Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-24-2017

You know, if it wasn't for the ASRB thing, I could run it like before. But, the fact that I have to run *all loops, all at once with zero interruption* makes doing so for a large number in my situation very difficult. That's the problem, not the hours figure. I will try to do what I can to hopefully give you more data along side others. I will do my best! If 6 doesn't do anything, I will continue to increase the pressure weekly as you say until exhaustion occurs. Funny, that was the exact limit I gave myself as well. We're on the same page.

But, I have a serious "thing" about the grey hair, and the weight thing scared me, I worked so hard to get that 67 pounds off. So these two have spooked me and made me wonder if something even more dire is waiting before "final", and if it's worth my health or whatever to find out. I never want the weight getting out of hand again, took me almost a year of extreme vigilance to do that! I'm being extremely aggressive on that front, and seeing results now of the weight coming back off. But the hair front, I can't control myself per se.

Anyway, with V3.2 not being out for awhile still, the next while should have some solid data to work with for you I hope.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - hunk - 05-25-2017

@Catman:
I have experienced a few side effects as well. The main ones I can think of (in the order they started appearing)
* Eyesight: difficulty focussing on objects up close. It started on v2.5 or v3.0. Got my eyes tested and that confirmed it.
* Weight: don't remember how much I gained (must be in one of my journals), but currently I'm 5.8 Kg more than my pre-dmsi (Sep '16) weight. Don't remember which version it started on.
* Hair: definitely a v3.1 thing and especially in last month or so I've been going grey like crazy (in the head as well as in the beard). I thought it was just me, but last night I went for a hair cut and my regular guy asked me if everything was ok because he noticed too many white hair.

I had previously reported about my eyesight and weight, but I thought the hair going grey was just an age thing until I saw the posts in this thread.

As has been implied by some of the posts above, it is quite possible that these are side effects of resisting the sub. We have agreed to testing the sub, but if and when the subs go mainstream I'm sure the general population will not be very happy with side effects like these.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Inconceivablezen - 05-25-2017

I have to be honest here, and I have a few Gray hairs as well! In other regards the sub is positively working phenomenally for me.

I'm 31 years old right now. Always lived healthy. The good thing is, some gray hairs on one side that had appeared the last month went away and turned to their original color again.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Blacksheep - 05-25-2017

-------

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-25-2017

Oh I definitely have a "thing" about the hair and have mentioned that several times. It's a real insecurity I've spoken about before and why, so I won't be redundant. However, that isn't the point.

The point is, it showed up out of nowhere, along side the 20 pounds I gained with V3.1 usage, that I'm now aggressively taking back off. I reported both in case they were coincidences, and it turns out my theory was correct, as many other guys reported the same issue(s). In fact, alongside the grey hair, and weight gain, I got a line under either eye within the same time frame. So, clearly something needs to be done, it's hard to call all of those coincidences when they all started once I began V3.1 and others have mentioned similar things happening to them since starting. That's all, I was just bringing it to Shannon's attention, to improve the program. And remove a few more of the seemingly endless blocks to me seeing this program do anything substantial in reality with girls around me. It'll be nice to see it work someday on them, we'll see.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - wolverine_i_am - 05-25-2017

I haven't noticed any eye thing or etc, but yes, I'm seriously contemplating bailing from 3.1, cause the grey hair thing is getting worse since the last two months. Ageing is not worth it for the sake of attraction.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-25-2017

I should chime in: I haven't been getting a lot of grey hairs. Maybe 3 total during the whole run.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Funky Trunks - 05-25-2017

You lot are lucky, at least you have hair! I've been losing mine for years now so I just keep it number 1 shaved every week. I've grown to accept it and it doesn't bother me at all now.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shawn - 05-26-2017

I just had a crazy idea. What if the subconscious thinks that grey hair are attractive to women?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - ReeZoX - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 02:05 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: I just had a crazy idea. What if the subconscious thinks that grey hair are attractive to women?

To continue building upon this, maybe the 20 extra pounds is to make Catman (or anybody else) sexually more attractive?
Hard to tell since we don't know how it even looks on anyone of them.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 02:05 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: I just had a crazy idea. What if the subconscious thinks that grey hair are attractive to women?

It's not that crazy. And a lot of women do find it very attractive.

