Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1--8587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-19-2017

Day 37 (B4) - The women around me are still very tense and confrontational today. This is until they interact with me in which case they are friendly and submissive. Once the interaction is over they go right back to confrontational. Most females within 50-100 feet and tense because they are fighting for my attention. I forgot to point out yesterday this is happening with females only. Males seem friendly whether I am interacting with them or not. I'm not going to say they aren't effected but they do not seem to have the same aggression. Instead males may be a bit less aggressive more friendly and docile. I am not sure what is in the DMSI script but it seems I'm executing something very out of the ordinary for me.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Inconceivablezen - 05-20-2017

(05-10-2017, 03:49 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 28 - I feel pretty damn good so far today. I know Shannon has made mention DMSI is making use of energy from the sun (light) among other sources to power itself. I have been using a photobiomodulation device (www.thequantlet.com) to put extra light/energy directly into my bloodstream for hopefully extra DMSI power. I have only been using the device for a few days so we will see.

Nice to hear about this information getting out. Have been a fan of Jack's work for years!

Edit: Btw, if I'm not moving I'm going to buy the Redlightman Combo Body Unit. There are very positive reviews about that bodylight.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Blacksheep - 05-20-2017

(.....)

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 05:51 AM)Travis Wrote: Do you think the photobiomodulation device is having and effect? It'd be interesting to see if there was a before and after effect!

It's difficult to say what the quantlet is and isn't responsible for. If I had a GDV camera I could test before and after and know for sure. Unfortunately I believe they are a couple thousand dollars and I can't justify purchasing one. I've felt great lately but it's too early to discern if the quantlet is responsible or not. I think it is having a positive kick ass effect but it's just too early still to know for sure.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 04:38 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 03:49 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 28 - I feel pretty damn good so far today. I know Shannon has made mention DMSI is making use of energy from the sun (light) among other sources to power itself. I have been using a photobiomodulation device (www.thequantlet.com) to put extra light/energy directly into my bloodstream for hopefully extra DMSI power. I have only been using the device for a few days so we will see.

Nice to hear about this information getting out. Have been a fan of Jack's work for years!

Edit: Btw, if I'm not moving I'm going to buy the Redlightman Combo Body Unit. There are very positive reviews about that bodylight.

Agreed. Jack is the man. The body unit looks awesome. Jack mentioned in a members only webinar last year he is working on something like a photobiomodulation tanning bed. He wouldn't go into details though and he acted like it would be at least 2 years from production. If/when it comes out I plan to preorder one.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Inconceivablezen - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 05:07 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:

Agreed. Jack is the man. The body unit looks awesome. Jack mentioned in a members only webinar last year he is working on something like a photobiomodulation tanning bed. He wouldn't go into details though and he acted like it would be at least 2 years from production. If/when it comes out I plan to preorder one.

Didn't know that you are a member there! Very nice to hear. I'm not a paying member but am a member at his forum. Life changing stuff all around. Some "introductory" Jack Kruse youtube videos are highly recommended for newbies in this area.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-21-2017

(05-20-2017, 09:03 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 05:07 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:

Didn't know that you are a member there! Very nice to hear. I'm not a paying member but am a member at his forum. Life changing stuff all around. Some "introductory" Jack Kruse youtube videos are highly recommended for newbies in this area.

I was a gold member until April. I wasn't using it enough to justify the price though. I may rejoin at that level in the future.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-21-2017

Day 39 (B6) - Yesterday and today I've had several women (all 30-45 year olds) smile say hi to me and start small talk with me. All of these have been either with my GF present, their husbands present or both. In every case they act as if their husbands and my GF isn't present. No acknowledgement whatever. None of the women were overtly flirtatious but the encounters were odd nonetheless. My GF hasn't mentioned it which on one hand surprises me but then again for a female she is generally oblivious to these subtleties in human behavior.

Edit: I should note all these women who struck up small talk/conversation were complete strangers prior in public situations.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-22-2017

Day 40 (B7) - There has been a growing tension between the GF and I over the last several days. In hindsight this may very well be over the women who have been striking up conversation with me out of nowhere the last few days. An insecurity must be creeping in. Today however she snapped back to the pleasant, loving, vying for my attention GF she was during all of 3.1A. I have enjoyed B so far but if the tension comes back I may switch back to A for a time just to see if it goes away.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - RTBoss - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 05:18 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 40 (B7) - There has been a growing tension between the GF and I over the last several days. In hindsight this may very well be over the women who have been striking up conversation with me out of nowhere the last few days. An insecurity must be creeping in. Today however she snapped back to the pleasant, loving, vying for my attention GF she was during all of 3.1A. I have enjoyed B so far but if the tension comes back I may switch back to A for a time just to see if it goes away.

B seems to be more polarizing in a relationship. More insecurities resulting in conflict, and more supplication and vying for attention, simultaneously.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 05-22-2017

(05-22-2017, 05:32 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 05:18 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 40 (B7) - There has been a growing tension between the GF and I over the last several days. In hindsight this may very well be over the women who have been striking up conversation with me out of nowhere the last few days. An insecurity must be creeping in. Today however she snapped back to the pleasant, loving, vying for my attention GF she was during all of 3.1A. I have enjoyed B so far but if the tension comes back I may switch back to A for a time just to see if it goes away.

B seems to be more polarizing in a relationship. More insecurities resulting in conflict, and more supplication and vying for attention, simultaneously.

That's because B is trying to achieve the goal, and nothing else.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-23-2017

Day 41 (B8) - It has been very cool to experience the power both A and B have when one executes the script. Also the distinct difference when the clearing is removed. I have noticed a bigger difference in the way others around me are behaving over the past 8 days than myself. But the last day or two I have noticed a desire to make myself more available for DMSI type things to happen that wasn't present previously. Little things like finding myself going out for a jog at a time I would normally never jog but then running into a cute milf neighbor and flirting.

Edit: GF still back on the doing everything she can to please me train. Cooked a delicious dinner (something like a homemade Chipotle bowl). My Grandparents are hosting a Memorial Day cookout. GF kept leaving subtle hints about how much she does in preparation for these type events (she does actually bend over backwards always do whatever she can) compared to my brother and step brother's wives (they just show up and offer nothing). Also how little their wives cook and work around the house (never). GF wasn't doing this in a bitchy tone at all. It was actually rather endearing how she was trying to get my attention and make sure I was aware of her worth. She has also been going out of her way to be available for sex the last 2 days now that the tension has faded.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-26-2017

Day 42 (B9) - My God I'm tired today! I'm not sure if it was B-side or what. Maybe it's B-side catching up with me or maybe it was just a one-off. At any rate I was too exhausted to even flirt with women or to be productive at work. If this continues I'm going to have to switch to A. But again this could just be a one-off type day. I can deal with being tired but I at least need to be able to function at work.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-26-2017

Day 43 (B10) - Still more tired than normal today but not exhausted like yesterday. I had to chew some nicotine gum though to put myself in a descent mood. I had been off nicotine completely for a week or so. Still caffeine free. No significant DMSI stuff so far today.

Day 44 (B11) - Still way more tired than I should be today. Going back to A for a stretch. Being on B is pointless if I'm too exhausted to flirt or mix it with women. I don't feel anxious like after running the 2x hybrid just too tired to even smile. I haven't decided if I will take a day off completely or just go straight to A.q