Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - CatMan - 03-23-2017

It's alright, Shannon. And Sarge, Chaos, everyone. That discussion was interesting. I can resonate with some of it, indeed. Perhaps even a bit more of it, when I'm feeling negative. I'm humbled my posts mean so much that a lot of discussion happens as a result of them. I felt it necessary to post in the hopes that something can be gleamed from them for use in newer versions, and since it's like 3 weeks in and I don't think I've updated much. I hope soon I can report some progress for you, so it isn't always just bad news, I know Shannon works hard to make this program work.

And TheGreatAttractor, hi there, no I've never tried that before. I don't mean to break a forum rule, but in the spirit of answering a question to be considerate, I haven't done that because I don't believe in such a thing, myself. I respect those who do, but I personally don't. Besides, given my past and the very painful incidences with girls at such an age where a boy is just starting to get his sea legs with girls and somewhat more vulnerable to very painful incidences because he doesn't have the success with girls to balance it out to help him keep perspective and to spur onward somehow, that completely derailed me, I seem to already know the faces of my enemies, so to speak. They seem to have started the huge decline from baseline, then it became a constant tailspin without any positive momentum. That's my guess, anyway. I'd like to finally move on from that stage of development with girls. The rest is up to Shannon, I suppose. I hope it can happen, we'll see in time.

And to clarify, Chaos did have that correct, although I feel bad my words ended up causing an issue somewhat. I was using an example to show physical attraction from men to women, as men are primarily attracted to women aesthetically. So I used two women I know of that are far enough apart on an attraction scale to most men to set a standard for my thoughts, to recognise a marked difference between them at the start. And then, I wonder how any difference is made up as since the physical doesn't change on this program, I am still confused as to what the program actually does to make someone attractive. I know women aren't as bothered by a man's looks as we are by theirs (Apparently? But I've seen women act VERY thirsty over "hot" guys often so I have real doubts and think they like hot guys just like we like hot girls at the same intensity), but still if we are still "us" physically and facially etc., besides any internal things, I'm just not sure how it makes women around us become suddenly sexually attracted now and approach us for sex. As Shannon has mentioned before, part of the problem here is, to be brutally honest, that such a scenario, an attractive woman I know and am already attracted to, aggressively approaching me to have sex is about the furthest thing from my current reality as can be now, so it's very hard to imagine it's even possible. To use Chaos' analogy about no arms, it's like trying to imagine being the UFC Heavyweight Champion with no arms, seems delusional. It's a shame, but that's where my mind is at due to my reality. Furthermore, I don't understand how the program knows my "type", and reaches out to them around me, and makes them become attracted to me, and then approach me for sex. With the huge knowledge void there, I do tend to find it hard it can do anything for me. I understand it's all "trade secret", and I respect that, but it does make it hard to make such a massive leap of faith at times. I also know that Shannon has said that belief isn't required for the sub to work, but it would sure put me at ease to "get" some of the science behind it, although I know it's riddled with "trade secrets", so I try not to pry. What's also so strange, is the ZERO exhaustion I feel on this version, trust me, I'm so grateful for that alone, never mind anything else in the program. That was ruining my business life, so many days I slept all day long, 24 hours, or only be able to be up for a few hours only, then right back to zzz, ridiculous. So, to not have any exhaustion on this, after P5 from V3.0.1 petered out as early on there was a TINY bit, that should mean I'm executing then as no part of my mind is resisting as that would trigger the exhaustion of that part and surely I would tell that? I'm confused as to why the design goal isn't happening then, I always thought it would be exhaustion/resistance, or execution/design goal. Seem it's more complicated than that, I guess.

But...despite everything...I put my future possible sex life, in your hands, Shannon. You seem to be the most upfront and genuine of all the ones I've dealt with over the years offering products with the same kind of goal. It's refreshing. That counts for something with me.

