Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1--8587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Most Wanted - 04-15-2017

DMSI 3.1 is freakingly powerful.

I only use a loop and I realized that I wasn't needy with the opposite sex anymore.
My stress was gone. Even all daily tasks seem more like easier than before. Only a loop.
Even it was not a complete loop, I still listening to it ( 54:00 minutes). Near one loop.

The healing module was very deep. I can feel it on my first loop. I sense that something just had been removed from my deepest core of myself.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-17-2017

Day 4 - Was at church or family gatherings literally all day. Had a good time with family but no hot sister in law like @RTBoss or any talent outside of my gf for that matter.

Day 5 - Feel great, full of energy, mild flirting with a couple girls. One girl I'm getting very odd signals from. One minute she is flirting, flipping her hair at me, giving me ass displays the next she is making a point to tell me how great her husband is or much she loves her son. Then she is right back to the ioi's. I find it odd. She's 7.5-8/10 23 (Corrie) years old.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 10:45 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 4 - Was at church or family gatherings literally all day. Had a good time with family but no hot sister in law like @RTBoss or any talent outside of my gf for that matter.

Day 5 - Feel great, full of energy, mild flirting with a couple girls. One girl I'm getting very odd signals from. One minute she is flirting, flipping her hair at me, giving me ass displays the next she is making a point to tell me how great her husband is or much she loves her son. Then she is right back to the ioi's. I find it odd. She's 7.5-8/10 23 years old.

Subconscious gives IOIs, conscious realizes it and CYA begins. When CYA has concluded, subconscious begins giving signals again.

This gives the message, but also gives her plausible deniability.

It's also a shit test. Will you advance regardless, thus proving to be an alpha, or will you help her maintain her current relationship, thus proving not to be an alpha? Not that I agree with the logic, but that's the essence of what she's thinking genetically.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 12:16 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-17-2017, 10:45 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 4 - Was at church or family gatherings literally all day. Had a good time with family but no hot sister in law like @RTBoss or any talent outside of my gf for that matter.

Day 5 - Feel great, full of energy, mild flirting with a couple girls. One girl I'm getting very odd signals from. One minute she is flirting, flipping her hair at me, giving me ass displays the next she is making a point to tell me how great her husband is or much she loves her son. Then she is right back to the ioi's. I find it odd. She's 7.5-8/10 23 years old.

Subconscious gives IOIs, conscious realizes it and CYA begins. When CYA has concluded, subconscious begins giving signals again.

This gives the message, but also gives her plausible deniability.

It's also a shit test. Will you advance regardless, thus proving to be an alpha, or will you help her maintain her current relationship, thus proving not to be an alpha? Not that I agree with the logic, but that's the essence of what she's thinking genetically.

Hmm. I didn't think of the shit test or deniability angles but they make perfect sense. Later today she handed me a pen and as I took it I made a lot more and longer skin contact than was needed. It was a boarderline caress of her hand to see what her reaction would be. She did not pull back or flinch at all. If anything she was very receptive. I can definitely see hooking up with her a possibility in the future.

My voice is already 80% of the way back to its most deep and sexy levels. GF was acting submissive tonight like when I was running dmsi previously. Made me a home cooked dinner and insisted on cleaning up the kitchen and dishes for me. I could get used to this my friends.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-18-2017

Day 6 - Ran the hybrid version with headphones today. I try to run that version whenever possible since its strongest but I don't have the opportunity to use headphones normally. 20 minutes into the second loop I had an unexpected pop in guest I had to deal with since he was doing me a favor. I had to pause the loop for about 5 minutes to talk to him. Hopefully that didn't decrease effectiveness too much. GF still trying to win my approval and get my attention more than normal. Its really nice. Similar to when we first began dating. The effect dmsi has on my gf alone is more than worth the price.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-19-2017

Day 7 - Heart rate variability is good. Better than it has been but not as good as during the end of MHS. It was near off the charts then though. Had great sex with the gf twice last night but feel drained, super hungry and kind of blah today. Not bad just not great. I'm wondering if its due to sex twice or the hybrid yesterday. Although who knows could be just one of those days I guess.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-20-2017

Day 8 - Something I've noticed is the longer the period between ejaculation the stronger the effects of DMSI. I think it is an energy thing. Periods in which I haven't cum for a week or more because gf is on her period, she has been sick, out of town or whatever DMSI seems to go next level in terms of IOI's flirting and my overall smoothness. Now I'm not advocating abstaining from sex to create more energy for dmsi as that would defeat its purpose. Also im not suggesting i dont see DMSI effects right after I've had sex. But with the extra available energy during chaste periods, DMSI seems to be even more powered up at least in my case.

