Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 07-10-2017

I'm honestly envious of you guys who get value out of the Rational Male books. I read the first one entirely and got ONE actionable thing I could do. the rest was "yeah, no shit sherlock" stuff to me. The second book was more of the same (some of the exact same pages from RM as a matter of fact) so I stopped reading it a littler over half way.

Still looking for the difference that will make the difference for me.

I think I saw my most potent NSFM and DMSI effects on 3.0.1 if I'm not mistaken. Since then, been not much to speak of aside from the usual IOIs that I no longer take as attraction signals (otherwise my hairdresser would have f*cked me). Ver A has been good to me internals/realizations-wise however.

Oh well. Onwards.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 07-10-2017

(07-10-2017, 10:26 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm honestly envious of you guys who get value out of the Rational Male books. I read the first one entirely and got ONE actionable thing I could do. the rest was "yeah, no shit sherlock" stuff to me. The second book was more of the same (some of the exact same pages from RM as a matter of fact) so I stopped reading it a littler over half way.

I think I saw my most potent NSFM and DMSI effects on 3.0.1 if I'm not mistaken. Since then, been not much to speak of aside from the usual IOIs that I no longer take as attraction signals (otherwise my hairdresser would have f*cked me). Ver A has been good to me internals/realizations-wise however.

Oh well. Onwards.

Hey there, Sarge!

It's true that there's nothing on this earth of course that will resonate or work for everyone. I hear you. I mean, there's life saving meds I'm allergic to...but literally save most people's lives, lol :/.

But also, sometimes, you aren't prepared for the truth of something at a certain time, or to internalise it. It's like you aren't at that point, so your mind is closed to it as a result as your programming or desire to follow a certain narrative closes you to it. I have said often that I wish that these books were put in front of me when I was like 12 years old, right after or before that psycho, vengeful bitch caused possibly my deepest scar with girls. Or, maybe even earlier in my life! But, the truth is, I was so stuck on that other girl, probably to the point of obsession, and other beliefs and programming drilled into my head by society to be extremely blue pill as they say, that I truthfully don't know if I would've gotten anything out of it. Maybe I needed to experience a lot of depths of pain, and riding out the narrative shoved down our throats to see that it doesn't serve me no matter how hard it spams me about it's virtue, in order to open my mind up to experience this stuff and let it show me what's what. Or, I could've took to it like a duck to water and become a massive ladies man with insane levels of game and experience by now. Who knows, I just know it's possible the timing/not seeing the depths of failure the narrative causes me in the end game, may have prevented me from experiencing benefit from the books despite having access to them at such a young age.

So, maybe it's an issue of timing, maybe you weren't ready to really let it soak in. I'd give them another shot. Or, perhaps, first try the other book I'm reading in my routine, Practical Female Psychology For The Practical Man, that one gives you direct things to look for and do, it isn't so much a mindset/mentality book like RM. I enjoy that one a lot for that reason, it's a bit more action-oriented, so it brings a unique perspective to my rotation compared to the RMs. So, you may find it more to your liking based off your post. But after it, I'd recommend trying them again, they really are incredible. I hope this time the timing will be better Smile.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - lano1106 - 07-10-2017

(07-10-2017, 10:26 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I think I saw my most potent NSFM and DMSI effects on 3.0.1 if I'm not mistaken. Since then, been not much to speak of aside from the usual IOIs that I no longer take as attraction signals (otherwise my hairdresser would have f*cked me). Ver A has been good to me internals/realizations-wise however.

Oh well. Onwards.

Maybe I under estimate the power of DMSI but my experience as a man relating with women is that only a minority will be wild enough to initiate sex.

The bigger group of women will act more like a maiden desiring to be taken.

So what I expect from DMSI is that a lot of women will be attracted sexually but ultimately it remains, generally, the man responsibility to take the lead to have sex.

With the help of DMSI, I expect a hell lot of cooperation from women to make it happen.

So here is a suggestion. Maybe your hairdresser would be down for it and she communicates it to you with IOIs but the only way to find out is to make a move to move things forward and see if she goes for it enthusiastically....

That being said, I understand that the situation may be delicate as you may want her to stay your hairdresser no matter what. In that case, there must be ways to test the water with the possibility to backtrack in case it was not solid IOI.

OTOH, usually, the bolder a man is, the more attractive his behavior will be to her eyes...

So much fun to be a man....

