Subliminal Talk
To have success with online business? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: To have success with online business? (/Thread-To-have-success-with-online-business)

To have success with online business? - SurferJoy - 04-11-2017

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for recommendations on what subs to use to help me with online business success.
My website made a little bit less than 1000 euro last month. Not enough to make a living.
I'm interested perhaps in MSS or US or a combo of both ?
I would like to go with a single stage sub.
What could I use?

RE: To have success with online business? - Most Wanted - 04-11-2017

(04-11-2017, 02:55 PM)SurferJoy Wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm looking for recommendations on what subs to use to help me with online business success.
My website made a little bit less than 1000 euro last month. Not enough to make a living.
I'm interested perhaps in MSS or US or a combo of both ?
I would like to go with a single stage sub.
What could I use?

MSS if you want to be specific.

RE: To have success with online business? - Sub - 09-29-2020

What is MSS? Wink

RE: To have success with online business? - Shannon - 09-29-2020

Maximum Sales Success. There are now a number of subliminals that would be as good or better to consider.

RE: To have success with online business? - Zane - 09-29-2020

UMS? Maybe

RE: To have success with online business? - DarkTempatation - 10-06-2020

@Shannon what would you recommend for this please, i was also going to ask the same question regarding online businesses. due to the current situation, there is a huge online Market, what would you recommend, USLM? BASE? UMS? or anyone please Ta Smile

RE: To have success with online business? - Omni3 - 10-07-2020

Hey DarkT

I've run USLM3 and UMS.

During USLM3 I found I gained a celebrity vibe and everywhere I went I was feeling great and having great connections with EVERYBODY. So I thought it would be amazing to milk this into wealth building. I believe many other USLMr's felt the same and thus UMS was born.

On UMS I also had the celebrity effect, but this time it had added 'Authority' and I was and am currently 'The (Ascendant Alpha) Boss'. UMS also 'gave me' a ton more energy and monetary desire. However I during the run I didn't achieve what I wanted. This is NOT a criticism of UMS and I still maintain UMS IS MY FAVOURITE SUB., even though I didn't hit my targets. I'd even say UMS outUSLM'd USLM - as in it built upon the USLM vibes and took me 'higher.' 

I didn't define specific targets during my USLM/UMS runs.

I am excited by the prospect of a 6 stage UMS as it will allow us to hit even greater heights, and hit our targets of Ultimate Monetary Success - what with the latest FRM and new discoveries added.

Fast forward to recent times - I ran Overcome Fear 5.75G for about 2 months before being overtaken by an 'infection'/'energetic situation' so I switched to MIR3 and along with my treatment I'm over the worst of it - soon to be back to 1000%.

As cashflow prospects began to look increasingly 'challenging...' - over the last 2 to 3 weeks I decided morning and evening to state/read positive affirmations of my intended (online+overall) monetary success 'as if I'm already experiencing this success (which WILL materialise in the future) - at the same time as FEELING the joy/elation/success vibes I got from USLM3. So I've combined the USLM3 vibe with my positive affirmations and I'm starting to see money come in (Not 'online sales' as yet).

Bearing in mind that my 'infection' challenge was eye related and made it excruciating and impossible to look at a screen. Imagine that - for an 'online' guy!!! As I say I'm over the worst of it.

In the meantime I'm busy building out my first sales funnel/site, and its looking good and getting closer to launch day - plus I'm getting and planning viral growth hacking strategies (Also in my affirmations). For instance recently I thought of a viral giveaway promotion/contest and last night/this morning I had an idea for a jingle which I could viralise to spread the word as another incentivised 'contest.' Plus I also came up with an idea for a Crimbo jingle for my 'products' too.

To sum up:
I would say get either the soon to be released (I believe) USLM with the latest FRM in it. OR get UMS1 if you're in a hurry and unable to wait (or afford) UMS2.

In either case - I would say - get your INTENT/AFFIRMATION(S) clear with a feel good/happy/success vibe and focus daily on them along with running your chosen success sub Smile

I trust this helps.

All the best.