Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1--8587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 04-06-2017

Because jumping on MIR at the first sign of even the possibility of being exposed and preventing it entirely would have been a bad idea, of course, lol.

I just did that myself. Took 2 days. No symptoms after the first few minutes of sore throat. No lost productivity.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-06-2017

(04-06-2017, 01:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: Because jumping on MIR at the first sign of even the possibility of being exposed and preventing it entirely would have been a bad idea, of course, lol.

I just did that myself. Took 2 days. No symptoms after the first few minutes of sore throat. No lost productivity.

In hindsight MIR would have been the move. I am getting better rapidly. I think I will be fine tomorrow morning after a long nights sleep. Next time I won't let my ego get in the way and make the quick switch to MIR.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-10-2017

As the end of MHS nears and a new beginning of DMSI I can't help but think how there has been a strong pull to journal these last weeks. On DMSI it was the complete opposite. No desire to journal whatever. But now that I am aware I need to make sure I make a conscious effort to consistently journal throughout my DMSI run.

The biggest thing I will initially be interested in observing in DMSI is the behavior of my GF. She has slowly lost her submissiveness during MHS although no bitchiness is has crept back in. The bitchiness was never out of hand but once in a while I would have to deal with an episode and make sure it didn't become a habit. If she snaps back to being​submissive once DMSI is resumed I will be much impressed. All of this is not to say I won't be welcoming IOI's and more from any and all other hot ladies.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-13-2017

I have a bit of a dilemma. Right now at my current weight I'm about 5-8 lbs from a solid six pack. Currently I have a flat stomach and abs are visible if I flex. Basically I'm right on the precipice of having a full on six pack. So what's the problem you may ask... Buck the f*** up loose 7 pounds and have a chiseled stomach for summer. Whenever my body fat is low enough to have a six pack girls ALWAYS tell me my face looks too thin in clothes. This really sucks but I believe it's true. Five summers ago I had a killer six pack and I had girls telling me left and right I was too thin when I had clothes on. At first I just thought they were jealous bitches but after examining some photos I could see there point. I believe my face looks best at my current body fat percentage but my body better if I'm slightly thinner. My diet has been rock solid lately and my body fat creeping lower. Still deciding what to do. Maybe DMSI will simply take care of the dilemma.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - RTBoss - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 12:56 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: I have a bit of a dilemma. Right now at my current weight I'm about 5-8 lbs from a solid six pack. Currently I have a flat stomach and abs are visible if I flex. Basically I'm right on the precipice of having a full on six pack. So what's the problem you may ask... Buck the f*** up loose 7 pounds and have a chiseled stomach for summer. Whenever my body fat is low enough to have a six pack girls ALWAYS tell me my face looks too thin in clothes. This really sucks but I believe it's true. Five summers ago I had a killer six pack and I had girls telling me left and right I was too thin when I had clothes on. At first I just thought they were jealous bitches but after examining some photos I could see there point. I believe my face looks best at my current body fat percentage but my body better if I'm slightly thinner. My diet has been rock solid lately and my body fat creeping lower. Still deciding what to do. Maybe DMSI will simply take care of the dilemma.

I try to remind myself that what *I* think women find attractive may be different from what *they* find attractive.

Six-pack has to be better than no six-pack, right? Not necessarily. I think DMSI is trying to show me that right now, but at the same time, how you feel about yourself is also important. If having a six-pack increases your own self-confidence, that has to be beneficial. Though I'd like to be able to strut around without a six-pack as confidently as I do with one...

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-13-2017

(04-13-2017, 04:03 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 12:56 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: I have a bit of a dilemma. Right now at my current weight I'm about 5-8 lbs from a solid six pack. Currently I have a flat stomach and abs are visible if I flex. Basically I'm right on the precipice of having a full on six pack. So what's the problem you may ask... Buck the f*** up loose 7 pounds and have a chiseled stomach for summer. Whenever my body fat is low enough to have a six pack girls ALWAYS tell me my face looks too thin in clothes. This really sucks but I believe it's true. Five summers ago I had a killer six pack and I had girls telling me left and right I was too thin when I had clothes on. At first I just thought they were jealous bitches but after examining some photos I could see there point. I believe my face looks best at my current body fat percentage but my body better if I'm slightly thinner. My diet has been rock solid lately and my body fat creeping lower. Still deciding what to do. Maybe DMSI will simply take care of the dilemma.

I try to remind myself that what *I* think women find attractive may be different from what *they* find attractive.

Six-pack has to be better than no six-pack, right? Not necessarily. I think DMSI is trying to show me that right now, but at the same time, how you feel about yourself is also important. If having a six-pack increases your own self-confidence, that has to be beneficial. Though I'd like to be able to strut around without a six-pack as confidently as I do with one...

Great point. I think you​ summed it up perfectly. I think "they" find me most attractive at present body composition. But "I" have much more confidence with a six pack. I never realized I was really focused on the wrong problem. It's not whether or not to earn a six pack but getting that six pack swagger at the body composition "they" find most desirable.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - SargeMaximus - 04-13-2017

Always give the customer what they want. People don't buy what they don't want. If your customers want you without the six pack, getting a six pack will alienate them from you.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-14-2017

(04-13-2017, 04:40 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Always give the customer what they want. People don't buy what they don't want. If your customers want you without the six pack, getting a six pack will alienate them from you.

