Subliminal Talk
DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-journey-now-at-3-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 02-23-2018

before starting 3.2B, I have been on the free Absolutely confidence program for about a month. Although it is a free one, it kicks ass. I enjoyed the subtle way it built up, a few odd dreams here and there, but nothing that I remember. I stopped the program two days ago to give my brain a bit of rest.
I downloaded the hybrid ocean version and did my one loop and noticed that I was in a profoundly altered state within about 20 minutes. The waves splashing was so clear that it felt like my mind had slowed down to focus just on the waves splashing. I have used the hybrid in the previous version, but it never had such a deep focused effect on me.
I do a lot of Hypnosis work so I can say it was at least at an alpha state, but with a lot of focus like how I would be in an intense beta brain wave level. And yeah it heated up the room quite fast too.lets see how it goes further.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 02-28-2018

Five days up, I do my one loop a day every day. I am staying away from all the other NLP, hypnosis programs as I do not want to contaminate my results.
Here is my observation from last few days.
I am a beginner in tango and so twice a week I go out to dance. Apart from that, I am homebound almost 24/7.
So two days into the 3.2 in my Tango class, I noticed the hugs after the dances were getting a bit longer. At first, I had a suspicion that it's the DMSI effect, then I dismissed it as my observation bias. And later I read somewhere someone else noticing the same thing, coincidence?

Today is day 5, and I stepped out into the sun ( based in India, it's hot here!!) and suddenly I felt so light. I felt as if my aura was finally able to expand into the sunshine. I felt incredible about myself for no reason.
Then a thought hit me hard. If I stay at home all the time, when will I give chance for DMSI to work?
So from today evening or tomorrow. I decided to take my workout to a park nearby and maybe even go for a walk downtown or a mall every day in the evening to give DMSI a chance to spread itself and of course enjoy the attention.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-02-2018

Day 8. yesterday I did not have enough time to run during the day, so was forced to do it before I sleep. It kept me awake till the end and then had a really heavy sleep, no other words to describe it. I also had to interesting dreams, but by the time i woke up, only a few flashes came to my mind, no content.
I seem to be having a reverse word day where, i am typing most words in reverse... its a funny thing that never happened before.
Oh yeah. All my urges to fap seem to dissipate eventually.This is a really good development.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-04-2018

Day 9.
Something worth mentioning happened today. I had a new tinder match from a girl that I am not really attracted to.Typically I still talk with these chicks just to keep my game good, ie practice texting skills. With this one, I have not even tried to be a bit nice and within about 20-30 mins of a conversation, she says 'I can be your pussy' it was a surprise as it was quite early in our conversation. I also got a few other indicators but, anyways the chick is too fat for me to be interested.

The other interesting part is that when she tried to provoke me, I just ignored it and moved on, did not feel like justifying at all. In my normal stance, I am fighter cock and argue a lot, but in this case, I just moved on and stayed unaffected. This is good.
Suddenly I am also seeing a lot of beautiful girls everywhere. I remember having this effect back in 2.2 or 2.4.
On the other hand, my typing seems to have gone a bit dyslexic. I don't know if it is the keyboard or my fingers, but there is a lot of struggle when I write since last week.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Determined - 03-04-2018

(03-04-2018, 09:49 AM)Theron Wrote: Day 9.
Something worth mentioning happened today. I had a new tinder match from a girl that I am not really attracted to.Typically I still talk with these chicks just to keep my game good, ie practice texting skills. With this one, I have not even tried to be a bit nice and within about 20-30 mins of a conversation, she says 'I can be your pussy' it was a surprise as it was quite early in our conversation. I also got a few other indicators but, anyways the chick is too fat for me to be interested.

The other interesting part is that when she tried to provoke me, I just ignored it and moved on, did not feel like justifying at all. In my normal stance, I am fighter cock and argue a lot, but in this case, I just moved on and stayed unaffected. This is good.
Suddenly I am also seeing a lot of beautiful girls everywhere. I remember having this effect back in 2.2 or 2.4.
On the other hand, my typing seems to have gone a bit dyslexic. I don't know if it is the keyboard or my fingers, but there is a lot of struggle when I write since last week.

Sometimes its wiser just to start where you are instead of hoping to jump a few rungs on the ladder.

I remember my original journey from no women to absolute pimp. I was so happy at getting any female attention that I didn't care how the girls looked. Overtime this spiraled upwards and the women I had kept improving and improving.