There is one chubby girl at work with a cute face. Body is sloppy, I would have no interest in doing her. Until recently I paid her no attention. She always gives me a lot of strong eye contact and big smiles but I rarely recipricate due to lack of interest. Recently however I've been thinking that cute face might be good for a BJ. Well today she's talking to a women 6/10 (Abby) we work with inviting her to a painting party. I'm not in the conversation but well within earshot. The 6/10 asks what they are painting. Chubby girl responds "Jake naked" then looks at me with a big smile on her face. The 6/10 which I don't know well is like wtf. I didn't feel any embarrassment but joined the conversation and changed the subject because of the awkward pause and I believe the 6/10 can be a tight ass gossip. It seemed like a pretty clear dmsi manifestation to me though as the chubby girl has never said anything like that to me in the past.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-22-2017

Day 9 - One thing DMSI has helped me with is dealing with middle aged and older bitchy women in business. This group has always been a big issue for me. I'm not directly sales but there is a sales component to my business and rapport is huge. I've always been great with all men and younger women but once they lose their looks and the bitch factor sets in I struggle with rapport. I would say fuck it who cares but these women have control of a lot of money these days so it pays to be able to get them on your team. A partner where I work has this group literally eating out of the palm of his hand and it pays off big time for him financially. He flat out kisses there ass and it works. I've never been able to bring myself to do this even for money. I'm not consciously aware of how I've been different. Maybe its aura maybe I've been more alpha idk but I haven't been kissing anyone's ass and rapport with the middle aged and older women has been much better. Whatever dmsi 3.1a is doing is good for my business bottom line.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-23-2017

Day 11 - This afternoon I went to Chipotle to pickup food for GF and I. As soon as I walk in the door a 9/10 25ish year old girl is looking me dead in the eyes. We hold eye contact for a solid 3 seconds before she breaks. We never regain eye contact after that. A second cute 8/10 girl 20ish working the register initiated strong eye contact then asks me about my shirt which was from a Tough Mudder race. I told her I had done four of them. She says she would love to do one. We chatted​ for a bit about them all the while we are holding up the line. It was like no one else was there though. It didn't feel awkward rather very natural. I didn't even realize until I thought back about it how much we were holding up the line. That's the first time I've noticed that effect. As I was walking out a third 8/10 17-18 year old girl coming into the store sees me coming and holds the door open for me as I'm coming out and gives me a big smile with strong eye contact. I say thanks and give her a flirting smile back and she says you are very welcome. Obviously celebrity effect. This one is difficult to explain in text how odd it was. It wasn't like we got to the door at the same time. She saw me coming and held the door open for me completely. I never once touched the door and I only had one small bag in one hand. I actually felt awkward during the second exchange because​ I can't ever recall a young cute girl acting in such a way. I didn't feel different than normal before or after going to Chipotle but DMSI was for sure working its magic. I initiated none of the above eye contact/IOI's.

Monday through Saturday I run my loops 7-9 a.m. Sunday the only window I get is 7-9 p.m. I hate the fact Sunday to Monday is such a quick turnaround but this is the only way to do it without exposing others to the sub or completely skipping Sunday loops.

Edit - I forgot, when I got back home GF INSISTED on paying for both of our food. She never does this. I always pay for both. I tried to not take the money but she wouldn't have it. She ended up putting the money on the kitchen bar and said she wouldn't take it back.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-24-2017

Day 12 - Morning workouts, cortisol, Neurosurgeon I usually workout first thing in the morning due to convenience. I rarely miss a workout if they are in the morning. Later in the day however life sometimes gets in the way. A neurosurgeon friend told me a while back I should be exercising in the afternoon due to hormone optimization. His main concern was high cortisol in the morning. He also said something about testosterone but I can't remember. At any rate going forward I'm going to be keeping a close eye on workout time of the day with regards to hrv. This morning I did not workout and hrv was above average. I need more data though to figure out if this is an outlier.

