Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1--8587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI 3.1 - RTBoss - 05-09-2017

(05-08-2017, 04:59 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 26 - GF prepared a delicious dinner for me this evening. Steak, sauteed​ vegetables, and sweet potatoes. Then a smoothie for desert. Allie came up behind me earlier in the day, gave me a shoulder rub for a few seconds then we chatted/flirted for a few minutes. Nothing noteworthy there but very enjoyable.

I have been back to reading fiction lately. "Tarzan Alive" by Philip Jose Farmer. Just finished "Venus on the half shell" also by Farmer. Whenever I read fiction however I feel guilty. Even though I read 80% nonfiction educational in nature I still get the sense I'm wasting time reading fiction.

Where do you think that belief stems from?

Do you listen to music?

... Do you listen to music with lyrics that are only true stories? If not, do you feel guilty about that?

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-09-2017

(05-09-2017, 02:07 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 04:59 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 26 - GF prepared a delicious dinner for me this evening. Steak, sauteed​ vegetables, and sweet potatoes. Then a smoothie for desert. Allie came up behind me earlier in the day, gave me a shoulder rub for a few seconds then we chatted/flirted for a few minutes. Nothing noteworthy there but very enjoyable.

I have been back to reading fiction lately. "Tarzan Alive" by Philip Jose Farmer. Just finished "Venus on the half shell" also by Farmer. Whenever I read fiction however I feel guilty. Even though I read 80% nonfiction educational in nature I still get the sense I'm wasting time reading fiction.

Where do you think that belief stems from?

Do you listen to music?

... Do you listen to music with lyrics that are only true stories? If not, do you feel guilty about that?
I think it stems from my upbringing. My parents were obsessed about being productive and not wasting time. My brother and I were even made to feel guilty if we slept past 8 am on the weekends even when we were in grade school. There style was largely effective as I always had straight A's through school. Started varsity sports as a freshman in highschool, have a professional​ degree that has allowed me to become very comfortable financially.

I do listen to music. I like everything from Rob Zombie and Metallica to Dre and Snoop to Blake Shelton. But I have to admit I mainly listen audiobooks or medical webinars. Obviously the music isn't all true stories and some of the greatest lessons are taught through fiction i.e. Joseph Campbell. But if I listen to an hour of music or read something with no literary value I can't help looking back think the time could have been better utilized.

I'm trying to transition from a mindset that favors productivity to one in which I emphasize the things in life which I would find most important if I envision myself as an old man on my death bed thinking back about life. These things are not fiction or nonfiction or material things but rather people and experience. I'm nowhere near actually living this ideal everyday but I'm on the journey to get there.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-10-2017

Day 28 - I feel pretty damn good so far today. I know Shannon has made mention DMSI is making use of energy from the sun (light) among other sources to power itself. I have been using a photobiomodulation device (www.thequantlet.com) to put extra light/energy directly into my bloodstream for hopefully extra DMSI power. I have only been using the device for a few days so we will see.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-11-2017

Day 29 - Last night I got up to get a drink of water and happened to see my reflection in a mirror and realized my posture is now near perfect. Shoulders back but not exaggerated, head back with straight vertical neck (as opposed to a forward lean most people today have). I have to say I was quite pleased but surprised as I have not​ been consciously working on this.

Shannon if you read this do you know any good books off hand about the subconscious? If not no problem I'll find something but thought maybe you would know of something good. I have been getting the feeling lately if I knew more about the subconscious I could better understand the changes the subs are manifesting and better consciously deal with these changes.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - RTBoss - 05-11-2017

(05-10-2017, 03:49 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 28 - I feel pretty damn good so far today. I know Shannon has made mention DMSI is making use of energy from the sun (light) among other sources to power itself. I have been using a photobiomodulation device (www.thequantlet.com) to put extra light/energy directly into my bloodstream for hopefully extra DMSI power. I have only been using the device for a few days so we will see.

Keep us posted on that, man. I love new tech - kinda disappointed in myself for not having found this earlier on my own! Looking forward to learning more about it.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 01:10 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 03:49 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 28 - I feel pretty damn good so far today. I know Shannon has made mention DMSI is making use of energy from the sun (light) among other sources to power itself. I have been using a photobiomodulation device (www.thequantlet.com) to put extra light/energy directly into my bloodstream for hopefully extra DMSI power. I have only been using the device for a few days so we will see.

Keep us posted on that, man. I love new tech - kinda disappointed in myself for not having found this earlier on my own! Looking forward to learning more about it.
Sure thing! It seems pretty badass. Like I said though I've only had it a few days so hard to tell what is placebo and what is real benefit from the device.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-12-2017

Day 30 - Until today I have been chewing 2-3 pieces of nicotine gum (4mg) per day for the last 6 months because of a small superoxide burst it supplies which is helpful if one has a low redox potential (not enough negative charge in the body). Normally the nicotine gives me a significant uplift in mood and energy but after using the quantlet several days I instead feel anxious and jittery. The quantlet delivers energy (light/electrons) into the bloodstream. This must have improved my redox potential enough to where I no longer need the nicotine induced superoxide burst at complex I in the electron transport chain. Now that superoxide benefit is negated I am only experiencing the much better known adrenergic effects of nicotine. This epinephrine rush is no pleasant. As soon as I cut out the nicotine I felt like a rockstar. I have been 100% caffeine free for somewhere around a month and now nicotine free for 2 days. I haven't yet experienced strong DMSI state changes but I'm trying to do everything I can on my end to facilitate the sub.

