Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 01:36 PM)CatMan Wrote: I'm not expecting a woman to tell me she wants to bang outright, or some Axe Effect stuff. That's too much to expect from my situation ReeZox. Any kind of behaviour that is out of the norm for me, I would accept as external results. That's all. As long as it's clear, and out of the norm, I'm happy. I'm not expecting anything over the top, especially for the first sign.

Shannon, I've written off Version B all this time thinking at least healing and clearing would be good to do before the final version. Thinking that at the earliest, that would be the time I'd see something in reality. Even though at times I've wondered if I get bogged down in healing and clearing almost exclusively, and that the attraction stuff doesn't fire. I haven't felt NEARLY the awful stuff earlier versions have done, this version has been super SUPER smooth to run, surprisingly. And I wanted to try to give actionable info for Version A, thinking that was important. I'm surprised you want me to try B. I already finished today's loops an hour or so ago. I'll think about it for tomorrow then. I figured Version B would be a waste of time for me, and I didn't want to derail anything like you said before, but I'll think about it now. And I guess I find the body language stuff so easy to misdiagnose, and WANTING the girl to like me, can colour the lense so to speak. I've had girls do that stuff to me, and then only get rejected often enough to not put much faith in it. Great for those who get success from it, but for me it's been YMMV.

I'll seriously think about Version B now.

I want you to try B side to see if it gives you any difference in result that you might be able to use for verification purposes. Try it for a week and see what happens, and please report anything and everything different during that time. I suspect that you may get some interesting results, given the lack of healing focus and the lack of the emotional shield. May give you more insight into what's going on under the hood at the very least.

(04-17-2017, 01:40 PM)cataleya Wrote: Shannon, could you perhaps reccommend some books on reading body language?

I am not one who learned body language from reading books. I learned it from studying the psychology of personality and motivation, and by observing people and trying to work out what their body language signals to each other and to me were (see it first) and what they meant (interpret it after you see it).

I've made a decades long study of those subjects. The fact that you are female gives you a real head start, since human females primarily communicate through body language and subtle cues, since society, etc. has decreed that they are not allowed to simply say what they think or ask for what they want outright. You are already much more aware of this stuff, and much better at "speaking" the language by virtue of that fact, than a man starting out (presuming you're starting out).

So unfortunately, I can't recommend any books.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-17-2017

Understood, I expected an answer like that. Could be beneficial. I do like the idea of a small script, narrow focus, like ASC 5G for example, which I loved so much and was my first sub experience in my life. I love the idea of a small script with narrow focus, really allows the power to be dialed in. I mean if, I don't want to call anybody out but...I was writing really intense emotional stuff on this, it'd be clear I needed Version A. But, for V3.1...I have to tell you, it's been a breeze, almost like listening to nothing. Maybe I'm not so much in need of the prioritised clearing and healing, but it's making me focus on healing and clearing and the other stuff isn't firing still. Maybe it's too many cooks in the kitchen in reality to do both, or for some people that's true and others it isn't, I don't know which. So...I guess B could be worth trying now.

Okay, I'll give it some good thought before tomorrow's listening session.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 04-17-2017

(04-17-2017, 09:20 AM)CatMan Wrote: Things are the same, 47 days of Version A now. Some dreams etc., nothing in real life to back it all up. T is still acting the same, often distant and difficult to talk to for some strange reason compared to before DMSI. It feels usually like a struggle to talk to her and like I'm forcing the interaction, so I don't and the interactions are short and surface level, pretty hard for anything to happen then. Which is frustrating because before DMSI, she was amazing. Now it's so weird how she is, it's been a massive downgrade, she was my #1 target, so this kind of situation as a result of using DMSI is annoying to say the least, it's been a reversal of results, figures. The other girls are good, but the same as before. Nothing stands out as a clear positive signal of something happening or different since starting. I read some updates and wonder if we're listening to the same sub.

I still can't tell if I've simply just finally given up on the girl thing ever happening, and just tuning them out now. Or if I've just given up on the sub ever working, or if it's the sub causing the detached IDGAF I've felt for a long time now. I still have no idea. I figure if it was the sub causing it, then it would be doing something in reality as well by now, and that hasn't been the case, so I lean to one of the others. It still seems far fetched for it to work too, it still seems to be out of my "current reality". Not sure when it ever will be in my reality, it still seems over the top.

