Subliminal Talk
MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] (/Thread-MHS-5-5G-Journal-Second-Run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Zane - 10-18-2017

Went to NeuroPhysician and gave me meds and it's already working but I feel kinda sleepy and lazy. Been on bed all day,maybe its a, side effect of Meds.

These are the meds doctor prescribed me.:

Pantoprazole and doperidone, pregabalin, amitriptyline,,methylprednisolone Thiochochicoside and etodolac, Tramadol hydrochloride and acetaminophen

Also I have been taking Shakes two times a day and eating my meals and not skipping them. Of I woke up at night and I am hungry then I drink the shake and eat a banana xD

Lot of shit came out of my sinuses and I am so relieved by that.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Zane - 11-17-2017

Well its been 30 days and I guess I own MHS-5.5G a review.

So this was my second run of MHS-5.5G. These r the things I noticed about

My herniated Disk pain is now complete gone. I would now only experienced pain if I sit in wrong posture. Thanks to Homeopathy +Allopathic +MHS-5.5G. I would say that MHS-5.5G helped me the most because I think MHS-5.5G healing Aura somewhat attracted the right medicine in my life specially in case of homeopathy. Cause in homeopathy there are like 100 of medicine from same problem. So In short. MHS-5.5G helped alot.

Also Today I got an urge to go to my Homeopathic Doc and tell him about my mental issues. Which are Bipolar, MD, Anxiety related to career, lack of Concentration, memory loss, Lack of motivation for mostly every thing. To be honest I never even cared about curing my depression. But MHS-5.5G just made me do it. Am so happy about this.

For some reason I did not masturbate on MHS-5.5G for about 6 days and 10 days after that. I mean it was Damn easy to not fap. Took almost no willpower to not fap. Kinda Gives me hope. I guess it was the longest streak in 2 years.

Girl were almost into my healing Aura and saying that they wanna kiss me and marry me. My mom told me that one girl who just had a newborn baby decided to name him "Zane" cause she saw that my presence changed everyone's mood the moment I joined them or their group.

Everyone Just loved my healing aura.

I now avoid suger. My mom has diabetes so I am avoiding suger as much as i can. I am kinda repulsed by it. Just seeing suger gives me.. eeks or creeps .. Lol

Eating vegetables now doesn't seem that hard as I know this is healthy. Before My second run of MHS-5.5G I was repulsed on large level but now its kinda minimize alot. Hope it in 3rd run its gonna ho away.

Second run of MHS-5.5G was really easy didn't face much resistance. Not at all. Zero if I would say.

There r other things which i dont remember. Idk why. But I will write about them as soon as I remember

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Jake2015 - 11-22-2017

Since youre in india and taking spirulina.

To help you further:

If you arent take a multivitamin (non synthetic form) ideally if possible.

Science is finding that most ailments are mineral deficiency so a good multivitamin and mineral would help but if its tricky to get good ones in India, then try to get some Shilajeet/shilajit pure resin bro and use that daily.

Also see if you can try ashwagandha as its good both for healing and alot of other things too I believe.

Pure raw, unheated, unfiltered organic honey and something called Bee Pollen is also good. Bee Pollen is like spiurlina full of good stuff too.

hope that helps.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Zane - 12-01-2017

I feel that my next subliminal should be DRA. Makes Sense I am suffering from MDD.