Subliminal Talk
Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1-A (/Thread-Overblown-Hyperbole-DMSI-V3-1-A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - 4Kingdoms - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 03:46 PM)CatMan Wrote: The problem is, there's no other options at this tech level. So what do I listen to after...

Also, it's impossible to know if it will work ever, unless I stay until it actually works in reality, or is cancelled.

I don't have a lot of options. That's been considered many times. Even some sporadic clearing and healing somehow somewhere, is better than zero sub use.

I recently bought a car, there were 4 trims to pick from. I got the base trim. Yes, all the bells and whistles would have been great. The base trim still gets me from A to Z. Do I wish I got the top of the line trim?? You better believe I do!! I'm still happy with the choice I made. Financially, it was the better and wiser decision. It beats walking...

While I do agree wholeheartedly that 5.5 is the best tech, for now. I know from experience that 3G, 4G, and 5G get results. Different rules apply when listening. You own AM6 and E2. You got fantastic results from both!!

MLS 5.5 combined with this http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-8613-post-161938.html#pid161938 will most likely take your business to the next level!! You always have options...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - destinedtochange - 03-21-2017

My opinion to catman is you are being eager to see a sign if it works....i think you need to be patient and dont expect anything...keep it on play and set it and forget it....by expecting to see results you might be hindering its affects..

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Ricardo - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 02:11 PM)CatMan Wrote: Day 21: DMSI V3.1-A

-let's face it, if Susan Boyle used DAOSI or DMSI, nobody would mistake her for Jessica Alba.

This is what DMSI is supposed to do! I sometimes wonder if we or Shannon realise this?

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Light - 03-21-2017

(03-21-2017, 11:00 PM)Ricardo Wrote:

-let's face it, if Susan Boyle used DAOSI or DMSI, nobody would mistake her for Jessica Alba.

This is what DMSI is supposed to do! I sometimes wonder if we or Shannon realise this?

I just think that you do not have to be Jessica Alba to have a lot of sex. I know many good looking guys who are desperate about sex. Do not get me wrong if yiu are good loooking that is a big PLUS. But how many good looking guys are out there and compare that to the sex taking place in the world!
I just look at myself, i m super skinny and definitely not the most handsome. Do i have sex in my life! A BIG YES. Why? ACTION. i never had sex until i started to take action.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - ReeZoX - 03-22-2017

Catman, I read somewhere that you've done the PUA route as well? And that you don't feel like it's the way you wanna do things.

Then I just wanna ask why you have the wrong idea that women like bad boys? They don't. But they do like what signals these things that the bad boys/jerks sub-communicate.

For example, why would someone tell another person to "fk off"? It's basically saying that "I don't need your approval, now go away".
Only a person that's "high status" wouldn't need approval from someone else, as they already have approval from something else. Now this do depend on the situation but just go with this example now haha

If we go back in time, this could be a leader of the tribe, having an interaction (non-aggressive) with another tribe. Saying he doesn't want them around (Why? - Because he has his own tribe. His own people that give him approval, is loyal and things like that.)

That is the signal that most bad boys/jerks give girls, causing girls to get interested. He already has enough approval, (why does he have enough approval?) - he must be someone of value. But girls definitely don't like getting treated like shit. What they do like is these things displaying "masculinity", but in today's society, these "signs" often doesn't mean the guy is masculine or things like that. It often means the guy is a complete a**hole, but that doesn't remove the attraction from a girl BELIEVING he is a "bigger/better man".

This is also the reason why women "shit-test" you. They wanna see that there isn't a facade that you act, that it isn't a mask that you wear when you wanna get your dick wet. They wanna know they have the "real man" that can satisfy them. More often it's not the man they're searching, but he passed these tests anyway.

Most PUA companies regardless of their moral standings or things like that would teach you these things as long they have any basic understanding of attraction.

I would recommend you a book that I'd think you like, it feels like the sort of book you could resonate with and it would be a step in what I would say is the right direction.

The book is called "Fundamentals of Female Dynamics: The Practical Handbook to Attracting Women" and is written by Michael Knight.

Look it up if you want to, I have read it myself and it's definitely a good book. And I do believe that you would find help from it.

No, it's not. DMSI is supposed to make YOU sexually irresistible, it's not gonna make you Brad Pitt, or Jessica Alba. DMSI has more potential as well, as DMSI is making the affected person perceive you as more attractive according to their standards.

One thing I would say that we men have an advantage over women is that women simply don't judge that much on looks. The most important factor in looks for men is grooming and fashion. Which is not exactly the hardest thing on earth.

Not saying that looks don't matter, they do. But not the same extent as they do for women as we are biologically wired differently.
The thing that is most attractive to women in men is our behavior, which also is easier to change than physical looks. With DMSI it should be a piece of cake, as long we also have the healthy beliefs.

But nonetheless, while not Jessica Alba I definitely think this is a HUGE improvement from when Susan Boyle went to her first audition (probably also have been edited a little).
[Image: 22CED79E00000578-2853877-Hopeful_for_a_m...069075.jpg]

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - swisston - 03-22-2017

Catman, I also seem to go through phases of feeling desperate to be desired/recognised/noticed by women, followed by times of really not giving a shit. I think that this is part of the process. I hate it when I feel needy, and it is probably a big turn off if I ever actually display that. Hopefully I hide it away. If DMSI is going to do anything for us, it should be to remove our aura of desperation and self pity!

I'm the same as you in terms of the auras too - I have no really experience of them so can't connect with the idea. I don't know how to will it in to reality, what it would feel like if it happened etc.

3.1 is the first time I have felt anything notable in terms of tiredness/headaches (and even then not much) so let's hope that this is the one to break down our barriers...

