Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - D.Ace - 06-24-2017

(06-24-2017, 07:40 PM)eternity Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 07:22 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Catman, what do you do on every Saturday night

Why did this make me think of Pinky and The Brain for some reason? Big Grin

The same thing we do every Saturday night, Benjamin. ......

Try to take over the world

In a classy way Pinky, in a classy way.

Congrats on your progress anyway, Catman.
Every step counts.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - dissonance - 06-25-2017

(06-17-2017, 11:56 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 11:43 AM)CatMan Wrote: -I asked out S for a drink this week casually by text, not to make a big deal out of it as I normally would. She apparently has been dating some guy since Feb., and they recently seemed to have a fight or breakup. So I took a shot, no response to my text and they seem to be back talking again. Frustrating being on the outside looking in for these situations so often in my life, watching a girl I like choose another guy or go back to the same guy over and over and over instead of going out with me. Not sure how to breach that last frontier to be the guy IN that spot, so to speak. Just boils down to me not being more attractive to her, I suppose. I felt depressed about it yesterday, doubting myself and wondering why I can't seem to punch through that barrier, but I feel better today.

-A girl I was interested in just started dating somebody. Barely knew her beyond being attracted to her, but still annoyed me a bit, that sense of "here's another one I'm missing out on now due to some other guy" creeping in.

Recently at work this 21 y/o girl started working. All the young single guys clamored for her attention. One guy won, he's 25 y/o, a virgin, and he makes about 80 k about 50 k more than she does.

The ended up moving in with each other. She constantly calls in sick, he pays for everything. Yes, he got laid... only to find out it's not what he expected. Co-workers are shocked that this cute 21 y/o turned his life upside down.

Don't judge a book by it's cover and be thankful these other guys are stepping in, they may be saving you without you even realizing it.

Astonished at the amount of loops you are listening to, you my man are a BEAST!!

What do you mean by turned his life upside down? And what what about the girl was not judged correctly by her cover?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Choice - 06-26-2017

(06-25-2017, 09:27 PM)dissonance Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 11:56 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 11:43 AM)CatMan Wrote: -I asked out S for a drink this week casually by text, not to make a big deal out of it as I normally would. She apparently has been dating some guy since Feb., and they recently seemed to have a fight or breakup. So I took a shot, no response to my text and they seem to be back talking again. Frustrating being on the outside looking in for these situations so often in my life, watching a girl I like choose another guy or go back to the same guy over and over and over instead of going out with me. Not sure how to breach that last frontier to be the guy IN that spot, so to speak. Just boils down to me not being more attractive to her, I suppose. I felt depressed about it yesterday, doubting myself and wondering why I can't seem to punch through that barrier, but I feel better today.

-A girl I was interested in just started dating somebody. Barely knew her beyond being attracted to her, but still annoyed me a bit, that sense of "here's another one I'm missing out on now due to some other guy" creeping in.

Recently at work this 21 y/o girl started working. All the young single guys clamored for her attention. One guy won, he's 25 y/o, a virgin, and he makes about 80 k about 50 k more than she does.

The ended up moving in with each other. She constantly calls in sick, he pays for everything. Yes, he got laid... only to find out it's not what he expected. Co-workers are shocked that this cute 21 y/o turned his life upside down.

Don't judge a book by it's cover and be thankful these other guys are stepping in, they may be saving you without you even realizing it.

Astonished at the amount of loops you are listening to, you my man are a BEAST!!

What do you mean by turned his life upside down? And what what about the girl was not judged correctly by her cover?

He meant she ruined his life, basically don't judge a girl only by her looks. She can be beautiful but with a dreadful personality.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 06-26-2017

Or maybe you mean HE LET HER ruin his life.

Let's not forget to take personal responsibility here. A woman can't do in your life what you don't let her do. Unless, of course, the law gets involved...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 06-26-2017

To not derail Travis's journal any further...I will post here. That accidentally became a talk about me, irrelevant to Travis and his journey so I placed this here to keep his journal neat for him.

I still tend to have the thought creep into my head of how fast my entire world turned upside down on a dime when things went sideways with a girl when she didn't like how something went. So, in the moment, I WANT to escalate and it can even feel good and natural to do it. But then that thought comes in that maybe I should be sure she is into it and she wants it etc. and not risk it. I never want to go through that again. That was awful and terrifying how my whole life got ruined in one instance of her not liking how an interaction went. It showed me the fem-centric reality we live in though, learned that at an early age due to it. People often say "what's the worst that can happen? She says no and you move on!"...but I know that's nonsense and have experienced what can TRULY happen in a worst case scenario if she feels like ruining your life for whatever reason. WAY beyond just a no and moving on, I think that's the trouble. Since I experienced something so extreme, I can't have the same ignorance is bliss attitude of her just saying no is the worst thing ever.

