Subliminal Talk
MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] (/Thread-MHS-5-5G-Journal-Second-Run)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

MHS-5.5G Journal [Second Run] - Zane - 04-11-2017

Will use this sub for 30 days or More

My expections from this sub:

Healing Acne Scars and Other Skin Issues

Pain and Stiffness in Both Neck and Back

Tinnitus

Cognitive Abilities

Drinking More Water

Eyesight

Acid reflux.

Improve digestion.

Fix Sleep Schedule.

Detoxification

Healthy Eating

Lastly improvement in my sinuses as I recently got operated for nasal polyp and hope it doesnt come bavk ever again so I hope MHS and work a little bit on that also..

Day 2

As I said above that I have sinus issues and on day one I stared to sneeze and cough all kind of junk from my sinus and it smelled like shit ..yuk! And I am still sneezing and blowing nose..

Also I am feeling a little feverish..I spent most of my time today lying in bed and day dreaming. Also at the same time I am thinking of doing some exercise and build my body as am kinda skinny

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-12-2017

Day 3

I dont think its a placebo cause I took out my course book for first time after so many months and I was able to concentrate easily on the study material. I wont say it was instense but I noticed that I consciously able to focus at will. Also I wasnt getting stress out or frustrated. I am not getting stressed out even after seeing an 800 page of my book..Its feels like with my cognitive abilities back after 5 years I can do all this in no time

Inshort it is indeed a sign that MHS 5.5G is starting to heal my brain first. I think I am gonna use this sub for 60 days. Will give this a good shot.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - rarus426 - 04-12-2017

Does MHS 5.5g affect your sleep? How much time you are sleeping daily?
I am asking this becuase Shannon was reporting that he had to sleep a lot during his MHS 5.5g run.

(04-12-2017, 06:10 AM)Zane Wrote: Day 3

I dont think its a placebo cause I took out my course book for first time after so many months and I was able to concentrate easily on the study material. I wont say it was instense but I noticed that I consciously able to focus myself. Also I wasnt getting stress out or frustrated. I am not getting stressed out even after seeing an 800 page of my book..Its feels like with my cognitive abilities back after 5 years I can do all this in no time

Inshort it is indeed a sign that MHS 5.5G is starting to heal my brain first. I think I am gonna use this sub for 60 days. Will give this a good shot.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-12-2017

(04-12-2017, 12:52 PM)rarus426 Wrote: Does MHS 5.5g affect your sleep? How much time you are sleeping daily?
I am asking this becuase Shannon was reporting that he had to sleep a lot during his MHS 5.5g run.

(04-12-2017, 06:10 AM)Zane Wrote: Day 3

I dont think its a placebo cause I took out my course book for first time after so many months and I was able to concentrate easily on the study material. I wont say it was instense but I noticed that I consciously able to focus myself. Also I wasnt getting stress out or frustrated. I am not getting stressed out even after seeing an 800 page of my book..Its feels like with my cognitive abilities back after 5 years I can do all this in no time

Well its only been 3 days but on day 2 I was feeling some what tired and I was lying on my bed all day..

Also I asked Shannon if MHS can fix my sleep schedule but I lost my post in the thread somewhere..lol

My sleep cycle has been disturbed for about 3-4 years as I was suffering from MDD and I tried all kinds of crap to fix it but couldnt...In last 3 days I am noticing a change in my sleep pattern...I used to sleep at 4 am and would wake up at 2 pm..But in 3 days my sleep pattern is fixing on its own..

I just woke up and its 3 am and I am totally not feeling sleepy..I guess in about a week or so my sleep schedule will be fixed in no time...

Its too soon to say if I am sleeping much more than before or not cause it only been three days..but I sure am peeing alot.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-13-2017

Day 4

Today I woke up at 3am and didn't feel sleepy at all and then I fell asleep at around 1 am and then woke up again at around 6 am. My cousins were coming to meet me and this time wasn't scared caused in past 4 days I have noticed that my acne scars are starting to some how becoming lite...Or maybe I wasn't stressed due to MHS. But I am somewhat calm.. I talked to them alot and then we started talking about how mobile technology has evolved.. Even my father was there telling us who there aren't mobile phone in his times and how he used to contact and we all were talk and then I noticed something... I was able to recall certain words and name of stuff which I wasn't able to do before.. Old name and stuff it's like my memory was getting back to normal..