Right on. One other factor is the type of customer you draw in. When I'm super ripped I tend to hook up with mostly hot crazies. This is at least partially my fault for not filtering them out. One particular gorgeous girl comes to mind who I did standing doggy in a bar bathroom. Then she proceeded to go psycho stalker on me for two straight weeks. Worth it? Probably given she didn't get pregnant and I didn't get any STDs. I actually did use a condom but just saying. I tend to be with more well rounded girls otherwise.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - SargeMaximus - 04-14-2017

(04-14-2017, 03:48 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(04-13-2017, 04:40 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Always give the customer what they want. People don't buy what they don't want. If your customers want you without the six pack, getting a six pack will alienate them from you.

Right on. One other factor is the type of customer you draw in. When I'm super ripped I tend to hook up with mostly hot crazies. This is at least partially my fault for not filtering them out. One particular gorgeous girl comes to mind who I did standing doggy in a bar bathroom. Then she proceeded to go psycho stalker on me for two straight weeks. Worth it? Probably given she didn't get pregnant and I didn't get any STDs. I actually did use a condom but just saying. I tend to be with more well rounded girls otherwise.

Yeah of course. FIRST you decide what kind of customer you want, THEN you give em what they want.

Hot crazies are what im after myself, hence getting ripped as well.

(04-14-2017, 06:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Yeah of course. FIRST you decide what kind of customer you want, THEN you give em what they want.

In my experience they are the most fun and by far the best sex. You just have to be willing to deal with their shit along the way. I'm ​not feeling the drama at the moment. I think I'm going to drop a few more lbs before summer for the six pack and just try and weed out the hot crazies. I'll send them your way Sarge.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - SargeMaximus - 04-14-2017

(04-14-2017, 10:35 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 06:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

In my experience they are the most fun and by far the best sex. You just have to be willing to deal with their shit along the way. I'm ​not feeling the drama at the moment. I think I'm going to drop a few more lbs before summer for the six pack and just try and weed out the hot crazies. I'll send them your way Sarge.

Much appreciated brother. I have a strong empathetic/counselor core that thrives on complicated people. I find them fascinating as long as they're not trying to kill me or ruin my life.

A couple nights ago I had a dream which was at least partially lucid. In the dream I was in an unfamiliar house which was in the final stages of being built. Right as I close an outside door after giving a worker directions who was finishing up some things outside, up walks a good friend of my GF who I happen to work with clad in a neon orange stripper bikini. She acts as if she is dressed normally and starts small talk with me. As she turns away I get up behind her and grind her ass. I am fully clothed at this point with full wood. She can obviously feel my full wood through my athletic shorts and appears to be turned on. This is where I became lucid. I almost drifted out of the dream awake but instead made the conscious decision to pull out my cock, pull her bikini to the side and begin f***ing her. I was pulling her ponytail back hard and driving my forearms into her back to really make it arch. When I woke up it seemed so real I actually had to take a minute to figure out whether or not it happened in real life or dream. Since the dream when I see this girl it's like we have a much stronger connection then before. Almost like it happened on an astral level and is translating at least in part to the physical plane. She has been touching my arm when talks to me the last couple days and rubbed my shoulders once. The same thing happened with a different girl a couple years ago. After an intimate dream which I had difficulty distinguishing between dream and reality we had this crazy strong connection for a couple months after then it faded away.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-15-2017

Somewhat boring DMSI update:

Day 1(second 3.1A run) - I felt good but a little overstimulated. I feel like I'm on Adderall. Not sure if that's turbulence or something completely unrelated. I have had zero caffeine for a week now so that isn't it. I'm proud of myself for kicking the caffeine. I hate being a slave to anything or anyone. On a separate note, soooo hungry! I don't remember being this hungry my first time on 3.1

Day 2 - Every time I run DMSI I think I am getting a virus. I'm not sure if some sort of resistance makes me feel this way or what. I had a sore throat all morning and a touch of a runny nose. I have no allergies I almost switched to MIR2 then it magically cleared up in the afternoon. I'm not sure what the hell is going on. My heart rate variability is still good but has dropped off my highs during MHS which I find very interesting. Appetite is still elevated but normalizing a touch.

Day 3 - I usually run my loops in the morning at work. Today my throat started off fine then halfway through the first loop some soreness crept back in. I'm now wondering if it's the voice change/deepening that is causing the soreness and I have been mistaking it at the beginning sign of a virus. My voice originally changed with sm3. It got so deep and rich during the end of sm3 multiple women commented about the sexiness of my voice. The faded away after I finished sm3 but seems to come back with DMSI. The overstimulated feeling seems to be lessening each day.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-15-2017

Sundays are a major problem for running my loops without exposing anyone else. Tonight and tomorrow night I will be sleeping with gf so nights are out. I do not anticipate any two hour window tomorrow where I will be alone or be able to use headphones. I think I will just run them first thing in the morning. Gf may get periodic exposure like 40% in and out over the 2+ hours. Only other option is to not run them and I really don't want to do that.