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - chaosvrgn - 03-22-2017

Shannon never promised any such thing. He said it would maximize your sexual irresistibility. The word itself suggests that there's some kind of limit. Like, if you ain't got no arms, many people are going to be turned off by that, aura be damned.

However, with all the tech in DMSI, I wouldn't be surprised if you could jump a whole 3 points on the "attractiveness" scale. From a 5 to an 8.

But you still gotta have arms, man.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Ricardo - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 11:31 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

Shannon never promised any such thing. He said it would maximize your sexual irresistibility. The word itself suggests that there's some kind of limit. Like, if you ain't got no arms, many people are going to be turned off by that, aura be damned.

However, with all the tech in DMSI, I wouldn't be surprised if you could jump a whole 3 points on the "attractiveness" scale. From a 5 to an 8.

The counter argument is usually as Chaos said.. which is nothing more than dumbing down the goals of DMSI. The limitation is what you are willing to do in response to their interest and efforts to initiate and have sex with you. Also the sales pitch says "Regardless of what you happen to be doing, wearing, look like, etc. etc."

(03-22-2017, 12:30 PM)Ricardo Wrote:

The counter argument is usually as Chaos said.. which is nothing more than dumbing down the goals of DMSI. The limitation is what you are willing to do in response to their interest and efforts to initiate and have sex with you.

No one has dumbed down anything. At no point ever was "turning Susan Boyle into Jessica Alba" promised (not attacking you, CatMan, but that's the example that was used). In fact, that's not even what CatMan was saying -- he was merely questioning that he doesn't understand how the aura works and was inquiring if there is some kind of hard limit.

The goal is and always has been "developing maximum irresistibility" to the point where attractive women would approach you and attempt to seduce you. You've just made up a bunch of bullsh*t to have a reason to remain a hardline skeptic.

And in that case, enjoy involuntary celibacy.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - Ricardo - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 12:43 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:

The counter argument is usually as Chaos said.. which is nothing more than dumbing down the goals of DMSI. The limitation is what you are willing to do in response to their interest and efforts to initiate and have sex with you.

No one has dumbed down anything. At no point ever was "turning Susan Boyle into Jessica Alba" promised (not attacking you, CatMan, but that's the example that was used). In fact, that's not even what CatMan was saying -- he was merely questioning that he doesn't understand how the aura works and was inquiring if there is some kind of hard limit.

The goal is and always has been "developing maximum irresistibility" to the point where attractive women would approach you and attempt to seduce you. You've just made up a bunch of bullsh*t to have a reason to remain a hardline skeptic.

I didn't make those up. Those last two sentences are from the sales pitch.

(03-22-2017, 12:49 PM)Ricardo Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 12:43 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(03-21-2017, 11:00 PM)Ricardo Wrote: This is what DMSI is supposed to do! I sometimes wonder if we or Shannon realise this?

I didn't make those up. Those last two sentences are from the sales pitch.

Way to cherry pick sections and try to build an argument from it. The ENTIRE section reads as such (please take note of the bolded sections):

---

Goal #1: Develop, project and communicate to others, through body language, vocalization, actions, choices and especially the personal energy field (“Aura”), the maximum possible sexual irresistibility...

The aim of this goal is to get them to automatically notice you and automatically be magnetically, sexually and irresistibly attracted to you, and then (to whatever degree you allow) have them act on that attraction by initiating and having physical sex with you (repeatedly, in V2.0 and later). Regardless of what you happen to be doing, wearing, look like, etc. etc. This of course is limited by what you are willing to do in response to their interest and efforts to initiate and have sex with you.

---

See where it says "in response to their interest?" Yeah, that means there has to be interest first.

Again, nothing in there promising that Susan Boyle will turn into Jessica Alba. It says maximum POSSIBLE sexual irresistibility. It promises that it'll make YOU as sexually attractive as YOU can possibly be. No goals are being "dumbed down."

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - SargeMaximus - 03-22-2017

I gotta chime in here chaos. I'm an attractive guy and I'm not seeing much with this version. I feel like I don't exist to anyone if I'm honest.

Certainly not getting approached like I did in my younger years when I HADN'T done any "clearing".

I dunno, just saying it's odd. Aren't we supposed to be IMPROVING?

It reminds me of how I ""improved" my style and suddenly lost ALL interest from women online. Like ALL interest.

Maybe sometimes "improving" isn't improving.

/rant

(03-22-2017, 01:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I gotta chime in here chaos. I'm an attractive guy and I'm not seeing much with this version. I feel like I don't exist to anyone if I'm honest.

Certainly not getting approached like I did in my younger years when I HADN'T done any "clearing".

It reminds me of how I ""improved" my style and suddenly lost ALL interest from women online. Like ALL interest.

/rant

While I understand your concerns, I don't understand what that has to do with Ricardo's core argument -- that Shannon made promises that are fundamentally untrue.

Is the sub working as intended? No, of course not. It's a product in active development. But, did Shannon make the promise that a 2 would suddenly turn into a 10? No, he didn't.

RE: Overblown Hyperbole - DMSI V3.1 - SargeMaximus - 03-22-2017

(03-22-2017, 01:32 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 01:28 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I gotta chime in here chaos. I'm an attractive guy and I'm not seeing much with this version. I feel like I don't exist to anyone if I'm honest.

/rant

While I understand your concerns, I don't understand what that has to do with Ricardo's core argument -- that Shannon made promises that are fundamentally untrue.

Is the sub working as intended? No, of course not. It's a product in active development. But, did Shannon make the promise that a 2 would suddenly turn into a 10? No, he didn't.

Right, I get that. But if me (a 7, at least) is having trouble, I think it's safe to say the program isn't really working.

I don't believe Ricardo's argument is about the words he's choosing, but the underlying frustration that the program isn't helping us with an issue we bought it to help us with.

At least for me, that's what it's about.