Maybe someday, this program can help me grow arms, finally...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - NoLimit - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 12:38 AM)CatMan Wrote: It's alright, Shannon. And Sarge, Chaos, everyone. That discussion was interesting. I can resonate with some of it, indeed. Perhaps even a bit more of it, when I'm feeling negative. I'm humbled my posts mean so much that a lot of discussion happens as a result of them. I felt it necessary to post in the hopes that something can be gleamed from them for use in newer versions, and since it's like 3 weeks in and I don't think I've updated much. I hope soon I can report some progress for you, so it isn't always just bad news, I know Shannon works hard to make this program work.

And TheGreatAttractor, hi there, no I've never tried that before. I don't mean to break a forum rule, but in the spirit of answering a question to be considerate, I haven't done that because I don't believe in such a thing, myself. I respect those who do, but I personally don't. Besides, given my past and the very painful incidences with girls at such an age where a boy is just starting to get his sea legs with girls and somewhat more vulnerable to very painful incidences because he doesn't have the success with girls to balance it out to help him keep perspective and to spur onward somehow, that completely derailed me, I seem to already know the faces of my enemies, so to speak. They seem to have started the huge decline from baseline, then it became a constant tailspin without any positive momentum. That's my guess, anyway. I'd like to finally move on from that stage of development with girls. The rest is up to Shannon, I suppose. I hope it can happen, we'll see in time.

And to clarify, Chaos did have that correct, although I feel bad my words ended up causing an issue somewhat. I was using an example to show physical attraction from men to women, as men are primarily attracted to women aesthetically. So I used two women I know of that are far enough apart on an attraction scale to most men to set a standard for my thoughts, to recognise a marked difference between them at the start. And then, I wonder how any difference is made up as since the physical doesn't change on this program, I am still confused as to what the program actually does to make someone attractive. I know women aren't as bothered by a man's looks as we are by theirs (Apparently? But I've seen women act VERY thirsty over "hot" guys often so I have real doubts and think they like hot guys just like we like hot girls at the same intensity), but still if we are still "us" physically and facially etc., besides any internal things, I'm just not sure how it makes women around us become suddenly sexually attracted now and approach us for sex. As Shannon has mentioned before, part of the problem here is, to be brutally honest, that such a scenario, an attractive woman I know and am already attracted to, aggressively approaching me to have sex is about the furthest thing from my current reality as can be now, so it's very hard to imagine it's even possible. To use Chaos' analogy about no arms, it's like trying to imagine being the UFC Heavyweight Champion with no arms, seems delusional. It's a shame, but that's where my mind is at due to my reality. Furthermore, I don't understand how the program knows my "type", and reaches out to them around me, and makes them become attracted to me, and then approach me for sex. With the huge knowledge void there, I do tend to find it hard it can do anything for me. I understand it's all "trade secret", and I respect that, but it does make it hard to make such a massive leap of faith at times. I also know that Shannon has said that belief isn't required for the sub to work, but it would sure put me at ease to "get" some of the science behind it, although I know it's riddled with "trade secrets", so I try not to pry. What's also so strange, is the ZERO exhaustion I feel on this version, trust me, I'm so grateful for that alone, never mind anything else in the program. That was ruining my business life, so many days I slept all day long, 24 hours, or only be able to be up for a few hours only, then right back to zzz, ridiculous. So, to not have any exhaustion on this, after P5 from V3.0.1 petered out as early on there was a TINY bit, that should mean I'm executing then as no part of my mind is resisting as that would trigger the exhaustion of that part and surely I would tell that? I'm confused as to why the design goal isn't happening then, I always thought it would be exhaustion/resistance, or execution/design goal. Seem it's more complicated than that, I guess.

But...despite everything...I put my future possible sex life, in your hands, Shannon. You seem to be the most upfront and genuine of all the ones I've dealt with over the years offering products with the same kind of goal. It's refreshing. That counts for something with me.

Maybe someday, this program can help me grow arms, finally...

Catman my lord, you're talking sooooooo much seriously you're making it looks so complicated.

Just pick a girl you find cute and ask her if she wanna Netflix and Chill (if she comes to your place that mean she wants it) and then bang her : Boom done !

Why are you torturing yourself like that with so much thinking ! Huh

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - SargeMaximus - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 04:37 AM)NoLimit Wrote: Catman my lord, you're talking sooooooo much seriously you're making it looks so complicated.