I haven't really had a need to update with anything, and don't like updating like this as I find it starts things I have no interest in, so I haven't. Basically, I'm still waiting for that one instance where a girl does something I can honestly say she wouldn't have done before, proving it's finally working.

Thanks again for asking about me, I appreciate it. I hope all is well with you.

It's because you're giving off a very sexual aura -- both energetically and physically and she's like "what is this i don't even". I'm getting similar responses from women I interact with on an everyday basis. The hot black chick from the gym is suddenly shit testing me harder and gave me this "disgusted" look when I asked her a basic question. Well f*ck her, she's a lame anyway.

The issue is, since you don't "believe" in body language, it's hard for anyone to even explain to you what's happening. For example, I realized that, ever since I started running DMSI, that I'm engaging in some serious eye communication with women, and based on their body language, I can instantly determine whether they're open to the signals I'm giving off or if they're closed to it.

Pay close attention to the things you're doing that you may not have been doing before. Standing up straighter. Sticking out your chest. Putting your hands in your pockets with the thumbs protruded (to frame your genital area). Taking up much more space with your body while standing (like spreading your legs). "Manspreading" and not giving a f*ck about it.

You are going to have to get out of your comfort zone to see more results. You're going to have to place aside this skepticism -- at least momentarily -- so you can test and experiment. You say you don't believe in body language -- well, I can tell you that my recent results have been from my intermediate knowledge of body language and using that to know when to proceed or back off in interactions.

And I had a 17 year old gorgeous blonde offer herself up on a platter this weekend. DMSI + reading her cues and using that to escalate.

Think of it this way -- not believing in body language and not experimenting has gotten you nowhere. And if you're read / seen "No Country for Old Men," there's an amazing quote from Anton Chigurh:

If the rule you followed brought you to this, of what use was the rule?

Hey Chaos!

I'm glad you get results with it, man. That's great.

I've had girls give me those kinds of clear signs, only to get rejections. So for me I can't view it with the same reverence, maybe as a vague set of possible guidelines.

I mean two weeks ago, T gave me two epic "butt presentations" within a foot or two to my right when she was standing and I was sitting. It was straight at my head, for minutes, but then I have to fight to get a dozen words out of her and seems like she can't wait to leave me when talking and that it's a struggle to talk to her? And doesn't even hug me at times either, awkward as hell. When she's normally with others very outspoken and cool as hell? It's weird man. Lol, confusing. To me, it sounds like a girl that is the opposite of interested. So for me, it's a bit more unclear. I've seen how girls act when they want a guy badly, so I know what it looks like at least to help me recognise if I ever do get it thrown at me.

Shannon wants me to try Version B. I'll be honest I wasn't going to consider it until I got at least 6 months of full design goal performance from Version A to make sure I was cleared and healed effectively. But, with his words, maybe I will try it starting tomorrow.

It sounds like the issue is that you get signals, but you may not yet be calibrated on how to respond in the right way.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 04-17-2017

Most people are talking about how B is more energy and joy. Hah..haha. It's ups n' downs, for me. No headaches on A - now, 2 headaches 2 days-in-a-row. Irritable all day, no IOIs...but, I want to go out and do stuff.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what you think since A has been so smooth for you.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Duke.Togo - 04-17-2017

Wolverine broke the time and space continuum with a double like on Chaos's post. Interestingly enough it happened on Catman's blog, the first man to break the time and space continuum with his double likes.

The world may never be the same again.

On a more serious note, Catman, I think it's time you give the B Sides a run. It may just change everything for you. We can also test the legitimacy of how well DMSI works.

Even Swisston is starting to see some effects with B.

I'm curious to see how a week of B will affect you.

Sorry gentlemen, I was watching the NHL playoffs, lol. I'll respond now.

(04-17-2017, 05:23 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote: Wolverine broke the time and space continuum with a double like on Chaos's post. Interestingly enough it happened on Catman's blog, the first man to break the time and space continuum with his double likes.

The world may never be the same again.