Fat pussy might be a start but she's offering herself to you. That's the kind of behaviour you want to be rewarding with your attention. Overtime you'll level up.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-04-2018

(03-04-2018, 10:33 AM)Determined Wrote: Sometimes its wiser just to start where you are instead of hoping to jump a few rungs on the ladder.

I remember my original journey from no women to absolute pimp. I was so happy at getting any female attention that I didn't care how the girls looked. Overtime this spiraled upwards and the women I had kept improving and improving.

Fat pussy might be a start but she's offering herself to you. That's the kind of behaviour you want to be rewarding with your attention. Overtime you'll level up.

I hear you and what you says resonates with me as well. so i will keep on moving forward ;-)

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-05-2018

Day 10
It is rare that I have a sex dream. Although occasionally I have a 'sexy' dream.
But last night I guess I can call it a feast because I was having sex with this beautiful blonde in a scene that looked like a mix of the Lord of the rings in the water. yes, we were having sex in the water. I have tried it in real life and sex in water is not really so good, its weird. But in the dream, I was enjoying it very much. I have a faint recall of how this woman looked, and gosh was she amazing!!!

After this dream, I had another one where I was super angry with my brother for something and was shouting at him for some being irresponsible. Boy, was I angry!!1 even when I woke up, I was seething with anger.
Both dreams are a contrast to my normal dream patterns so they stuck out.
DMSI or not, it was unusual for me.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-06-2018

Day 13.
I had gone wrong with my count, today is day 13. Last light I used the ultrasonic on the speaker before going to sleep and I had one of the deepest sleep in the last few days. Food intake has gone up and I have started to get out of the house more often. Friday will be the first break from sub to meet the ASRB 2 requirements.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-08-2018

yesterday was day 14.
I had another strange dream. The theme of the dream was fear. I was sleeping in my bed in what seemed like a new house. and I was surrounded by water due to some kind of leakage. everything around me, except form my bed was filled with water in the room. funnily, there is water sump which should absorb all this leaking water but it was not!.

So I finally get up, get a bit wet and open the sump head to let the water flow. while it is going I notice a lot of debris and a dead rat in the water which I try hard to get rid of from getting into the sump.

That's all I can recall now. Funny thing is that I did not see anything that can be a cause of this fear. But still, I was very afraid. I am not the kind to get scared watching horror movies and I don't even watch horror movies. Some clearly was messing with me. Can't put my finger on it.
Since today is a rest day, I won't run DMSI.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-09-2018

Forgot to add one point, just yesterday I had asked my unconscious to accept and run the DMSI script. I have this habit of asking and sometimes it works wonders. Not sure if the dream was a result. But just thought of putting it out there!

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Ymiraku - 03-09-2018

(03-08-2018, 07:05 PM)Theron Wrote: yesterday was day 14.
I had another strange dream. The theme of the dream was fear. I was sleeping in my bed in what seemed like a new house. and I was surrounded by water due to some kind of leakage. everything around me, except form my bed was filled with water in the room. funnily, there is water sump which should absorb all this leaking water but it was not!.

So I finally get up, get a bit wet and open the sump head to let the water flow. while it is going I notice a lot of debris and a dead rat in the water which I try hard to get rid of from getting into the sump.

That's all I can recall now. Funny thing is that I did not see anything that can be a cause of this fear. But still, I was very afraid. I am not the kind to get scared watching horror movies and I don't even watch horror movies. Some clearly was messing with me. Can't put my finger on it.

Interesting dream, I love reading about some of the dreams people have whilst using subliminals. They are like reading trip reports on erowid Big Grin

It could be that the water symbolised the new beliefs and programming and the sump being a representation of your subconscious. Opening up the sump means that you are allowing yourself to be reprogrammed, acceptance. Trying to stop a dead rat from being absorbed probably means that the sub has brought up fears and insecurities which you are trying to let go of.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Shannon - 03-09-2018

(03-09-2018, 02:33 AM)Ymiraku Wrote:

Interesting dream, I love reading about some of the dreams people have whilst using subliminals. They are like reading trip reports on erowid Big Grin

It could be that the water symbolised the new beliefs and programming and the sump being a representation of your subconscious. Opening up the sump means that you are allowing yourself to be reprogrammed, acceptance. Trying to stop a dead rat from being absorbed probably means that the sub has brought up fears and insecurities which you are trying to let go of.