Just pick a girl you find cute and ask her if she wanna Netflix and Chill (if she comes to your place that mean she wants it) and then bang her : Boom done !

LOL!

To be fair I tried that and the girl accepted but it didn't end in sex.

So things AREN'T that simple.

Just keeping it real.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - NoLimit - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 05:01 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 04:37 AM)NoLimit Wrote: Catman my lord, you're talking sooooooo much seriously you're making it looks so complicated.

LOL!

Just keeping it real.

Yeah it was exagerated on purpose but well if she doesn't want after 1-2 try you next her ass and you go ask another girl you find cute !

Then you continu to try this until you get really good at escalating and you'll get laid but you need to take actions !

Now I have so much girls that want to Netflix and Chill with me that I just text two each week : One for thurday's and the other for friday's night ! Big Grin

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - myth - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 12:38 AM)CatMan Wrote: And then, I wonder how any difference is made up as since the physical doesn't change on this program, I am still confused as to what the program actually does to make someone attractive.

It enhances your current attractiveness by making suggestions that will help you to be perceived as more attractive, trusting that your subconscious (and its lifetime of observations) knows more than your conscious does about such things. Which posture, which movement, which actions, which thoughts, which words, which clothes, which hair-cut, which locations, etc. You make millions of decisions per day, and many decisions have more-sexy/less-sexy options. You can easily ignore auras and metaphysics, as long as you believe in decisions.

(03-23-2017, 12:38 AM)CatMan Wrote: I know women aren't as bothered by a man's looks as we are by theirs (Apparently? But I've seen women act VERY thirsty over "hot" guys often so I have real doubts and think they like hot guys just like we like hot girls at the same intensity), but still if we are still "us" physically and facially etc., besides any internal things, I'm just not sure how it makes women around us become suddenly sexually attracted now and approach us for sex.

You seem to be supposing that it will suddenly create attraction where none exists. As I understand it, it's only enhancing it where it does exist/is predisposed. As a concrete example, when words/body language tell an interested woman that a hair flip or a smile is only a start, she becomes more obvious in her approaches. And there's also a big difference in being approached out of attraction and being approached for sex, not that the first can't lead to the second.

(03-23-2017, 12:38 AM)CatMan Wrote: As Shannon has mentioned before, part of the problem here is, to be brutally honest, that such a scenario, an attractive woman I know and am already attracted to, aggressively approaching me to have sex is about the furthest thing from my current reality as can be now, so it's very hard to imagine it's even possible.

Because it's not about who you want to approach you. It's about who wants to approach you. AFAIK, DMSI is about making you more approachable to those that might choose to approach you, not about putting disinterested women under a magic sex spell. Unless I'm mistaken, the sniper's a focus tool/landing lights, not a human remote control.

(03-23-2017, 12:38 AM)CatMan Wrote: Furthermore, I don't understand how the program knows my "type", and reaches out to them around me, and makes them become attracted to me, and then approach me for sex.

As I understand it, it doesn't do any of that. You know your type. The program doesn't. I presume that it merely suggests focusing your attraction efforts based on your personal priorities. I don't think that it "reaches out" or "makes them become attracted" so much as it suggests that you, sub-verbally or verbally or in whatever way necessary (across distance where possible), encourage them to make any existing attraction known/obvious. If they have no attraction for you, well... that's their free will, which Shannon has said that he won't subvert.

(03-23-2017, 12:38 AM)CatMan Wrote: With the huge knowledge void there, I do tend to find it hard it can do anything for me.

I don't think that it's a knowledge void so much as it might be misunderstood expectation. You seem to want DMSI to let you choose your partner unilaterally, but DMSI is about getting others to act more on their feelings for you, not less. It's seeming like you spend a lot of time disbelieving that DMSI will do X (because you really want it to do X) when it seems designed to do Y. But I could be wrong.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - wolverine_i_am - 03-23-2017

LOL!

Just keeping it real.