LOL, I have made him my apprentice. I taught him my secret ways, passed down generation to generation. The force is strong with him.

Well...I'll tell you this, I've NEVER had a DMSI this uneventful and smooth sailing. No more exhaustion, the anger and negativity has been reduced to almost zero, procrastination has been reduced greatly, productivity is up, etc. Smoothest version yet for me by far, seems V3.0.1 rocked me hard, this comparatively has been a walk in the park when many had rough rides on THIS one. I can't remember which journal I said this in, but this experience and contrast has made me think about whether or not I really AM a "resister". As I seem to be ahead of the curve now, maybe many were actually stonewalling or just barely executing V3.0.1 and I was executing hence how my run went, and now, I've had so much clearing and healing done it feels effortless, and many have had rough rides on this one now. So, take that for what it's worth.

Since Shannon believes it may be useful, then I may risk at least a week's worth of listening and switch to Version B. I was not going to even entertain switching until I've had a good 6 months of design goal performance with Version A, but it could be worth trying given this situation, and a belief that a smaller script and tighter focus could show more of what's going on and simplify things. Maybe some minds don't like the dual-focus of clearing/healing AND aura stuff. I equate that to Shannon's analogy of trying to move a ship in two directions at once. Maybe in time it will turn out that some minds prefer singular focus, whereas others can do a bit of both best and not be overwhelmed with one and feeling "forced" or something. Similar to how different volumes and formats are used by all of us.

I will think hard about this before tomorrow's listening time.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - robstar - 04-17-2017

(04-06-2017, 12:42 PM)CatMan Wrote: Thanks Duke. I'll keep pressing forward we'll see what happens. I guess they need to have something to be attracted TO in order for this to work, so internal stuff seems sensible to be at the forefront to start things off. Maybe in time the rest can follow suit externally to back it all up.

Hi MD81. To be honest, aside from sub-induced daydreams or dreams, I haven't seriously entertained the idea of actually having sex with any of the girls around me. It always seemed like teasing myself, given my starting point and skills with women in reality. Now, I view it as still being a bit difficult to really, fully, conceptualise actually happening, as it is so far removed from my current reality, as Shannon has said before. I suppose in time it may be easier once that changes if DMSI final punches through for me, or perhaps an earlier version. But also, I didn't want to daydream about how it SHOULD or COULD go down, because that may cause disappointment when I or she don't live up to some preconceived fantasy, you know? I want it to be natural, and chill, not a fantasy at all as a man who is desired by women would not need to initiate fantasy about being with women. It's just the norm, you know? Plus, that takes all the pressure and expectation off me and her, so it can just happen how it happens. And yes, I fully understand sex can be immediate, given the right circumstances. Not for me...I've never experienced it, but I know for a fact it's possible for other men to get with women quickly, 100%. I don't think that's something I'd feel comfortable doing so early, but I know it's possible for others. I've had long term issues with rejection and not getting any momentum with girls, so I'm a bit behind on things. But that doesn't mean I'm arrogant and think if it's true for me it is for everyone. I've known a lot of the "bad boy" types that have zero issues with women, even FWB or quick sex within meeting them. Was just something I never was able to do. And on that girl with the kid who is one of, if not THE, hottest girl I've ever seen, I wouldn't want to just have sex with her like that. She's already been treated as Shannon says "a masturbation sleeve" often enough, I don't want to do that. And I don't have such "NEED" anymore, I'm still attracted to her, but it isn't the "Unh! I'm so horny on this sub, I need to bang a hot girl NOW!!!" horny/needy vibe. It's like a quiet, soothing, self-assuredness. So, I'm not sure how to proceed in that situation, if it wasn't for her stupidly getting pregnant, then I probably would've dated her upon her return to my city. Now, it's far more complicated. I don't want an instant family, but I don't want to have sex with her, lead her on like it will become a relationship, only to start a fade out. Feels scummy to me and she's been good to me, so the last thing I'd do is use her like that. I don't seem to really be into some FWB situation with any girl either. I guess I'm using this sub to be able to actually have women attracted to me finally, so I can probably date one. But, I'm not even sure about dating right now, from where I'm at that's a big adjustment too, and also tough to imagine as well because it too has been so far removed from my reality. So maybe the bar for success is currently just simply seeing clear interest with zero doubt from girls I find attractive.