GF couldn't have been nicer or fought for my attention more last night. She bought me dinner then new clothes. I never spent a dime even though I make at least 7x what she does. After we got home she took a shower and got into​ bed naked which is her way of propositioning sex. I obviously didn't decline. The only thing I can say is DMSI.

I'm due to start B side Sunday night but Monday is going to be a huge day for me business wise. Since I don't know how B will effect me I will either start it tomorrow or Monday night.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-14-2017

Day 31 (A31) - GF is sick once AGAIN. It's her first year teaching preschool so she is catching everything. I will be on the lookout for infection in myself and at any sign switch to MIR II.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-15-2017

Day 33 (A33) - I am sticking to my schedule and beginning B side tonight. If B goes smooth I plan to stick with it until 3.2. If not I will go back to A after a week. All of this barring any unforeseen illness.

Several women at work found an error with the way our billing department was doing certain things. I'm not going to go into specific details since this is a public forum. But what they found was a consistent error that historically was financially advantageous to the owner and detrimental to me. Without even informing me they took the matter to another manager. Now that this is out in the open it will have to be fixed. It will be financially beneficial to me going forward. The owner acted like he had no idea it was going on. Basically pleaded ignorance. I doubt that in hindsight he did know what was going on but there is no way to prove it. The crazy thing is the women who found this and brought it to attention benefit in no way and if anything it could have been harmful for their careers. It will only benefit me. These are some of the same women who have been giving me strong ioi's. I have to think DMSI is at play here. I was awestruck when I found out how they stuck their necks out for me.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-16-2017

Day 34 (B1) - Excited to be running 3.1B. So far I don't feel significantly different except maybe hornier. GF is sick and haven't had sex or masturbated in 7 days so that is probably the reason there.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-17-2017

Day 35 (B2) - Woke up with acne on my face. That is very out of the ordinary for me. Is DMSI turning me back into a teenager? Haha.

GF paraded around the house this morning in bra and panties. She usually only does this in the bedroom not throughout the house with open windows. Seems she is feeling better and trying to get my attention.

Still more crazy work stuff going on. There are 4 bosses at the highest similar level in the company I work. This is me, a female (J), owner (G) (on paper same level as other 3 but owner so obviously the highest boss), and G'day father in law who was the original owner. J came to me today and put her hand on my shoulder and said if I went to G about the work issues I've mentioned in previous posts she had my back 100%. It's crazy how before 2 weeks ago I didn't even know I was getting fucked out of production and now women are coming out of the woodwork to bring the issue to my attention, trying to solve the issue for me and pledging loyalty to my side.

Today I ran into a married female friend who I've never had any previous chemistry with at all. Shes a 7 but has a sexiness about her which makes her hotter than a typical 7. It brings her up to about an 8. She starts telling me about her problems. This is where I felt my first solid DMSI state change. I felt a little out of body. I wasn't even listening to what she was saying it was just some petty female stuff. I didn't say a word but put my arm around her shoulder without even thinking. She then turns into me and just embraces me. She bables on about petty shit while we are locked together with her head on my shoulder. After she finished talking she let go and we said goodbye like nothing happened. It obviously wasn't sex but she is sexy and holding a women I've never touched before out of the blue was way better than what I would have been doing otherwise. The best part is the way it ended there is no baggage. It won't be weird between us if we see each other and she is with her husband and I'm with my GF. Before DMSI if something like that happened it always seemed awkward after.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-18-2017

Day 36 (B3) - I have had exceptionally odd encounters with people all day. It's like they initially are extremely confrontational but after I begin talking with them they make a complete 180 change and by the end of the conversation they are as happy if not happier than my normal day to day encounters with people. 5-10 encounters like this today. Very odd. My energy is obviously different than normal because this is very out of the ordinary, like never happened before out of the ordinary. It hasn't been bad though because of the complete 180 turn arounds. Just very odd.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Nox - 05-18-2017

Touch and voice. Try "accidentally" touching or bumping into someone. Also try speaking loudly to where girls hear you without trying. Even better if you're saying something funny to someone else. It's an additional connection with hardly any additional effort.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 05-18-2017

(05-18-2017, 02:14 PM)Nox Wrote: Touch and voice. Try "accidentally" touching or bumping into someone. Also try speaking loudly to where girls hear you without trying. Even better if you're saying something funny to someone else. It's an additional connection with hardly any additional effort.

Dude, great advice! I plan to implement as much as I can tomorrow and see how it goes.