Subliminal Talk
Dmsi 3.1 A Jeez girls Im not just a piece of meat. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Dmsi 3.1 A Jeez girls Im not just a piece of meat. (/Thread-Dmsi-3-1-A-Jeez-girls-Im-not-just-a-piece-of-meat)

Dmsi 3.1 A Jeez girls Im not just a piece of meat. - blaw001 - 03-09-2017

Decided to be more active again to help Shannon improve this thing and see what happens.

So I started Dmsi 3.1 A 3 days ago had a 7 day break after 3.01.

The weird and real like dreams are back.

One of the dreams was about me practically getting raped by women in a line. To the point I got exhausted. And one of the girls said let him rest a bit we all can share him.

Another was me speaking on my mentors seminar and people looked up to me.

And the third was me saying no to sex.

For result was out this Wednesday heads turned wherever I went while i just strolled slowly with a cocky smirk on my face. Must be the celebrity effect and my style.

The older female at work is becoming really talkative to me she talked more to me this week then all the time I have worked there. She also was giggling and shit which I find kinda intresting.

This model Im kinda dating wanted to meet up after having gone cold for some time. Not sure if it's the sniper my social media presence or a little bit of both.

I also feel like im becoming more leader like even to guys that are pretty alpha. I just say we meet there then and do that.

Oh and one more thing, I don't know what it is but either dogs absouletly love me so far what I seen it's female dogs. And male dogs just bark at me. Reminds me of going to bars when people get really confrontational happend during 3.01 aswell.

Also every time I went out with dmsi 3.01 aswell some older women try to seduce me and not at the age I actually find them attractive so far.

Litterally a girl sat beside me started asking me questions her weird date come over called her a whore and said she will steal my money. And asked how many drinks i bought her. Meanwhile her hand is rubbing my inner thigh under the table. And this guys face just goes like wtf.

Maybe it's because older girls are more forward and when they see what they want they go for it.

Will update this daily from now on or atleast almost daily.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 A Jeez girls Im not just a piece of meat. - blaw001 - 03-10-2017

Had another self strengthening dream. Met Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings and he was like omg It's you, you are a bigger celebrity than me. And we became friends and shit. And ofc a girl seduced me in the dream aswell. She was so mesmerized by me that she left the guy she was on a date and we had sex in the bathroom in the dream.

Gotta say Shannon I think 3.1 is the strongest one yet. The dreams Im having really make me feel like a celebrity. And I have always had some swag in my walk but now my friends are even saying your walk is awesome.

Bathroom sex is not even comfortable in my dreams XD.

Prolly going out tonight will let you know what happens.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 A Jeez girls Im not just a piece of meat. - blaw001 - 03-10-2017

Also I have a questions how will alcohol effect dmsi? When Im on it I dont drink that often . But sometimes i like to party hard Smile

RE: Dmsi 3.1 A Jeez girls Im not just a piece of meat. - Shannon - 03-10-2017

I have answered this several times. Alcohol will forcibly de-rail the state shifting, damage the luck magnifier and damage any other component that requires you to be able to think coherently and or be in the optimal state it is trying to put you in.

RE: Dmsi 3.1 A Jeez girls Im not just a piece of meat. - blaw001 - 03-12-2017

Day 5 Dmsi, Woke up after dreaming a really cool dream about me being some wizard. But I was also the stud wizard I have litterally fucked a girl in every dream I had since dmsi XD. Now to transfer that frequency to the real world.

Ate somebreakfast got some work done on my company. Went out for a walk too shoot a video. This fit girl walked past and litterally just stared at me for 10 seconds. She looked so mesmerized.

Went out to a club, got iois everywhere none extreme but still. Danced had fun, danced with some girls did drink a bit like 2 beers but were not drunk.

Now for the fun thing that happend that left my breathless and my friends. We were walking home this petite blonde and a guy come bull rushing behind me. She was like waiiit, I love your pants.

Don't you just love his pants she said to the guy she was with. He did not look amused. Teased her a bit she started touching me. She asked where Im going , I said to eat something. She was like noooo everything is closed. Talked to her a bit more no idea if it was her boyfriend or not and did not feel like fighting. Since that guy would have been destroyed by my drunk millitary friend that's walking a bit further back.

Then we just parted,. I find this really intresting cause even though I have dressed well for a long time now this is the 2and girl that go out of her way to compliment me. She litterally was out of breath once she got to me.

Already having more result with this than 3.01. It's fun must be the snipers or celebrity effect.