Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 05-24-2017

Thanks Mr. Anderson, I'm positive it's the sub as this was out of nowhere, not a hair beforehand like this. Seems awfully coincidental. I hope a few others can chime in, so we can make sure some statements to prevent this are put into the script. It's either resistance to make us old and unsexy, or some sort of sign of stress or exertion, maybe from resisting the script, so it's possibly an indirect thing. I've also noticed two lines or indents under my eyes develop very recently too I don't know what they're called, around the same time. Could be a similar trend, making me age in this sudden spurt, they weren't there during V3.0.1, that's for sure. I wish there were some GOOD things happening as clear as this crap, I'm so tired of just endless negative nonsense. If it turns out the sub is making my hair gray as a result of resistance, and the gaining 20 pounds in 71 days thing, that's enough to make me consider stopping until "final" to be honest. That's pretty severe, and makes me wonder if something even more extreme will be done to me to prevent execution, and if I want to risk that or not. At present, this doesn't seem to be worth the side effects/problems at all in any way.

Thanks, D.Ace. I was mainly concerned with two things of your post that seemed to be a misunderstanding of my words, which you formed your post on. The rest I got, just like Travis and enoch as you referenced. I felt *you* didn't understand *me* based off your post, so I added more detail to flesh it out and fix it.

Anyway, thanks for your thoughts.

DMSI V3.1-A, Day 76

Tried 6 loops of US last night with a bedroom speaker. Apparently, my old setup for AM6 and others can't properly play this ultrasonic, I got crackles etc. so I had to use a bluetooth speaker I know can play it. So, due to the 6 loops, I've gone from hybrid/headphones for 2 loops, to 6 loops of ultrasonic with a bed speaker on one side of the bed, I hope it's worth the huge trade off. I would try masked on my Sleepphones tonight onward, but I need to be sure that they won't move around my head as they do sometimes, negating listening time so it makes me question it, we'll see. No tiredness, no issues to speak of though still, despite the massive increase in loops. Feels like nothing at all. If after a week of this I still feel the same, I'm wondering if the script is just being subverted to the point it's a waste of time until V3.2 is available. As apparently that is the new narrative to explain all this, which I admit, I still have trouble believing that is actually happening.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Dzemoo - 05-24-2017

same here had to buy a hifi player, and for every new version of dmsi i have to buy new headphones because the previous one doesnt work i am literally worried on what to play the furture versions

i suspect alle the guys getting no results have some bad setting

i wonder how shanon can play it on his phone, i get horrible results on phone

3.1 feels for me like for you as if i am running nothing too

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 05-24-2017

If you're gaining weight and getting grey hair, it's not the sub causing it, it's your resistance. The sub is just a set of instructions -- it's your job to either execute those instructions or resist / defy them.

DMSI instructs the subconscious to change the physical body to reach maximum sexual irresistibility. In my case, this is manifesting as a near obsessive passion with training Muay Thai 3-4 hours A DAY, five days a week. Seriously, I did an hour of pad work and two hours of sparring today. In your case... it's manifesting as grey hairs and weight gain. What can you infer from that?

Hey man!

I know...

What I'm saying is it seems there might need to be a tweak to prevent it, similar to all other changes along the way. So I felt it was worth reporting, others seem to be saying similar things. So a couple new statements may be needed is all.

Glad you're doing great, I'm happy for you, bro! Sounds like it's working for you.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - shaffk - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 01:20 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hey man!

I know...

What I'm saying is it seems there might need to be a tweak to prevent it, similar to all other changes along the way. So I felt it was worth reporting, others seem to be saying similar things. So a couple new statements may be needed is all.

Glad you're doing great, I'm happy for you, bro! Sounds like it's working for you.

Can totally relate to the greying of hair on DMSI.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 05-24-2017

Yeah I've gotten a few too. One seemed to turn grey suddenly as in i felt a sharp pain and then noticed a grey hair. I'm not sure if that's possible but that's how it went down.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 05-24-2017

Yep, I've had so many people comment on my salt and pepper lately. I'm definitely graying faster as well. But I was getting these comments on MHS too, so I'm not too sure if it is dimsee related

Shaffk, Eternity, Sarge, Mr. Anderson...

THANK YOU SO MUCH ALL OF YOU!

I knew I wasn't magically becoming old out of nowhere, it was perplexing me so much. The greying hair, and the two marks under my eyes, out of nowhere, it was bizarre! If it's natural it's supposed to be more natural, not like THIS. So, my spider sense was tingling, lol...