Hi Wolverine! I'll watch how others blaze the trail first. With the unique form of healing and clearing in Version A, and how I seem to be seeing some kind of internal stuff going on, I want to continue to build on that possible momentum. I'll be watching and cheering the Version B Master Race on, lol! Me personally, being long considered one of the "resisters", I may need to stick to Version A awhile and continue to make up ground, even if it's in smaller amounts at a time. I'm just happy with any kind of change to show the sub is doing anything to me, even though I'm not sure if anything external is happening, with T or otherwise. Maybe it is and I'm misinterpreting her awkwardness and limited vocabulary with me, given everything else she's done, but regardless, I think for now clearing and healing with Version A seems to be the best course for me. I don't want to jump prematurely, I want to really build up some solid ground under me first.

Big difference between fantasy and visualisation. Visualisation is a great way to get you comfortable with a new reality. I lost my virginity after doing visualisation of it happening with a specific girl every night for a couple of weeks. The way it happened, completely effortlessly, it felt like a dream because I'd seen it in my mind so many times prior. I actually mostly visualised us lying in bed after the act, and felt how I imagined I'd feel etc.
Also, it's not either committed relationship or pump and dump. There's also fwb or mltr.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-18-2017

Phiên bản hai.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 04-18-2017

Là bạn chính thức vào phiên bản B bây giờ? Ngoài ra, bạn đã bao giờ ăn bánh mì, hoặc có phở mì?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-19-2017

Hey Eternity!

Yes, it's official...(and yes, I've eaten bread before, and noodle soup especially chicken noodle, lol!)

[Image: b-side.jpg]

DMSI V3.1-B: Day 2

-No headaches.

-No nausea.

-No dreams I can recall.

-Still same general chilled out feeling, nothing like any chaotic feelings, despair, negativity etc.

-For the first time in a long time, I wrote a couple messages to a few girls I know. I don't have attraction for ALL of them, but some I do. One of them is the girl I wrote about who got pregnant awhile ago, but could very well be the LDS despite this, million dollar genetics. She's coming back to town very soon now, apparently. Still don't want anything there due to the baby, just stating what's happened.

-A girl I wrote about before that is an emotional sink and toxic to deal with despite being attractive, I haven't heard from in a long time now. Almost since starting V3.1, or could very well be since before I started. I haven't reached out once since either. You'll quickly tell me that the "anti-sniper" is doing this, but that means I'm executing the script then so I'm hesitant to accept it as that would mean I should have over the top IOIs etc. from girls like other guy's journals and I haven't seen such things I don't think. And also, I don't see how that functionality works, how it like goes out into the world and "blocks" things or people, I'm not sure I buy it. She's vanished for awhile before, usually when dating somebody so they put up with the crap for awhile, then she surfaces again. But again, I'm stating what has gone on, so take it or leave it. I'm mentioning it because it could be relevant due to possible execution. Execution of the script, not like Mr. 47 has taken care of her for me, Tongue.

-Saturday night will be 5 days on Version B. So, there will be a better chance to see if anything is different. I've seen others get results on this in that time frame or quicker, but I feel it may be too early to see anything REAL. We'll see.

-I'll update if anything else comes to mind.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 04-19-2017

(04-19-2017, 01:04 PM)CatMan Wrote: Hey Eternity!

Yes, it's official...(and yes, I've eaten bread before, and noodle soup especially chicken noodle, lol!)

[Image: b-side.jpg]

DMSI V3.1-B: Day 2

-No headaches.

-No nausea.

-No dreams I can recall.

-Still same general chilled out feeling, nothing like any chaotic feelings, despair, negativity etc.

-For the first time in a long time, I wrote a couple messages to a few girls I know. I don't have attraction for ALL of them, but some I do. One of them is the girl I wrote about who got pregnant awhile ago, but could very well be the LDS despite this, million dollar genetics. She's coming back to town very soon now, apparently. Still don't want anything there due to the baby, just stating what's happened.

