Subliminal Talk
It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 (/Thread-It-s-getting-interesting-DMSI-v3-1)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 06-05-2017

Hello there again! It's time for another update.

Things with the girl I was dating (C. 31years old), didn't last long. She said she wasn't in love with me, although she was having a great time with me and I made her feel very good. Her sister and a good friend of hers are really pissed of at her, because they all thought my presence was very good for her. Unfortunately, it is over. This was last Wednesday. I already started my second run of DMSI v3.1A and upped my loops to 5. Coincidence or not, it definitely helped me process this loss I felt. I had one wallow day and on Friday I was feeling good again.
So yesterday is where it's getting interesting again, especially for you guys. I had a festival of some kind and who is there? C of course. But no awkwardness or weird situations, I was dealing with her in a very mature and respectful way. Her friends loved that. So anyway, in another group of people I spot one girl (J) I tried to hook up with a year ago on the same festival. I didn't happen back then, this year was different.
After an hour of talking and dancing and laughing, we started kissing. We went with a couple of people to a bar afterwards and she was there as well. But she couldn't stay long, because of her work the next day. So we kissed a bit longer and then she said goodbye. After about half an hour, I was standing alone, because everybody from my group went home tired. I wanted to finish my drink and would follow later. And there was another DMSI moment for me.
This very cute girl comes up to me. She said she was eyeing me all day at the festival and waited for the best opportunity to come talk to me. She said she loved my style, my dancing. So of course I stayed a bit longer. We started dancing, kissing and before I knew it she went home with me and I had the best sex of my life with this girl. Smoking hot body, very sexy and did I mention her age? 18. Another 18 year old who is into me. She thought I was 24 by the way, but my real age didn't bother her.
So there you have it. Even though my week was a bit messed up, it ended with another great story for me. I hope I can enjoy many more moments like this and share it with you guys! Oh just one more thing...in the bar were a lot of colleagues of J..they saw me with the cute 18 year old...I hope it's going to end well with her...to be continued

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - Dzemoo - 06-05-2017

It seems guys on hybrid get better results too Bad i cant run it because it annoys the shit out of me

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - Blacksheep - 06-05-2017

(.....)

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - Shannon - 06-05-2017

(06-05-2017, 01:14 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: It seems guys on hybrid get better results too Bad i cant run it because it annoys the shit out of me

I would say that's a good sign that it's working harder. Might want to push through that.

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - enoch - 06-05-2017

(06-05-2017, 01:52 PM)Travis Wrote: Jesus Christ, this man is executing

lol

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 06-07-2017

(06-05-2017, 01:52 PM)Travis Wrote: Jesus Christ, this man is executing

I must be lol! And to think I wanted to throw in the towel because I wasn't getting results hahaha
On a more serious note, C. is still on my mind. She is not easy to forget, so I'm feeling a bit conflicted. Yeah I have amazing results, but also lost a great girl. However, it's possible that she wasn't really my dream girl at all apart from her looks.
Well, it's time for my next loops, still going for 5. Don't know how I ended up with 5, just feels right at the moment

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 06-27-2017

After two weeks using DMSI v3.1B for 5 loops a night, nothing significant really happened. So I went back to 2 loops and last weekend...yeah you guessed it, DMSI magic.
Went to a bar with a few friends and had a blast. Two girls came in who I vaguely know, so we started talking and dancing a bit, it was a great evening. One of the girls had a guy with her, so I started to entertain the other girl. Pretty thing she was, but very hesitant. I never got the chance to kiss her, because she kept me on a distance.
The evening ended and I started to walk with her to her home, nothing in my mind but for a nice walk and talk. In front of her house she turned to me and we started kissing. She said you're coming upstairs with me. Uh....ok...did not expect that. And all I can tell you, fireworks went of in her room. My god what an experience, she was all over me. Spent the night there of course.
Next day, a message on FB. If I could not tell people about last night, kinda in a dating/boyfriend situation..interesting..but hey, had sex, that matters for me! All joking aside, she knew she couldn't be with me, but in the end, she just had to. That was what she said to me. It's getting very interesting. I think I'll stay on 2 loops...the results keep saying that's my sweet spot

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - Blacksheep - 06-27-2017

(............)