7 years and permanent arm damage later, I finally got rid of the reputation of that nightmare. Took a total removal of everyone in that era of my life, sadly I lost a lot of people but they all seemed to just believe her narrative and that was it. So, to move on, they had to be purged.

So there's a great deal of hesitation and a need for clear certainty now. Maybe in time that will happen. I'll need either clearing/healing of all that if it's powerful enough to do. And/or clear and extremely obvious signs from girls to realistically be able to get past it once and for all and "be normal". That's just one incident, there's lots of other garbage too that created limiting beliefs and fears and other crap to further complicate my situation. Still a pretty big mountain to climb yet probably.

Maybe my mind is scared of being sexually attractive because it doesn't want me to be in the same place again, where I attract a girl I'm not interested in, and she ruins my life like what happened before. So it blinds me to results that are occurring already, and/or it shuts down the program from working. I'm not sure, I don't know if these things I'm writing about girls are doing with me are legit, or wishful thinking and making mountains out of molehills. That's how much it is obscured. I also still view it as unrealistic, to BE sexually attractive finally in my life, to the women I want. Seems so unreal to me. I get "signs" from girls they may be attracted to me, but it seems so weird or foreign or unbelievable to me somehow, mixed with the feeling of never wanting a girl to have a bad reaction to me again due to what happened before. I guess it's tough to describe so others have issues understanding the conflict.

We'll see what newer versions do.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 06-26-2017

I had a similar experience that got me fired from my first sales job. Looking back, I was just a green rookie with poor calibration.

People don't act out for no reason. That's all I'll say. Do what you want.

She asked me out, I said I was flattered but was interested in someone else, but thanked her for the interest.

She got butthurt, ran away to a large group of guys, told them she just got away from me and I tried to rape her.

I got into a massive fight outnumbered like 5 or more to 1. Got the shit kicked out of me and my arm was broken when I was holding onto one of them and punching him to try to defend myself and we all fell to the ground, my arm was on the bottom sadly.

The nurse at school did nothing, teachers did nothing, everyone instantly believed her despite my personality and demeanor with others. I was a man without a country, sent home with my mangled arm in serious pain. Had to wait hours to get to my parents. Even THEY didn't back me up.

I got sent back to the school, despite my protests, got bullied like crazy due to "being a rapist that got what he deserved". Switched school boards, but there were just enough friends of friends to continue the lie until I removed every single person from that entire era of my life from my life forever.

Took 7 years in total to get out of the nightmare, and my arm has permanent damage. Trust me, it goes WAY beyond simple "calibration". I was as kind and decent as I could've been in the situation. She just got her ego bruised and ruined my life on an emotional whim. Very scary to me how women in this culture have the power to do that, and the extreme vindictiveness of it.

It's tragic CatMan. When I was in 5th grade my entire class (minus the girls) ALL put me up against the lockers and took turns body checking me. I went to the teacher and she turned a blind eye. People are animals man.

The best we can do is learn how to overcome the obstacles and grow.

In my case, I learned social skills. I don't have that problem anymore with people.

In your case, you're a motherf*cking millionaire. Hire some body guards, get a lawyer, learn how to defend against false rape claims.

You're not a helpless kid in school with shitty parents anymore.

Defending against them is tough when women currently own the moral high ground in society and default victim status. It makes a person like me with my worth far more likely to be victimised, due to money and trying to pressure me to get some of it to keep them quiet, getting their 15 mins of fame etc. It's why I've said often that due to reality the way it is, guys who are college aged and/or not having any "real" money, are in a much better spot than a guy like me to use a program like this. They have far less to risk than I do. Guys that aren't in this position have no idea what it's like, to pretty much always have to wonder what a person's REAL intentions are, and to be so vulnerable that you have far more to lose if things go sideways. Now, with where I'm at in life, something like this could do WAY more damage to me than when I was younger, as there's far more on the line. Despite the fact that indeed I'm not a kid in school anymore that was helpless in that spot, the stakes now are far far higher for me. So, I need absolute rock certainty, anything less, not worth it to me. It's why I've struggled the last while about whether or not it's even worth continuing, maybe I'm not the right person for this sub, and I've questioned whether I really feel women are worth it all to me anymore. I just seem to be failing to view the upside with women often, to be honest.

My parents had their reasons for not getting involved and making it a big public thing. I understand the why about why they didn't make it a big public thing and sue etc. that part I can respect totally. I still would've liked more personal support from them that I was clearly innocent, I always had the vague suspicion that at least one of them was somewhat unsure. That was my issue.

Trump has a lot of money. Maybe learn from him. I'm not trying to argue with you. You gottas find a way tho man. You're living in a cage. Find some keys.

Like I said, Trump is a billionaire (worth more than you, sir) and he's done his share of women. So if he can do it, so can you.