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - cataleya - 07-11-2017

Thanks for the shout out Catman Big Grin I am (silently) cheering for you in the back row Smile

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 07-11-2017

(07-10-2017, 10:41 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:26 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I'm honestly envious of you guys who get value out of the Rational Male books. I read the first one entirely and got ONE actionable thing I could do. the rest was "yeah, no shit sherlock" stuff to me. The second book was more of the same (some of the exact same pages from RM as a matter of fact) so I stopped reading it a littler over half way.

Oh well. Onwards.

Hey there, Sarge!

It's true that there's nothing on this earth of course that will resonate or work for everyone. I hear you. I mean, there's life saving meds I'm allergic to...but literally save most people's lives, lol :/.

But also, sometimes, you aren't prepared for the truth of something at a certain time, or to internalise it. It's like you aren't at that point, so your mind is closed to it as a result as your programming or desire to follow a certain narrative closes you to it. I have said often that I wish that these books were put in front of me when I was like 12 years old, right after or before that psycho, vengeful bitch caused possibly my deepest scar with girls. Or, maybe even earlier in my life! But, the truth is, I was so stuck on that other girl, probably to the point of obsession, and other beliefs and programming drilled into my head by society to be extremely blue pill as they say, that I truthfully don't know if I would've gotten anything out of it. Maybe I needed to experience a lot of depths of pain, and riding out the narrative shoved down our throats to see that it doesn't serve me no matter how hard it spams me about it's virtue, in order to open my mind up to experience this stuff and let it show me what's what. Or, I could've took to it like a duck to water and become a massive ladies man with insane levels of game and experience by now. Who knows, I just know it's possible the timing/not seeing the depths of failure the narrative causes me in the end game, may have prevented me from experiencing benefit from the books despite having access to them at such a young age.

So, maybe it's an issue of timing, maybe you weren't ready to really let it soak in. I'd give them another shot. Or, perhaps, first try the other book I'm reading in my routine, Practical Female Psychology For The Practical Man, that one gives you direct things to look for and do, it isn't so much a mindset/mentality book like RM. I enjoy that one a lot for that reason, it's a bit more action-oriented, so it brings a unique perspective to my rotation compared to the RMs. So, you may find it more to your liking based off your post. But after it, I'd recommend trying them again, they really are incredible. I hope this time the timing will be better Smile.

Lol. It's got nothing to do with preparedness. The book simply doesn't have any actionable steps in it. It has a lot of mindset like you say, which is not something I need. I'm not one to benefit from theory, I prefer actionable steps that yield results.

You can internalize theory all you want, it won't get you laid.

(07-10-2017, 10:50 PM)lano1106 Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:26 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I think I saw my most potent NSFM and DMSI effects on 3.0.1 if I'm not mistaken. Since then, been not much to speak of aside from the usual IOIs that I no longer take as attraction signals (otherwise my hairdresser would have f*cked me). Ver A has been good to me internals/realizations-wise however.

Oh well. Onwards.

Maybe I under estimate the power of DMSI but my experience as a man relating with women is that only a minority will be wild enough to initiate sex.

So what I expect from DMSI is that a lot of women will be attracted sexually but ultimately it remains, generally, the man responsibility to take the lead to have sex.

With the help of DMSI, I expect a hell lot of cooperation from women to make it happen.

So here is a suggestion. Maybe your hairdresser would be down for it and she communicates it to you with IOIs but the only way to find out is to make a move to move things forward and see if she goes for it enthusiastically....

That being said, I understand that the situation may be delicate as you may want her to stay your hairdresser no matter what. In that case, there must be ways to test the water with the possibility to backtrack in case it was not solid IOI.

OTOH, usually, the bolder a man is, the more attractive his behavior will be to her eyes...

You obviously are unaware of the fact that I've been on 3 dates with my hairdresser. That on the third date, despite making out for 2 hours (and having a boner for 1 hour of that time) we did not have sex, despite my advances (which she turned down) for 1.5 hours of that time.

If DMSI was working, that was the time for it to work.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 04:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Oh well. Onwards.

Hey there, Sarge!

Lol. It's got nothing to do with preparedness. The book simply doesn't have any actionable steps in it. It has a lot of mindset like you say, which is not something I need. I'm not one to benefit from theory, I prefer actionable steps that yield results.

Oh well. Onwards.

You obviously are unaware of the fact that I've been on 3 dates with my hairdresser. That on the third date, despite making out for 2 hours (and having a boner for 1 hour of that time) we did not have sex, despite my advances (which she turned down) for 1.5 hours of that time.

I think you mean, if you were executing the script. You need so much clearing and healing, Sarge, I'm not surprised it's not quite "working" yet for you.

