Subliminal Talk
Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover (/Thread-Attract-Your-Perfect-Naturally-Blonde-Romantic-Lover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - DarkPlouf - 09-04-2017

Who said the bloom only happens with 5.5 subs ??
People get blooms with night audio programs hun. You know, that thing your record and listen while sleeping. That's even bellow 1G. I'll let you google that and find a precise forum where people are trying to find the perfect "letting go" period. (To trigger what we call here a bloom).

And Shannon dit get a bloom with his AYP sub. If I can find his story I'll paste it here.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Shawn - 09-04-2017

I never experienced a bloom with 4G and I didn't even saw anyone talking about a bloom before DMSI.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - DarkPlouf - 09-04-2017

Oh really ? I was pretty familiar with that concept before coming here. We didn't call it "bloom" tho.
I thought that was common things with subliminals. What I was doing before even using subliminals was recording some affirmations and listening to them at night, with rounds of alternating between listening and letting go phases. In that community they believed it's needed to "let go" of the sub for it to manifest fully. That was quite related to LOA.

I'm surprised it didn't appear before DMSI. Maybe you guys didn't notice ? Personally when I was listening to OP, APE and SS, I noticed quite sharply some blooms when going from one sub to another. I doubt it was my immagination but who know.
And I'm pretty sure Shannon attracted (some) partners after he stopped listening to his AYP sub for 8 months. Maybe he can confirm.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Shawn - 09-04-2017

The only thing come close was where after my AM6 run the results I got started to feel/become natural after I was done. But it is nothing in comparison with DMSI (especially the two latest versions), where the results intensified after stopping. But who knows, maybe some personality types notice it more even with lower generation subs.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Zane - 09-04-2017

(09-04-2017, 01:53 PM)Plouf Wrote: Oh really ? I was pretty familiar with that concept before coming here. We didn't call it "bloom" tho.
I thought that was common things with subliminals. What I was doing before even using subliminals was recording some affirmations and listening to them at night, with rounds of alternating between listening and letting go phases. In that community they believed it's needed to "let go" of the sub for it to manifest fully. That was quite related to LOA.

I'm surprised it didn't appear before DMSI. Maybe you guys didn't notice ? Personally when I was listening to OP, APE and SS, I noticed quite sharply some blooms when going from one sub to another. I doubt it was my immagination but who know.
And I'm pretty sure Shannon attracted (some) partners after he stopped listening to his AYP sub for 8 months. Maybe he can confirm.

Well here at IML we look everything technically. What we call bloom is just letting go of stuff. But "Letting go" sounds old school and feels as if we are giving up something. But Term bloom sounds good.

Its simple when u r using subliminal then ur brain is using most of its power/energy to rewire its mind and subconscious...But after u have stopped using the sub then ur mind will use all if its energy to execute the script which has been in ur subconscious.

Don't play it anymore. Now Just watch and see what ur subconscious does.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 09-04-2017

I'm really really afraid to do that. It has just been sooo long of telling myself to be patient and it would pay off one day. I feel like stopping would be giving up.

However, I trust you guys know what you're saying so I'll stop for a month or two after I hit the official 8 month mark...

Good luck. Keep us posted.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Ricardo - 09-05-2017

You have come this far so I would run it to the 12 month mark before quitting. I don't think 'bloom' effects exist as such with 4G subs, although your subconscious should begin executing the script a bit more.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - dissonance - 09-05-2017

Why don't you do the 5G manifest your perfect sexual lover? That is probably much more effective

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Ricardo - 09-06-2017

I think that the best one to run would be just AYP romantic as this will remove a lot of the restrictions. If for instance your perfect partner was actually a black haired female then running a sub focusing on another hair colour wouldn't manifest anyone.
As it's only our subconscious that knows the score we could be asking it to do something that isn't actually possible?
I'm going to run an AYP but i'll probably do the untargeted romantic one. Perfection is hard enough but to insist on specific hair colour as well might be a bit too much to expect.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - Zane - 09-06-2017

I think it's better to Stop listening and observe what ur subconscious does for atleast 3 months before jumping on any other subs

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - dissonance - 09-06-2017

(09-06-2017, 10:17 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I think that the best one to run would be just AYP romantic as this will remove a lot of the restrictions. If for instance your perfect partner was actually a black haired female then running a sub focusing on another hair colour wouldn't manifest anyone.
As it's only our subconscious that knows the score we could be asking it to do something that isn't actually possible?
I'm going to run an AYP but i'll probably do the untargeted romantic one. Perfection is hard enough but to insist on specific hair colour as well might be a bit too much to expect.

I'd still say MYP is better than AYP.. lol

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - ArcticFox - 09-06-2017

Shouldn't you keep running the sub until you get the desired result?

Just because Shannon got the result in 8 months doesn't mean the rest of us will, or am I missing something here?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Naturally Blonde Romantic Lover - TrojanMagician - 09-06-2017

(09-06-2017, 10:17 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I think that the best one to run would be just AYP romantic as this will remove a lot of the restrictions. If for instance your perfect partner was actually a black haired female then running a sub focusing on another hair colour wouldn't manifest anyone.

I feel like you are right. The restriction of the lover having to be blonde must be making the manifestation take longer and be more difficult. I wouldn't say she does not exist however.

I do believe that girl that is avoiding me must be a harmonic of the sub, and therefore it does work. But the actual manifestation that I want may take a while to come. It's not like nothing happens in this time span.

I will take this as a sign that my faith is being tested. So therefore I won't quit. I'm gonna run the sub until the end of my academic school year which is 8 more months. I feel like jumping to another AYP or another female attraction sub won't bring me the result that I want in time anyway, which is a college romance with an attractive girl. I'm graduating this year so it doesn't really matter anyway...