Subliminal Talk
Alpha Female Audio - side effects? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Alpha Female Audio - side effects? (/Thread-Alpha-Female-Audio-side-effects)

Alpha Female Audio - side effects? - Pgmb - 04-26-2017

Hi Shannon,

It's been about three weeks since I started stage 1 of AF.
I'm usually a very happy person and I wake up happy and in a good mood. The last couple years at least. Ever since I started stage 1, I've been waking up a sad and anxious. I've also been having very lucid dreams, that usually involve things that make me sad or depressed. Those dreams usually involve the people that I love. Would you say this is my subconscious fighting back or remembering feelings that I was trying to forget?

RE: Alpha Female Audio - side effects? - Zane - 04-26-2017

(04-26-2017, 01:46 PM)Pgmb Wrote: Hi Shannon,

I'm usually a very happy person and I wake up happy and in a good mood. The last couple years at least. Ever since I started stage 1, I've been waking up a sad and anxious. I've also been having very lucid dreams, that usually involve things that make me sad or depressed. Those dreams usually involve the people that I love. Would you say this is my subconscious fighting back or remembering feelings that I was trying to forget?

Congrats for taking this step

Your old and repressed emotions are coming out from subconscious to conscious level. This can urge you to stop using AF but don't stop. Keep going. There are some AF journal here on this forum I think u can read them and related to them...

RE: Alpha Female Audio - side effects? - Pgmb - 04-27-2017

(04-26-2017, 06:58 PM)Zane Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 01:46 PM)Pgmb Wrote: Hi Shannon,

Congrats for taking this step

Your old and repressed emotions are coming out from subconscious to conscious level. This can urge you to stop using AF but don't stop. Keep going. There are some AF journal here on this forum I think u can read them and related to them...

Hi Zane,
Thank you for your advice, I will make sure to read the journals Smile

RE: Alpha Female Audio - side effects? - Shannon - 05-01-2017

Sad and depressed is a conscious experience of the subconscious response to being directed to face, deal with and do things it does not want to. It is perfectly normal. You are making a change, and part of you wants to stay with what you had.

RE: Alpha Female Audio - side effects? - Pgmb - 05-03-2017

I see, thank you for clarifying Shannon Smile