Who makes out for 1.5 hours? If she's rejecting your advances, cut that shit off after the 2nd time, and make an excuse to end the date. Good job giving her all the power, dude.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 07-11-2017

(07-11-2017, 04:59 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Oh well. Onwards.

Hey there, Sarge!

Oh well. Onwards.

I think you mean, if you were executing the script. You need so much clearing and healing, Sarge, I'm not surprised it's not quite "working" yet for you.

Who makes out for 1.5 hours? If she's rejecting your advances, cut that shit off after the 2nd time, and make an excuse to end the date. Good job giving her all the power, dude.

Giving her all the power? How is that giving her all the power?

EDIT: my brother (who's good with women) once made out with a girl for 6 hours. >>

EDIT 2: happened just before he lost his virginity ad a matter of fact.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - robstar - 07-12-2017

(07-11-2017, 05:30 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Oh well. Onwards.

Hey there, Sarge!

Oh well. Onwards.

EDIT: my brother (who's good with women) once made out with a girl for 6 hours. >>

You gave her the power because you kept trying to have sex with her even though she rejected you many times.
The powerful thing to do would be to have walked away because you had better things to do/other women who would actually have sex with you. OR to have decided that since you were enjoying the experience of making out you would chill out enjoy it and stop trying to escalate, let the burden be on her since she rejected you. What you did, was show that you are both desperate for sex, AND that she was your only option, both very unattractive places to be in.
It sounds to me despite saying that theory does not help that you are in need for some theory if you don't see why what you did was unattractive.

And we've been through this before, you've mentioned your brother was agreed to a committed relationship for a whole month before having sex with a girl, thats not a guy who's good with women thats a guy who takes what he can get. By the sounds of how you've described your brother, it sounds like he's good with PEOPLE/social skills and occasionally lucks in with women, and it seems he fits into this category: http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2016/01/28/betas-who-pretend-to-be-alphas/

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 07:08 AM)robstar Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:41 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hey there, Sarge!

(07-10-2017, 10:50 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Maybe I under estimate the power of DMSI but my experience as a man relating with women is that only a minority will be wild enough to initiate sex.

You gave her the power because you kept trying to have sex with her even though she rejected you many times.

Lol, what? I thought that was being persistand, not giving a f*ck, going after what I wanted, not being phazed by the woman, etc.

(07-12-2017, 07:08 AM)robstar Wrote: The powerful thing to do would be to have walked away because you had better things to do/other women who would actually have sex with you. OR to have decided that since you were enjoying the experience of making out you would chill out enjoy it and stop trying to escalate, let the burden be on her since she rejected you. What you did, was show that you are both desperate for sex, AND that she was your only option, both very unattractive places to be in.

Hmm. I guess that makes sense, but it's hard to be congruent with having other options when you don't.

(07-12-2017, 07:08 AM)robstar Wrote: It sounds to me despite saying that theory does not help that you are in need for some theory if you don't see why what you did was unattractive.

And we've been through this before, you've mentioned your brother was agreed to a committed relationship for a whole month before having sex with a girl, thats not a guy who's good with women thats a guy who takes what he can get. By the sounds of how you've described your brother, it sounds like he's good with PEOPLE/social skills and occasionally lucks in with women, and it seems he fits into this category: http://www.blackdragonblog.com/2016/01/28/betas-who-pretend-to-be-alphas/

Fair enough. Well then we can say DMSI isn't working for me and I need to learn more pick up. >>

It's so confusing tho because like I said in the beginning of this response: I was following PUA concepts: be unfazed, go for what you want, be persistent. lol.

But then the advice does a complete 180.

Want to know my latest theory? here it is: if I would have banged her all that I did would be excused and I'd been hailed as a boss.

I really don't trust most of the advice I'm getting nowadays because of that.

(07-10-2017, 08:46 PM)CatMan Wrote: Gentlemen, and Cataleya, lol! I've noticed her viewing the Men's section often so I thought a shout out was in order, lol.

Something was INDEED lost in translation based on what was said about my loops. I always intend to follow the directions, and was flattered I was given a specific figure to use even though I am not sure how that can be done to any degree of accuracy without meeting me or evaluating me in person somehow. And I believe Shannon gave me the 6 loops thing BEFORE opening up all of the users to self-regulate. I thus interpreted it to mean Shannon needed more data to work with, and then decided to see what kind of data he could get from it as a result of using extremes, varied forms of data. So, I followed suit. First, I pushed it to the maximum, then creeped back to the recommended, to see where my best results lie. I never had any intention of defying him, I was just trying to follow along with what was asked of us is all. I'm sorry for seeming ungrateful or that I'm not listening, Shannon.

