Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1--8587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 03-23-2017

Day 7 MHS

Today I had above average energy and cognition levels. They returned to normal later in the afternoon but during the work day ​I was very sharp cognitively and felt like I had unlimited energy. I had a slight headache upon waking but after a morning Kettlebell workout felt great. Hopefully this is a byproduct of MHS doing its thing and will continue throughout the run.
Unfortunately my DMSI deepened voice is lessening in consistency. It's present maybe 60% of the time where it was near 100% at the end of DMSI.
No further bitchiness from my GF. She has been pleasant since the one episode although not quite as bubbly as during my DMSI run. Random women are still showing some interest. About average interest for me but nowhere near the strong IOI’s that were coming from every direction during DMSI.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 03-23-2017

Contrast gives perspective.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 03-29-2017

Day 15? MHS. So far this sub has been quite odd. At times I am full of energy and other times I'm completely drained. I have had zero desire to masturbate since beginning the sub. Not sure what that has to do with MHS. On DMSI I had the desire to edge frequently. All in all I'm glad I'm doing the detox but I noticed a slight sore throat this afternoon/evening. I will wait until tomorrow to see if it gets worse. If so I'll switch to MIR and will do to DMSI after that. Otherwise I will finish the 28 day detox. I miss DMSI. I feel I have to switch away from MHS I'm not coming back in the near future.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 03-30-2017

Slept 10.5 hrs last night. Only woke up once to go to the bathroom. Very deep sleep. I have generally been sleeping 8-10.5 hours per night on MHS. I guess my body needs extra energy to heal? I do heart rate variability training with an emwave2. There are 3 levels. Usually I get a solid green indicator light on the third level. This morning I was getting green on the 4th (most difficult) level which is the highest coherence the device measures. Obviously my MHS is working. Who knows what the mechanism is but my heart rate variability and coherence is off the charts in a positive direction. Tonight if I have time I will test using the emwave desktop software which is more detailed and see what it measures. Unfortunately I haven't been using the emwave much in the last 6 weeks but before that I used it daily so it may still be interesting to compare current data on MHS 5.5 with previous data.

No sore throat today so on with MHS

Was just flirting with 8/10 girl and realized how much more work it is now then when I was running DMSI. She still responded very well. Was smiling, giggling, batting her eyes the whole time but I had to really focus and think what to say etc. I had to expound energy. Whereas on DMSI it was like second nature. Effortless.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - stratos - 03-30-2017

Is it any easier than before you were running DMSI? Or was the effect temporary for you.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Life - 03-30-2017

(03-30-2017, 01:08 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Was just flirting with 8/10 girl and realized how much more work it is now then when I was running DMSI. She still responded very well. Was smiling, giggling, batting her eyes the whole time but I had to really focus and think what to say etc. I had to expound energy. Whereas on DMSI it was like second nature. Effortless.

Fuckin inspiring bro. You're showing us a taste of the power. Contrast description between using the program is so interesting

(03-30-2017, 01:34 PM)stratos Wrote: Is it any easier than before you were running DMSI? Or was the effect temporary for you.

Good question stratos. It's actually a little easier now. Even though it doesn't come as naturally I remember the things that worked while running DMSI that I didn't do prior. So now I have to consciously do them and that takes more energy than if they were just unconsciously happening but I do still get results. So long story short, yes a little easier than prior to DMSI. If one were to run it for a long period of time (6+ months) I would think more and more of the programming would become ingrained in your self.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 03-31-2017

MHS is kicking my ass! Slept 7.5 hours last night. I know I could have slept for 10 though. With my work schedule and workouts just didn't have time though. Feel good today but in a calm Zen way. Not a manic overflowing with energy state at all. I will keep monitoring my heart rate variability over the coming weeks as that seems to be the only way I know of to objectively measure my healing and well-being levels.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-01-2017

Another personal best heart rate variability score yesterday with emwave pro software. I would post numbers but they are meaningless to anyone who doesn't use emwave/heartmath products. I have to attribute some if not all to MHS healing and priming of my body. If this continues I should be at my personal best when I resume DMSI. Can't wait!

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-01-2017

I forgot to mention my dream from last night. First the dream is very significant because it's the first dream I remember having in 5+ years. I am normally a very deep sleeper. I go to sleep and wake up with zero recollection of anything in between. Totally black.
Last night however I had a dream in which I helped a man who was having car trouble. The man coincidentally ended up living several houses down from my GF and our young son. After this event he began dropping in randomly to show his gratitude. The problem with this was he was exceedingly creepy as time passed. My GF blamed me for his presence because of my good deed and that I was know putting our child in danger. This is where I woke up. I was and am still like wtf was that all about. Who knows. But the more important factor is I actually recalled a dream. Side effect or healing from MHS? Probably.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-02-2017

Monday night my boss (owner of the company) invited me to a fundraiser dinner in which the NCAA basketball championship will be played directly after. It's a great opportunity because he is now 100% owner and he has hinted at making me a partner off and on over the last couple of years when his takeover is complete. I'm the next highest at the company and I'm pretty sure he wants to groom me to be able to run things and give me a little piece as incentive. That way he can work as few hours as he wants while still collecting the bulk of the profits. I already have a very generous salary and the company I work for is a well oiled machine. In order for me to make any more money I would have to spend years building up a business in order just to get back to my current level. It really makes the most sense to stay, make partner then I have long term security. The move the previous partners have made is a few years after they make partner the start cutting hours until they are down to two or three mornings a week and essentially never retire because what's the point. They put in 10-20 hours per week and still collect their salary and part of profits. Making partner would mean I could work 12 hours per week in my 70’s and maybe even 80’s and not have to pull from my 401k and possibly continue to add to it. Huge really. I'm also assuming by this time (I'm 35 now) MHS is so strong it's able to keep me healthy. Maybe Shannon will even have a fountain of youth sub. Just kidding (kind of).

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Shannon - 04-02-2017

You never know. Smile Anti-Aging 6G is something I intend to create.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 04-03-2017

(04-02-2017, 08:52 PM)Shannon Wrote: You never know. Smile Anti-Aging 6G is something I intend to create.

Awesome! I think that is an amazing idea. What is it they say about life? Nobody gets out alive? But let's make the most of it and make it last as long as possible.