Subliminal Talk
MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] (/Thread-MHS-5-5G-Journal-Second-Run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-05-2017

I tried Modafinil 5 years ago.. . It stopped working after a week. Wasn't a pleasant experience.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-06-2017

Day 27

For some reason I have increased my intake of Spirulina and I am taking about a Tablespoon of it.
MHS is focused on healing my body but maybe my body doesn't have enough to resources to heal that quickly for I am gonna increase the intake of Spirulina as I find that easy and it already has most of the nutrients.

I remember clearly that my my skin got clear 2 years ago when Started taking Spirulina 2 gm daily and slowly my wight increase by 5kg in 2 months.

I hope I can keep up with this regime cause I seriously don't like taking supplements but what can one do..

Hope MHS can make this enjoyable..

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - thor2014 - 05-07-2017

I restrict the use of modifinil to once perhaps twice a week. I use it on days I really have to get multiple tasks completed.
(05-05-2017, 11:29 AM)Zane Wrote: I tried Modafinil 5 years ago.. . It stopped working after a week. Wasn't a pleasant experience.

Keep in mind modinifinil in my book is like drinking 4 cups of coffee but without the crashing effects or side effects of caffeine. I dont believe its the smart pill people claim it to be.

In terms of the weight gain. Was spirulina the only addition ? I am guessing that you experienced an increase in muscle mass due to the high protein content ?

(05-06-2017, 11:26 PM)Zane Wrote: Day 27

For some reason I have increased my intake of Spirulina and I am taking about a Tablespoon of it.
MHS is focused on healing my body but maybe my body doesn't have enough to resources to heal that quickly for I am gonna increase the intake of Spirulina as I find that easy and it already has most of the nutrients.

I remember clearly that my my skin got clear 2 years ago when Started taking Spirulina 2 gm daily and slowly my wight increase by 5kg in 2 months.

I hope I can keep up with this regime cause I seriously don't like taking supplements but what can one do..

Hope MHS can make this enjoyable..

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-07-2017

Yes.. Spirulina was the only thing I took. It happened twice. Once it increased weight by 5 kg and another time by 1kg when I was only taking the 1gm for a month

Will see what happens this time.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-08-2017

Day 28

Skin Scars are still there and few stuff pop here and there for no reason. I guess that my body doesn't have enough resources to speed up healing so I have increased my Spirulina intake.

Before I would miss alot taking my supplements as I wasn't interested in health an all but now I hardly miss a dose. I am starting to get serious.

Back pain is reduced but neck and back stiffness is still there.

Nasal issues are good.. Usually coughing mucus and crap out.

Acid Reflux I haven't notice it recently and also I am trying to avoid meat as it can cause one.

I don't drink tea and coffee anymore.. I mean I run form it.. No desire.
If I see any commercial like where they show all chocolaty stuff and all.. I feel so disgusted and repulsed by it... like who the hell eats that much sweets? Yuck!

I am started talking less and hardly argue with people as I feel that it's not good for my mental health and also there is no use in explaining stuff to people as they hardly change..

There were moments where I was thinking of doing some exercise while listening to MHS but I was too fucked up so I didn't but I have started doing light exercises from today and plan on continuing to do so.

I am being less negative.

Cognitive abilities aren't that much noticeable but I am always relaxed and tension free. So my mood is pretty good and I think that's the start.

I am dreaming every day but I don't remember but I do know that my dreams are pretty much adventurous..

My throat chakra is pretty much opening up as I am able to express my thoughts also when I talk to people they say that I explain stuff very nicely and they agree with me. I talk less but to the point.

Also while sleeping I keep my mobile 10 feet away. As I recently read something which made me think that It might hinder with my cognitive abilities.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-10-2017

Sleep Timing is still sensitive it can be disturbed if not followed properly.. I after 4 years I fixed my sleep Schedule now I won't mess it up..

Will take some pills today so that I can sleep well on time.

Sometimes I surprise myself the amount of food I can eat.. Sometimes I take too much on my plate and think that I did a mistake taking this much amount but turns out I can eat all of it without any problem... In short I can eat more than I could ever imagine

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-11-2017

Usually I don't remember any dreams on MHS but last night was something. .
I was having dreams relating to cannabilism... I mean I saw someone do that and he was doing great it in his kitchen.. Seriously he offered me to eat one of those.. I am gona stop writing.. Just thinking about it makes me wanna puke..

