying extra attention to me. I even got a few verbal complements. The business was still running ok.

During my second run,  I notice the business has dropped to a trickle. More importantly, I am getting frustrated with dating in general and apps in particular.  This is new, because after years on DMSI, I have developed a chilled attitude towards dating apps, and that gave me good results. But I never felt this frustrated in dating before. I am guessing  I have hit some resistance boundary.
I plan to complete the second run and jump back to USM because I can't afford to lose business.

I wish we can run UMS and DMSi side by side.

RE: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Theron - 02-17-2022

I have been on DMSI 3.5 for almost 7-8 weeks. I did not want to start a new thread just for it, so I revived my old one.

First, I started with one loop a day 4:3 as recommended. Absolutely nothing noticeable happened. I ran it for a whole month.

So in the second month, I started to play with loops. I did 1 week of 2 loops got some matches on dating apps, but nothing IRL.
Next week increased to three loops, some small traction, some women noticing me other than that nothing.
The following week went to 4 loops, and it got a bit better. I was speaking to a few women, but still, no lays.
The magic really set off in 5 loops a day. Suddenly I did not have enough time to talk to women. Some came back from long-forgotten past—good attention from others.

The other day I was out on a date, and the woman in front of me kept staring at me nonstop. To be honest, she was prettier than my date. The guy with her was a total dooze, and she spent the entire time looking at me.
I'm old school, so I didn't make a move on that girl while on a date.

In another instance, I was at the movies, waiting for a friend, when a cute girl opened me with a question. My female friend arrived about the same time this girl just left in a hurry. 

It is nice to be wanted.

In the interest of experimenting, I continued to increase loops to 6 a day and surprisingly, most of the women vanished, even those who made plans cancelled.

It is tempting to go back to 5 and let it work.
It is equally tempting to see what happens at 7. 

Any suggestions?