-A girl I wrote about before that is an emotional sink and toxic to deal with despite being attractive, I haven't heard from in a long time now. Almost since starting V3.1, or could very well be since before I started. I haven't reached out once since either. You'll quickly tell me that the "anti-sniper" is doing this, but that means I'm executing the script then so I'm hesitant to accept it as that would mean I should have over the top IOIs etc. from girls like other guy's journals and I haven't seen such things I don't think. And also, I don't see how that functionality works, how it like goes out into the world and "blocks" things or people, I'm not sure I buy it. She's vanished for awhile before, usually when dating somebody so they put up with the crap for awhile, then she surfaces again. But again, I'm stating what has gone on, so take it or leave it. I'm mentioning it because it could be relevant due to possible execution. Execution of the script, not like Mr. 47 has taken care of her for me, Tongue.

-Saturday night will be 5 days on Version B. So, there will be a better chance to see if anything is different. I've seen others get results on this in that time frame or quicker, but I feel it may be too early to see anything REAL. We'll see.

-I'll update if anything else comes to mind.

Well -- we established back in v2.4 that a person can execute part of the script while resisting the other part. I was one of those people that did that -- simultaneously experiencing the Morphine Drip while getting a major headache. Given that main theory that your lack of results is being caused by a deep seated fear of something, it makes sense that you'd execute the anti-sniper and not necessarily the attraction aura. However...

You had a woman bend over and stick her ass in your face for 2 minutes, bruh. That's an over the top IOI, whether you want to believe that or not. When a woman is disgusted or turned off by you, she goes out of her way to make sure that nothing she does could remotely be misconstrued as sexual.

Here's the thing about body language -- it's not a 100% sign of what a person is thinking. It's an indicator of the range of emotions they're feeling. And you just don't look for one sign -- you look for clusters. A woman shaking her foot in your direction is akin to someone saying a single word to you without any context. If she's stroking her hair, flashing her wrist, bent over so you can see down her shirt AND kicking her foot in your direction, it's a clear indicator of what she's thinking: "I want you."

Body language is used to get an edge in the sexual game. Your game is to obtain sexual access with as many women as possible, as easily as possible. Her game is to charge as much as she can for that sexual access. It's a zero sum game. Either you win, or she wins. You're engaging masculine thought when it comes to this. You're thinking: "A - I want to bang you. B - You clearly want to bang me. So C - let's bang."

When she's thinking: "A - I do want to bang you, but... B - there's so many other men in here who want to bang me too. So C - Who's going to pay the most or provide the most value (by being alpha) to get it?"

However, learning body language gives you a distinct edge, but not a solution. We all engage in body language. Drill Sargeants put their hands on their hips and spread their legs while exposing the neck to show that they are the authority. Children bow their heads and giggle to make you feel superior and manipulate shit out of you.

In fighting, my ability to read body language is probably my best attribute. For example, when a fighter shells up (brings in their arms and hands to cover their head), it can mean a number of things. One -- he's tired of getting beat up, so he's covering so he can rest. Or Two -- he's observing your pattern and is preparing to start counterpunching. If I choose one or the other without paying attention, I could get knocked the fuck out. So, what do I do? I don't run and start throwing blows (the equivalent of you taking a woman shaking her foot at you as definite proof and getting "rejected"). Instead, I throw a jab and watch HIS reaction. If he moves away or shells up tighter, I know that he's tired of getting hit. If he tries to counter jab, I know he's getting ready to start fighting back. Watch this video -- seriously, watch it starting at about 12:00: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBm79D9FX94

Look and identify the body language. Look what Prince Naseem is doing, versus the dude he's beating. You can clearly read their mental states from the way they're fighting.

So, when a woman presents her ass to your face and holds it there, what exactly do you think she's trying to signal? When you didn't respond, she had her ego bruised -- or, she thinks you're a beta, and now she's pulling away because she thinks she put herself out there and you didn't respond. Either way, claiming you aren't getting IOIs or claiming body language doesn't work is a bit ridiculous.

It's like claiming French doesn't exist because you don't know the language.

Shannon has explained multiple times how the aura works, how the energy works, etc. I don't understand why you keep saying, "you don't get it." You do get it, you're just being skeptical. Which... has gotten you nowhere as of yet.

Not trying to be mean, and I hope you don't take it this way but you HAVE to expand your mind a bit.