No excuses CatMan. They're not helping you.

EDIT: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/miami-doctor-berated-uber-driver-viral-video-fired-article-1.2611674

They aren't excuses. It's defensive strategy in response. Dealing with something like that early on, when you have no positive frames of reference with women to balance it out and give it perspective, drastically holds you back. In financial terms, it's called "risk management". I continued trying for girls afterwards, asking them out etc. but it never panned out. Maybe that incident is holding me back, maybe it isn't, I don't know. I just know it happened and what damage it caused.

He's had a lot of problems and seems more apt to dealing with haters than me. I'm not sure if he was hamstrung by something like this when a young boy like me or not, believe me it changes you.

I'm flattered I'm being mentioned with the likes of him, but he's definitely of heartier stock, which is why he's a two-time billionaire and PoTUS.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shawn - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 12:46 PM)CatMan Wrote: Defending against them is tough when women currently own the moral high ground in society and default victim status. It makes a person like me with my worth far more likely to be victimised, due to money and trying to pressure me to get some of it to keep them quiet, getting their 15 mins of fame etc. It's why I've said often that due to reality the way it is, guys who are college aged and/or not having any "real" money, are in a much better spot than a guy like me to use a program like this. They have far less to risk than I do. Guys that aren't in this position have no idea what it's like, to pretty much always have to wonder what a person's REAL intentions are, and to be so vulnerable that you have far more to lose if things go sideways. Now, with where I'm at in life, something like this could do WAY more damage to me than when I was younger, as there's far more on the line. Despite the fact that indeed I'm not a kid in school anymore that was helpless in that spot, the stakes now are far far higher for me. So, I need absolute rock certainty, anything less, not worth it to me. It's why I've struggled the last while about whether or not it's even worth continuing, maybe I'm not the right person for this sub, and I've questioned whether I really feel women are worth it all to me anymore. I just seem to be failing to view the upside with women often, to be honest.

My parents had their reasons for not getting involved and making it a big public thing. I understand the why about why they didn't make it a big public thing and sue etc. that part I can respect totally. I still would've liked more personal support from them that I was clearly innocent, I always had the vague suspicion that at least one of them was somewhat unsure. That was my issue.

There will probably never be absolute certainty so all you can do is trying your best to minimize risks.

(06-26-2017, 01:06 PM)CatMan Wrote: They aren't excuses. It's defensive strategy in response. Dealing with something like that early on, when you have no positive frames of reference with women to balance it out and give it perspective, drastically holds you back. In financial terms, it's called "risk management". I continued trying for girls afterwards, asking them out etc. but it never panned out. Maybe that incident is holding me back, maybe it isn't, I don't know. I just know it happened and what damage it caused.

He's had a lot of problems and seems more apt to dealing with haters than me. I'm not sure if he was hamstrung by something like this when a young boy like me or not, believe me it changes you.

I'm flattered I'm being mentioned with the likes of him, but he's definitely of heartier stock, which is why he's a two-time billionaire and PoTUS.

I hear you CatMan. I've had a horrible childhood myself. I don't go into it because I don't like to let it define me, but let's just say I was suicidal at age 8.

That's not the point though, the point is to keep looking for ways to outsmart and win against the negativity.

I don't want to keep feeding your negativity so this is my last post on this subject.

Find a way to get where you want to be. You'll either make it or you won't, but if you don't try, you definitely won't.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 06-26-2017

I also had a terrible childhood that defined me literally up until I found AM6. For you, it was women that f*cked everything up. For me, it was growing up in a racist white town. I won't give you any "feel good" advice because I'd be lying if I said the experience didn't scar me for seemingly life, leaving psychological wounds that DMSI has yet to touch. In fact, I had something happen to me today (I'll post about it later) that brought it all to the surface. And I think the reason I'm such a prolific martial artist (literally training with an obsessive fervor of up to 15 hours a week) is to have that confidence of knowing that if 5 guys attack me, I'm going to Thai kick the souls of out of at least three of them before I'm taken down (or the rest run).

You gotta find a way to empower yourself. For me, it's martial arts. The knowledge of knowing I could wreck a white knight if he decided to protect his lying-ass little unicorn Snuffywiddlekins is more than enough to give me the confidence to escalate when necessary.

Sooner or later, you gotta find a way to get past it. Not really let it go, but get past it. Sometimes that means doing something you don't want to do -- like getting a damn hooker and realizing that p*ssy ain't shit. For me, it's the pain of grueling training. Like, it really pisses me off when women talk about how they want a muscular and fit man, but don't appreciate how hard they work to attain that body. My physique isn't anything special, you can just tell that I'm fit, and the amount of work I put it into is INSANE. Constant pain and soreness. But... it's cathartic. Reminds me that I'm still alive and that I'm control of my destiny.

When will you take control of yours?