IDGAF is unreal in a good way. It has been stronger in the past on other subs but more generalized than now. In the past IDGAF about ANYTHING. Now if anything I give more f***s about business, workouts, etc. I'm digging 3.1a. So far best sub I've used hands down.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - WIP68 - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 04:31 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 12 - Morning workouts, cortisol, Neurosurgeon I usually workout first thing in the morning due to convenience. I rarely miss a workout if they are in the morning. Later in the day however life sometimes gets in the way. A neurosurgeon friend told me a while back I should be exercising in the afternoon due to hormone optimization. His main concern was high cortisol in the morning. He also said something about testosterone but I can't remember. At any rate going forward I'm going to be keeping a close eye on workout time of the day with regards to hrv. This morning I did not workout and hrv was above average. I need more data though to figure out if this is an outlier.

IDGAF is unreal in a good way. It has been stronger in the past on other subs but more generalized than now. In the past IDGAF about ANYTHING. Now if anything I give more f***s about business, workouts, etc. I'm digging 3.1a. So far best sub I've used hands down.

Apparently, if you are in a normal circadian rhythm (i.e. in bed by 10:30 pm) on a regular basis, testosterone will be at it's peak production between 2:30 pm and 8:30 pm. This is the ideal window to work out in. Also, you can also look into "carb loading" to get an even bigger kick for test. and muscle growth. (I'm absolutely not an expert, but apparently minimizing carbs for lunch (less than 40 grams) and having them at supper after your workout will give you a nice boost)

You can also look up taking 6 - 10 mg of boron daily. I cant remember where I read it, but it apparently jacked test. by over 30% in the studies that were done with it.

Resistance training, HIIT, and intermittent fasting done properly will add to test. production also.

As always perform your own due diligence.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-25-2017

(04-24-2017, 05:24 PM)WIP68 Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 04:31 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Day 12 - Morning workouts, cortisol, Neurosurgeon I usually workout first thing in the morning due to convenience. I rarely miss a workout if they are in the morning. Later in the day however life sometimes gets in the way. A neurosurgeon friend told me a while back I should be exercising in the afternoon due to hormone optimization. His main concern was high cortisol in the morning. He also said something about testosterone but I can't remember. At any rate going forward I'm going to be keeping a close eye on workout time of the day with regards to hrv. This morning I did not workout and hrv was above average. I need more data though to figure out if this is an outlier.

Apparently, if you are in a normal circadian rhythm (i.e. in bed by 10:30 pm) on a regular basis, testosterone will be at it's peak production between 2:30 pm and 8:30 pm. This is the ideal window to work out in. Also, you can also look into "carb loading" to get an even bigger kick for test. and muscle growth. (I'm absolutely not an expert, but apparently minimizing carbs for lunch (less than 40 grams) and having them at supper after your workout will give you a nice boost)

You can also look up taking 6 - 10 mg of boron daily. I cant remember where I read it, but it apparently jacked test. by over 30% in the studies that were done with it.

Resistance training, HIIT, and intermittent fasting done properly will add to test. production also.

As always perform your own due diligence.

I'm on normal circadian rhythm. I only eat carbs with the last meal of the day. Schedule wise morning workouts make the most sense but working out before my last meal with the carbs would seem to optimize hormones. I am going to try to implement the afternoon workout. If I find I can't make it work I'll just have to go back to mornings.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-25-2017

Day 13 - flac hybrid on JBL Moto mod. Been working on landscaping around the house today. Last week the hybrid flac absolutely drained me when I threw it into the mix on Tuesday. Today I felt great all day. Picked up a few supples early​ but ran into no females better than 5/10 so nothing to report in that department unfortunately. Even though no ioi opportunities today gf was super nice and doting.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-26-2017

Day 14 - Today I was talking to a cute 8/10 18 year (Amber) old I've talked about before on here. She was the one from my previous lucid dream. I said something that honestly wasn't even funny. She starts laughing like I'm Chris Rock or something. I was like WTF at first then I realized.... Oh yeah DMSI effects. About a half hour after that she walks by me and touches my shoulder and arm. One of her hands on each and giggled.

One common theme I've seen in the forum is the vast difference in effectiveness of DMSI. What I'm confused about is why this isn't obvious. There is such a vast difference in the spectrum of guys and their ability to get chicks. A natural alpha vs an out of shape guy with poor communication skills, etc. With DMSI the alpha will slay p***y while the latter may improve somewhat but if he was nowhere close to getting chicks before at current DMSI power he probably still isn't getting laid. I'm no natural alpha but have better than average success with women and feel DMSI is badass. Am I slaying pussy? No. But it for sure helps and Shannon isn't​ finished making it stronger. I doubt I'm the first to point this out but I only read a small percentage of the DMSI journals.