Subliminal Talk
Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run (/Thread-Even-deeper-into-my-masclinity-The-Ride-of-Ares-AM6-the-3rd-run)

Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - Voytek - 04-30-2017

So I decided to run this brilliant sub once again since Shannon said, not without a reason, that it's best to run this sub at least 4 times.

I'll keep my journal short and simple noting only the most obvious improvements and experiences.

So, this is my 2nd day of using the sub and I definitely see a shift in my attitude and thinking. I'm even more solid and focused on my goals when being in social conext. Also, it seems to me that my minor social inseurities are vanishing and this time once and for all. I am more at ease when talking with strangers, actually I start to feel like a big fish in a small pond and you know what, I'm totally fine with that.

I run the sub for 9 hours a day.

Ok, that's it for now.

Stage 2 Day 1 - Voytek - 05-31-2017

In the stage one nothing special happened but as in the first and second run I felt little insecurities when I was reading or heard words like "coward", "traitor" or another ones like these. Maybe it's because my father called me in such a manner when I was a kid. Apart from that I'm definitely more relaxed, self-controlled and can easily get the IDGAF attitude when I'm in the social context. Of course, I lost interest in women almost utterly but I'm ok with that.

RE: Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - Shawn - 05-31-2017

By the way, did you try the refresher? If so what was your experience?

RE: Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - Voytek - 05-31-2017

(05-31-2017, 10:49 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: By the way, did you try the refresher? If so what was your experience?

No, I've never tried the refresher but I'm going to use it for about 3 months just after I've finished my 4th AM6 ride. I don't see the point in using it before I get there. First of all I must get the feel or awarness that there's no more to do with AM6 and then I'll be sure that there's the right moment to use the refresher. I presume that will happen when I've finished 4th ride.

Stage 4 Day 29 - Voytek - 08-31-2017

Three days ago I increased the volume level of listening to the sub and it worked magic. Now the manifestations are more obvious and I feel way more powerful. Still, the best improvement, in my opinion, is the maturity growth.

Any way, people seem to respect me even more and women are a lot more attracted to me... And all I did was increasing the volume level. Hitherto I listened to the sub on too low level, I guess, I didn't hear the faintiest sounds using my headphones but still it gave me some results.

RE: Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - Ars0n1sT - 08-31-2017

I subscribed to this thread - thanks for documenting this. Are there any stages that were more emotionally challenging in the past? For example, stage 3 was hard for you the first time, but the second / third times you don't notice much between the stages... if that makes sense. I'm so tired.

RE: Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - Voytek - 09-03-2017

(08-31-2017, 07:38 AM)Arsenic Wrote: I subscribed to this thread - thanks for documenting this. Are there any stages that were more emotionally challenging in the past? For example, stage 3 was hard for you the first time, but the second / third times you don't notice much between the stages... if that makes sense. I'm so tired.

Yes, only in my first run the 3rd stage was very challenging but in the second and third I encoutered only little swings in my mood and self-confidence level. But as I lifted the volume level a couple days ago I've become quite a bit tired during daytime and those swings I previously mentioned are more noticable. But also when they have passed I feel way more "an alpha".

Stage 5 Day 5 - Voytek - 09-08-2017

Yesterday I switched to the ultrasonic track and noticed quite huge a boost in my self-confidence and sex drive. I know I shouldn't use it with headphones but I did it before and didn't encounter any problems.

Stage 5 Day 9 - Voytek - 09-12-2017

Yesterday some girl (27 y.o. 8/10) told me that she finds my body language extremly attractive, the way I walk and move my other parts of the body. Another girl (21 y.o. 9/10) told me that she couldn't say no if I asked her to dance with me and she did dance with me twice. It seems to me that changing the volume level has brought me to another level. I've never before been so attractive to women. Even one at the age of 45 y.o. (8/10) told me that I'm the man and all I have to do is to change my clothes for something more elegant.

Now I'm working as an animator at a hotel and have a lot opportunities to interact with many people from different countries. I can't wait till I start WM2 again. Smile

RE: Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - JCasterlin - 09-13-2017

What volume do you use the Ultrasonic on? I own a couple of Ultrasonic Subs and feel like I've gotten better results using Ultrasonic with my earbuds

RE: Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - Roy - 09-13-2017

It's not a good idea to use ultrasonic with earbuds.If the volume is too high it's bad for your ears.

RE: Even deeper into my masclinity (The Ride of Ares) - AM6 the 3rd run - Voytek - 09-14-2017

(09-13-2017, 05:45 PM)TrvKvlt Wrote: What volume do you use the Ultrasonic on? I own a couple of Ultrasonic Subs and feel like I've gotten better results using Ultrasonic with my earbuds

I've switched back to the ocean surf trach for the reason Roy mentioned above.

Stage 5 Day 31 - Voytek - 10-03-2017

I just want to mention once again how well the maturity improvement works.

It's brilliant. That's exactly what I need to become a full grown man.