I have since found where my best results lie, I'm happy to say. Now, I don't think it's as simple as that, as this figure, is what I started with, but was not seeing what I'm seeing now. I think it's a combination of the loops per day, but ALSO, the accumulated time spent on the sub, no doubt clearing and healing a lot of things, so that now those loops can do a lot more. So, that's why this figure, the one I started with on this version, is now starting to punch through compared to when I started, it's a combination in my view.

I love The Rational Male, The Rational Male: Preventive Medicine, and another I'm starting to appreciate is Practical Female Psychology For The Practical Man. These 3 have made a massive impact on me, and have helped me rebuild my mind, VERY important foundation stuff before anything else to me. They've made me see things so much differently, see girls so much differently, see myself so much differently, and have made a big impact on things for me. I'm so glad a few weeks ago I got them. Blackdragon I've followed his stuff for awhile in the past, he has a lot of good points. When I read it, a lot of it wasn't actionable to me because I wasn't in the right place of mind to make use of it with girls if you get me. Now, I seem to have a better mindset and feeling about things, so after I read the 3 books above enough times that I have solid recall of all their points, I'll move on to something else. Maybe Blackdragon round two, thanks so much for posting about him. It's good to know I was on the right track before by finding him, if it wasn't perhaps the right time to read him, due to my state etc.

I've been a bit silent about things for a few weeks, to make sure they're real, as I wasn't sure if I was simply WANTING to see that happen so I was making a bigger deal out of things that they warranted. Or, if I was starting to see some change at last in reality. Now, I'm starting to think they're real, and the effects seem to be improving each week. This has been a consistent pattern for about 3-4 weeks now maybe, with both girls I know, and brand new ones. Starting very small, almost non-perceptible, but now, building and building over time, not only in how girls are acting with me, but also in how I feel in situations, and how I'm acting, and how I see myself as well. It isn't massively different yet mind you, but it's enough and consistently occurring enough, for me to notice it in the light of day. The issue with not seeing things happening is why I turned to the 3 books above, to SHOW me about things, within myself, in society, and in girls in particular, now I see things much more clearly. I've often wondered if it was a mix of DMSI and the massive realisations in these books that have changed things the past few weeks, since I have felt massively different since reading them. I'm feeling much different overall, I'll tell you that...

So, I plan to continue using 2 loops of hybrid headphones a day. It's clear I'm starting to break through now, if only in a small amount. I interpreted Shannon's words to mean we should self regulate to give more varied and new kinds of data. I never meant to make Shannon waste time or be ungrateful, on the contrary. I've been a huge supporter of Shannon, this program even to the point of buying V1 at the time of release. Even though I couldn't use it for a long time as I was running another program but wanted to show support to Shannon and to the project with real dollars, and a supporter of IML at large. This was simply a misunderstanding of his words at the time.

I was initially frustrated with that response to my earlier post. One where I was happy and positive about things happening as it's been such a long time to finally see something from the program after such dutiful use. And was met with what I viewed as negative bashing when a post of me with serious positive feelings about things with the program have been admittedly rare. It put me in a really bad mood. I then thought of when I earlier stated that because I've been deemed a "resister", everything I say is coloured with that brush, so it's viewed through a lens of negativity and skepticism. So, if a "normal" person posts "hey, I have a major IDGAF vibe with this, I'm not needy anymore", he gets cheered on and told the program is working. But, if I said it, it's "reversal response" or "resistance in following the script". That grated on my nerves at times, as even if I felt I was making progress, it'd make me question myself often and feel the sub wasn't working. No wonder Shannon said he thought some of us are so used to being broken that it's a mindset, well to me this kind of phenomenon encouraged and reinforced that. Which is why I decided to take a little break from the forum, to stop that from billowing up into my mind anymore, to break the habit of internalising that. Now, I'm of the opinion that all along I was probably just needing to clear and heal a lot of stuff as a serious focus. And now that I'm feeling much different about myself, and about girls, more "things" are happening. Maybe I wasn't "resisting" everything actively nearly as much as theorised, it was simply a dire need of healing and clearing, I don't know. I know how if it needs to, it will focus on clearing and healing, so maybe that's what has been happening until a few weeks ago. I just know how I feel now about myself, and about girls, compared to before, that's enough of a difference to be noticed. I'm by no means done, but I'm tangibly further along than I was weeks ago, I know that.