What Catman needs to do is start smaller. Getting a girl's number. Going on his first date.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Ricardo - 03-23-2017

(03-22-2017, 02:29 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Ricardo then interjects and goes -- YEAH! Shannon is supposed to know this! Insinuating that it's all a lie.

The most helpful way to bring up your concerns is exactly the manner you've done in your previous post.

I don't see any value in accusing Shannon of lying or dismissing the entire program as Ricardo did. But it is what it is -- at the end of the day, I guess it's not really my concern anyway, lol.

You are not getting my meaning. I know this is still experimental and that's fine. We can only observe and report our personal findings. All I'm trying to do is echo Catman's sentiment about what this program is expected to do. In other words stop and think about what we (including Shannon) are expecting of DMSI as per the sales page and Shannon's contributions on it in the forums. The bottom line is the sub is meant to make us irresistible by sexually inflating our auras to get women who we find stunners (who ordinarily we wouldn't get, say) to approach us and start pestering us for sex. Not only that but the 'snipers' are designed to filter out undesirables who despite being very beautiful may well be a total mess inside or hell bent on causing us grief in some way.
I'm not dissing Shannon or calling him a liar because he is telling us what he hopes to get out of DMSi, what he's aiming for. I admire him for that but it's not unreasonable, given all this time that DMSI has been in existence, to slightly suspect that Shannon has bitten off more than he can chew on this one.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - SargeMaximus - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 10:18 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:

LOL!

Just keeping it real.

What Catman needs to do is start smaller. Getting a girl's number. Going on his first date.

Wait... CatMan's never been on a date?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Ricardo - 03-23-2017

(03-22-2017, 03:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Also the sales pitch says "Regardless of what you happen to be doing, wearing, look like, etc. etc."

So you take it to the extreme like.. "I haven't showered for a month, i'm wearing ripped, dirty clothes and weigh 400 pounds... why isn't it working".

That's what i'm getting from your argument, not sure if that's what you intended.

What do you understand by the word "Regardless"?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Shannon - 03-23-2017

(03-23-2017, 10:27 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 02:29 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Ricardo then interjects and goes -- YEAH! Shannon is supposed to know this! Insinuating that it's all a lie.

The most helpful way to bring up your concerns is exactly the manner you've done in your previous post.

I don't see any value in accusing Shannon of lying or dismissing the entire program as Ricardo did. But it is what it is -- at the end of the day, I guess it's not really my concern anyway, lol.

You are not getting my meaning. I know this is still experimental and that's fine. We can only observe and report our personal findings. All I'm trying to do is echo Catman's sentiment about what this program is expected to do. In other words stop and think about what we (including Shannon) are expecting of DMSI as per the sales page and Shannon's contributions on it in the forums. The bottom line is the sub is meant to make us irresistible by sexually inflating our auras to get women who we find stunners (who ordinarily we wouldn't get, say) to approach us and start pestering us for sex. Not only that but the 'snipers' are designed to filter out undesirables who despite being very beautiful may well be a total mess inside or hell bent on causing us grief in some way.
I'm not dissing Shannon or calling him a liar because he is telling us what he hopes to get out of DMSi, what he's aiming for. I admire him for that but it's not unreasonable, given all this time that DMSI has been in existence, to slightly suspect that Shannon has bitten off more than he can chew on this one.

Ricardo, I can understand how you might think that given your point of view and what you have access to in terms of what is what concerning DMSI.

But, I'm not one to waste time or energy. Worst case scenario, we shut down DMSI and we have taken huge strides toward 6G. But that's not the goal, and that's not what i expect to happen. If I had thought this was too much for me to do, I would have simply said... okay, guys, if V1 doesn't do what it's supposed to do, here's a refund, and if there are too many refunds, we simply shut it down and move on to the next project.

I know things I haven't revealed to you guys (some because they're trade secrets, some because it would be unwise for whatever reason and some because I don't want to skew your results), and the net sum of what I know tells me that there is a very high probability that if I do the right things, we will achieve the design goals. In this it is more likely than not. Not saying that everyone will achieve the design goals; I don't know if that is even possible. But I am saying that enough people will achieve the design goals that the program will remain profitable to sell regardless of refunds for those who do not achieve the results.

