Subliminal Talk
DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI journey- now at 3.5 (/Thread-DMSI-journey-now-at-3-5)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

DMSI journey- now at 3.5 - Theron - 05-10-2017

I am one of the guys who sat on sidelines reading DMSi journals and progress for a long time.And then finally took the dip in march. I have run 3.1A for a month and currently running 3.1b.

So for these two months, I did not come across any of the typical reactions to DMSI needing more sleep or overeating or even the IOIs.
Then last Sunday I was out at a bar with a friend of mine and noticed one of the girls sitting right opposite to me looking at me a few times. That usually never happens as I am really less than average height, but I do have a shining forehead :-)

I asked my friend to check if I am just imagining things or if that girl was checking me out. Sher confirmed, yes she is checking you out. Cute girl, a bit too fat for my taste.

When I went up to go to the restroom, I noticed a few more girls looking at me. and each time it was more than a  casual glance. SO I started thinking DMSi finally started to work. Next day onwards, I am eating almost 1.5 times my normal intake of food. and feeling way too sleepy even after my 8-hour sleep. I guess the beast finally started to wake up.

Let us see how this works in the weeks to come.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Shannon - 05-10-2017

Sometimes takes some time to get past the inertia.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-11-2017

So I am in the market for some perfume oil and may be a pheromone product.I have used a few of the Pheromones before and with some success. With all the money spent on DMSI, I am wondering if I should hold off the on the Pheromone purchase for now and just let DMSI do the job and smell good?.

Very conflicted on which one to get between Green Irish Tweed and Tobacco Vanille, both from the fragrance shop.

Any suggestions?

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Shannon - 05-11-2017

GIT is more universally appealing.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 08:37 AM)Shannon Wrote: GIT is more universally appealing.

Do you use the GIT Type oil or the real thing? Do you have any experience with the type oils?
Appreciate your input as I know you are experimenting with making perfumes yourelf.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-13-2017

I was attending a Startup event today and saw this gorgeous woman. She as intelligent and beautiful at the same time.9/10 on both. I consciously would consider her beyond my level, easily. But not sure what I would consider her at an unconscious level. Anyways, There were no IoIs and the reason I even bring this up in the journal is that after this meeting, I had to eat a lot and then come home and sleep off for 3 hours just to recover my normal self. I was so exhausted.

I don't know if this is already in the script ( I hope it is) a way to accept interest from a real hottie and ability to strike up a conversation. In my normal mode I would easily strike up a conversation since it is a networking event so that barrier is very easy to cross. but somehow today, I was just waaay too deep inside my own head to take any action.

If I had even just stayed around, there would have been better chances of catching an IOI.
Or I Should have just " Wolfed" myself before the event and it would have made so much more easier

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Shannon - 05-13-2017

(05-11-2017, 09:08 AM)Theron Wrote:

Do you use the GIT Type oil or the real thing? Do you have any experience with the type oils?
Appreciate your input as I know you are experimenting with making perfumes yourelf.

Whenever I wear it, it is the real thing. I have found that a small decant (5 to 10 mL) from The Perfumed Court is a good way to allow me to have it on hand, spend a sane amount, and not have the bottle die from age (since even 50 mL is more than I would use in a year or two).

The GIT-type oils don't hold a candle to the real thing.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - dissonance - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 10:13 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 09:08 AM)Theron Wrote:

Whenever I wear it, it is the real thing. I have found that a small decant (5 to 10 mL) from The Perfumed Court is a good way to allow me to have it on hand, spend a sane amount, and not have the bottle die from age (since even 50 mL is more than I would use in a year or two).

The GIT-type oils don't hold a candle to the real thing.

GiT dies from age? What about other colognes? I have a bottle of GiT that I bought a while ago from eBay (yes it was legit) but I use it very sparingly.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-19-2017

I completed a Month of A and a month of B with a little manifestation of any kind. but the discipline I got out of IML subs is impressive. It lets me keep going even when I have not seen the results....yet.

So back on A from last 2 days and had the funniest of dreams last night. I was in some kind of college with very confusing entry and exit points and I was trapped in an elevator with a few cute girls, one of who is totally my type. We hit it off and when I wake up she is next to me and my hand is in her pussy and we had some kind of obstruction to get any more physical due to the door not closing or something.

I did not have this kind of dreams in the last two runs....

On the other hand, I am learning to get comfortable in close embrace dancing in my Tango class. It was a real surprise to notice how stiff I get in a closed embrace. Unbelievable maybe, but it was very difficult the first few times. I hope to improve the feeling of comfort in the future.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-22-2017

Listening to hybrid tracks at night, not a good idea, lost sleep 2 days due to this. so now focussing on daytime listening and also thinking of trying to find my sweet spot set of loops as clearly 2 months of 2 loops a day on A and B have not shown anything so far.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-25-2017

switching to 6 loops a day. 2 hybrid and rest US. quite tired since the switching.... not sure if I can sustain this much tiredness on a daily basis....hunger is not extreme, in fact, it has kind of subsided...

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Blacksheep - 05-25-2017

(.....)

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - Theron - 05-26-2017

Today I am stopping DMSi and will switch back to something else. I will revisit DMSi when the new version comes out fapping has become out of control since DMSI 3.1 and I would not have even have figured it out until I read a few other journals.
prior to 3.1A, I was easily able to do 30 days no fap, now its hard to go beyond day 3.
So I'm gonna rest up a bit, monitor my intake and switch to other material for a month or two and wait this out.

(05-25-2017, 12:02 PM)Travis Wrote: Same thing for me on the hunger, after I went up in loops my hunger got less. I think eating junk food was a way for me to resist.

I eat junk maybe once a week at max. my healthy food intake has reduced and I can still feel my tummy bulging forward.

RE: Another one to dip into DMSI - RTBoss - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 08:19 AM)Theron Wrote: Today I am stopping DMSi and will switch back to something else. I will revisit DMSi when the new version comes out fapping has become out of control since DMSI 3.1 and I would not have even have figured it out until I read a few other journals.
prior to 3.1A, I was easily able to do 30 days no fap, now its hard to go beyond day 3.
So I'm gonna rest up a bit, monitor my intake and switch to other material for a month or two and wait this out.

(05-25-2017, 12:02 PM)Travis Wrote: Same thing for me on the hunger, after I went up in loops my hunger got less. I think eating junk food was a way for me to resist.

I eat junk maybe once a week at max. my healthy food intake has reduced and I can still feel my tummy bulging forward.

So no sooner than you start running 6 loops, you quit. Interesting.