Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Duke.Togo - 04-01-2017

I second that question... this is an April Fools joke right...?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - maxx55 - 04-01-2017

I'm almost 100% sure it's an april fools joke guys.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 06:53 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(04-01-2017, 04:08 PM)CatMan Wrote: Day 31: DMSI V3.1-A.

Nothing happening with girls.

I've had enough of this.

Quitting this sub.

End of run. New journal for something else coming soon.

Oh, oh, oh! I know! Let's start a thread for, "Mastering TPS Reports, 5.5G!"

EDIT: OR! "If I can't HAVE pussy, I can SMELL it! 5.7G!" Think "How do you know oatmeal really tastes like oatmeal!?" from The Matrix!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - eternity - 04-01-2017

I quit too. Sad I got raped

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - RTBoss - 04-01-2017

(04-01-2017, 07:26 PM)eternity Wrote: I quit too. Sad I got raped

Take it from me, it's not so bad. Cool

EDIT: Err...it wasn't a family member, was it?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - 4Kingdoms - 04-02-2017

(04-01-2017, 04:08 PM)CatMan Wrote: Day 31: DMSI V3.1-A.

Nothing happening with girls.

I've had enough of this.

Quitting this sub.

End of run. New journal for something else coming soon.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-02-2017

Was hoping for more triggering lmao.

That's why I made the entry so short, so people would be like "Wow, he normally doesn't write like that. Maybe it's legit." *TRIGGERED* hahaha.

Not too much to report on externally, sadly. That is actually true. Still waiting for that "Oh wow, this actually DOES work!" moment with a girl. Which is frustrating to still be searching for after all this time running this and still having such doubt as a result that it can really work in the real world with real girls, but it's reality. Often, I've wondered if there's either a ton of exaggeration going on...or if I'm listening to a different sub than others.

And no, I'm not going off the sub just yet, I will stay until the end.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 04-02-2017

Yo, try v3.1b... Getting crazy, hard to believe results here. Should probably stick with A for the long term, but the ASS / ART may generate enough ass art for you to really believe it could happen.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 08:23 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Yo, try v3.1b... Getting crazy, hard to believe results here. Should probably stick with A for the long term, but the ASS / ART may generate enough ass art for you to really believe it could happen.

You know, it's funny. I've sometimes thought about the massive amount of "meh" indifference about women, being even more intensified since V3.1-A. It feels REAL now, whereas before it may have been a defence mechanism towards them due to past rejection and what not, so it was "IDGAF (but I kinda do). And due to the literally ZERO exhaustion on this version, that maybe I am ready. Maybe that's why I've felt "what are these guys listening to for them to write such long winded deep very emotional things and seem to vacillate between extreme happiness and extreme sadness and be exhausted often like I was all through V3.0.1-A?". Meanwhile for me V3.1-A has been seamless like nothing is being listening to even. I don't feel any "resistance" at all on this. It feels "effortless" listening to it, so maybe I am actually ready to move on due to that. You'd think that if that was the case, I would've seen more, but maybe it's a lack of focus or something. I don't know. I'm also hesitant of switching prematurely, or if it's some kind of clever trick my mind convinces me to do when healing and clearing are really soaking in. But, to be honest, I haven't felt anything that "bad" on this at all to illustrate there's lots of clearing and healing still to do for example or that it's in the midst of purging big things or whatever, in fact quite the opposite.

I'll consider it more seriously now. Thanks bro, good to hear you're getting a good experience on it, I'm happy for you!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - chaosvrgn - 04-02-2017

It was actually Leonidas that convinced me to at least give it a trial run. He said that sooner or later, we'll just have to go for it, and if it doesn't work out, go back to A.

I think the whole "running away" thing has gotten a bit out of hand to the point that we don't even want to experiment any more. In my opinion, we're exploring what will possibly become the future of humanity. We're not going to get there by playing it safe all the time.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 04-02-2017

You're inspiring chaos. I might have to switch to B (something I thought I would never do a few days ago)

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Duke.Togo - 04-02-2017

I second Chaos's thoughts - I made the jump to B after we had that conversation. I've been on B for 10 days, today will be my 11th, and I already documented my experiences on it.

At some point you need to put the healing aside and just take the leap. B is only focused on the end goal. If after a few weeks of B you don't find it working for you, then I think you can give more concrete feedback on what needs to be improved with DMSI in terms of resistance, which will ultimately help the Maestro make a better product.

I'm looking forward to reading some of the B Side stories from you!

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - SargeMaximus - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 09:49 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I second Chaos's thoughts - I made the jump to B after we had that conversation. I've been on B for 10 days, today will be my 11th, and I already documented my experiences on it.

At some point you need to put the healing aside and just take the leap. B is only focused on the end goal. If after a few weeks of B you don't find it working for you, then I think you can give more concrete feedback on what needs to be improved with DMSI in terms of resistance, which will ultimately help the Maestro make a better product.

Which conversation? (or are you talking to chaos?)

Taking the leap is exactly what I've been thinking of recently. There's no such thing as "get good, THEN go for it" it's simultaneous and I'm understanding that more now.

I'll start B tonight. Still 2 loops right?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Duke.Togo - 04-02-2017

(04-02-2017, 10:08 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 09:49 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote: I second Chaos's thoughts - I made the jump to B after we had that conversation. I've been on B for 10 days, today will be my 11th, and I already documented my experiences on it.

Which conversation? (or are you talking to chaos?)

Taking the leap is exactly what I've been thinking of recently. There's no such thing as "get good, THEN go for it" it's simultaneous and I'm understanding that more now.

I'll start B tonight. Still 2 loops right?

Still 2 loops.

Sorry for the confusion Sarge, I was actually directing the post to CatMan. I posted earlier on his thread how I would take the leap to version B with him.

I ended up taking the leap the next day I think it was, and have been on B since.

I'm looking forward to seeing how B works for you as well, as I've been keeping up with your journal and I definitely notice a massive change in the way you wrote on 2.5 and now.

These are exciting times to be alive... Smile