Water typically symbolizes the emotions or the subconscious itself. It seems likely that this case suggests the sump being closed is the subconscious refusing to accept new subconscious input from the subliminal based on fear. The debris and dead rat were things that he believed should not get into the sump, and that suggests that parts of what is being inputted (or what was already present before DMSI and getting rejected for other reasons) were being prevented from acceptance, but the fact that he got up and opened the sub to drain suggests that he is executing the script and working to override subconscious resistance to the new subconscious input, working to accept and integrate it.

That would be my interpretation, but there are other possible interpretations for what the water/rat/debris and actions symbolize. The water could be an emotion, most likely fear if it is. Draining it would be releasing/relieving/overcoming that fear in that case. Preventing the debris from entering the sump would be preventing blockage of the removal of the fear.

My initial interpretation is what I believe is most likely, however.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-09-2018

(03-09-2018, 04:42 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 02:33 AM)Ymiraku Wrote:

Water typically symbolizes the emotions or the subconscious itself. It seems likely that this case suggests the sump being closed is the subconscious refusing to accept new subconscious input from the subliminal based on fear. The debris and dead rat were things that he believed should not get into the sump, and that suggests that parts of what is being inputted (or what was already present before DMSI and getting rejected for other reasons) were being prevented from acceptance, but the fact that he got up and opened the sub to drain suggests that he is executing the script and working to override subconscious resistance to the new subconscious input, working to accept and integrate it.

That would be my interpretation, but there are other possible interpretations for what the water/rat/debris and actions symbolize. The water could be an emotion, most likely fear if it is. Draining it would be releasing/relieving/overcoming that fear in that case. Preventing the debris from entering the sump would be preventing blockage of the removal of the fear.

My initial interpretation is what I believe is most likely, however.

Thanks, that makes some sense. As I read your description and thought of the water engulfing me, a sense of fear ran through me.

IRL although I know swimming, I do have some fear associated with water, but I brush past it.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 03-10-2018

Day 16.
Met with the fat chick from day 9. It was a weird meet and kinda unexpected as she was supposed to go to a friend's place and get stoned. Oddly, she called me within a couple of minutes of getting stoned and gave me an opening to ask her to meet. This was so funny. when I asked her if she is going to go see her friend sing at place x, she asked 'do u mean we go and watch her sing?' I was not expecting to meet her that day, but that was a nice opening to suggested we meet. Maybe because she was stoned or it was DMSI but she mumbled 'I don't want to have sex today' and I almost laughed as it had not occurred to me so far. and she continued, ' I mean I can, but I don't want to'. I had my own reservations about this girl being a bit crazy so I wasn't gonna push for a first day lay anyway. So I told her that's thinking way too ahead. so we met.

Well, it turns out she is not a bad looker, but a bit on the heavy side. whenever she tried to provoke me, I ended up laughing or taking that provocation to a higher level. This was so much different than my old self where I would defend my actions to death.

So when she said 'gosh you are so judgmental,' I would just smile and say 'yup'. And I was also saying stuff that I usually would not say out loud like I called her 'crazy weird' on her face and then laughed. It felt like my frame was so strong I didn't care for her reactions anymore.

At some point in time, I was playing with her hair and that seemed to piss her off. she made a weird face and asked to stop doing that a bit loud. then she said she will leave after the drink, so I gulped down mine and said, suit yourself and walked off. She walked behind me and asked 'do you want to know what you did wrong?
to which I laughed and said " I really don't care" and I meant it! and I walked off.

This is such a big reality change for me. In the past I would have tried to reason with her, convince her, bribe her etc to stay a bit longer and would have felt bad that it didn't go according to the plan. But now I just simply didn't care. In fact, I was thinking that had I left soon after she said stop playing with my hair, I could have saved the 10 bucks on the drink that I really didn't need.

Did I get laid? No, But have I've made massive progress in my own behaviour, and it's not just a thought, I have seen it in action now.
is DMSI working? you betcha!!!

Even though she walked away for a silly reason, I suspect there was a bit more behind it. because my previous assessment of her has been spot on. Maybe it was too much for her to process and she just needed an excuse to get away. And I have a strong feeling she may even contact me again.

In any case, that was a chock full of experience for a $10 drink.