My goal is to achieve 90 to 95% success rate, minimum. Again, not sure if that is possible. Maybe I can do better, maybe I will have to settle for less. But... while it is going to have to be an exponential climb for the next however many versions, I am just as convinced as ever that I can do this.

Your current "reality" may see this as preposterous, because it may be that in your current reality it is outside the bounds of what is possible. I get that. The goal is to change that and make it happen by causing your reality to change.

The idea being that we exist in a universe of infinite possibilities, and every possible action is not just possible, some version of ourselves actually takes that action and gets whatever results happen from it. Each such possibility line is it's own reality, and each such reality has a different energy signature to it. If we attune to that energy signature, we get that "channel" and then we can "listen to that channel". There are various ways we can attune and experience a given reality. I'm still learning about some of them, indeed, inventing some of them. A lot of this has never been done by humans before, to the best of my knowledge.

So... I have to figure out how to "change the channel" in the right ways such that you do not experience anything negative in the process, and such that your previous limitations are released and the new reality is accepted fully. I have to do this at the right speed, degree of force and amount. I have to find a way to do this for all personality types. There's still a lot to figure out.

But given how accurate my models are, and given how every single time I run them, I get the exact same answer... I'm pretty confident that even though I don't always know how I will accomplish a given thing, that I will accomplish this goal. Somehow the path always unfolds before me in exactly the right way, at the right time. Like yesterday, I was having ideas that led to some stunning and amazing options for the reality bending. I got super excited, but I have to contemplate them so I know they are safe, how to implement them, how to word them so they avoid pitfalls, etc. This stuff is so complex that it boggles my mind. Any one of them would have given me a week or two of deep contemplation, but I got no less than three such super deep super advanced ideas yesterday. Now I have to understand their repercussions individually and in how they interact with each other - but if this does what I believe it will do, and I can find a way to translate it from my mind to execution in a safe way, I think we will all be surprised at the results.

I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle yet myself. But there's a lot going on behind the scenes that I cannot or do not tell you guys about that gives me a very different point of view than you guys have. And whenever I have wondered... "How the hell do I do that?" somehow, the answer always come, and somehow we move forward. No matter how convinced I may have been at the time that there were no such options.

The models are right about this stuff even when I am sure they're wrong. We could not have made it even this far otherwise. And for months now, multiple pings per week have shown me the exact same answer. It will get done.

So I keep working, and I put aside my "How the hell am I gonna do that?" response, and like I said... somehow, every time, apparently when the time is right... I have the right ideas come to me, and we move forward.

Accept that you don't have all the information. Accept that you cannot see what I can see. And accept that I must have a very good reason for taking up this challenge in the first place, and seeing it through this far. I don't know all of how we will get there just yet myself, but I do know that time and again, no matter what I thought, or what limits I accepted... we got through and advanced regardless.

So I am just going to keep working. And you can't say that each version has not been an improvement, even if it isn't doing what the end goal is just yet. We really are moving forward. It's just not all obvious for you to see, or simple to understand yet.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Ricardo - 03-24-2017

Shannon, thanks for the detailed response. I get what you are saying and I see that you wouldn't be working on this if it was impossible. I understand you can't tell us everything that's going on or in DMSI as well.
Interesting you mentioned the idea of us living in a Universe of infinite possibilities and that we need to align the energies to resonate with the particular 'reality' we want. I to think we have multiple versions of ourselves with all possibilities playing out. I've thought about that scenario only recently as well. You must be getting pretty close to achieving the actual goals and it's encouraging to see how confident you are of getting DMSI to meet them

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Shannon - 03-24-2017

What really fascinates me is how, no matter how I am convinced there's nothing left to discover, no way left to move forward... the door always turns out to be there, and always opens for me. It's beginning to make me wonder about a few things.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - CatMan - 04-01-2017

Day 31: DMSI V3.1-A.

Nothing happening with girls.

I've had enough of this.

Quitting this sub.

End of run. New journal for something else coming soon.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - wolverine_i_am - 04-01-2017

April fools?