Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.1 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.1 (/Thread-DMSI-3-1--8587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 06-23-2017

Day 72 (A19) - Had been running A side 4 loops daily until day 70. I had a breakthrough in my overall rapport and charisma levels. I have been absolutely killing it with work and people have been eating up whatever I say basically. Unfortunately though I have been so exhausted after work I'm completely used up and have no motivation to do anything except rest for the next day. So I've not been able to use this momentum yet with girls and at this time I completely don't give a f due to the exhaustion. At day 70 I dropped back to 2 loops daily to try and regain energy. Still I'm tearing up at work and as soon as the exhaustion passes I should be completely next level.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 06-27-2017

Day 76 (A23) - Have been running 2 loops daily still due to exhaustion. My energy seems to be back now. However I have been unusually drawn to addictive behaviors such as caffeine, preworkout energy supplements, masturbation, nicotine, etc. It seems like this is a coping mechanism to deal with the sudden clearing and corresponding resistance brought upon by A side. So much past trauma has been cleared out I now feel like I can be myself the majority of the time at work and in social situations instead of guarding myself from incurring further trauma. It has been very freeing to have this trauma cleared away but I don't feel like I've reached a platuea yet. I had no idea how guarded I was being until DMSI lifted the fog. I'm going to run A at least another week. Longer if I continue to get noticable clearing. No rush to B since 3.2 seems to be a ways away and I'm making progress with A. I'm still loving 3.1. My relationship with my GF has been great. The best it's ever been.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 06-30-2017

Day 79 (A26) - Hunger and anxiety have both been unusually high the last few days. For some reason out of nowhere I've been getting super hungry after I had my most recent DMSI breakthrough. I haven't increased food intake because I want to be in great shape for a beach vacation next month. I've been jittery and had had high anxiety though at times probably due to low blood sugar. Few to no positive results with the females which isn't surprising due to my shitty mood with constant hunger. If the hunger persists I'll probably say f*** it tomorrow and just increase my food. Last few days have been miserable.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 07-05-2017

Day 83 (A31) - I have been in a down cycle since about day 70 but I feel like I may be coming out of it. Not sure if this is similar to Shannon's cycle or what. For the last two weeks everything has been more difficult than normal. It's been a struggle to connect with other people. I've gained at least 5 lbs. Now I'm a good 10+ lbs from a six pack. I go on a beach vacation in four weeks so I'm going to work my ass off from now until then to get as close to six pack as possible. It's not like me to gain fat like that. I thought about doing the extreme bodybuilding sub for a month but I think I'm just going to keep running DMSI. The down cycle has seemed to ease up a bit but things are still not great. I don't see any sense in going to B side when things are this shitty. Might as well keep clearing.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 10-18-2017

I ended up running DMSI 3.1A for 91 days and 143 total days of DMSI 3.1. After I finished 3.1 I took off a couple weeks during which I ran MIR2 due to people around me being I'll. I stayed 100% healthy. I'm now doing the AM6 stage 7 refresher until Shannon completes 3.2. During 3.1 I was with 4 girls outside of my GF. 3 of these multiple times. This is more than I normally would so I felt the program was successful. Not to mention my relationship with my GF actually has became much better. She is significantly more submissive to me, pleasant and cheerful to be around. I would have been happy to continue on 3.1 and maybe I should but I just feel like I need a change. Not sure if my subconscious is bored or what so back to AM6 it is. Sorry for no updates. Between work, getting laid, working out and being back riding dirt bikes I just haven't had the desire.

RE: DMSI 3.1 - Life - 10-18-2017

Are you the only guy your gf sleeps with during this entire time? if so that is impressive. Just heard it's hard to be in a committed relationship while running dmsi

RE: DMSI 3.1 - JakeKennedy - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 03:33 PM)Ultrasonic King Wrote: Are you the only guy your gf sleeps with during this entire time? if so that is impressive. Just heard it's hard to be in a committed relationship while running dmsi

Yes I am the only guy who sleeps with my GF. If anything 3.1 has made her more committed to me. If you want a completely monogamous relationship I wouldn't run DMSI. 3.1 seems to work great with a submissive committed GF while my side of the relationship is open. GF seems to be ok with the open relationship as long as it's not with her friends, co-workers, etc.

MIR2 - JakeKennedy - 10-27-2017

I had to ditch the AM6 refresher and jump back on MIR2 two days ago because I could tell I was getting a virus. So far MIR2 along with zinc and vitamin C supplements have contained the virus to only a minor annoyance. I will continue to run MIR2 until a few days after all symptoms have subsided. I will have to evaluate whether I do DMSI 3.1, AM6 or simply wait until 3.2 becomes available.