Now, it's pretty much certain what is going on so Shannon can fix this for V3.2. That makes my day guys, I was freaking out about it as I admit it's an insecurity of mine. That means this can be fixed. This, plus me being extremely aggressive with fasting again to get the weight back off which is already paying dividends, are both good things and steps in the right direction.

Thank you all for reporting back, this is exactly what I wanted.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 05-24-2017

Interestingly, the script already covers preventing any and all negative side effects. And self sabotage, and resistance. So obviously we need... MOAR POWER!!!!!11!!11!111

This is reversal response. We all know what it means when you have a reversal response. I think the hard coding of definitions and a few other things going into the next version will be a great help with this, though.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 05-24-2017

(05-24-2017, 03:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: Interestingly, the script already covers preventing any and all negative side effects. And self sabotage, and resistance. So obviously we need... MOAR POWER!!!!!11!!11!111

This is reversal response. We all know what it means when you have a reversal response. I think the hard coding of definitions and a few other things going into the next version will be a great help with this, though.

lol, this was what I was implying. No grey hairs or anything like that here. The exact opposite, actually. Keep getting people commenting on my glowing skin. One woman said I had the glowing skin of a pregnant woman like wtf does that mean but okay?

(05-24-2017, 03:32 PM)Shannon Wrote: Interestingly, the script already covers preventing any and all negative side effects. And self sabotage, and resistance. So obviously we need... MOAR POWER!!!!!11!!11!111

Yeah, the hard coding of definitions is what I was referring to. That would either greatly cut down or even eliminate many issues. I was just going along with your new belief that the script is being subverted somehow.

However, I understand your previous hesitation to go down that road and why, due to how many possible definitions would need to be defined, and how some people WANT those things so how do they get spared removal, etc. etc. major PITA.

Maybe whenever V3.2 ends up coming out, in like August now or something(?) this will be a thing of the past. Either due to spamming of V3.1 loops which I plan to start TODAY based off your post today, or because of revisions to the script in V3.2.

I was merely reporting on a new issue in case it needed to be coded into the script is all. Turns out it may as several others reported as well. Whether the grey hair, or the weight issues go in, up to you. I just wanted to make it available to be noticed.

These things are all direct contradictions of the script in play already... but yes, we will find a way past this and everything else. Close that gate, plug that hole, kill that BS.

Subconscious is running out of bull to pull. I told you it would get desperate at the end.

If you switch from 6 loops, remember...

1. You must keep track of exactly how many loops you get.
2. You must listen to your intuition as to how many loops to play, and make sure it;s not subverting the success you might have had with 6 loops.

(05-24-2017, 04:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: These things are all direct contradictions of the script in play already... but yes, we will find a way past this and everything else. Close that gate, plug that hole, kill that BS.

Subconscious is running out of bull to pull. I told you it would get desperate at the end.

If you switch from 6 loops, remember...

1. You must keep track of exactly how many loops you get.
2. You must listen to your intuition as to how many loops to play, and make sure it;s not subverting the success you might have had with 6 loops.

Okay, maybe for a few days I should stick to 6 then. Maybe 7 days of it, then evaluate if more are needed. It's tougher for me to get a ton of loops in more so now than before, I admit. That's already way higher than almost anyone here sans Swisston, anyway, maybe it will do something.

I hear you on the subconscious running out of bull to pull. Sooner or later something must break through, it surely can't endlessly be like this...But, I admit, if it's going THIS far, to cause grey hair, and 20 pounds in 71 days, that's a bit frightening to me...and gives me pause.

And it gives you a "valid" reason to do exactly what your subconscious mind wants... quit. This is coming-to-the-end desperate measures from the resisting subconscious. 3.2 will close as many of these loopholes as I can discover before it comes out, and 3.3 I suspect will either finish the job or be damned close.

You're about to see some of these guys do some truly outlandish stuff... like try 14 loops a day. And I'm about to get a whole new wave of data. Hopefully useful data.

Hopefully, you will also respond to higher loops with better results.

If 6 loops doesn't work, I suggest adding one loop each week until you hit either a state of exhaustion, or run out of hours in a day. Give yourself at the very least 1 hour a day off. I'm thinking 1 to 3 hours a day is going to be the absolute minimum amount of time you will be able to do to stay functional, and I am not sure I think even 14 loops will be sustainable given my experience.

But who knows. I've been surprised before.