Subliminal Talk
Asking for some prayers - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Asking for some prayers (/Thread-Asking-for-some-prayers)

Asking for some prayers - Spiritman - 03-18-2017

Hey everyone,

I normally don't post personal info but I thought it would help if I got some extra prayers coming our way.

I am going to give you the short version story about what is going on in my life. Which I need some serious prayers! My mom is going through a divorce, her husband moved out November 1 2016 in the middle of the night. The house that my mom, myself and brother and some pets are living in, the loan is a VA Loan. Which is in the husband's name, and he was the one that who brought in the money. Well, when he moved out, he took his money with him, so since my mom has no income coming in, we are not able to refinance once his name is taken off of the mortgage. There is roughly 50k left on the loan itself.

So, now we are faced with in the next few months of selling the house, which means will have to give up our pets and either be homeless or downside from 3 bedroom house to a small apartment.

All I am asking from you guys is to send some prayers to help bring a solution to this situation. Which is to stay living in the house and to keep our pets.

Thanks

RE: Asking for some prayers - jonathan4all - 03-18-2017

(03-18-2017, 03:06 PM)spiritman Wrote: Hey everyone,

I normally don't post personal info but I thought it would help if I got some extra prayers coming our way.

I am going to give you the short version story about what is going on in my life. Which I need some serious prayers! My mom is going through a divorce, her husband moved out November 1 2016 in the middle of the night. The house that my mom, myself and brother and some pets are living in, the loan is a VA Loan. Which is in the husband's name, and he was the one that who brought in the money. Well, when he moved out, he took his money with him, so since my mom has no income coming in, we are not able to refinance once his name is taken off of the mortgage. There is roughly 50k left on the loan itself.

So, now we are faced with in the next few months of selling the house, which means will have to give up our pets and either be homeless or downside from 3 bedroom house to a small apartment.

All I am asking from you guys is to send some prayers to help bring a solution to this situation. Which is to stay living in the house and to keep our pets.

Thanks

Bad news is nothing last forever and the good news is nothing last forever.

I hope you will find your true strength in this turbulence and become an antifragile. Just like old stoic believes situation is never at your hand but how you react is always at your hand. Gonna pray for you and you will be fine along with your family Spiritman.

RE: Asking for some prayers - Darkness - 03-18-2017

I will do so

RE: Asking for some prayers - Greenduck - 03-19-2017

Prayer's on the way! Keep your eyes open for solutions, talk to people and use other peoples ideas to figure out a good solution, it is one out there waiting to be found!

RE: Asking for some prayers - Griffin - 03-19-2017

sorry to hear that man, will be sending good wishes your way!

RE: Asking for some prayers - Spiritman - 03-19-2017

Thank you everyone for your support! We are trying to find a solution but everything we try leads to a dead end.

RE: Asking for some prayers - Greenduck - 03-19-2017

Solutions show themselves sometimes in the last place you expected them to. A problem can always be seen from one more point of view.

Worst case scenario, if nothing can be done you just have to roll with it and work it out along the way.

But I hope something come up for you. Keep us posted.

RE: Asking for some prayers - Life - 03-19-2017

Also gone through a set back recently. All we can do is reframe the situation so that we're positive towards the future and present in the moment. Goodluck i'm sure things will turn around stay focused

RE: Asking for some prayers - eternity - 03-19-2017

Sending up some energy your way. Being grateful for the things I take for granted ALWAYS helps when I'm in difficult situations. It's how I survived without blasting myself last year.

There's no hurdle too difficult to overcome, my friend. They'll definitely be difficult, but we can choose to go through them in stride and rolling with the punches.

"This too shall pass".....

RE: Asking for some prayers - Spiritman - 03-22-2017

Well good news! We will be allowed to stay in the house as long as we don't miss two mortgage payments in a year. We are just now waiting for it to be put into writing with the court, so it will be official!

Thank you everyone for your support and prayers!

RE: Asking for some prayers - Greenduck - 03-22-2017

The hive-mind of SSF has worked it's magic!