Thank you all for your posts, likes, messages, thoughts and time out of your days.

No worries man. Yeah Blackdragon is definitely an author who you need to be in an 'action-taking' place to get value out of reading. His "first date" rules worked WONDERS for me in particular, absolute gold. And I really recommend you purchase his full online dating guide and give it a go. I know yoy've tried it before but you were probably guessing/fumbling around, having a step-by-step guide plus dmsi at your disposal should make a huge difference. Online game is where its at for busy/rich guys like you.

(07-12-2017, 07:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 04:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol. It's got nothing to do with preparedness. The book simply doesn't have any actionable steps in it. It has a lot of mindset like you say, which is not something I need. I'm not one to benefit from theory, I prefer actionable steps that yield results.

Lol, what? I thought that was being persistand, not giving a f*ck, going after what I wanted, not being phazed by the woman, etc.

(07-12-2017, 07:08 AM)robstar Wrote: The powerful thing to do would be to have walked away because you had better things to do/other women who would actually have sex with you. OR to have decided that since you were enjoying the experience of making out you would chill out enjoy it and stop trying to escalate, let the burden be on her since she rejected you. What you did, was show that you are both desperate for sex, AND that she was your only option, both very unattractive places to be in.

Hmm. I guess that makes sense, but it's hard to be congruent with having other options when you don't.

(07-12-2017, 07:08 AM)robstar Wrote: It sounds to me despite saying that theory does not help that you are in need for some theory if you don't see why what you did was unattractive.

Fair enough. Well then we can say DMSI isn't working for me and I need to learn more pick up. >>

It's so confusing tho because like I said in the beginning of this response: I was following PUA concepts: be unfazed, go for what you want, be persistent. lol.

Want to know my latest theory? here it is: if I would have banged her all that I did would be excused and I'd been hailed as a boss.

The thing is, the concepts don't contradict each other if you use them in moderation and don't apply them to the extreme which I think you have a tendency to do. These are not to be viewed in black and white, all or nothing.
Dmsi is working and will work for you, I believe that, I'm not sure you'd have gotten that date in the first place without it. Who knows, but I'd certainly keep running it. I just think a bit of theory is always helpful, but you gotta take what works for you and discard the rest. I found for me concepts like 'persistence' were less valuable than concepts like "do what you would do if you had tons of options". Anyway if you're gonna reply to me do it in your journal I don't want to clog Catman's journal with our convo.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shawn - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 07:46 AM)robstar Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 07:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 04:59 AM)RTBoss Wrote: I think you mean, if you were executing the script. You need so much clearing and healing, Sarge, I'm not surprised it's not quite "working" yet for you.

The thing is, the concepts don't contradict each other if you use them in moderation and don't apply them to the extreme which I think you have a tendency to do. These are not to be viewed in black and white, all or nothing.
Dmsi is working and will work for you, I believe that, I'm not sure you'd have gotten that date in the first place without it. Who knows, but I'd certainly keep running it. I just think a bit of theory is always helpful, but you gotta take what works for you and discard the rest. I found for me concepts like 'persistence' were less valuable than concepts like "do what you would do if you had tons of options". Anyway if you're gonna reply to me do it in your journal I don't want to clog Catman's journal with our convo.

So if I get this right, in this case it would be good to be persistent as long you see the door still open and back off when notice that the door closes. The hardest thing is probably to see if the door is still open or already closed if you don't have that much experience.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - lano1106 - 07-12-2017

(07-11-2017, 04:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: You obviously are unaware of the fact that I've been on 3 dates with my hairdresser. That on the third date, despite making out for 2 hours (and having a boner for 1 hour of that time) we did not have sex, despite my advances (which she turned down) for 1.5 hours of that time.

Correct I was unaware of that detail

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - lano1106 - 07-12-2017

(07-12-2017, 07:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Fair enough. Well then we can say DMSI isn't working for me and I need to learn more pick up. >>

There are a lot of subtleties in seduction.

I think that journaling is a very good tool to learn from your experiences. You obvioulsy did something very good with the girl to end up making out with her.

Perseverence is one thing.
Willingness to leave on your own terms if it doesn't work your way is another.
Also note that making out is seduction. You have met a LMR. Your skills to overcome them will improve as you get more of them.

Several concepts comes to mind.
2 steps forward, 1 step back. You back up before she object.
Challenge her: hmmm. There is obvioulsy no attraction between us. There is no reason we should continue this. You couldn't handle me anyway (said with a smile...)