If you're after 18-year-olds, however, may not be. ::cough, cough, Catman, cough::

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - ReeZoX - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 04:54 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

If you're after 18-year-olds, however, may not be. ::cough, cough, Catman, cough::

Inb4 "50 Shades of Catman"

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Illumi - 05-26-2017

CatMan is secretly metamorphing into a jacked sexy silverback gorilla! Big Grin

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-26-2017

(05-26-2017, 05:05 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:
(05-26-2017, 04:54 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Inb4 "50 Shades of Catman"

LOL'd hard at that. Good one! I'll send you guys free copies.

To discuss what guys are saying here lately:

I myself have about a dozen grey hairs that have popped up since starting V3.1. So, I'm not totally grey all of a sudden, but that's enough to pop up out of nowhere since starting to greatly alarm me, hence why I posted. I'm glad others said the same, so this can be dealt with, as it seems to be a legit problem, similar to an earlier version where people's hair was falling out. For now, I instantly rip them out when I see them. I'm firmly of the belief it's a form of resistance, although I do often tire of hearing that word thrown at me to justify things.

I don't think this theory holds any water for me given what's happened. But, to run it out since people seem interested in this, this is another example of why I don't like "leaving things up to the subconscious" if so. I don't trust it to be competent, to be honest. The whole "it knows things you don't about women" thing I find to be a bit of a cop out for not attracting hot girls. I always equate it to unattractive obese females with "great personality" that we should happily be with because "it knows something we don't". Yeah well I "know" I'll have crippling ED in that situation, no thanks. I'd like to choose my own ones I can look at or be with without cringing, or there's no point and it's a waste of time.

I WAS lean before starting V3.1 after almost a year of hard work, and looked good for the first time in a long time I think, then I fattened up again and got the other problems. I find it hard to believe me getting a bigger stomach and getting back my annoyingly massive flanks as those two places seem to be where 90% of the weight goes first, so my body looks weirdly shaped and I'd be embarrassed to be naked with a woman, and aging me with grey hair, and adding a crease underneath both eyes, will make me more attractive. I believe those are all huge steps in the WRONG direction, and to becoming even more invisible to women and especially the ones I find attractive. If they did make me attractive somehow, this program would be working for me much better and I'd have results with girls, but it isn't, and I don't. I've never been a fan of "leaving things up to the subconscious" as that seems to be a huge let down in the end. Either it itself is incompetent, or the programming in it, so we shouldn't be "leaving it up to the subconscious" when it has awful programming, as we will just get failure or mediocrity. I don't have access to know how the program works internally, but there should be next to zero interaction with it until the correct programming is in there first. Again, I don't have access to how this sub is supposed to work in reality, so I can't comment further.

Yes, I do want younger women, both due to natural normal desires, and due to the fact there aren't very many normal, attractive, childless women my age, for several reasons. I find "18 year old" girls and the like, to just be more light hearted and fun to be around, the positivity and the optimism I enjoy as I try to share the same as it's taken me far in life, never mind their obvious sexual attractiveness that is completely natural to enjoy. As women age, they seem to get this hardening effect or jaded chip on their shoulder mentality about things and men in particular, I find it a real put off, trying to fight all their baggage and bad boys THEY willingly chose, isn't worth it to me. Never mind the obvious massive decrease in attractiveness that seems to hit them way harder than us for some reason, maybe they peak very early in life compared to us, I've always thought they do based off my experiences with them. So it makes sense to want younger women overall for me given my situation. I don't want an instafamily and being expected to pay for it as most women my age that are still attractive have kids from other guys like my possible LDS I've spoken about she is a perfect example, some of them or others that don't have kids have vastly let themselves go, or have some sort of issue why they haven't been locked down yet. So the only solution is to go for younger women in my case. As I've said before, I probably could've gone for some "great personality" thing a long time ago, but I chose not to let desperation run me. It's a younger hottie or nothing to me, I'm fine with that.

Again though, since starting this program, or over time I don't know, I've vastly decreased my "want" for women. Before starting this thing, I was way more into women and going for them, the girls around me I want, what it'd be like and being all excited and what not. Now, it seems to be far less of a focus, and it seems just as far away as before I started. I truthfully don't know if the program did this, or if this is just the result of zero results with girls all this time on it, and just viewing it as futile to keep wanting them as a result and strongly questioning whether this thing will work properly some day. There doesn't seem to be any forward momentum with girls, regardless of the "power" of each version, so I do have real doubts about it often.