I did Google dreams related to cannabilism and it's related to Health issues so MHS is working on deep and scary shit..

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-11-2017

Day 32

Well my analysis was right my body did lack resources and vitamins to heal my skin scars and my body.
After I increased my Spirulina intake my skin is alot smoother and it's healing fast. Also for some reason I have started washing my face with "Neem Face wash".

Before all this my skin was very sensitive and rejecting type.. Anything I applied on my face would result in breakouts. I tried this facewash before but next day would be a b"reakout day". Now it's looks like my skin is accepting all that and is willing to heal.

Also few junk came out of my Nasal cavity. It's still a work in progress.

Also I had a little bit of skin rash or Idk what it was but it was near my junk and it used to itch.. I tried all kinda stuff but it would be temporary after using MHS it's mostly healed and doesn't itch.. So yes its a progress..

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 05-19-2017

Damn Resistance is fucking me up.. I haven't been able to listen to this sub for about one week and switching subs like crazy man... That's it's.. I am gona listen to this sub till July. Until my exams are over.. Dammit.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Shannon - 05-21-2017

Resistance to MHS can only be the need to hold onto beliefs that result in you needing to be healed, or the use of being in need of healing as an excuse to not achieve your potential.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Zane - 10-17-2017

Last time I ran MHS it was for about 30 days.

Things I noticed while running MHS:

I noticed increase in my cognitive abilities which lasted for only 3 days only(Unfortunately)
I noticed my breath was so much fresh.
My mouth was and felt so clean even though my brushing routine was same.
I was sneezing out much more crap from my sinus as I had sinus issues.
My Nasal passage was more open.
I felt calm, peaceful, relaxed.
Slight improvement in neck pain and stiffness but a longer run was needed.
I could eat more food that I could ever imagine I could.
I was drinking more water.
I was taking more supplements and was able to stick to it.
My thought process was good and people said that I explain stuff in a nice manner.
My DIgestion improved.
Detoxed and peed a lot and felt relieved, pure and holy after that.
Fapping wasn't on my mind.but I still did it anyway.
Was tired as hell and slept alot
I had this glow on my face and I liked it.

Things I noticed after I stopped listening to MHS(Bloom Mode?)

My acne scars started to heal slowly.I still have them but its a job in progress and I can see the difference.

My Body Started to Respond to Medicines and supplements much faster. In fact, I always felt that my body rejected the treatment and supplements. But now my body was responding to Homeopathic Medicines in an instant and also with ayurvedic. I remember I once took a homeopathic med and within 5 mins. The biggest chunk came now out my sinuses. Never seen that before. Since I am responding to medicine much better my sinuses are much better now.

I was still taking my supplements but it was hard to stick to this regime.But then I ran OF-5G and I stopped taking all the supplements.
I noticed I was drinking water much less than I was on MHS.
Pain and stiffness was still there.
Acid reflux was non existant.

So it wasnt much but these are all I can remember.

Recently I was Listening to MLS-5.5G since it came out but I was able to get 45 day exposure in 60 days as I took 2 weeks break in between.

Recently I have been having pain in my neck shoulder and right arm for past 3 wees and I went to 3 doctors and two of them asked me to get a MRI scan of my cervical spine.

I got my report yesterday and it said that I have a herniated disk on right(no wonder my right thumb became numb and I have been experiencing pain non-stop). So Right now I am looking for a good Neuro-Physician as my ENT Doctor advised, but I also started my Homeopathic medicines and as soon as my doc gave one to me. My three week of nerve pain decreased so much. I am gonna do both Allopathy and Homeopathy both along with MHS.

During those 3 weeks on non-stop pain I asked a Girl on Fiver to do reiki on me for $25 and after that, she gave me the report on the current condition of my body and she said that I have fucked up cervical spin. Even before I got MRI. She also mentioned many stuff which was true and it made me realized that I need MHS more than MLS.

So I am gonna run MHS now as I really need to In such situation. Wish me luck and if anyone of u can send any good healings on my herniated disk. I would be grateful.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Zane - 10-17-2017

Update:

I have been listening to MHS-5.5G from October 13 and I do realise that it can make u feel tired and MHS needs foods and nutrition as a source to heal the body(Common sense). So I am taking my protein shakes(Weight gainer type)

Infact I just took one and feel much less tired.

This time I need to listen to MHS-5.5G for a long time. So no more fucking around.