I was also able to talk smoothly without forgetting what I was saying.. I means most of the time I forget when someone else interrupts me but it wasn't like this today..
So yep my Brain is starting to heal.. But it's still not at that level but it's getting better.. I guess my brain wasn't just emotionally damaged but physically damaged due to stress and depression.. Also I was feeling somewhat horny so I tried to fap but in about 10 or 15 sec Idk what happened the urge to fap just vanished.. What the hell was that? Felt Good that I didn't fap lol.... Also morning woods are back and are really hard

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-14-2017

Update: Looks like Healing is starting to take place on serious level.. I slept for about 12 hours. I slept in morning at around 6am and woke up at 5 pm
Also for some reason I am having sudden back pains and then it just goes away

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-14-2017

Day 5

Man I am shitting alot today and it was such a relief....lol. I think detox is happening cause I went to toilet 2 times in past 15 min and what I saw in there isn't what I normally see.. Lol.

I slept at 12 am and woke up at around 4 am. It's 9 am right now. I am a bit tired and feeling sleepy but don't feeling like sleeping.. Also I have noticed I cough 2-3 times when I am in AC room. I look pretty good in selfie.. Maybe it's my Aura.
I am take pics of my face so I can compare them in the end. I feel my cognitive abilities but I don't feel like doing anything... Well u can't blame that... U can't walk unless u fix ur broken leg.. I feel motivate to study and I feel I can do it motivation is there but I think mental stamina isn't there right now. Will have to wait for that maybe a month or two.

Mr Dick is shining and feels rubbery.

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-15-2017

Day 6

Blowing nose, having gas issues, feeling weird.. Kinda sick. I want to sleep but don't want to at same time. But still do

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - RTBoss - 04-16-2017

(04-14-2017, 08:20 PM)Zane Wrote: Mr Dick is shining and feels rubbery.

Hahahahaha, that's hilarious. Big Grin

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-17-2017

Day 7

One thing I am noticing that my neediness is somewhat decrease or Maybe I think that it takes too much energy to impress someone. Maybe I am tired cause of MLS and therefore I avoid tasks which takes to much mental effort . I am gathering all of my mental energy which I was focusing on BS and channel in right directions

Sleep Schedule hasn't fixed yet but before I would sleep at 6 am would wake up at 2 pm... Now I sleep at 2 pm and wake up around 7 pm. I think my body clock is correcting itself very slowly so that I don't face any problem.

As for cognitive abilities I have started playing Reiki videos and I feel a little bit okay.

Also Detox seems to work

It also looks like that my mind and body are starting to respond to reiki in much better way...Nice

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-18-2017

I am experiencing a alot of back pain since morning.. I guess it's healing cause Shannon said that healing can result in pain.

The cure for pain is in the Pain-Rumi

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-18-2017

Man I am feeling soo sleepy.. I would just like to sleep and take rest. It feels as if I am in a hospital and need to rest until and unless I recover

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Asanti - 04-18-2017

(04-18-2017, 10:43 PM)Zane Wrote: Man I am feeling soo sleepy.. I would just like to sleep and take rest. Man it feels as if I am in a hospital and need to rest until and unless I recover

feeling the same - but unfortunately I have a lot of work and can't just fall asleep for the rest of this beautiful day..... ehh

RE: MHS-5.5G Journal - Zane - 04-19-2017

I am experiencing a Headache the one where u suddenly shake ur head and feel pain.. Idk what it's called.

Also I wake up at 6 am today and then slept at 2 pm again and woke up at 10 pm.

Yesterday I did spend alot of time on FB mostly on comment section and I did say stuff which were liked by alot of people and few of them were also saying that my thought process is so good. I was also typing jokes on comment sections. Making people laugh and getting likes... But today all of a sudden after MHS started playing I realised that it's a very unhealthy habit and I need to leave it. So I removed FB from my life. It's such a life sucker and time waster.

I think MHS helping me remove unhealthy habits and behaviors from my life which usually suck the life out of me. It's a good thing..