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - chaosvrgn - 06-27-2017

(06-27-2017, 10:08 AM)OberynMartell Wrote: After two weeks using DMSI v3.1B for 5 loops a night, nothing significant really happened. So I went back to 2 loops and last weekend...yeah you guessed it, DMSI magic.
Went to a bar with a few friends and had a blast. Two girls came in who I vaguely know, so we started talking and dancing a bit, it was a great evening. One of the girls had a guy with her, so I started to entertain the other girl. Pretty thing she was, but very hesitant. I never got the chance to kiss her, because she kept me on a distance.
The evening ended and I started to walk with her to her home, nothing in my mind but for a nice walk and talk. In front of her house she turned to me and we started kissing. She said you're coming upstairs with me. Uh....ok...did not expect that. And all I can tell you, fireworks went of in her room. My god what an experience, she was all over me. Spent the night there of course.
Next day, a message on FB. If I could not tell people about last night, kinda in a dating/boyfriend situation..interesting..but hey, had sex, that matters for me! All joking aside, she knew she couldn't be with me, but in the end, she just had to. That was what she said to me. It's getting very interesting. I think I'll stay on 2 loops...the results keep saying that's my sweet spot

Sex?? PLACEBO!

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - Duke.Togo - 06-27-2017

I second Travis's statement, I'm loving reading your journal. You're results are awesome and I'm glad you're posting - this shows the true power of this sub.

Well done my man!

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 06-28-2017

Thanks guys, really appreciate it! I hope I can write more in the coming period, because things are getting ridiculous. A lot of stuff I don't write about are happening too, things like IOI's and people being nice to me in general, but I'm getting used to that. DMSI is still helping me out in many ways. For instance my new co-workers accepted me really fast in their group. And especially the girls seem to like me (duh..:p).
Another funny thing, I was eating with some guys I know and one of them said: 'Oberyn, how the hell do you get all these girls to like you?' And I just smiled and replied: 'I have no idea...' You guys know how! Well, the weekend is coming up, I better get ready!

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 07-01-2017

Update time already? Hell yeah!

So I was having a drink with two girls I used to hang out with back in the day. With one of them there was always kind of an attraction to each other, but there was always something in the way. With her it was boyfriends, with me a lack of confidence. She is in a relationship right now, but there is only one conversation left she said, to break up with him. The night went well, there was this guy taking pictures with a polaroid camera and she immediately grabbed my hand to take a picture with her and the other girl. Afterwards the other one went home and we stayed in the city to have a couple more drinks and some dancing. We started to kiss, something we never could do back then.
She said: 'How do I get home?' I replied: 'Well, you can always sleep at my place, you can go in my bed and I will sleep on the couch.' The gentleman that I am...So at my place she asked if I would like to sleep in my bed with her. Well, of course I would. We lay there and all of a sudden she went crazy wild. 'You make me so horny mmm,' she said. I didn't do anything, I was just lying in bed with her. "I want to have sex with you, right now.' And she got on top of me and the rest you can imagine for yourself.

This is getting ridiculous now. I am afraid. I am afraid for v3.2. I am having great results with an still unfinished sub, a work in progress. The thing I like most about this, is the fact that I'm not initiating things. Like DMSI is intended to do, they make up their own mind to have sex with me. And yes, I like it!

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - JackOfHearts - 07-01-2017

So when she was in the same bed as you, you did nothing? You did that on purpose to test what she would do ? Or you didn't care about it?
Did she waited a long time before jumping on you?

RE: It's getting interesting DMSI v3.1 - OberynMartell - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 11:05 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: So when she was in the same bed as you, you did nothing? You did that on purpose to test what she would do ? Or you didn't care about it?
Did she waited a long time before jumping on you?

Great questions! I did do it on purpose, because this was a girl that sex was never going to happen with. She said so herself a couple of years ago. I wanted to, but didn't think it would be realistic. So I just wanted to go to sleep you see, I didn't care about getting laid or not. And I think it happened after about fifteen minutes that she couldn't handle herself any more.
As an experiment, I will try this tactic again next time. Let's see if it was just a fluke or something more meaningful. I believe it was a combination of IDGAF and non-neediness. She knew me from a time that I was really creepy with girls, so the changes in me must have triggered something in her. Thanks for the questions!